• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Strong Men Are Bisexual, Too

Strong Men Are Bisexual, Too

Are you a sex-obsessed person? Do you love it? Do you think anonymous sex is a worthwhile way to spend time? If so, my friends, then this is definitely the story for you. My name is Calhoun Shore. I am a young Black student from the University of Utah. These days, my chief occupation is going to class. At least, that's what my parents think. I effortlessly get good grades because I'm a genius. It's that simple. In high school, I always stayed ahead of the class and it got me the distinction of being valedictorian. That being said, I effortlessly make my way through college. These days, I'm a Fraternity Pledge Master. It's the coolest occupation in the world.

There's a gullible young man named Adam Dwight who's trying to get into the coolest fraternity on campus. He's a tall, lean, brown-skinned Black stud from Florida. He's a former high school football player. Easy on the eyes and a nice guy but not the sharpest tool on the shelf. Oh, he was book smart. Good grades and all. But not big on street smarts. I decided to show him the way. Like the selfless good shepherd that I was. We became sort of pals during Pledge Week. As Pledge Master, I would get to choose which young men made it into the Fraternity. We were the only Black fraternity on campus, so many of the young Black men at the school were eager to join us. We had to trim down the pool of applicants. Sexy and well-educated young Black men would be chosen. Ugly brothers who weren't too bright wouldn't stand a chance.

I liked hanging out with Adam. He was good-looking, easy company and a great conversationalist. A Black queer man's dream. I checked out his dick when we were in the men's room and the dude had to be packing over ten inches of Black Man Power in his pants. I couldn't wait to get to know him better. We sometimes hung out after class. I also attended all of his varsity football games. I love a man in uniform and he definitely looked hot with his helmet and pads on the gridiron. A sexy Black man playing college football. Is there anything hotter? I thought he was all that and then some. Until I found out that he had a girlfriend. Yeah, my favorite Black football stud was doing it with a hussy. I couldn't believe it. I thought Adam was bisexual or at the very least, somewhat queer-friendly. I didn't think he was straight. Even though he was a buff and burly football stud, he was too sexy, too neat and too good-looking to be completely heterosexual.

Adam introduced me to his girlfriend, some Black chick named Athena Bentley. Athena Bentley was a tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped, big-bottomed gal from the hood. Ghetto booty and all that. I could see why he liked her. A long time ago, I went through what I call situational bisexuality. I was attending an all-male military boarding school where I lived for ten months of the year surrounded by hundreds of other men. I was having sex with other young men in the dorms at night, mostly for fun and out of curiosity. When I went home in the summer, I had a lot of fun with the young women of the city. Having sex with women was something I enjoyed. Yet lately, I found myself more into men. I still considered myself bisexual, but mostly into young men. Hence my interest in varsity football stud Adam Dwight. The arrival of his girlfriend Athena Bentley, hood chick extraordinaire stood to seriously complicate things.

When Adam introduced me to Athena, I gave her a chilly smile and shook her hand. Man, they were really different. Adam was a six-foot-six, lean and muscular Black athlete. Athena was a five-foot-ten, round and brown plumper. I guess like a lot of Black men, Adam liked the hefty dames. I looked Athena up and down. Her face was pretty, her body was okay and her booty was fine. If I was feeling like hooking up with females these days, I might hook up with her. Unfortunately for her, and every other female on campus, I was going the other way. This six-foot-two, 230-pound Black Fraternity Pledge Master was strictly into men.

Adam had the gall to ask me to hang out with him while he paraded his girlfriend around the campus. Athena was visiting him from Utah Valley State College. I was surprised to learn that she was also a Softball player. Hey, maybe there was hope yet. Maybe this woman wasn't a threat to my possible future relationship with Adam because most female Softball players are lesbians. It's a fact of life, deal with it. What a funny thing it would be. An ambiguously bisexual Black man competing against a Black lesbian for the affections of a sexually indecisive individual. Yeah, they ought to make a movie about that. I'd watch it if it weren't my life! Time flew by. Adam Dwight was sworn into the Fraternity. He moved into the Chapterhouse, as befitting a new pledge. He was also banging Athena at night, which I tried to ignore.

One day, Adam walked up to me and told me that he was desperate for some advice. I was all ears. Had he broken up with Athena? I should be so lucky! We sat down in the Student Lounge, and he told me what was going on in his world. He told me that he was bisexual, then waited for my reaction. I was stunned. I mean, I had a feeling he was like me but when I think of a gay or bisexual male, I never think of a good-looking Black college football stud. This was a nice surprise. I told him that I was cool with it. I also told him that I swung both ways too. He smiled, and suddenly leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back. I was in heaven. He smiled and told me that both he and his girlfriend were into swinging and that they fancied me. They wanted me in their bed. I was once again shocked. What? He grinned, and told me to come by his dorm later. Then, he walked away. Apparently, he had football practice to get to.

I smiled as he walked away. Although things hadn't worked out exactly the way I wanted, things were looking up. The sexiest Black man on campus was bisexual and both he and his ghetto girlfriend fancied me. I decided to show up at their dorm and see what happens. When I got there, I was greeted by Athena and Adam. They were both naked, and looked gorgeous. I looked at Athena's sexy, plump body. The hefty Black woman looked hot. In her own way. Her wide, plump ass was delicious as well. As for Adam, his tall and athletic body was fantastic. He looked positively hot. His huge cock was appealing as well. I couldn't wait to get it on with those two. They told me that they had been into swinging for ages. They were very discreet. Athena was a collegiate Softball player with a reputation to protect. Adam didn't want his college football buddies to find out about his bisexuality because they would reject him. They were both secretive. I understood their need for secrecy, and told them that I was glad they chose me. This seemed to please them. We got to it right away. I undressed, and then we went to the bedroom.

Adam lay on the bed, his sexy nude body beckoning me. I joined Athena as she spread his legs and began sucking on his cock and balls. I sucked on his massive, ten-inch long, uncircumcised Black dick. Damn, the man was well-endowed. We got him nice and hard. I decided to go for the ultimate ride. Athena grabbed some lube and greased up Adam's cock. She also applied some lube on my asshole. I climbed on top of Adam and lowered myself onto his member. He put his hands on my hips and shoved his cock up my ass. I gasped as he entered me. This dude's cock felt huge inside me. It hurt a bit as he began to fuck me. He thrust deeply into me and I screamed. I felt like I was being split in half. His cock was that big. Adam fucked me passionately, shoving his cock deep inside me.

We tried a few other positions. I was on my back and he was fucking me while looking at my face. I stroked my dick as he buried his deep inside me. Athena watched us, fingering her pussy. I guess she was getting off on this too. Adam put me on all fours and fucked me from behind. While he fucked me, Athena stroked my dick and sucked on my balls. It was so intense. Like you would not believe. Getting fucked in the ass by a sexy man while a sexy woman sucked on my dick was an experience from out of this world. I couldn't get enough of it. Adam fucked me like there was no tomorrow. He pounded his cock deep into my ass like a soldier going to war. I was screaming like my life depended on it. He even came, sending his cum deep into my ass. I screamed even louder. He didn't stop fucking me, even after he came. His cock remained hard and he shoved it into me even harder and faster. He fucked me good. Until I finally begged for mercy and he slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. Man, my ass hurts but it also felt good. I liked it.

Next, Athena wanted to try something new. She wanted me to fuck her while her boyfriend Adam watched. He was totally down with it. He sat comfortably on the bed, stroking his big cock while Athena and I got ready for some action. Athena loved getting fucked from behind so she got on all fours. She tossed me the bottle of lube with a wink. I smiled. I knew what she had in mind. I greased up both my cock and her tight backdoor. Then, I spread Athena's plump butt cheeks and pressed my cock against her backdoor. I pushed my cock into her butt hole. Athena gasped as my cock went into her asshole. I held her by the hips and began fucking her, hard and fast. This big Black woman definitely had a tight asshole. Her big booty was shaking and jiggling as I thrust deeper into her. I love fucking tight assholes. I don't care which gender they belong to. I don't discriminate. Athena pushed back against me, grinding her booty against my groin. Obviously, she loved having my cock up her asshole and couldn't get enough. I continued fucking her, hard and fast. Banging that tight ass of hers like there was no tomorrow. We went at it like this until I came, sending my hot seed deep inside her.

Man, I was just about spent. These two still weren't done with me. Adam and Athena still had some kinks to work out. We decided to give each other oral sex. I sucked on Adam's cock while Athena sucked on my cock and fingered my ass. Actually, this led to another session of kinky sex. Athena whipped out her strap on dildo and asked me if I wanted to try it. Normally, I'd say hell no but today, I felt bold and freaky. So I nodded. She greased up my ass then slowly inserted the dildo into me. Meanwhile, I sucked on Adam's cock. I loved the taste of him. He told me that he loved the taste of me too. So, while Athena fucked me with the dildo, Adam sucked on my cock. He told me he wanted to try something else. I was down for it. Athena pulled the dildo out of me and decided to watch us.

Adam told me to apply some lube on his ass. I did, then rubbed the same stuff all over my cock. I spread his butt cheeks wide open and slowly pushed my cock into his ass. Man, his ass felt so damn tight. I was very careful as I began to fuck him. Adam was a strong Black athlete with a seriously sexy but wonderfully tight ass. I must say that I enjoyed every minute of it. Athena watched, thrusting the dildo into her pussy and masturbating as she watched two hot Black men engaged in hot queer sex. Adam stroked his cock as I fucked him. Sharon joined in on the action. She began sucking on her boyfriend's cock while I fucked him. We went at it until I finally came, sending my hot cum deep inside Adam. He came shortly after, and Athena drank his manly seed like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted.

Afterwards, Adam and I were basically spent. Athena still wanted some more wicked fun. She told us that she'd always wanted to experience double penetration. But she never got the chance. We decided to try it with her. We tried it tentatively. I lay on the bed and she climbed on top of me, lowering herself until she had buried my erect cock within her pussy. Adam came up behind her. He spread her sexy plump butt cheeks wide open and pushed his cock into her backdoor. Athena screamed as Adam and I thrust our cocks into both her holes simultaneously. I put my hands on her hips and began fucking her, hard and fast. Truth be told, this was my first time fucking a pussy in years. I had been with men and only men for ages. It actually felt familiar, and oddly good. Adam was pounding into Athena like there was no tomorrow. I could feel her body shaking from the force of his thrusts. He was fucking her ass like anal sex was going out of style. We went at it like this for a long frigging time, until we came almost at the same time. I sent my load deep inside Athena's pussy. Adam shot his load up her ass. I could feel his cum leaking from her ass and falling onto both her and me as he pumped load after load of cum into her. Athena screamed like a woman possessed. She shouted that she was coming! I don't think she's experienced anything like this before. I hadn't either. As the waves of ecstasy caught all three of us, we remained locked in a powerful embrace. Until the feelings subsided.

Later, we lay on the bed, laughing our asses off as we talked about earlier events. Athena shared stories of hot lesbian sex in Softball team locker rooms with us. She'd apparently done threesomes with two women and one man, and even with three women, but never with two men. Especially two hot Black men who were both into her and each other. She considered today's hot threesome the sexual highlight of her swinging career. I smiled. Kind of makes me feel good, you know? Afterwards, I left them and returned to my dorm. This had been a fun experience. I can't wait till we do it again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Strong Men Are Bisexual, Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 532 milliseconds