• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black Studs Love Strap-ons, Too

Black Studs Love Strap-ons, Too

The name is Michael Kingston. A tall young Black man living in Boston. I'm a college student and part-time pimp. It's one of my many passions and I indulge my needs to the max. I'm openly bisexual in a time when many men hide their sexual proclivities for fear of social condemnation. I don't hide anything. I like to fuck both men and women. That's my business. I'm proud of it. I don't hide it. It's all good. Life is too damn short to hide who you are, folks. You never know what might happen. So I say to hell with the haters. I'm going to have me some more wicked fun!

I was driving home from work when suddenly, I felt so damn horny. I picked up my cell phone, dialed up my favorite sex worker and told her to get ready because her pimp was coming home. The sex worker in question was none other than Angela Suarez, a big-booty, pretty-faced, chubby Spanish woman who had been working for me for quite some time. When she wasn't fucking random men and even women for money, she went to community college. That's cool. I liked her because she brought me some good money. She lived in a rundown tenement in South Boston. When I came home, I found her in the kitchen, brewing some coffee in the nude. The sight of her chubby body and plump ass was a real turn-on.

Angela looked at me and smiled. I walked up to her, and we got busy. I made her suck my dick and lick my balls. Then, I propped her on all fours. I love fucking women in the ass. Especially plump women with big asses. I spread Angela's butt cheeks wide open and slowly inserted my cock into her asshole. Angela may be a big woman with a fat ass but she decidedly had a small asshole. I held her by the hips and began pumping my cock into her butt hole. I loved fucking her ass. It was so wonderfully tight. I loved stretching it to the max with my long and thick cock. Angela screamed as I fucked her ass. I noticed that she was backing that plump booty of hers up, grinding it against my groin. Clearly, she wanted more cock up her ass and I was just the man to give it to her.

We changed positions. Angela now lay on her back with her thick legs in the air. I came up between them thighs of hers and spread her butt cheeks wide open. I shoved my cock right back into her asshole. Grinning, she told me to go deeper. I held her by the hips and thrust deeper into her. Her asshole was now widening under the force of my thrusts. Plus, she appeared to be loving it, which helped. I gave it to her hard and fast. Her ass gripped my cock hungrily as I plunged into its forbidden depths. Angela grunted as I fucked her, barking some cuss words and telling me how good it felt to have my big black cock up her tight asshole. I grinned and continued to fuck her ass, hard. I slammed my cock up her tight asshole, loving it and plowing it until I couldn't take it anymore and came. Angela screamed when she felt my hot cum flood her tight booty hole. I could see my cum leaking out of her gaping asshole as I pulled out of her. I smiled. This was nice!

Another one of my favorite sex workers came home from work. This one's name was Sarah Jameson. A tall, plump young woman with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Sarah Jameson was an openly bisexual prostitute. She also had a thing for queer men and loved watching gay male porn. She slept with a lot of men and women, bringing home a lot of dough. She's one of my best workers. Oh, and she's got a ghetto booty even though she's a white chick. She paid me my due, and joined Angela and I in our wicked fun games. Sarah knelt before me and began sucking my cock while Angela masturbated, thrusting a sleek black dildo in and out of her pussy.

Sarah was a damn good cock sucker. I've had my cock sucked by both men and women and in my opinion, she's one of the best. What I liked about her is that she's a total fuck slut who digs all kinds of kinky sex. So, when I told her to get on all fours and spread her ass, she didn't object. In fact, she liked it. I rubbed my cock against her asshole and penetrated her with one firm thrust. Sarah was a real anal enthusiast who urged me to fuck her harder. I grabbed her long blonde hair and thrust my cock deeper into her ass. I've fucked a few white women in the ass before. They're quite fun and what a bunch of screamers! I thrust my cock deep into Sarah's asshole, loving the feel of the white woman's tight butt hole around my massive black cock. We fucked like this until I came, shooting my hot cum deep inside Sarah's asshole.

Afterwards, we decided to have even more wicked fun together. While Sarah and I were fucking, Angela had gone to get her favorite strap-on dildo. I was totally down with trying it. What? Lots of bisexual and heterosexual black men love getting fucked by women wearing strap-on dildos. It's an open secret in the black community. Lots of black men deny it but they secretly love it. Being a totally freaky guy, I was down with it too. We got our freak on pretty well. Sarah decided to wear the strap on dildo first. The white chick told me she'd never done a black man with a dildo before and had a certain fetish. I was cool with it. While she got ready, Angela sucked my dick and lubricated my ass with some oil. Sarah put on the strap on. I must say she looked hot with it. I was ready. She put the dildo against my asshole, and pushed.

The dildo was fairly long and thick, and I kind of liked it. Sarah put her hands on my hips and began thrusting the dildo up my ass while Angela sucked my dick. I got really hard and came a few minutes later. Angela finished sucking my black dick and drank my cum while Sarah slowly withdrew the dildo from me. Sarah joined Angela in sucking my dick and I must say, it was the best damn blowjob I've ever received. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm a Black man who likes all kinds of sex with sexually uninhibited men and women, even strap-on sex. Yeah, I said it! So what? A lot of people deny what they do at night. I don't. I embrace what they fear and deny. That's why I'm the King!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black Studs Love Strap-ons, Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 712 milliseconds