• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alabama Nan: Behind a Closed Door

Alabama Nan: Behind a Closed Door

"How's Chinese?" I asked Karen.

"That's fine Nan. Is this a real fancy place or what?" responded Karen from the bathroom.

"It's your regular Mom and Pop, type restaurant. I'm going to dress casual."

"Sounds fine by me?" said Karen.

My stomach growled, so I quickly put on my bra and panties. "Karen, I hope you don't take long - I'm starving."

"Little sisters are such pains. Don't rush me Nancy."

I shrugged my shoulders. I pulled my jeans on and slipped into my pumps. I went over to the closet and took out a white pullover. I got it on and said "I'm ready Karen."

"Well, I'm not."

"What's taking you so long?"

"I'm taking a shit Nancy."

My face went red, when I realized that Karen's unopened suitcase was on my bed. "Sorry Karen, I'll be waiting for you in the living room." With that, I slipped out of the bedroom.

About 5 minutes later Karen came out of the bedroom. She was in a sleeveless dress, which stopped just above her knees and was wearing a pair of heeled boots. It was obvious from the way her tits were bouncing she was wearing a bra. Panties? That I would have to discover. "Ready to go?"

"Lead the way?" Karen said.


We enjoyed our dinner together. The food was good. The atmosphere was good. The company was the best part. Karen and I talked about all the stuff that was going on back home. "I'm going to the bathroom before we leave Kare?" I said as I stood up.

"I'll join you."

She followed me down the small hallway. I sidestepped into a room, grabbed Karen by the arm and dragged her in. Shutting the door as a I did.

"Huh. What the......?" stammered Karen in the dark.

I flipped the switch and the lights came on.

"This is the bathroom?" Karen asked as she looked the small room over.

"Let me see. We have a sink and a toilet bowl. Yep. I'd say this is the bathroom."

"Your such a smart ass Nan. If it wasn't for the fact that your my sist...."

Karen never got to finish, as I forced my lips onto hers. Our mouths melted together. Our tongues playing tag with each other. Her hands fondled my tits as my hands rubbed her ass.

After holding the kiss for a few moments, I said "It's my turn to make you feel good." With that, I fell to my knees and lifted up Karen's dress. Her clean shaven pussy was in front of me. "No panties Karen?"

"Why wear any Nan, we both knew this was going to happen."

Karen expecting this did not change the fact that I was now playing lead. I gently parted her pussy lips with my tongue. Her body shook and she moaned lightly. I began to probe farther into her folds, using my tongue like a little cock, going in and out of her moistness. Karen leaned back up against the wall and began groping her tits. As I began to tongue fuck Karen, I used my right hand to hold onto her fine ass. I used my left to tease her clit with. Karen began to moan louder. I buried my face into Karen's cunt. She was very wet now, her smell and taste were very sweet. The nectar that flowed from within her, only made me eat at her more wildly. I licked, slurped, and nibbled away at her warm sex box. Karen's hips began to gyrate, her breathing became faster, and her moaning even louder. Knowing Karen was close to cumming for me, I pressed on, deeper into her. I ran the fingers of my right hand up and down the crack of Karen's ass, while my left hand began tugging at her clit. I could feel the heat coming off of Karen's pussy. She was so hot, I felt like my glasses were steaming up. Karen's back was beginning to arch when.....

"Hello. Hello. You okay?"

It was the owner, he had heard Karen's moaning. I was starting to back away from her when she grabbed my head with both of her hands and pulled me forward, while forcing her pussy towards me. I found my face surrounded by Karen's wet cunt.

"Just a minute. Just a minute?" Karen said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Okay. Just want to be sure customer okay." With that we heard him walk off.

"Get up Nancy. We need to finish this and get going."

With that, I stood up and yanked my jeans and panties down to my ankles. My dick sprang out of my pants. Karen looked at my hard cock, licked her lips, and turned to face the wall. Her fine ass was now facing me. I got up behind her and slowly started to push my cock into her pussy. But that wasn't good enough for Karen. The horny slut in her and been awakened. She reached back with one hand, grabbed my ass and yanked me towards her as she drove herself back into me. My cock filled her up completely.

"Fuck me Nancy. Fuck me?" Karen begged.

I grabbed her full hips and began to pound away at her. Karen let go of my ass and worked in rhythm with me. The feel of Karen's hot, wet pussy was enticing. I found myself working at a steady pace as I fucked my sister from behind. Karen had her face plastered against the wall as I continued to make love to her. I leaned forward and began to nibble on her neck and ears, as I started to fuck her harder and faster.

"Ohh Nancy. Ohhh Nancy. Yesss. Yessss. Use that naughty tongue. Use that tongue?" she purred.

Her begging for my tongue, made me fuck her harder and faster still. I drove my tongue into her ear and began fucking it. Her hips were starting to gyrate again, her breathing grew heavier and the pace quickened. I could feel my balls filling up - I knew I was close. "Come on Karen. Cum for me baby. Cum for me."

With my urging, Karen began to rock her gyrating hips. This helped the spoon (my dick), stir the pot (Karen's pussy), to produce the thick stew (her cunt juices). I continued to drive my cock in and out of her. I knew from the way she moved and sounded, that she was close. I pulled all the way out of her and then rammed all the way back in. A few strokes got me the results I was hoping for. Karen's back arched, her body shook, and her gyrating hips forced her cunt back onto my cock. "God yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming?" she moaned.

With her orgasm, her vaginal muscles began to contract around my dick. I rammed back and forth into her. She was still moaning and still gyrating around through her orgasm, when I made one last deep thrust. I grunted and blew my load into Karen's pussy. "Oh ya sissy. Take my cum. Take my cum."

It took about a minute for us to regain our composure. And it arrived none to soon.

"Hello. Hello. You okay?" called the owner.

"Just a minute. Just a minute?" Karen responded as she gasped for air.

"You sure you okay. Lots of noise."
"I'm fine, really?" panted Karen.

"Okay."

"Damn he's nosey."

"Can you blame him Karen. I don't think anyone has ever been fucked in this bathroom before."

"Well then, we can be proud to say we are the first?" answered Karen.

We quickly left the bathroom and headed for the car.


Once at home, Karen immediately stripped and dropped down on all fours. "You need to finish me off now." With that she began to wiggle her ass at me.

Deciding to make her wait, I slowly stripped off my pullover and bra.

"Hurry up Nancy."

As I slipped off my pumps, I watched her spank her ass and drag her nails across her cheeks.

"Mmmmm, this feels good. Your hands would feel better."

I quickly yanked my pants and panties off. My semi-hard dick hung in front of me. I walked over to Karen, stroking my cock as I did. By the time I reached her, I was fully erect.

Karen pressed her face to the floor, stuck her ass straight up in the air and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Make love to my ass Nan."

I got down on my knees and began to lick and kiss Karen's asshole. She purred and began to beg. "Ohhhh, Nancy. Nancy, yes."

I began to use my tongue to fuck her tight, tart hole. I made certain to lube her asshole up good. "Are you ready Karen."

"Fuck my ass Nanc?" Karen said in her sultriest voice.

With that, I rammed all 8" of my she male manhood into her ass. Karen groaned in pleasure. "Yaa Nancy. Yaa. Give me a good fucking."

Karen has what most would consider a fat ass and wide hips. I never really listen to them. To me she had one fine ass. I took a hold of her hips and began to pound directly down into her ass. She was moaning and purring. It was obvious she was enjoying this. I was also moaning and enjoying this. I quickened my pace and began to drive down harder into her ass. I began to spank her ass, but Karen soon was dragging her nails across her cheeks, making it hard for me to spank her. I could feel pressure building in my balls, forcing me to fuck her faster and harder. Karen was moaning faster and louder. Her hips had begun to gyrate and her ass was wiggling. Watching her body move like it did started me toward the point of no return. I grabbed Karen by her inner thighs and forced my cock down deeper into her ass. This was all she could take.

"CUMMMING...I'm CUMMMINNNGG!" hollered Karen as her body shook and gyrated.

Watching and hearing her cum was all that I needed. I grunted and began to spill my load into her ass. As I did this, we both began to shake. She tightened her asshole around my cock and began to milk me, as I continued to pump away at her some more. Soon Karen's body slid completely onto the ground. I retracted my limp cock as she did and laid myself down next to her. We kissed tenderly and then went to sleep right there on the floor.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alabama Nan: Behind a Closed Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds