• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 04

Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 04

12

On Friday morning, I was awake by seven o'clock and after putting on a T-shirt; I went to the kitchen to see if the coffee was ready. My parents, my aunt and my uncle were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Daddy and Uncle Bill appeared to be dressed to go to the golf course.

Uncle Bill said, "Jenny, when I got up, I went to ask the boys if they wanted to play golf this morning and I couldn't find them. Should I just assume that I know where they are?"

I smirked at him as I said, "You can assume what you like, Uncle Bill. I don't think that either one of them will have enough energy for the golf course until much later this morning."

Uncle Bill and Daddy both smiled. Mom was not as enthused about us being so open about our sex lives. I had always thought that it was Daddy that we had to keep things from. I started to tell Mom about the phone call that we had received from Donnie Martin the night before.

Daddy asked, "Hey, isn't he the one that your mother caught you giving a blowjob some time ago."

I glared at him when I said, "Yes, Daddy and when I get my chance in bed with you, you will thank him for giving me the practice to become so good at it."

Uncle Bill laughed as he looked at Daddy and said, "Well, Gary, I guess that your daughter just told you."

Daddy and Uncle Bill left for the golf course a short time later. Mom and Aunt Betty went to their rooms to shower and dress before they went shopping this morning. After a couple of cups of coffee, I went to my room to dress for the day. The other three stayed in bed until nearly ten o'clock. Several times during the remainder of the day, we paired off for some leisurely sex.

Friday night, our parents went out again, leaving the four of us to enjoy another evening of sex together. We all had several beers and we were in bed before our parents came home. This time Ann and I were in my room and the boys were in the other room when everyone else returned. On Saturday morning, Daddy and Uncle Bill took Jim and Andy with them when they went to the golf course. Our mothers did something unusual; they went to the mall again. Shortly before noon, I left long enough to get Ann registered in her room at the motel for that evening. I returned home and gave Ann the key.

Mom and Aunt Betty returned home from shopping shortly after noon and Daddy and Uncle Bill returned from the golf course at about two o'clock. The men decided that they needed a nap before they went out that night. Mom and Aunt Betty spent the afternoon preparing things that they would need for the party the following afternoon. I stayed in the kitchen to provide any help that I could to Mom; but every time she turned around, it seemed like I was in her way. Finally, I told her that if she needed any help she could call me. She seemed relieved to see me leave. Ann was on the bed resting and the two of us sat there and talked for a while. When Ann went to take her shower at about three-thirty, I went back to the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Betty had both changed clothes and it appeared that they were ready to go out for the night.

Daddy came out of his bedroom and hollered at Uncle Bill that they were going to leave soon. He was dressed to leave. I returned to my room and saw that Ann was busy trying to decide what she wanted to wear that evening. I saw a fairly short, loose fitting skirt laying on the edge of the bed. She reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out a very small, knit top. She tossed her towel aside and as she started to step into her skirt, she said, "I'm going to do my Jenny imitation tonight; I'm not going to wear any underwear." When the skirt was zipped, she pulled the top over her head. She arranged the top so that the V-neck exposed a considerable amount of cleavage. The excitement of the upcoming evening had her nipples hard already.

It was almost four o'clock when Mom, Daddy, Ann, Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty left to go to town. The four of them wanted to go out to buy Ann her first legal drink. The boys and I were supposed to meet them at the Heritage Hotel shortly before six. We had dinner reservations for six o'clock. When I saw the car drive down the street, I walked down to Ann's room to see what the boys were up to. The two of them were just relaxing on the bed, taking about nothing in particular. I sat down next to Andy and rubbed his crotch. This caused his cock to start to come to life and he sat up on the bed. He reached under my tank top and started to pull on my growing nipples. Jim got up from his bed and came over to join us. He began to kiss me and he fondled the boob that Andy was leaving unattended.

We continued to kiss and play with each other's bodies and in a short while we were all three naked. I had Andy's thick cock in my hand and I leaned down to take it between my lips. I maneuvered around so that I had my face in his crotch and my ass was sticking straight in the air. Jim slid behind me and slipped his long, thin member between the lips of my willing pussy. He slowly drove that fuck-stick into my tight hole while I slurped on his brother's hard rod. I was becoming quite excited and it didn't take to long for me to cum. I was enjoying this climax as Andy began to pump his load of cream down my throat. His cock was just beginning to soften in my mouth when Jim began to cum. After catching my breath, I invited the two of them to join me in the shower. Three of us in the shower stall was somewhat cramped; but they didn't seem to mind as they soaped my tits and my bald beaver. They had hopes for another round of sex in the shower; but I told them they would have to wait until they got home. I figured that all of this excitement would have them on edge until we returned from dinner.

The boys figured that since Daddy and their dad had both worn a coat and tie when they left, it would probably be a good idea if they did likewise. I wore a long skirt and a dark, silk blouse. I made sure that I left a couple of buttons open at the top. The three of us got into Mom's car and I drove them to the motel. The other five were waiting for us in the bar. We were seated very quickly and had a very enjoyable meal. As they awaited the arrival of another round of drinks that they had ordered, Ann excused herself to go to the bathroom. I took the hint and followed shortly behind. When we got into the rest room, I handed Ann the key to her car that I had parked there earlier in the day. As Ann was putting the key in her purse, the door opened and Aunt Betty walked in.

Ann knew what Aunt Betty wanted to talk to me about, so she walked out the door. Aunt Betty asked, "How close are you with the boys?"

I told her, "When we get home, you just go along with whatever I suggest. How they react to everything will tell you if they are ready."

Aunt Betty hugged me and said, "Thank you, Jenny. I hope that tonight is the night. Here's hoping."

The two of us walked back to the table together. A short time later, Uncle Bill suggested that we go home. As everyone was standing up, Ann said, "Daddy, can you stay long enough to have another drink with me?"

Daddy was a little puzzled; but he said, "Sure, honey. I'll stay and have another with you." Then he looked at our mother and said, "Jessie, why don't you take the car? We'll catch a ride home in about an hour."

I knew that Ann's car was there for them to drive home; but daddy didn't know that. It didn't immediately dawn on me that daddy was willing to stay there without knowing that he had a ride. Daddy was not the type of person who would just 'bum a ride home' with anyone. One of the main reasons that each of us had received our own car as soon as we got our license was that daddy always wanted to have his car at his disposal. By getting us our own car, we didn't have a reason to borrow his car leaving him without transportation. The implication of his statement didn't register with me immediately and the significance of it didn't come out until the following day.

Mom drove Daddy's car with Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty and I drove Mom's car. When we were about a block from home, I said, "I think that I am going to take a swim when we get home; what about you guys?"

Andy did not hesitate to say, "That sounds like a good idea. If our dad and our moms go to bed, we can finish what we started in the shower."

I smiled inwardly as I thought, "If you only knew what was in store for the two of you." Then, I said, "We'll see what happens."

When we walked into the house, Jim and Andy almost ran down the hall to the bedroom to begin changing clothes. I looked at Aunt Betty and said, "I'm going to take a swim; do you want to come with?"

Aunt Betty beamed as she said, "That sounds like a great idea." She looked at my mother and said, "Jessie, how would you like to spend a little time with your brother?"

Mom looked back and forth from Aunt Betty to me and you could see when the realization began to sink in about what was planned. She said, "Sure. I haven't gotten to spend enough time alone with him this week. ... And I think that you two have something planned that you don't want a lot of company."

Aunt Betty smiled as she said, "You've got that right. Now, if everything will work out right, I'll be real happy."

Aunt Betty and I were both off to change clothes for the pool. Mom followed Aunt Betty into the guest room. I did not see her again before I went to the pool. Even though I intended to actually go swimming, I put on my skimpiest bikini. When I left my room, Aunt Betty was emerging from the guest room. She was wearing a very revealing two-piece suit. It made my tongue hard looking at her and I wondered what kind of reaction she would get from her sons.

Jim and Andy had just climbed out of the water when we walked out the back door of the house. My eyes were riveted on their crotches as we approached. Neither boy took his eyes off of his mother as her well-formed boobs bounced freely in her loose top. I think that their cocks were the hardest that they had ever been. They must have realized how they were reacting to the sight of their mother because they quickly got back into the water.

A proud smile beamed across Aunt Betty's face and the boys immediately looked back at their sexy mother as soon as they were in the water. She tugged on the top of her suit edging it down a little bit to expose even more of that gorgeous cleavage. We moved to the edge of the pool and eased ourselves into the water. I didn't want to dive into the water because I knew that a dive would have popped my boobs out of my suit immediately. Now that the top was wet, it was going to be hard enough to keep my hard nipples covered.

We had been in the water for just a few minutes when I swam underwater and came up under Andy and pulled him under water. He tried to retaliate; but I quickly swam away and chasing me would have kept him from ogling his mother's scantily clad body. I waited long enough that I was sure that they had both relaxed and I moved under water again. This time, I rose up in the water far enough that I could grasp the waistband of Jim's trunks. I pulled downward on them, knowing that his hard cock would keep them from coming all of the way down. I managed to bare his ass and as he scrambled to pull them back up, he reached out for me. He caught my arm as I was surfacing and pushed me back under the water. His mother saw what he was doing and she jumped on his back to pull him under water.

Andy saw his mother on Jim's back and put his hand on the top of her head and pushed her under water. As everyone scrambled to regain the surface and to dunk someone else, hands were constantly rubbing various parts of everyone's anatomy. This went on for several minutes until, suddenly, Aunt Betty swam to the other end of the pool. I followed her and when she reached the shallow end, she stood up and pushed one boob back into her suit. I stood next to her and asked, "Why don't you let them see your tit? You know that you want to."

She rearranged her top and said, "Yes, I really do. Not just yet. We have plenty of time."

We swam back to Jim and Andy and this time I tried to pull Andy's trunks down. He didn't try to dunk me this time; he simply slid one hand under the waistband of my bottoms and slipped one finger into my pussy. When he did that, I realized that it wasn't just the swimming pool that was making my pussy wet. Jim and his mother were wrestling, trying to get the other under water. Hands were brushing against all parts of each other's bodies. This activity was beginning to wear us out and Aunt Betty and I finally swam away from the other two.

Before we swam away, I had seen that Aunt Betty's boobs were almost completely exposed to her sons. The weight of the water accumulating in my top was forcing it down so that most of my areolas were visible and I was constantly adjusting it to cover my long, hard nipples. The two of us got out of the water and moved over to two of the chaise lounges.

As we were positioning ourselves on the lounges, we each pulled our tops up so that our tits were not completely exposed. We both rearranged our bottoms so that they were pulled up into the cracks of our asses and our pussy slits were visible without actually exposing the lips of our pussies. Aunt Betty had the added problem of making sure that her pubic hair was covered. We each laid there with our legs spread fairly wide. Aunt Betty went a step farther and raised her knees in the air so high that her feet were just about a half of a foot from her ass.

Jim and Andy had kept their eyes glued to our crotches, particularly their mother's crotch. Andy finally got bold enough to get out of the water exposing a Speedo-encased hard cock to his mother's view. She licked her lips and then said to me, just loud enough for Andy to hear, "With that tiny bottom, how do you keep from showing your pubic hair."

Without thinking Andy blurted, "She doesn't have any."

Aunt Betty looked at him with a smile on her face and asked, "And how would you know that?"

Andy's face turned red and he stammered a little bit. Before he could try to answer, Aunt Betty said, "Is that why you have been trying to look between my legs as much as possible? You're trying to see some pubic hair."

Andy knew that his mother wasn't going to give him a much bigger opening than she had just given him. He knew that she wasn't going to pop up and say, "Hey, Andy, let's fuck. Oh, and by the way, your brother is invited too."

No, his mother is brazen; but he was sure that she would not be that blunt about it. The opening was there and he had to make an aggressive move to make sure that it did not slam shut on him forever. What was it that Jenny had told them that she had said, "They need to grow a pair of balls." Physically, he wasn't lacking in that department; now he had to prove that he had a pair in other ways, too.

Chancing rejection that would probably leave him devastated forever, he summoned the courage to say, "Mom, I have been trying to get a good look at yours ever since I learned why boys and girls were built differently."

Aunt Betty smiled at him and said, "That's sweet, honey; but why would you be interested in your mother when there are so many fantastic looking girls your own age."

