• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Plain Crazy Ch. 02

Just Plain Crazy Ch. 02

1234

Johnnie grunted as his sister's tight little pussy seized hard around him. He thrust harder, trying desperately to get off with her but he was too far away. After several frantic moments he gave up and slowed to a more sustainable pace, winded from the effort.

"Fuck Johnnie, keep going!" Melinda whined beneath him as he slowed still further. "I'm not gonna be able to cum again if you stop now!"

"Sorry babe, I'm pretty tired. Just give me a sec..."

"Fuck that! Start pounding that pussy now or I'll..." Melinda was about to say she'd throw him out when she was cut off by her father's voice reverberating through the house.

"Kids! We're home! Come to the living room!" Ned yelled after he placed Cathy's still slumbering form on the couch to let her rest a bit longer.

"Do you want me to go get Michael and Michaela Daddy?" Barbie asked as she stood in the middle of the living room in her light yellow sun dress.

"Not yet baby, let them have their fun for now. I just wanna see Johnnie and Mel."

"Arh!" Mel gave an angry growl at being interrupted again. "Dad, we're fucking!"

"Well hurry up, we've got some good news!" He yelled back to ensure his voice would reach up the stairs to Mel's room where he figured they were.

"Did Bridget come home too Dad?" Johnnie yelled down as he shifted with his hard dick still in Melinda's tight pussy.

"You fucking asshole!" Mel hissed at him as she punched him hard in the chest.

"No, she had to go take care of Todd or some shit!" Ned yelled back as he waved his daughter over to sit on his lap.

She smiled shyly, a rare expression for her, and swayed over to him. Slowly Barbara turned around and presented her generously plump ass to him, bending forward and jutting it out so it nearly touched his nose before slowly descending onto his lap. Her thin sun dress did nothing to stop the smell of her arousal from reaching his nostrils.

"Very nice baby. You're gonna have an extra special reward tonight." Ned promised with a soft whisper in his daughter's ear as she let her weight settle lightly on him.

"Shit!" Johnnie muttered under his breath when he realized he wouldn't be able to fuck Bridget tonight.

"Fuck you! What the fuck am I, some worthless hole you use when Bri isn't around?" Mel was pissed now and she hit him several more times as he pulled back from her. "Don't you dare pull out!"

"Shit Mel, what the fuck! I was just asking for later!" Johnnie squirmed as her pussy held him tight while his dick slid side to side in the squishy wetness.

"Yeah, well focus on the pussy you're fucking now. Jesus, what is it about Bridget that gets you off so much?" Mel sighed in frustration as he shifted to find a comfortable position to continue their fuck.

"Come on Mel, you know, she's pregnant." Johnnie said as if that would explain everything.

"So? Does that make her pussy suddenly tighter than mine? Do her tits suddenly taste like fucking beer or something?"

"No, it's just..." He trailed off as he tried to find some way to explain it.

"It's just what? A fetish all the men in this family have?" Mel was starting to loose her fire as the feeling of her brother's thick cock in her started to remind her she needed to cum again.

"No, Michael doesn't. At least I don't think he does."

"Ah, fuck that little runt! And his twisted little cunt twin too!" She spat out at him. "Better yet, fuck me cause I need to cum again!"

"Shit Mel, relax. I'm just getting my wind back here." She arched her eyebrows at him and he scowled back at her. "We've been fucking for like, an hour now. I need to take it easy if you want me to be able to last."

"Johnnie you're twenty years old. You're supposed to be able to fuck your brains out all day and all night. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

His scowl darkened at her insult but he didn't snap back. She was older than him and by the family rules she could say anything she wanted to him and he didn't have the right to defend himself as long as he wanted to keep fucking her.

"Come on limp dick, start banging me or get the fuck off me and let me go see Dad." He grit his teeth as his temper, usual pretty even, was finally set off.

"You want a hard fucking Mel?" He growled in her face as he started to pound her again. "Huh? You want your brother to fuck your tight little pussy raw? Is that what you want, you fucking slut? Huh?"

"Fuck yeah!" Mel thrust back at him, hoping he wouldn't flag again before she could reach her climax.

"You want my load? Huh? You want me to cum in your fucking pussy? Is that what you want?"

"Maybe." She teased back. "Maybe if you gave it to me I'd be pregnant too."

"Oh, you don't mean that! Do you?" He slowed as he spoke but her hands gripped his hips to urge him on, her fingernails digging in to the flesh painfully.

"Maybe. I forgot my pill this morning. Maybe if you..." She lied and her voice fell away as he started to vigorously rub her clit with his thumb while he threw himself into her with wild abandon.

"Fuck Mel! You'd have your brother's baby wouldn't you?" He taunted angrily. "You...Sick...Fucking...Freak!" He punctuated each word with a furiously hard thrust that sent the head of his dick slamming against her cervix. Her legs came up to wrap around him and she started to shake.

"Answer me whore!" Johnnie demanded, reveling in the switch in power positions from the norm. "Tell me if you'd have my baby."

"Maybe." She goaded. It might have been more effective if she'd been able to use more than a stuttering gasp as she rocketed toward orgasm, but still Johnnie reacted strongly.

"Maybe my ass! Tell me you'd have my fucking kid Mel! Tell me Goddamn it!" She looked up at him with wild eyes as they both charged hard toward their reward.

"I...I..." She barely managed to get out as her pussy started to flutter around him. "I...I don't think so."

"Fu..." Johnnie groaned as she suddenly pushed him away from her with her heels on his hips. He stumbled away from the end of the bed, hanging close to orgasm but not quite there.

Mel gave a scream as her cunt clutched hard on the empty space that had been made within her. It wasn't nearly as satisfying as cumming on a cock, but it was worth the pain she'd caused her brother anyway. She writhed for a few long seconds on the bed, feeling her body trying to pull itself into a tight ball as she spasmed repeatedly.

"Fuck you Mel! You fucking bitch!" Johnnie hissed as he turned away from his still shuddering sister to head down stairs to see what his dad wanted.

"You did, and I am." She called back as the intense pleasure slipped away. She wasn't sure if he heard her but it didn't matter. She took a moment to gather herself before sliding from the bed to follow her brother down stairs.

"Shit Johnnie, don't you ever get soft?" Ned asked half jokingly as his son walked in with a raging hard on. It wasn't as big as his father's, but it was still pretty impressive.

"Only when the bitch I'm fucking lets me cum." He snapped back, trying not to sound angry at his father.

"Mel left you hanging? What the fuck did she do that for?"

"He was being a little bitch himself, that's why." Melinda explained as she sauntered into the living room naked and glistening with her own juices running down her thighs. Sweat stuck the bangs of the short bob of blonde hair to her forehead and she pawed at it to relieve the itchy feeling.

"Really?" Ned asked in surprise. His oldest son wasn't exactly a natural at dominating women, but he was rarely accused of being a pansy.

"She was pissed because I asked about Bri." Johnnie cut in before his older sister could say some bullshit that wasn't true.

"You had your dick in my fucking pussy at the time you fucking bastard!" She hissed at him vehemently.

"So what?" He tried to defend himself as his father laughed uproariously.

"So I won't let you treat me like some kind of second class piece of ass Johnnie!" She screamed at him. There was real emotion behind her words, a simmering frustration at always playing second fiddle to one of her sisters.

"Too fucking bad, because that's what you are bitch!" He snapped back, once again loosing his temper with her. "If you can treat me like a second class cock them I'm gonna treat you like a second class cunt!"

"Fuck you!" Mel was about to stalk over to him to hit him again when her father intervened.

"Stop it! Both of you, shut the fuck up! What is wrong with you two?" He glared at both of his insolent children with bubbling rage. "You've had the best life anyone could ever ask for and still you fight and act like little fucking children. What more do you want? Huh?"

Both of his children cowered as he stood, stretching to his full height to tower over them both as Barbie slid from his lap to stand beside him. He wasn't a large man, but his height still helped add to his ability to be intimidating somewhat. When he stepped forward from the couch they both fell back a step.

"What more can you ask for? You fuck each other every day! You fuck anyone in the family you want any time you want and still you bitch!" His voice climbed ridiculously high to mock them both. "'My pussy is tighter, why don't you like me more?' 'I can fuck for hours nonstop, why doesn't anyone pay attention to me?'"

"Seriously, whatever it is, get over it!" He growled out as they both stared at the floor. A brief silence descended as his children remained chastised.

"Daddy, tell them the good news." Barbie implored as the tension slowly drained from the room. Ned looked around, feeling a bit out of place but when his wife smiled softly at him he decided to get on with it. He hadn't noticed when she woke up, but there she was waiting for him to speak.

"Your Mom and I are gonna have another kid." He said, not exactly enthusiastically but not without some excitement.

"Really?" Johnnie asked, a bit too incredulously. Ned frowned at him but answered calmly.

"Well, not just yet but we're trying."

"You should have seen the load Daddy pumped into Mommy this afternoon Mel! It was fucking huge! I wanted to lick it up so bad."

Again Ned frowned but Melinda smiled wide at the image as Barbie seemed ready to bounce out into space she was so excited. Johnnie just nodded a bit, not particularly interested in hearing about his father's ejaculations.

"Why didn't you Barbie?" Mel asked, surprised that the girl had found it in her to hold back.

"Oh, well I had my arm up Mommy's ass and with the angle I was at..."

"You what?" Johnnie asked in surprise.

"Yeah, up to here!" She said proudly, marking off a spot nearly to her elbow. "Mommy is one hell of an anal whore isn't she?"

"Seriously Mom, you had Barbie's ARM in your ass?" Mel asked incredulously.

"She did very well. Maybe you can give it a try tonight when your Dad puts another load in my pussy." Cathy answered calmly, as if that very conversation happened all the time.

"Uh, maybe Mom," Mel replied a bit dubiously. She hadn't ever done anything like that and it sounded kind of disgusting. Even so, she was living with a group of very twisted people so she figured she'd give it a try. Mel wasn't any less twisted than the rest of the family anyway.

"Mel won't be available tonight dear." Ned said calmly to his wife. "Sweetie, can you go get Michael and Michaela?" He directed that at Barbie. She lost much of her bubbling energy at that and her smile faltered.

"Aren't I gonna get a reward Daddy?"

"You will, but first I want you to go get your brother and sister for me. Unless you don't want your reward..." Ned let a bit of threat tinge his voice and she shrank from him.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I was being selfish again. I'll go tell them to come up stairs." She slouched a bit and then ran from the room, hoping to make the visit with her creepy siblings as short as possible.

"Why is Barbie going to get the runts?" Mel asked.

"Because she deserves a reward and you deserve punishment Melinda." He said softly as he sat down again.

"Daddy please! I'll make it up to him, I swear! He'll cum ten times before..."

"Too late Mel. You know the rules, and you broke them. Michael will want a trade anyway."

"Daddy!"

"You're gonna trade for Michaela? Why?" Johnnie asked, suddenly feeling a bit protective of his older sister.

"For Barbie's reward." He answered simply.

"You're gonna have Michaela eat her out? Does the little bitch even know how?" Mel shot in, her spite for her youngest sister plain in her tone.

"That's part of it, but there's more. It doesn't matter though because you two won't be here. Johnnie, I want you to go find Bridget and fuck her brains out. Mel, when Michael comes up here with his little pet you're gonna go down to the basement with him for the night."

"Daddy please! Anything Michaela can do I can do ten times better, you know that! I swear I'll..."

"Stop arguing with me Melinda. I've made up my mind and if you keep going I'll visit you myself tonight." The daughter lost her energy then, giving in to the inevitability of her suffering for the night. She tossed her head back, short blonde hair flying about, and let a few tears leak out across her cheeks before covering her face with her hands.

"It's just one night Mel," Johnnie said as if trying to comfort her. She just hissed at him and gave a strangled cry to hold back full on sobs. "I'm sorry Mel, I just..."

"It's not your fault Hun," Cathy spoke up. There was a soft compassion in her voice as she tried to console both of her children. She knew what Michael could do, she'd suffered through it herself, and she didn't envy what her daughter was in for tonight.

Both of her children just stood there in silence as if wanting to hold each other but unable to do it. Cathy wondered if maybe there was a bit more than lust between them as they seemed truly compassionate. She would have expected Johnnie to run out the door as soon as her husband told him to find Bridget.

Barbie crept carefully down the wooden steps that led to the torture chamber her brother had built in the basement. It took up almost all of that area, leaving only the boiler and a work bench walled off as a separate room. He had simply commandeered the space one day and built the entire thing with only his twin to help him. The walls were simple sheet rock painted black and there seemed to be no light as she approached the bottom of the stairs.

She knew there was a door directly in front of her but she couldn't see it, not even a sliver of light got out from under it. This was the twins' own personal haven, along with the room they shared on the second floor. Barbie had been in it once before and never wanted to go in again. It had only been two hours, but that was the worst two hours of her life. She was certain Michael hated everyone and everything that wasn't Michaela and maybe her too.

Her foot bumped surprisingly loud against the door that she couldn't see and she was thankful it wasn't her nose. She clawed at the banister that was to her right and slightly behind her to keep her balance as she felt with her other foot for the floor. It was like she was about to fall into an endless abyss and she couldn't stop the shiver of terror that raced up her spine at the thought of what she might be about to walk in on.

Her sneaker found the hard concrete and she eased her weight onto it fully, still irrationally afraid the floor might fall away at any second. She shifted her weight from foot to foot and stalled as she knew the door was just inches away from her. All she had to do was raise a fist and knock. She looked around her, only really able to see the stairs she'd come down on by the light of the kitchen above her. She wrung her hands and steeled herself before knocking lightly.

"What!" came a harsh voice that was thick with fury. Michael always sounded like that, but Barbie was still frightened enough by it to jump a little and let out a soft yelp.

"It's...It's Barbie. Daddy..."

"Come in!" He cut her off and she was compelled to obey. Her other brother lacked the dominant presence of her father but Michael had cultivated it until it was overwhelming to her. She pushed against the door and it swung inward silently.

The chamber was lit only with three candles that cast wildly writhing shadows over everything. Fear stabbed through her heart as she caught sight of her twin siblings at the far end of the room, surrounded by implements of torture that should have been illegal just to look at.

"Mi...Michael? Daddy said..." She couldn't finish as her eyes adjusted and she realized what it was she was looking at.

Michael stood naked facing away from her, holding Michaela's face in a brutally tight grip as he rammed his cock into her mouth. He was thickly muscled but his cock was laughably small compared with the other men in her family. She'd learned fast not to ever comment on it though.

Her sister was suspended in some sort of harness so she was face down, with her legs hanging parallel to the wall behind her. They were strapped to some sort of board that kept them straight and pointed at the floor. The light glinted sharp in her eyes from the metal chains that attached to the rings in the harness Michaela was wrapped in.

She didn't really wear that thing, whatever it was, so much as it constricted her. It was similar to a straight jacket made of black leather, keeping her arms pinned to her chest and covering her from throat to waist. It had thick straps on the back crisscrossed to be pulled tight and held like a corset.

The final piece of clothing that her sister wore was a mask of sorts, or maybe a hood, Barbie didn't know. Whatever it was, it covered her head completely, leaving only her mouth and chin expose. It blocked her eyes and nose completely, making her blind and unable to breathe if her mouth was closed off. It was, of course, black leather as well. Michaela was completely off the ground in that get up and gagging loudly with each thrust her brother shoved into her face.

"What do you want Barbara?" Michael asked in that same eternally pissed off tone. He always called her by her full name, he did it with everyone even their father. He held his hips forward so his dick was deep in his sister's throat as he waited for her to answer.

"D...daddy told me...he told me to ah, to come get you guys. He has some good news for you." She took a long time to say that and he just kept his cock buried in Michaela's throat the whole time. Barbie felt a stab of pity for the girl as she began to choke loudly.

"Humph, I doubt that. Fine, tell Ned we'll be up in a few minutes." He held himself against his sister's face still and she started to writhe around with a desperate need for air. Barbie shook in horror as he seemed to be happy to make his twin suffer.


"Is that it bitch?"

"Ah, yeah that's...um that's it." She stammered, frightened to see the rising panic in her sister. She was thrashing wildly to get air but Michael refused to let up. She looked like a worm that had just been cut in half, unable to do much more than writhe helplessly. The chains and rings clanged harshly in Barbie's ears and she wanted to flee from it.

"Are you gonna stand there gaping like an idiot or do you want to join us?"

"N...no! I'm just gonna....gonna leave now." She stuttered with fear and was about to run when she noticed something else she hadn't seen before.

There was some sort of machine against the wall behind Michaela, and not a pleasant looking one. It was swimming in shadow, but it looked like a motorized dildo that was pumping fast and quiet into the girl. Barbie squinted to see better in morbid curiosity as she wondered what hole was being plugged. When she noticed red streaks along the length of the dildo she realized it was probably her ass.

She let out a little yelp of surprise when she noticed the dildo was dimpled as well. Not simply dimpled though, but each lowered circle was surrounded by what looked like harsh edges. 'It looks like a cheese grater' she thought and squeaked in horror.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Plain Crazy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds