• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her Protector

Her Protector

123

The report had to be in the early morning mail and her boss had asked her to stay and finish typing. He had been good to Gail since she had gone to work for him a little over a year ago. In spite of her husbands warning that her boss was slightly on the shady side of the law she had never known him to do anything wrong. When he asked her to stay late she called Pete and told him she would be late getting home.

It was after nine when they finally finished and they walked out together. Gail told him goodnight and walked to her car on the opposite end of the parking lot. She had just got in her car when a car turned into the parking lot and came to sliding halt just as her boss was about to get in his car. Two men jumped out of the car and confronted her boss. Gail didn't know what to think when one of them pushed him up against his car. She could tell they were arguing but then one man pulled a pistol and struck him on the side of the head

Her boss went down and was trying to get back up when the man shot him. Gail was in shock. She just set there looking at her fallen boss and the two men standing over him. She saw them look around and point towards her car. She instantly knew that they wouldn't hesitate to shoot her also. They couldn't have a witness to the killing.

They were about half way across the parking lot before she could get the car cranked and in gear. They yelled for her to stop but she pushed her foot to the floor and the car jumped ahead and out of the drive onto the city street. Then a bullet came through the back glass and hit the dashboard in front of her. She was screaming as she kept her foot on the gas. She looked back to see them running for their car.

Gail knew that she could not outrun them in her little car. She had to get off the street before they caught her. A McDonald's was just ahead and she whipped into the parking lot and cut off her lights. They weren't expecting her too stop and they went flying by. What was even more surprising was the car had a blue light flashing on it. She had just witness cops killing another man in cold blood!

Gail was still shaking as she found her cell phone and called Pete. Pete was also a cop. He was an investigator for the homicide department. When he answered he knew at once something was bad wrong. "What is it?"

"Pete, John is dead! He has been shot!"

"Where?"

"In the parking lot as we were leaving. They shot at me too but I managed to get away."

"Are you hurt?"

"No, but Pete it was cops that shot him!"

"Did you know them?"

"I haven't seen them before but I would know them if I saw them again."

"Gail, that is not good. They can find out who you are and come after you. Can you get home alone?"

"Yes."

"Then get to the house and stay out of sight until I get there. Don't open the door for any one."

"What are you going to do?"

"I have to find someway to get you out of town quick. Until they are caught you are going to have to stay out of sight. I will be there as quick as I can."

Pete hung up the phone. He had known that working for him was going to be trouble when Gail took the job. He made a quick phone call and then looked across the room at his partner. "Todd." Todd looked up and Pete motioned for him to follow him.

He went out the back door to an empty lot behind the station with Todd following him. He stopped and turned to Todd. "Todd I got real problem." He told him what Gail had just witnessed. "I have got to get her away from here fast. I need your help."

"Sure Pete, what do you want me to do?"

"I have a friend that has a cabin down in Florida back on an isolated lake. I want you to take Gail there and stay until we get the shooters behind bars. It may take as much as a month. Take all the food you need to last a month. No phone calls at all. I will get pictures of the police force and let Gail look at them before she goes. If she can pick out the cops then I will start putting the case together."

"Why me, Pete?"

"I can trust you to watch after her. You aren't married and don't have a family to worry about."

"You want me to spend a month out in the boondocks with that sexy little blond wife of yours? You must really be in trouble."

"I can't help that right now. I need her alive. Nothing you could do to her could be as bad as loosing her for good." Pete knew Todd's reputation with women, both white and black. Right now he was willing to take the chance of her being alone with his black friend than being hurt or even worse killed. Knowing Todd would give his own life before he let anyone hurt Gail, At the same time he wasn't about to spent a month with any woman and not try to go to bed with her.

Pete told Todd to get his clothes and meet him at his house as soon as he could pack and bring your girl friend with him.

"Why bring her?"

"We have to get you away without being followed. You come with your girlfriend and you leave with Gail. I will take her home after you leave."

Pete left for home. Gail's car was in the drive when he pulled in. He also saw a car a block away with a couple of men in it. He drove in the drive and went in the house. He found Gail upstairs crying in the bathroom. He held her as she stopped shaking.

He opened the photo album and Gail soon found the man that did the shooting. She didn't see the other one.

Pete told her what he wanted her to do. That she had to go with Todd and get out of town until they could find the other man. She was afraid not to do what Pete told her to. She had only missed getting hit by inches earlier. She started packing. "Make it light, they can't see you leave with a suit case." She packed in an over night bag while Pete set out the large suitcases.

"What are you doing with those?"

"I am going to load them in our car so they think we will be using it."

Todd showed up a few minutes later with his current girlfriend. They came in the house to find Gail ready to go. She looked like she was the worse for wear. He tried to cheer her up. "Just think how much fun it will be to have me by yourself for a month." His girlfriend elbowed him in the ribs. "I was just trying to cheer her up."

Pete told them. "I am going to load up the suit cases in the car. Then Linda and I will get in the car and leave. You all wave at us as we leave. Todd, make them think it is your girlfriend that is still with you. They should follow us. As soon as they leave you take off. By the time they realize that it isn't Gail with me you should be long gone." He pulled Gail to him and kissed her.

The kissed lasted a long time as neither one wanted to let go. Todd spoke up. "You better stop kissing my girlfriend and get on the way before they get more help here." Pete turned her loose.

"We will get this worked out soon. Until then, no contact at all."

Pete opened the door and carried the luggage to the car. He came back and got Linda. Both Linda and Gail were blond but Linda was taller than Gail was. Pete hoped that the men couldn't tell the difference a block away.

He hurried her out to the car and opened the door for her. He walked around and got in the other side. He waved at Todd and Gail as they came out on the porch to watch them leave.

Todd led Gail to his car with his arm around her waist as if she was his girlfriend. He opened the door for her and as she started to get in the car he stopped her. "We need to make a good showing."

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"My girl friend would kiss me. They need to think you are Linda."

Gail was surprised that he pulled her to him and kissed her full on her mouth. It was her first time to kiss a black man. She had never thought about kissing Todd before. She didn't resist as she let her arms go around his neck. He held the kiss until the car parked up the street followed the taillights of Pete as he rounded the corner.

Todd broke the kiss. "I hate to stop something that was so much fun but we need to go now." Gail was having trouble breathing from his kiss. She thought to her self that it was going to be a long month away from Pete.

It worked the way Pete planed it. Todd and Gail got away without being followed. They drove all night, stopping only for gas and a sandwich. Todd had the map to the lake place in Florida. Towards morning he and Gail alternated driving with each one getting a quick nap.

About fifty miles from the cabin they pulled into a supermarket. They loaded up the back of the car with food and drinks. It was going to be a month roughing it. There was only a generator for electricity. They purchased gas for it and got back on the road. Todd continued to look in the rear view mirror but no one was following them.

After a couple of wrong turns they finally found the dirt road that lead down to the cabin. They hadn't seen a house or cabin for the last hour. Pete had told them it was secluded. He also said it was rustic.

He just didn't say how rustic. It was a fishing cabin that wasn't much more than a tent. It wasn't much when Pete was here ten years before and it had gone down ever since. One room and a bath, no hot water, and one bed and a couple of chairs nothing else. The kitchen sink was in one corner of the room; the bath was attached to the outside of the room. The whole place was about the size of her den back at home.

"I can't believe Pete sent us down here to this."

Todd answered, "At least no one will find us here. I'm not even sure I can find my way out. Come on lets get unloaded.

It was smothering hot in the cabin until they got the windows open. The breeze off the lake soon made it bearable.

Todd looked around until he found the generator and filled it with gas. A quick pull and it sprang to life. The lights came on. "At least that works. I better cut it off until dark. The gas want last very long."

They went out of the house and walked down to the lake. A small dock was standing out in the lake. They walked out on the shaky dock. Gail spoke up. "I left in such a hurry that I didn't even think to put in a swim suit. The water looks like it might be the only cool spot around her."

"Well don't just go jumping in. I am sure that there are alligators in this lake." She jumped back and got off the dock.

"Maybe I want need my suit after all. I don't want to end up as food for them."

Todd set on the steps and watched as Gail wandered around the cabin. He hadn't really been joking with Pete when he told him that leaving him along with Gail a month was dangerous. Gail was just twenty-six and she and Pete had been married a couple of years. Pete was about ten years older than Gail, but it had been love at first sight for them.

Gail was small and petite. Her blond hair hung down below her shoulders and she usually kept it up in a poneytail. This made her look even younger. Her body was perfectly shaped. She had nice tits that were high on her chest and with her small frame they looked even bigger than they were. Her legs were shapely and her ankles trim. The only way to really describe her was hot. Really hot. Todd had always envied his friend for having such a beautiful wife. He wandered what the sleeping arrangements were going to be.

Gail was wandering around pretending to be interested in the place. She was having some of the same thoughts as Todd. She had known Todd ever since she and Pete married. He was the same age as Pete and just as tall and kept in shape the same way. Unlike Todd she had never had sexual thoughts about him. At least not until he had kissed her last night. She had felt his hard body tight against hers as he held her close. Gail liked sex with Pete. Hardly a night went by when they didn't make love. She was going to miss having him with her and in her. She wondered what the sleeping arrangements would be. A quiver went through her body at the thought.

Once dinner was over they set on the steps and watched the sun going down. As the last bit of sunlight slid over the horizon Todd finally spoke what had been on both of their minds once they had seen the single bed. "Looks like the sleeping arrangements are going to be crowed. I can make a pallet and sleep on the floor."

"That will get awful hard before the month is up. We could alternate with you on it one night and me the next."

"We could just sleep in the same bed together."

Gail looked at him. "From what I hear from Pete I don't know if I can trust you."

"You can't believe what Pete says about me. After all it was me he sent down here to protect you."

"What is going to protect me from you?"

"Who knows, you might not want to be protected from me." He could see her face blush red in the dim light of the moon reflecting off the water of the lake. His cock stirred in his pants.

Gail stood up. "I am tired and think I will go on to bed. Tomorrow I will sleep on the floor. She went in the cabin. With no light in the bath she slid off her bra and panties and slipped on a pair of shorts and T-shirt. A swimsuit wasn't the only thing she forgot to bring.

The bed was clean and the sheets cool as she slid between them. She was almost asleep when Todd came in the room. She watched his shadow as he slipped off his pants and rolled a quilt out on the floor next to the bed. She felt guilty to see him on the hard floor when the bed was nice and soft.

She went to sleep but several times she woke with him turning over on the floor trying to get comfortable enough to sleep.

Not use to going to bed so early she woke and looked at her watch and was surprised to find it was only midnight. She raised up and looked over the edge to see if Todd was asleep. He wasn't there. She set up in bed and looked around for him. The light from the full moon lit up the room. She didn't see him.

She walked to the door and he was setting on the steps. He looked up as she opened the door. "What's the matter? Couldn't you sleep?"

"The floor got harder and harder as I lay there."

She set down on the steps next to him. "I'm sorry to get you mixed up in this."

"Hey I don't mind. But we could use another bed."

She stood back up and pulled him up with her. It's my fault we are here. The least I can do is share my bed. "

"That sounds better all the time."

"You are going to have to control yourself and behave. You also make sure that Pete doesn't know we slept in the same bed."

"I can't make any promises."

Back in the room she lay on one side of the bed and he on the other. They both tried to keep from touching each other but weren't having much luck. The bed wasn't a king size bed or even a queen size. Todd's feet were hanging off the bottom. At least it was softer than the floor.

Each time one would move they would touch each other and both would wake up. Finally he set up. "There is just one way this is going to work."

"What?"

"Turn over and face the wall away from me." She wondered what he was going to do. It didn't take long to find out. He rolled over behind her and pulled her back to him like a spoon. His hand dropped down to cover her breast.

Gail jumped when his hand covered her tit. "Todd!"

"Look you go to sleep like this every night."

"Yes, but it is Pete that is curled up to me."

"Just make believe it is Pete and go to sleep. Would it be better if I kissed you good night?"

She was holding his hand that was over her tit. It felt good to have this strong man so close to her. It was almost like Pete holding her. "We better save the good night kiss." A few seconds later she was sound sleep.

Todd heard her deep breathing and knew that exhaustion had finally took control of her. His fingers worked her tit over gently before moving down to take over the other one. His cock was getting hard and he pulled her back closer to him. She was sound sleep and let him pull her closer. In her dream she could feel his manhood pressing against her ass. Her nipples hardened under his fingers.

The morning light was coming through the window when she finally woke. It took her a moment to realize where she was. Sometime during the night she had rolled over and her head was resting in the curve of his arm. Her leg was tangled with his legs and her arm lay across his chest. It was so familiar to the way she woke up each morning in Pete's arms. Only this wasn't Pete in her bed. It was his friend that was in his place. She lay there a moment before trying to move without waking him.

She rolled over to get out of bed. He reached over and stopped her. "Do you have to get up this early?" She lay back down but on her side this time.

"I need to get up and make a trip to the bathroom."

"Promise you will hurry back."

She went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Brushing her teeth and putting on her bra and panties. When she got back in the room he was fast asleep again. The cover was kicked of during the night and he lay on the bed in only his boxers. She couldn't help but admire his body in the warm morning sun. She remembered how he had held her the night before and her nipples tingled again.

The biggest problem they had was boredom. They had left in such a hurry that neither one had packed anything to read. They set and talked both wondering what was happing back home. He fished a little and actually caught some for dinner.

A week had passed and nothing had changed. Todd found a pack of cards in the glove box of his car and they played hearts until they were tired of that.

The days were bad. The only excitement was at night. Each night started like the first with him pulling her up against his body. His hands always came down to rest on her tits. She no longer held his hand to stop him from moving over them. He felt good curled up next to her. She had to keep her mind on Pete to keep from letting Todd go to far.

It was the third morning when she woke to find his hands up under her T-shirt. Her naked breast was in his hand. The tingling in her nipples from his hand went straight to her cunt. From that time on he didn't hesitate to sliding his hand under her top as soon as they were in bed. Each time she scolded him but she didn't stop him.

The day was unbearably hot. All she had on was her shirt and shorts and still she was sweating. "I wish I had brought my suit."

"Why do you need a suit? There is no one here but us."

"That is why I need my suit."

He laughed, "I think I am going for a swim anyway."

"You don't have a suit."

"I don't need one." He stood and walked to the dock. She expected him to stop and come back are at least just jump in his shorts. He surprised her by slipping his shorts down and stepping out of them. His back was turned to her but she could see his well-muscled thighs and firm legs as he stepped to the edge and dove in the lake.

He surfaced, "This is more like it. This is the coolest place I've found since we got here. Sure you want come on in?"

"I couldn't do that?"

"Suit yourself but you sure don't know what you are missing."

She walked down to the dock. He was swimming about and every now and then she could see his firm ass come out of the water. So far that was the only end of him she had seen.

The sweat was rolling down her breasts and she wished she were in the water with him. "Turn your back until I get in." She had stood it as long as she could. He turned away from her. She slid the top over her head and looked to make sure he was still turned away and pushed her shorts down and off her legs. Now as naked as he, she stepped off the dock into the water.

The water was just like he said it was, cool and fresh. Soon she got over being shy around him and they would swim the length of the dock and back.

Todd had managed to see much of her breasts but not much lower down. What he had managed to see was enough to give him a hard on that wouldn't go down.

Gail hadn't given any thought about how she was going to get out of the water without him seeing her when she had jumped in. It occurred to her that she couldn't swim all day and would have to get out sooner are later. It was again Todd that solved the problem.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her Protector

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds