• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dear Diary, It's Nicky

Dear Diary, It's Nicky

Dear Diary,

Hey, it's Nicky. So how long has it been? It doesn't really matter though, because I'm back and writing finally. Well let me update you on a few things. First being, I'm twenty now and I'm living with my boyfriend Johnny right now. Surprising right? Well it surprised me too. It's not like I was planning to be out of the house this early, but things happen. I guess I'll start from the beginning.

I started dating Johnny because he was cute, you know the type. He was tall and muscular, and he had that bad boy image going. You know I've always been a sucker for that. It's just something about a boy with a lip ring. Oh well, back to what I was saying. So I started dating Johnny and it got pretty serious, and very quickly might I add. I was and still am absolutely in love with him and from what he's told me, he's completely in love with me. So what I'm about to tell you isn't as ridiculous as it might seem.

Johnny moved in with me at my parent's house. Crazy, right? It took a lot of convincing, but my Mother caved in. I think since my father and her divorced, she's felt the house was to quiet. So Johnny moved in, it wasn't all perfect though. My Mother forced him to have a downstairs bedroom to try and keep us apart at night. She may be lenient but she's not stupid. The first thing she told us the day Johnny moved in was, "You two are lucky I'm so nice. Don't take advantage of that, ok? As long as you're in my house, none of that hanky panky stuff... You know what I mean." It was pretty hilarious to hear her say that, but that's besides the point.

So there life was, I was actually getting to live with my boyfriend! It was a lot of fun the first month or so, and we'd still probably be living there now, but some things went wrong. Something's went really wrong. Like first, my job switched my hours to late nights. Now Johnny and I were working opposite schedules, him during the day and me at nights. It really took a lot of time away from us, but we needed the jobs so we could save up and get an apartment for ourselves. Besides that, my Mother was laid off from work, which meant her being home almost all the time. The fact that she had nothing to do now besides bother us, combined with her being even more lonely now, made things a bit hectic.

All and all though, life was still pretty pleasant. So why did Johnny and I move out? Because my mother can't keep her hands to herself! You are not going to believe this Diary, but here's the story as far as what I've been told from the both of them, and what I saw.

It was the day after what use to be my parent's anniversary. I was stuck working the night shift once again, which means I didn't get home until midnight. So Johnny was stuck around the house with nothing to do, and as always my Mother was. Apparently, Johnny was watching wrestling on the television in the living room, while my Mother was taking a shower upstairs. At some point she finished her shower and got dressed, and must of made her way down to the living room. She says she joined Johnny on the couch, to relax. Which I don't really understand, she's never liked wrestling or television for that matter.

Anyway, so there's my boyfriend and my Mother relaxing on the couch. At some point Johnny says he realized she was upset, and he was trying to be nice when he asked her if there's anything he could do. Well she broke into this huge speech about how lonely it was being her, how much she missed my Father, how she hates falling asleep alone, and so on. At the tail end of this, she began crying. Johnny said at that point, he had no clue what to say, so he gave her a hug. She latched on, sobbing on his shoulder. He tried to make her feel better, telling her that she's not alone, we are always here for her. I guess that was his mistake, because apparently she didn't mean "alone" in that way. I later found out from my Mother that every year on my parent's anniversary they would have one wild night. The lack of that wild night, is what got her emotions going.

There's my boyfriend holding my Mother, trying to make her feel better, trying to do the right thing, and there's my Mother horny. Can you believe that? Seriously? Does that women have any shame? From there is where the details start to get a little sketchy. I'll give you both accounts.

Johnny says that at that point she started to question him. Asking him if she was pretty, and if a man would want her. He was trying to do the right thing, so was reassuring her. He says she pacifically asked, "Do you think men still want my body? If you were a man my age, would you want my body?" According to Johnny that's exactly where things went wrong, he says he never had a chance to answer, as my Mothers hand slid down over his crotch and rubbed. She began telling him, how long it's been since she's had sex. She asked him how long it's been since he had sex as well. He said he tried not to answer but she replied to his stalling with, "I bet you've had sex today, haven't you? It better be with my daughter, because if you were cheating on her, I would have to throw you out...or punish you." Johnny said he told her he would never cheat on me, and told her there would be no need to punish anyone. "You're so good to her, aren't you? Thank you for being good to my daughter, how can I ever repay you? Wait, I know." That's where according to Johnny put her hands up the leg of his shorts and grabbed ahold of his cock.

This is where the two stories seem to differ, everything that happens from this point on is identical. My Mother's version goes with this, up until the point where he tells her he would never cheat on me. In her version after that she told him he was a nice boy and she can see him and I being happy for a long time. She said she told him to take care of me, in which he told her, "Whose going to take care of this?" And then pulled his dick right out of his fly infront of my Mother's face. This I find hard to believe, but the next part is even more questionable. She said that he put his hand gently on the back of her head, and told her to take care of him, and pushed her head down on his cock. She says she doesn't know why she went through with it, but it doesn't matter to me. In both versions something that wasn't suppose to happen, happened. Either it's just wrong. Don't get me wrong, I was mad at him too, but not as mad as I am at her.

What it boils down to, is when I opened that front door and saw her with him, every bit of trust I had went away. It was just the sight of her sucking on his cock with such a fufilled look on her face, that really has been getting to me. It's months later, and I still can not get it out of my head. I don't know what to do. I wake up in the middle of the night from dreams of my Mother sucking on Johnny's pole. Do you think I should see a therapist? I don't know, I'll figure out something. Sorry to cut this so short, but I have work. Christmas is coming up and I need to save up money to buy Johnny a gift, I have no clue what to get him.

Until next time,

-Nicky

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dear Diary, It's Nicky

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 612 milliseconds