Andy was standing at her feet when he replied, "Mom, it's because you have a killer ass and you have the finest set of boobs that I have ever seen."

Aunt Betty leaned forward as she said, "Baby, if you have been waiting that long, maybe it is time that you finally got a good look." She pulled the crotch of her bottoms aside and continued, "Is that as good as you had hoped that it would be?"

As Andy was dropping to his knees at her feet, he said, "Oh, Mom. It's fantastic. Can I kiss it?" Aunt Betty didn't answer; she simply pulled her bottoms off of and spread her legs. When their conversation had started, Jim had gotten out of the water. He was now standing nearby and was almost watering at the mouth from the excitement of what was transpiring before his eyes.

As Andy devoured his mother's tasty snatch, Jim moved along side her and slipped the top of her suit off of her boobs and he began sucking on one while one hand was squeezing the other. As her sons were attacking her body on the top and the bottom, Aunt Betty began to rub Jim's hard cock through his swimsuit. She was trying to pull the suit down his legs; but she was not having much success. I stopped fingering myself long enough to come to her aid. When I had his trunks down at his ankles, Jim stepped out of them without leaving his mother's fine breasts. Aunt Betty had just begun to stroke Jim's long, thin organ when Andy's calculated oral attack on her pussy achieved its desired results. She was cumming so hard that she started to twist Jim's cock. She still had enough presence of mind to release that fine tool before she did any damage.

Andy removed his head from between his mother's legs and told her, "Mom, that is the finest meal that I have ever eaten. Now that I have tasted it, I don't think that I could stand to have to go without again."

Aunt Betty sat back up and said, "Boys, if Ann and Jenny taught you to use those things between your legs half as well as they taught Andy to use his tongue, you can have unlimited access to this pussy any time that your father is not using it. ... Now, this chaise is not the most comfortable place to be having sex. Jim, get on your back over there on the grass."

Jim's tall, thin spear, sticking straight toward the heavens, made me want to rush over there and sit on it. This, however, was Aunt Betty's night. I had had her sons; she had not.

Aunt Betty moved between Jim's legs and gingerly held his cock in her hand. She started to move her mouth toward it and then stopped to look at me and say, "Jenny, you're going to wear your fingers out. Go sit on Jim's face." Then she looked at Andy and said, "When I get in position after I've started sucking your brother's cock, you won't have any doubt about what you are suppose to do."

As I sat on Jim's face, his tongue darted between the swollen lips of my wet pussy. I saw his cock being devoured by his mother. As her nose brushed against his pubic hair, I heard her inhale as her oldest son's thick cock penetrated her own lower lips. I had worked myself up to a decent level of arousal as I had watched their earlier activities, so it didn't take me that long to reach an orgasm. The boys' arousal levels had also been much too high and they were both very quick to unload their torrents of cum. Aunt Betty had appeared to have had a very satisfying cum when Andy had eaten her pussy; but I could tell that she had been left hanging this time. The looks on the boys' faces made it evident that they were displeased that their mother had not been as satisfied as they were.

Aunt Betty read the looks on their faces the same way that I had and she said, "Don't worry boys. We'll recharge your batteries and go again. I know how anxious you were for this. You didn't last as long as you would have liked; but the night is still young and I am sure that you will have enough energy to go a few more times with your mother. ... Let's go inside; a bed is a whole lot more comfortable than this ground."

As the three of them stood up, I suggested, "Why don't you three use my room. It would be a whole lot more comfortable on my king-sized bed than it would on one of the smaller beds in the other room."

They thanked me and the boys started to follow their mother into the house. Aunt Betty looked over her shoulder and said, "Sorry to leave you alone with your fingers, Jenny; but I'm going to be selfish tonight. Maybe, I'll share tomorrow."

As they closed the back door, I had mixed emotions. I really wanted to share in this experience for Aunt Betty; but I knew that if it were me, I wouldn't want to share. I just hoped that the three of them would enjoy the remainder of the evening. If the night turned out to be a bust after all of this planning and preparation, all of us would be disappointed. I sat there, naked, by the water for a few minutes and then decided that if I were going to be alone, I would go inside and have a beer.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds