• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fat Camp Super Anal Orgy

Fat Camp Super Anal Orgy

Let's go to Fat Camp! Why? Well, we figured that there'd be a lot of chicks there and they'd be easy to get in the sack. You know what? We were absolutely right! We sent our guys, Jack Brownstone and Bobby Ardent down there. Jack is a tall, good-looking Black man who plays College Football for a Division One School in New England. This six-foot-six, 250-pound stud hopes to make it into the National Football League someday. He's engaged to an uptight White chick named Rita Wade and we figured that he needs to sow his wild oats. Bobby Ardent is a seven-foot-tall, 230-pound, semi-professional Basketball Player from Europe. Those two studs are headed to Fat Camp, located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. These are their stories.

Jack and Bobby joined Fat Camp under the guise of Social Anthropology students from an unnamed university. They meet the lead counselor, Miss Deanna Ricci. Deanna is a five-foot-ten, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed woman with jet-black skin and a shaved head. This hefty dame weighs a whopping two hundred and sixty pounds. She's been at Fat Camp all her life. First as a student, then as a counselor. From the moment she meets Bobby, she's quite taken with the tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed European stud with the funny accent. As for Bobby himself, he checked out Deanna's plump bubble butt and found himself stirred, not shaken, in funny places. He definitely wanted some of that.

Deanna introduced them to the other campers. There was Emily Rhodes, a five-foot-eleven, large-breasted, thick-bodied blonde gal with a huge plump ass. Her face was rather plain, though. This 300-pound dame hailed from Iowa, where she was a collegiate Softball Player. There was also Charlotte Brett, a cute-faced, thick and curvy brunette from the region of Southwestern New England. At five feet ten inches tall and 270 pounds, Charlotte was a hefty gal. she saw Fat Camp as her last chance. She was a member of New England's Heavyweight Women's Wrestling League but they dropped her. Last among the heavyweight women of Fat Camp is Leanne Rakes. She's a six-foot-one, red-haired, big-bottomed, 300-pound married Firefighter and mother from Boston's South End.

Oh, and not to forget the gentlemen of Fat Camp. Luther Stein, a big and tall red-haired beefy stud from Germany. This six-foot-one, 280-pound stud is a Rugby player in his country. He attends Fat Camp with his boyfriend, bisexual stud Anthony Divers. Anton Divers is a six-foot-three, 290-pound Black man from Milwaukee. He plays football for the community college he attends and attends Fat Camp with his male lover at the urgency of his doctor. Third among the men is Kurt Lowell. He's a six-foot-nine, 310-pound policeman from the State Troopers. He too attends Fat Camp for urgent reasons. And these, folks, are the residents of this place.

Jack and Bobby mingled with the folks. Deanna served everyone some nice diet-approved tea along with their rationed low-fat meals. Unbeknownst to everyone is the fact that the tea was laced with the world's oldest and most powerful aphrodisiac. Its effects were instantaneous. It turned every man and woman into a sex-craving maniac with zero inhibitions. This aphrodisiac had a one hundred percent infection rate. It forever changed the body chemistry of the people it affected. It heightened the sex drive of the female by a factor of a hundred percent. It also enhanced the male sex drive and lowered all inhibitions. This aphrodisiac had been discovered by people living thousands of years ago. They got rid of it because it turned all men and women into lecherous beings with little or no conscience. And of course, there was no cure. That's what Deanna unwittingly unleashed upon the men and women of Fat Camp.

Everyone paired up really quickly once the aphrodisiac kicked in. Bobby and Deanna led the action. The European basketball star and the big Black woman got their freak on. He stood with his back to the camp room wall, and she knelt before him. Deanna gasped when she saw the size of Bobby's dick. The giant's cock matched the rest of his body. Twelve inches of long and thick, uncut European masculinity. She took him into her mouth and began sucking on him energetically. Bobby thrust his cock into her mouth, loving what she was doing. This was what fun vacations were all about. Across the room, he noticed that his buddy Jack was having some fun too.

Jack had plump blonde bombshell Emily Rhodes on all fours, with her huge butt cheeks spread wide open. Jack held her by the hips and pushed his cock into her asshole. Jack was loving it. He had read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter the asshole. He wanted to test this theory and see if it was true. So he began ramming his cock into Emily's ass like there was no tomorrow. Emily howled in sheer pleasure and some pain as the handsome Black athlete buried his ten-inch cock in her ass. She'd never been fucked in the ass before but for some reason, it seemed like a good idea today. She didn't get it, though. One minute she was flirting with Jack while sipping her tea, the next she was naked and making out with him. She had sucked his cock until he came, and then she drank his masculine seed. Now, he was slamming his thick black cock in and out of her asshole and she was loving every minute of it.

Charlotte Brett, the Women's Heavyweight Wrestling League contender was enjoying some hot lesbian action, courtesy of Leanne Rakes, the plump female Firefighter. The two large women rolled about on the floor, doing their thing. Charlotte lay on the floor, her thick legs spread. Leanne Rakes was fingering her pussy and smiling. It had been some time since the firefighter fucked a woman. Getting married and having brats took her away from Sapphic pleasures. Now, she was making up for lost time. Charlotte spread her legs wider, welcoming the gentle probing of Leanne's tongue and fingers. Leanne grinned as she saw Charlotte opening herself up to some more fun. She began licking the female heavyweight wrestler's pussy, gently biting her clit and making her squeal in pleasure. She had missed lesbian sex and this plump gal was exactly what she needed.

Bisexual football stud Anthony Divers and his boyfriend Luther Stein were rekindling their passion. The two large men kissed and undressed hastily as the effects of the aphrodisiac kicked in. Anthony stood with his back against the wall as Luther knelt before him. The big white stud began sucking on his black boyfriend's long and thick cock. Anthony grunted in pleasure as Luther sucked him. It had been a while since they got down and dirty together. Now, they were making up for lost time. Luther was a damn good cock sucker. In no time he got Anthony hard as steel. Then, they got down to the really fun stuff. Luther got on all fours and Anthony took him from behind. Slowly, Anthony pushed his long and thick cock into Luther's ass. Luther gasped but did not scream. Smiling, Anthony held him by the hips and began fucking him hard and fast. He had missed his boyfriend's tight ass.

Heavyweight policeman Kurt Lowell watched all the action happening around him. He stroked his cock as he watched everyone getting down and dirty. Across the room, the action was practically nonstop. And that's just the way the trooper liked it. Black football stud Jack and his sexual playmate Emily were going at it strongly. Emily was face down and ass up on the carpet as Jack rammed his cock down her anal cavity. Man, that black guy could really fuck a large woman in the ass. Emily's plump body was shaking under the force of his thrusts as he continued to passionately ram his cock down where the sun didn't shine.

Basketball stud Bobby and plump Ebony beauty Deanna were going at it passionately too. The big black woman spread her plump butt cheeks wide open, welcoming all the cock Bobby was shoving up her ass. He continued to fuck her until he came, sending his hot cum deep into her ass. Kurt stroked his massive cock. This chick was something else. He wouldn't mind having a go with her. So he did the nice thing and asked her politely. What do you think she said? The more the merrier! They changed positions. Kurt was now fucking Deanna from behind while she sucked on Bobby's cock. Kurt easily pushed his massive cock into Deanna's already lubricated and stretched asshole and began pounding that ass like there was no tomorrow. Man, he had missed fucking!

Luther and Anthony were still going on strong. They had changed positions now. Anthony was on all fours, stroking his massive black dick while Luther fucked him from behind. Luther worked his long and thick cock into his boyfriend's tight ass. He loved fucking Anthony's ass. The bisexual Black stud was not really into bottoming and only did it occasionally. On those occasions, he really got wild. Anthony screamed as Luther fucked his ass. He kept demanding to get fucked harder and faster. He couldn't get enough of the big cock going in and out of his ass. Luther grinned and continued to fuck him. It would do Anthony some good to be on the receiving side of the action for once.

Jack and Emily were now trying something new. Jack lay on the floor and Emily sucked on his cock. Then, she fingered his ass while sucking him. Jack actually got off on it. So much that when she produced a strap on dildo, he didn't really seem to mind. Slowly, she worked the dildo into the Black stud's ass. As she fucked him with it, his long and thick black cock seemed to get even longer and thicker. He was actually really turned on by this! Emily laughed and continued to fuck him. Jack demanded that she go faster and harder. And so she did. She let him have it. She thrust the dildo deep into his ass and he screamed in pleasure. They went at it like this until he came. When he did, she removed the dildo from his ass and sucked on his black dick until the last drop of cum was gone.

Charlotte and Leanne were getting their freak on in all kinds of ways. Emily tossed them her dildo and they made good use of it. Charlotte put Leanne on all fours and spanked her butt to a reddish hue. Then, she spread the female firefighter's plump butt cheeks and licked her asshole. Leanne urged her to give her the fucking of a lifetime. Enthusiastically, Charlotte pushed the dildo into Leanne's asshole. Leanne screamed as Charlotte rammed the dildo deep down where the sun didn't shine. Emily and Jack watched the hot lesbian action as the women went at it. Charlotte seemed to really get off on fucking Leanne with the strap on. She buried the dildo deep into the female firefighter's ass. Making her scream. They went at it until Leanne squealed in delight and begged for more.

Charlotte looked at Jack. The Black football stud had a big cock. Charlotte definitely wanted some of that. Jack grinned and joined in on the fun. While Charlotte buried the strap on dildo into Leanne's asshole, Jack spread Charlotte's plump butt cheeks and shoved his cock deep inside the big woman. Charlotte screamed as Jack's massive black dick went up her shit hole. Jack laughed and smacked the big woman's butt. Time for this dyke to know what having ten inches of black dick up her ass felt like. He fucked her hard and fast, giving her asshole all the cock he had. The harder Jack fucked Charlotte, the deeper she shoved the dildo into Leanne's asshole. Leanne screamed that her ass was full. Jack laughed and filled Charlotte's ass with his dick, until both women were screaming loud enough to wake the dead. He continued to fuck Charlotte until he finally came, sending his hot seed deep inside the big woman's tight asshole.

Afterwards, the entirety of Fat Camp went to the showers together. They had some even more wicked fun in there. Just fucking and sucking every which way under the warm water. It was a free for all. Men fucking women in the ass. Women fucking women in the ass. Men fucking men in the ass. Women fucking men in the ass. Every kind of sexual combination was tried and explored. They fucked like sex was going out of style, until exhaustion claimed them. Then they started all over again. Jack and Bobby never returned from Fat Camp. Would you, if you were them? Yeah, that's what we thought!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fat Camp Super Anal Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds