• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Husband's Family Ch. 08

My Husband's Family Ch. 08

Dear Readers, I apologize for the lame last 2 chapters. Chapter 6 took on a life of it's own that I had to cease and try to wind my way back to this story. The other may appear at a later date.

RECAP: Georgie's dad, at the encouragement of his mother, is teaching his son how to make love to a woman. They live on a remote farm, and there have not been many opportunities for Georgie to learn about women. At 19, he's starting college in the fall and his mother felt he needed to know about women. She chastised Georgie's dad for not having the "talk" and shamed him into educating the boy.

Georgie's dad is a hands on teacher, and he was puzzled at first how he was going to teach Georgie anything. He finally decided to take advantage of the opportunity when the two of them would be alone, no others would bother them.

This was the men's outdoor shower time. A dad/son ritual for as long as Georgie could remember. In summer, after working out of doors, they would strip down in the side yard, hang the hose in the tree and shower under the cold well water. Both men were about six feet tall, broad shouldered, slim waisted with the muscle definition that comes with farming.

The women in the family were strictly forbidden and swore never to peek. And no one did until recently.

Georgie's daddy decided the best way to teach Georgie was to teach him how by doing to him, and then have Georgie practice on his daddy. Their first lesson was kissing. Daddy licked, sucked and nibbled Georgie's lips. Daddy licked the corner of Georgie's lips and couldn't help but share that Georgie's mommy loved that. Georgie, in turn, practiced kissing his daddy, licking, sucking and nibbling his nips. He also slowly licked the corner of daddy's mouth, breathing heavily as he did so, thinking about how much his mommy liked that.

The next session started with kissing and then went on to breasts and nipples. Daddy flicked and sucked Georgie's nipples, all the while telling Georgie how much his mother loved it this way. Georgie practiced on Daddy and his cock grew hard. Daddy wrapped a towel between them, but when they were finished with the breast lovin lesson, Daddy told Georgie he needed to get used to a hand other than his jacking his cock. So after every session, daddy jerked Georgie off.

After the last session, older sister Deedee, a horny 20 year old with no one to fuck this summer, wandered into Georgie's room and saw Daddy and Georgie making out like lesbians. She was instantly aroused and tore off her clothes and started masturbating with one foot on the bedside table to give her better access to her dripping pussy. In her excitement, she knocked over the table. She continued to frig her clit and squeezed and pulled her breasts.

Unknown to her, Mommy had come upstairs to investigate the noise of the falling table and was stunned when she stepped into Georgie's room and found her daughter naked and highly sexed up.

Deedee was horrified that her mommy found her like this, but she beckoned to her mother and told her to look out the window. Mommy walked across the room, looked out the window and felt lightening strike her clitoris. She gasped, but didn't step away from the window.

"Mommy, I can hear Daddy and he is teaching Georgie to suck his nipples the way he said you liked it. Watch. And listen."

Mommy staggered a bit and her hands went to her nipples. Her DD breasts began to ache and her nipples were hard. She was kneading her breasts and staring vacantly.

"Mommy. Let me do you like Georgie is doing Daddy. Why don't you watch them out the window and tell me what they are doing and I will do it to you while you watch them. Oh Mommy please, please."

With that, Deedee reached for her mommy's breast and rubbed the back of her fingers against Mommy's nipple.

"oooooo. Deedee."

With that, Mommy began to unbutton her blouse and remove her bra. Her huge breasts hung before Deedee and even more lubrication poured out of her pussy and down her leg. Deedee knelt before Mommy and replicated what Mommy was watching Daddy and Georgie do. Deedee continued to heat up and masturbate. Her clit a tiny cock as she sucked her mother's nipples and Mommy could smell Deedee's arousal.

The "boys" ended their session and the "girls" ran to Deedee's room to gather their wits.

Dinner that night had many layers of tension, between everyone but the 18 year old younger sister seemed oblivious to everything.

Chapter VIII.

Daddy was thinking about the next step in Georgie's education and how he was going to introduce pussy play, and of course fucking. He and Georgie usually met for the outdoor shower and lesson about 3:30 in the afternoon. Dinner wasn't until 6:00 pm, so they had some time to themselves.

Finally, Daddy came up with a solution, and it should be quite interesting. In fact, Daddy's cock began to rise as he plotted his plan.

That night in bed Mommy asked how things were going with Georgie's education and was there anything she could do to help.

"Mother, tomorrow I am going to move Georgie into learning about below the waist play and fulfillment. I am thinking that it might be a good idea for you to give him an enema before the next time he and I are having lessons."

"Oh? And what kind of enema do you mean? A little boy enema, or an enema like the one I give you, Daddy." Her eyes twinkled and she ran her hand along his cheeks and strayed to his crack.

"Oh..Mommy. I think Georgie is ready for a big boy enema. Take the entire kit with you and let him choose the nozzle he would like. Feel free to make suggestions; he doesn't know anything...yet."

The discussion made Mommy wet and she continued to ply her fingers to Daddy's crack as she opened her legs and slid over his thigh and rubbed herself on him. She left wet tracks on his thigh from her highly aroused and dripping pussy. She could hardly wait to give Georigie an enema.

Next morning, before breakfast, Daddy pulled Georgie aside and told him that Mommy was going to give him an enema before today's lesson. They were moving to a new subject today and cleanliness was mportant.

"In fact Georgie, I will join you and Mommy can give both of us an enema. I don't want you to feel embarrassed about being with Mommy like that now that you are grown up."

Georgie's head was spinning from the thought of his mother giving him, an adult nearly, an enema. He remembered getting enemas from his mommy and his grandmother as he grew up. There were no bad memories, nice ones actually. He remembered being totally naked, laying across Mommy's lap in the bathroom with the big red enema bag hanging up on a special hook. Mommy would pull his cheeks apart and hold them open with one hand. She'd plunge her long finger into Vaseline and then begin to "paint" his boy hole with Vaseline. She'd rub it all around his hole, and he loved how that felt. He remembered how it gave him goose bumps when she began to tease and push her finger into his hole. His peepee would start to get hard, and he could feel her thighs capturing his peepee as she fingered his hole.

She'd move her hips in a way that pressed and rubbed his peepee and made it even bigger. About the time he thought he'd spew, she'd stop and then play with his lubricated hole again. She'd open her legs so there was no pressure on his peepee, and of course his attention was now on his hole as he felt her finger exploring.

She'd push her finger into his hole a little, and then pull it out. Push in more, and then out. She eventually developed an in and out rhythm and was, in essence, fuckng his boy pussy with her finger. He loved how it felt and that made him love getting an enema.

When she was finished letting the warm water flow into him, she'd clip the hose and hang it on the bag. She would put a big fluffy towel over his back to keep him from getting chilled. She'd rub his back and shoulders, circling down to his butt cheeks, down his legs, inside and outside his thighs. He loved how the warm water felt inside him and Mommy's hands all over him. He was both aroused and wanting to sleep.

Mommy would hold and rub him until he felt gurgles inside wanting to get outside. When he couldn't hold it any longer, he'd tell Mommy he had to go RIGHT NOW and she would help him stand, sit his naked body on the toilet and wrap him with the big towel.

She looked down at his hard peepee and just touched the tip with her finger. "I am glad to see getting an enema from Mommy is something that you like. I'll leave you alone now sweetie while you empty. Just call me when you are finished and I will come in and wash you up."

She'd press his face into her large breasts, pushing them at him, and then leave the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Georgie would savor the tingly feeling he had all over and then give himself up to the sensation of the warm water gurgling inside, trying to find its way out. He could hear the sounds of the water falling into the toilet, and feel his belly getting smaller, but he was distracted from focusing on that only because Mommy had left him tingling all over.

After a short while, the water stopped dripping out and he felt cleansed inside. He sat for a few minutes thinking about how Mommy would wash him up and then he called to her.

Mommy came into the bathroom, opened the window from the top and sprayed something yummy in the bathroom.

"Feel better now baby? I am going to run some warm water and bubbles in the sink and then I am going to have you bend over my lap again and I will wash you up. Are you ready?"

Oooo, Georgie loved this part. He never felt more loved than when his mother soaped his ass after he voided from an enema. He lay across her lap, the towel pulled up and his bum exposed. Mommy skillfully parted his cheeks and brought the sponge to his exposed hole, pushing the sponge into his crack as far as she could. She ran the sponge up and down his crack, occasionally stopping to rinse the sponge in the sink of warm water. Then she'd get her finger all soapy and rub it around his hole and push her soapy finger far inside, again, again using a fucking motion. Then she'd do all of it again with pure clean water. As a final test of cleanliness, Mommy would stand him up in front of her facing away, push on his back until he was bending over at the waist, open his cheeks and press her tongue against his hole. She would flick his hole with her tongue and then hug him and declare him clean as a saint.

These thoughts when through his mind as he tried to envision what it might be like having his daddy along side him as he got an enema.

To be continued: Daddy and Georgie get an enema from Mommy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Husband's Family Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds