• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Teenage Rake

A Teenage Rake

12

I could feel it inside me. My little asshole had stretched beyond the limits I had ever thought possible. With every push forward, he brought tears to my eyes and a fresh searing pain to the deepest part of my bowels. I cried a bit but the cock in my pussy at the same time just brought new heights of ecstasy that overwrote the pain in my little butt. My cries weren't so much from that pain, as that just fueled my lust, but more from the depths of my soul, as this is what I had always wanted, pure animal rage pounding into me.

Call it a sick fantasy, call it a suspect upbringing, I really don't care. The idea of being used like this, like a total fuck doll, without a single care as to how I take their cocks, as long as I take them -- that's what I've been needing. And the fact that it was my brother and my father fulfilling my needs made it all the more exciting.

I've played around with several boys in school, my parents begging me to wait until I was at least 18 (probably realizing my oversexed nature before I did), and now that I had finally become of age, the floodgates were open, and I was allowed to discover every inch of the fantasies that had become obsessions in my mind over the years.

You would have though I was trying to earn a living fucking, the way I came out of the chute and tore into the boys at my school. If it weren't for the respect they had for my brother (he's a big guy who takes pride in tearing apart quarterbacks at our Friday night games), I would surely have a very slutty reputation, but in all honesty, being a virgin in this day and age is the minority.

Growing up I spent most of my spare time ravaging the prono mags I found under my parents bed. Pretty racy stuff from what I could tell at that age. Then I stumbled across some of the websites my brother would visit on the computer we share. And my mind opened wide to take all of it in. Everything caught my eye and I couldn't wait to try it. The really unsanitary stuff like golden showers and scat didn't interest me, but the way those women would allow themselves to be used. Stuffed in each end, bent over and reamed without a care in the world, and the dirty talk... Oh how I loved listening to these beautiful girls called some of the filthiest things in the world. I couldn't wait to experience that and see, first hand, why they enjoyed it so much.

I practically raped half the boys I had been with since I turned of age. For the first month, my dating ritual consisted of my head in the current beau's lap half way down the street from my house, and usually ended up with him dumping a load inside one of my tight little orifices.

One time I actually had a boy take me to a party and try to treat me like a lady. I knew he had fixated on me in English class, and thought he was just after a good fuck, but low and behold, he held my door open, bought me dinner, and took me to the a party hand in hand. I had made a few hints and attempts to get his pants down, but either I was too subtle or he couldn't believe such a 'delicate flower' (as a note from him read) could be such a tart. Finally, we entered the party and I immediately grabbed us two beers before finding an empty room at the back of the house.

I was so horny I could scream, and as we sat there making out on the bed, he actually pushed my hand out of his pants and told me he wanted to wait for a 'special' time. That was it. I stood, fixed my dress, and told him in no uncertain terms that he had a choice between his dick going in me tonight, or someone else's dick would do just fine... That night two of the guys from our swim team politely escorted my sobbing date to his car, then came back and took turns with me in the back bedroom. I wanted to try double penetration, but they weren't comfortable with the possibility that their balls might rub together or some homophobic thing.

So taking turns it was. One in my mouth, or in my pussy, or in my ass... it was all a blur of two long, thick cocks trading places in one of my holes. What they lacked in talking dirty (which is one of those things that just sets me off), they made up for in how they used those luscious cocks. I did get called a slut a couple of times, which was nice.

Sorry, I seemed to have gotten off on a tangent while giving a brief idea of my background. Where was I? Oh yea.

So the night I became the family whore was interesting to say the least.

My brother, Mike, and I had always been close growing up. We did the typical kid thing and practiced kissing each other; though it took us weeks of practice just to ensure we were 'doing it right'. It never went much further. I think he was afraid of being caught and branded some weird sexual predator, and I didn't want to break my promise to my parents. Even though shortly after we began to practice our kissing technique, I began to see websites in the browser history that delved into incest, namely brothers giving their sisters exactly what us little sluts deserved for being such teases.

I became an avid reader of these stories, and a fan of some of the videos he had downloaded. On occasion there would be the odd video with a sexy young lady and what I could only assume was her older, handsome father. Deep down inside, I liked those the best.

Still, no matter how much I wanted or thought about taking things with my brother a little further, I knew he was too nervous about it, and it would hurt my parents should they find out. So we were well behaved teenagers, until a recent evening spent in front of the TV.

"Christ! There's nothing on the friggin' tube." , he sighed. We'd been channel surfing for about an hour, finding difficulty in deciding between Al Pacino as a Cuban refugee turned drug lord, or Jean Claude Van Damme as a time traveling cop. "So let's watch the Van Damme movie.", I said, knowing that he hated that movie, and would realize my ulterior motive.

"You just want to see his ass when he does the splits". I curled up against him, fluffing my pillow as it lay on his lap. "Maybe it's not his ass I'm interested in." My devilish grin giving away all my dirty little secrets, while he put his arm around me and began flipping channels again.

"I bet.", he said quietly, You know you've really become a little rumor factory, yea?" Playing the slightest bit dumb, "What do you mean?" "Well, there's only so many guys that will keep their mouth shut around campus, and there's only so many times a guy can hear his friends talk behind his back about how great his sister is at giving head."

"Just giving head? Is that all I'm complimented on?"

"I'm just sayin..."

"And what are you saying? You jealous it's not your cock in my mouth?"

"Now why would you go and say a thing like that? That just sounds so trashy. You sound like one of those little slutbags you hang out with." "It's just you and me. I'll talk freely in front of you if I want to. After all, you were my first kiss, perv."

"I thought you'd forgot about that." "How could a girl forget her first kiss? Especially as good a kisser as you are." "You think so?"

"Ohhhhhh somebody's ego needs inflating." I started to laugh and made an attempt for the remote. Within seconds we were tangled and wrestling on the couch, grabbing for the remote and total TV domination. Somewhere along the line, we began rubbing against each other in a very familiar way, and it was then that I noticed the pillow had disappeared onto the floor, and there was something very solid resting in my brother's shorts, as it poked my leg.

"Well, what do we have here?" I cooed. "Looks like somebody is trying to act out one of his incest stories." To say Mike turned red would be an understatement. The guy looked so crimson he made the Devil himself look pale.

"You're a snoop!"

"No. You're just not as computer literate. Besides, no need to be embarrassed. I liked most of them too."

We looked at eachother for a long moment, and before I could think twice about it, "So big brother, you want to practice kissing some more, or would you like to see what your little sister has learned over the years?"

Within minutes, my brother had his tongue in my mouth, and much like our previous encounters, began to knead and grope my little bubble butt. Whether it be the act itself, the fact that our parents were asleep in the next room, or that I haven't been laid in a couple of days, I started to get overheated. Gripping his cock, still hidden by his sweat shorts, I began jacking his pole through the soft material. He groaned and smiled through half closed eye lids. "And why have we never done this before?"

Freeing his stiff rod from its confines and using my slightly chilled hand to resume my jerking duties, I flipped my hair to one side and smiled, "Because I didn't think you could be as dirty and rough as I like it. I heard all you football players were closet cases anyway." "Dirty huh?" He smiled as his demeanor shifted a little, "You don't think big brother can get rowdy? Then I'll tell you what." Both of his hands immediately found the back of my head and before I had time to take a breath, his fat prick was safely lodged in my throat. "Why don't you choke on my dick a little while I think about how rough I feel like being with you."

That did it. The small burning between my legs became a searing flame of need and want. I could feel a tiny rush of juices beginning to soak my panties. Mike was about to prove to be a down and dirty fuck, just like his sister has always needed.

I breathed in through my nose, as he face fucked me. Pushing down on my head and forcing his cock into my drooling mouth at different angles. Stretching my cheeks and lightly slapping my face where the skin was bulged out from his cockhead. "You're a good little cocksucker aren't you? I should have been fucking your little mouth years ago." I could barely hear him over my own slobbering and grunting as his pole continuously rammed in and out of my throat. "Or maybe it wasn't just your little mouth I should have been fucking. Slide those shorts down. I want to see that cute ass while you suck me."

Without taking my mouth off his cock, I reached behind me and slid down my cotton shorts to my knees, leaving just my white thong covering me against the cold AC. "That's a sweet little ass you have their baby sis. You ever let a boy pump that little butt?" I groaned a muffled 'Yes' around his dick, as he ran his hands down my back. I could feel the heat from his palms through the flimsy material of my wife beater. My tongue working in unison with my sucking action, I could feel gallons of saliva flowing from my mouth to cover my brother's balls. I find that guy's love a sloppy, wet blowjob, as long as you keep a good suction on their cock so there's still that bit of friction on your lips as well.

And what a sight we must have been when my father walked in the room.

My brother stretched out length wise on the couch, with his shorts around his ankles and his cock in my mouth, while using one hand to grip my hair and slam my head up and down on his thick prick, and the other feeling me up and pinching my nipples. All the while, my father's own daughter reveling in the filthy names my brother had been calling me. My own shorts around me knees, as I kneeled between my brother's legs, swallowing his rod, bubble butt in the air, and panties soaked through.

Neither one of us realized he had been standing there until he cleared his throat. Within seconds Mike was shifting on the couch, trying to move me and pull up his shorts at the same time. I of course being a bit dumbfounded and lost in what I had been doing, simply sat up on my knees, hand around my brother's softening cock, and staring blankly back at my dad. His arms folded across his chest, and that rare, stern look on his face that I hadn't seen since my younger teen years.

"Don't even think about moving, son." His voice was low and commanding. Usually he was so mousy due to my mother's soft, but dominate personality, but now there was something different about him, almost animal, and then it hit me. This was the firm, demanding voice I had so often heard him use with my mother behind closed doors during one of their many sex sessions. "I don't think your sister was finished. Were you dear?"

I must have looked like the quintessential bitch drooling over her bone when I smiled at him, all the saliva in my mouth dribbling down my chin. I then noticed a sizable tent had grown in the front of my father's silk pajamas. "I asked you a question, girl."

Snapped back to reality I glanced from Mike to my father, and with a very conscious thought of what might transpire, my pussy grew even wetter than I had though possible. "Were you done sucking on your brother's cock?"

I absent mindedly began stroking Mike again, "No, daddy.", and with as a little challenge, "He hasn't cum in my mouth, yet."

"Well now, don't you think you better finish him off? A good girl's work isn't done unless she makes her man cum, right?"

"Right, daddy." Poor Mike could only stare between me and our father. I think it was hard for him to comprehend that dad wasn't out here to bust heads, but to make use of his daughter in much the same fashion his son was. Within a split second, I resumed my position between Mike's legs and replaced his cock in my mouth.

Invigorated by the promise of the filthy, dirty things that were to come, I took on my brother's rapidly stiffening member with a vengeance. Tongue, lips, and throat were all a constant blur as I ravaged his thickness, fully aware that my father's weight sank into the couch behind me. Mike was moaning like a madman at the ministrations of my mouth on him. Both hands were dug into my scalp, with my hair entangled in his fingers. He was rapid fire in the way he thrust his hips into my face and pulled my head down to get the most of his cock in my mouth. Behind me,

I could feel light caresses of my father's masculine hands on my ass, with the occasional finger slipping down into my slit, to trace the puffy outlines of my pussy lips through the thin, white material. Little kisses were planted all over the smooth cheeks of my ass, which only fueled me more. I didn't know if it was because our father was here, or if he was holding out on me, but I wanted Mike to cum in my mouth so bad I was practically sucking and jacking the skin off his cock, but still I could not get my reward, at the same time, I pushed my ass backwards toward my father, praying that he had something thick and hard waiting for his little girl.

"So, you're sister's a good little cocksucker is she?" I could hear the rush of air just before his meaty hand came down on my right ass cheek in a heavy SMACK, bring out a long, low moan from my choking throat.

"Fuck yea.", panting out his answers as my father continued to deliver sparse whacks to my almost bare backside. "This is the first time she's done it for me, but she definitely knows what she's doing!" I couldn't speak, I could only swallow what was forced in my mouth and groan with the pleasure and filth of it all.

"You haven't fucked her before?" I felt my panties being slid to the side, and my father's warm breath rushing against my naked, dripping quim.

"Nope, but if her pussy is anything like her mouth...", he trailed off and I felt his balls tighten. I immediately pulled myself free and brought my mouth off Mike's cock, deciding at the last second I wanted to wait for his cum, much to his dismay,

"Nooooo. I was so close, baby. Don't stop!!!" "Not yet. You be a good boy and I may let you cum." I looked back over my shoulder. My father knelt behind me, stroking his enormous cock, while examining my little shaved fuckholes. "You like what you see daddy? Think you might want to pump your little girl full of that daddy cum?" I stroked my brother while I stood up on my knees and pulled my panties to expose more of my bald little muff, while smiling coyly.

"I can tell I wouldn't be the first in either of those holes you have, baby girl, but your brother and I are going to stretch them out tonight, you can bet on that."

Grabbing my hair in his hand and snapping my head back, he breathed into my face. Startled, but enjoying the moment, I stared into his eyes. "Rule number one. You don't take decide who cums and when. We do, understood?" Pulling my head back further, causing shooting pain through my neck and scalp, I could barely answer, "Yes, daddy."

"Good, now what did we just say about good girls not finishing their jobs?" releasing my hair a bit and allowing the pain to subside, while my grip on Mike's cock was almost white knuckled. "Good girls aren't finished until they've made their man cum, right daddy?"

"That's right. Now be a good little whore and swallow your brother's cum. Can't you see the poor boy is in agony?" Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mike red faced and furious pumping my hand in hopes of blowing his now over flowing load. Before I could answer, my father shoved my face back into Mike's lap. Mouth open and tongue out, I relaxed my throat and took him deep. Like a piston in an overheated engine, his cock rammed in and out of my throat while my father and brother both pulled and pushed my hair up and down on the cock buried in my watered mouth.

Within seconds, my first load of cum for the evening was received. Mike choked me with his cock until tears welled in my eyes and my cheeks swelled around the shaft. He was so far in me that I couldn't taste his cum, but I could feel it wash down the back of my throat and start to warm my inner chest on its way to my stomach. I almost gagged a little as he began to pull out, still shooting thick ropes of cum into my mouth and across my lips.

My father, who up until now had been assisting with gagging his daughter on her brother's cock, while twisting my nipples, and rubbing his well lubricated dick up and down my naked slit, released his grip on my head. I came up with a gasp of air, tears streaming down my face to mingle with the remnants of my brother's jizz. "Jesus, that was fuckin awesome..." Mike panted as he laid exhausted.

"You're right, she is quite the little cocksucker.", leaning into my ear as I tried to catch my breath, "But daddy knows what his little slut really wants, doesn't he?"

I looked back at my father, and through the mess of my hair and makeup, I smiled from ear to ear. "I want it all daddy. I want it anyway you can give it to me!"

"And you'll get it baby, but for now, get back down there and suck your brother til he's hard again." Pushing me back, face first, to my Mike's lap, I could feel dad take a grip on the thin straps of my panties. With one, forceful yank, he tore my thong off me, leaving slight burns on the insides of my thighs. I cried out briefly but it was muffled by my mouthful of cock.

"Sit up Mike. It's time this slut got on her knees and worshipped the cocks she doesn't deserve." A few minutes of slight shuffling, and Mike sat down on the couch, legs draped over the side. I kneeled in front of him, my shirt removed while my father moved in behind me to paw and twist as my sensitive nipples. Mike's look was filled with lust, but dazed and amazed. I could only imagine what I must look like, cum dribbling down my chin to mix with all my spit from polishing Mike's cock, with my father pinching my nipples and moving his hand down to roughly maul my tight little pussy.

Twisting my hair in his hand, dad pushed my waiting mouth back onto my brother's cock. "Suck him hard you little whore. Daddy's going to give you what you should have gotten a long time ago." Pulling my hands behind my back, I could feel my torn panties being used to tie my wrists together sharply.

I can't describe how utterly in heat I was. Mike, using both hands, guided me up and down on his shaft, before holding my head and feeding me his cock. Behind me, I could feel my father carelessly move my knees apart, his own dick bouncing back and forth against my soaked pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Teenage Rake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds