• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Strong Man at Work

A Strong Man at Work

In life, some people seem to get pleasure out of pissing others off. I think you know what I mean. We've all been there. The first time I laid eyes upon Joan, I thought she was a low-class, boring and obnoxious person. Where I come from, people like that are pretty common. Who am I? Stefan. A tall and fairly good-looking Black man in his early twenties. My exact dimensions are six feet six inches in height and two hundred and fifty pounds in weight. I am a former high school football player and varsity wrestler. That is how I appear to the world. These days, I am a college student. I hope to become a policeman someday. The world needs more cops. I think I can contribute to law enforcement because I know how to deal with psychopathic men and sociopathic women. Evil people are something of a hobby for me. I oppose them wherever I go. Most of the time, I do prevail. Yet sometimes I find myself wishing someone were evil instead of mean and rude just so I could waste them. That would make everything so much easier.

I liked going to Geryon College, a small private school in central Massachusetts. The school had four thousand students and was evenly spit between men and women. Geryon College had a great athletic department. They offered Men's Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Wrestling, Volleyball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Football and Tennis. For women athletes they had Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Lacrosse, Golf, Wrestling, Volleyball, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey and Rugby. The school was awesome. I loved it. The only thing I hated about it was the assholes and bitches who made campus life hell for the meek among us.

Joan was this big and tall Black woman from one of my Criminal Justice classes. You know the type. She's mean, rude and obnoxious. She also thinks she's all that. Is it me or so a lot of Black women seriously lack any class these days. The Black men aren't much better. Many of them are rude and mean, posing as something better than they are. I am a Black man and the behavior of my people makes me angry sometimes. We came too far not to get better. I wish more Black men and Black women would go to college instead of becoming criminals. I really do. My father is a cop. My mother is a teacher. My older brother is a fireman. We're not rich but we are a respectable family. Down in Boston, our good name is respected. We aspire to greatness. That's why every person in my family has a college degree, a good job and their own house. Not too many families can say the same.

I am a proud and strong Black man who is going places in this life. That's why I only associate with people who have goals. Negative people tend to pull you down. Maybe that's why Joan pisses me off so damn much. I don't know much about her but I know what kind of low-class, trashy person she is. I avoid her type like the plague. I am not dating anyone these days, focusing on school instead. There will be plenty of time for that later. I've always flown solo. Most women are not worth my time. If I were looking for someone, I'd need a smart, decent and loyal person. I don't need any of that overly dramatic, boring and crude ghetto trash. Trash only mixes with trash. I am above that. Yet sometimes, I find myself tempted, in spite of myself. That's what this story is about. The one and only time I gave into temptation.

Joan got on my nerves in class. The fat black woman was always running her mouth like she was smart or something. I bet she thought she was something special. I always got an A for every homework assignment yet I didn't brag. I simply did my work. I could see her checking me out all the time. I didn't find her attractive. Don't get me wrong. I like big women. I like big men too. Yeah, I am a bisexual Black man. Proud of it, even though I don't go around telling people about my business. It's just not who I am. However, I don't like rude people, no matter who they are. These days, I was celibate. Sometimes, it really took its toll on me. There were days when I really got horny. Masturbation and Internet porn helped. I watched all kinds of porn. I watched sexy black men shoving their big cocks into the tight assholes of skinny White women. There were videos of shemales having sex with men and women. I liked that too. Hell, I once watched a woman fucking a man with a strap on dildo. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves. After she fucked him, he bent her over and fucked her in the ass. That was the kinkiest thing I'd ever seen. Yeah, porn was my friend. Unfortunately, it was not enough.

One day, I showed up early for class. I thought I was alone but Joan was there. Nobody else. She sat there, smiling at me. I nodded chillingly and sat down. That's when she came up to me and started conversation. She was asking me twenty questions. Did I have a girlfriend? Why was I so sexy? Yeah, all kinds of stupid questions. Finally, she asked me how big my dick was. I stared down this big black bitch. So she thought she was tough, huh? Normally, I would ignore her but not today. Today, I got mad. I told her that she was a low-class bitch for asking me that. Joan smiled and said I had no idea how right I was. She told me that she wanted me. I told her that I wasn't that impressed with pussy. Joan grinned and told me that she didn't have one. I stared at her, stunned. She grinned and said she would show me.

We went into the nearby Men's bathroom. Joan got naked. Before me stood a tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Black woman. Her plump body was sexy but her face was not. What surprised me was the long and thick cock she had dangling between her legs. Joan was a shemale! She smiled and knelt before me, taking my cock into her mouth. Joan began sucking on my cock like there was no tomorrow. Pretty soon she had me hard. I then bent her over and shoved my cock up her ass. Joan squealed as I fucked her. She stroked her cock and her big black butt jiggled under the force of my thrusts. I fucked her ass mercilessly. I wanted to make her pay for being such a pain in the butt by being a royal pain up her ass. Joan screamed and begged me for more. I fucked her hard and fast, giving her all I had. Until I couldn't take it anymore and came, sending my hot cum deep into her ass. Then, I pulled my cock out of her ass and made her suck it. Ass to mouth! I grinned as she cleaned up my cock. Afterwards, we put our clothes back on and went to class...separately. I am pleased to say that from this day forward, Joan was on her best behavior in class. If she acted out, she knew she'd get what was coming to her. Courtesy of yours truly. All she needed was a stiff cock in her ass. And I was just the man for the job!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Strong Man at Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds