• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jason Becomes Jazmine Ch. 01

Jason Becomes Jazmine Ch. 01

Jason Norwood is an average guy. Only a couple of months into his new job after a quick education in a 3 year trade school got him the job.

Jason has always been known as a computer geek all through school.

Jason's best friend Robert has a fairly wealthy family that quickly brought him into the family business.

Having been working for 3 years longer than Jason, Robert had already accumulated the things Jason would not be able to afford until his

student loans were all paid for. In fact Jason still drove his dads old Honda and slept on the same bed he has had since Junior high.

The only thing he had modern was is laptop of which he would be paying $50 a month for six months more.

From the beginning Robert had urged his buddy to move in with him since the two of them had always done every thing together.

Robert even insisted that Jason only share in the food bill and the cleaning of the house and property.

Fortunately for both Roberts mother loved Jason as much as she did her only son.

The house given to the pair to live in was an old run down rental that the family had lived in when they were not wealthy,

then they rented it to some unsavory people who ran it down terribly.

Then after realizing the extent of the damage they just let it sit vacant. Luckily no homeless people or vandals ever did any further damage.

When Jason decided to go to the local trade school Roberts' mother insisted they take the house.

The pair quickly realized the extent of the damage was superficial. They moved a ton of garbage and applied gallons of plaster and paint.

Replaced a couple pains of glass and tore up the moldy, greasy carpet to find great hard wood floors.

A bit of sanding and stain and the house was nicer then either of them ever remembers it being.

By the time they refurbished the house and Jason arranged financing for school the summer was over.

Three years went by in the blink of an eye. All Jason did was go to school and study. His grades were fantastic just like in collage.

Robert on the other hand did very well at his fathers company and was able to see some fantastically beautiful woman.

Every weekend Robert had a woman in his bed while Jason studied and dreamed of losing his virginity.

It did eventually happen during his third year just before graduation.

Robert and his girlfriend brought over her best friend and Jason finally and awkwardly lost his virginity to an obviously experienced woman.

Only week's later graduation started another rush through time as Jason was hired at the big calculator plant as an entry level engineer.

As always in a new Job it becomes all encompassing and involving. All Jason did was work and sleep.

Quickly he was able to start getting the things that showed success.

He changed his old bedroom furniture for a slightly bigger bed. He got a TV, DVD, and Stereo system. He was also ready to buy his first car.

That is when this story really begins.

A meager amount of success changes a person. Jason at 21 started to think of finding a woman and maybe even settling down.

Robert had a good laugh every time Jason even mentioned settling down.

He would say "How you gunna' get a wife when you can't even get a girlfriend?"

Of course he has always had a keen knack for stating the obvious so that it seemed like flawless logic.

Jason met a woman, an exciting but strange woman. She was one of those girls that dressed all in black; even painted her nails black and used black lipstick.

The two of them were like Ying and Yang; so obviously different but on the other hand an obvious match.

That is until one night when Jason decided he wanted more then a wild and crazy woman, he wanted a true lady.

The effect on Linda was dramatic when he told her so. She went through his room like a furious hurricane.

Things flew in every direction as she screamed and yelled every threat and swear she could imagine.

The last thing Jason remembered of that night was her final decree.

"You will pay for this day Jason; tonight I curse you to discover what it is you have done to me." Jason blew it all off as an angry woman.

In the morning he awoke to find his tires cut and a jovially laughing best friend.

Robert wailed with laughter as he helped Jason pull his tires and take the rims to be re tired.

They joked and laughed as they contemplated what the evil bitch would do next. They had no idea how evil or how far Linda would go with her vindictive curse.

That night they had steak and beer while watching some porn. The film was a European flick that was more dramatic then graphic.

There were never any intercourse or penis shots, but the story was rather shocking all the same.

The young blonde American was robbed and lost her papers. With no money ID or passport she was trapped in Paris.

The authorities did not believe her story and because it was the middle of World War 2 they were more suspicious then helpful.

Quickly and without much explanation she was quickly drawn into the underworld.

Become a prostitute and then a sex slave the movie ended with her bound and begging for more. It was hot and both men went into there rooms and jerked off.

That night Jason dreamt vividly of what he had watched. He found himself trapped in the visions of the story. He used and abused that woman.

He was the authorities, he was the pimp, he was the man that purchased her and turned her to a sex slave. The man who was Jason woke up severely aroused.

His arousal was washing over in flashes from head to toe; very like a fever.

His bed was soaked with sweat and his bare upper body stuck to the sheets he was wrapped in.

Regardless of the sweaty situation Jason's skin from scalp to the bottoms of his feet were tingly and like one large pinched nerve.

Some how even though he knew from looking over at the clock that he had slept for over twelve hours that he hadn't received even a moments rest.

Somehow he was even more tired then when he went to bed. His bones even ached as he closed his eyes thinking that he had the flu.

Jason reached over and picked up the phone and called his supervisor to let him know that he would be taking a couple days off due to the flu.

His boss commented that Jason certainly sounded different and that he should not comeback until he was sure that he would not get the rest of

the manufacturing plant ill. His boss told him he would deposit Jason's sick time along with his pay in the usual electronic deposit.

Jason rolled over ignoring his aches and nausea and went back to sleep. This sleep was less dream filled and more a floating blackness; near unconsciousness.

When Jason eventually awoke it was late in the night. He heard his buddy in the room down the hall working over his girl good.

The bed was squeaking and banging with every forceful thrust Robert gave her.

He could hear his friend mumbling things quietly but not to quietly for him to hear.

He was calling her a whore and a slut but the only noises she was making was muffled and strained.

The only decipherable sounds she made were the sounds of pleasure and ecstasy. The sounds he was hearing evoked feelings Jason could not figure out.

Instead of feeling the stiff pressure of his erection coming from his crotch he felt it in his chest along with a twisting pressure deep within his abdomen.

The only thought he had was that the flu was still messing him up so he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

The sun was hot and shining brightly in his room that next morning. He quickly realized how well he felt.

In fact he felt better then he had since he could remember.

The clock read 6:30 Am; he knew there was no way of getting ready for work without being late so he decided to just take the day off

and be sure he was truly well. Considering the sweating he had done for the last 3 days Jason was rather surprised he didn't smell worse that he did.

Fully rested Jason got up intending to take a shower finding his balance was very off.

He just knocked it off as being so sick and not eating or drinking anything for so long.

Then the shock of all shocks; as usual Jason ran his hand down his flat stomach across his mess of curly unkempt pubic hair to find his usual

morning erection was not there. Not only was his erection not there but his penis and balls were not there.

With a single swift motion he tore away his boxers to find his anatomy changed. He then put his hand before his face and noticed even his hand was different.

The palm of his hand was noticeably smaller, and his fingers remarkably longer.

Then he looked down at the full length of his form to find a pair of perky pink nipples poking erect from his protruding and firm newly grown breasts.

All at once Jason felt he was going to cry or feint or just scream for help.

Quickly his mind went into maybe ten thousand directions trying to make some sense of what was happening or better yet how it happened.

The logical, technical way his brain functioned was working in overtime trying to decipher how and why so that he could discover how to reverse

the situation. He knew Robert would be at work so he decided to get himself a shower and then decide what he was going to do next.

He went to his dresser and pulled out a T shirt and pulled it over his body suddenly realizing how much smaller he was then before.

The shirt that was a perfect fit before was now like a short dress.

It draped loosely about his really decidedly girlish body. Somehow the light brown hair all over his legs and underarms seemed not to fit this form.

It made him feel even dirtier for some reason.

Jason tried to pull on some boxers but they just kept falling down about his narrow ankles and tiny pixyish feet.

Jason knew that Robert's girlfriend started keeping some cloths in his room for those days that she stayed over.

He was just going to have to borrow something that fit to hold him over until he got threw this ordeal.

Even though Megan, Roberts girl was a bit larger then Jason now was her skimpy panties seemed to fit like they were made for his new curves.

He pulled the tight form fitting panties over his sensitive ass and pussy and made his way to the shower with his overly large towel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jason Becomes Jazmine Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds