• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mary

Mary

About six months ago, my wife Mary and I had talked about her low libido and her low sex drive. She seemed very inhibited not very active while we fucked. I had mentioned that maybe we needed to see a marriage counselor or a sex therapist. We were in our mid twenties and this was way to young for this to be happening. It was a Wednesday when she came in from work and told me that she had talked to another lady at work about our problem and was told that we needed to see Dr. John Johnson. This lady had had the same problem and Dr. Johnson's treatments had done wonders for her and her husband. Mary told me that she hoped that I wasn't mad at her for calling him and making an appointment tomorrow after work. After all, she reminded me that I was the one who said that we needed to see someone about our problem. I was pleased that finally she was wanting to do something to improve our love life.

It was a little strange that Mary's appointment was seven o'clock on Thursday. Dr. Johnson had requested that I come with Mary. Even stranger, when we arrived at the address, we parked behind his office, inside a fenced area. There were no doctor signs out front. There was a bell on the back entrance which we rang and was greeted by a young black lady dressed in white. Mary announced that she had an appointment with Dr. Johnson at seven. Mary was told that the doctor was waiting for her. I was told to have a seat in the waiting room while the doctor met with Mary and did her evaluation. There were three black men in the waiting room, I presumed there with their wives. Several minutes later, the nurse came into the room and called out number sixteen. One of the black men got up and left with the nurse. Soon after that, the back door bell rang. The nurse again answered the door, greeted a man and handed him a card with a number on it. While waiting on Mary, about ten men came in and about that same number went in to see the doctor. I never knew that treating sexual problems was such a good business.

After about forty five minutes, Mary came out and said that we could go home. I was surprised that the doctor didn't want to see me, but I was sure he knew what needed to be done. After all, if you cant trust your doctor, who can you trust. On the ride home, Mary kept telling me how wonderful Doctor Johnson was. It was Dr. Johnson said this and Dr. Johnson said that. After a while it was Dr. John this and that. By the time we got home, she was just calling him John, saying John is going to really help us. John was so nice. Mary added, he was so gentile and he was really interested it what I found pleasurable. He certainly put a smile on her face. Mary put her hand over on my cock and said that she could hardly wait to get home. Wow, this after only one visit.

When we entered the house, Mary asked me to take her to the bedroom. We both scrambled out of our clothes and got on the bed. I asked Mary to tell me about her examination by the doctor. She told me that the doctor had her take off her clothes and stand before him. He asked her to slowly turn around as he looked at her naked body. He told her that she was a fine looking woman and looked healthy. Mary said that she was shocked when he asked, how often do you fuck. She said she stuttered as she told him maybe once a week. He told her to lie down on a special table that was slightly inclined and had a place for her legs and feet that caused her to spread your legs wide apart. There was a rod overhead that held a sheet that they pulled across her body. The doctor then told her that he would examine her.

Mary said that she wasn't worried about what John was going to do because the nurse was present in the room. She felt her pussy being spread open and the doctor saying that he just wanted to look. Something entered her and he asked if it felt good. Mary said that she answered yes. The nurse reached around the sheet and massaged her breast and asked if that felt good. Again Mary answered yes. Then Mary said she felt something being placed over her pussy and felt something sucking it. Yes, Yes, she said with out being asked, that feels so good. They did this for about five minutes and I believe I had an orgasm, she said. Then the doctor said that he was going to put something larger into my pussy.

With Mary telling me being pleasured, and with a hard on, I wanted to go inside Mary's pussy. Mary then told me that the doctor told her to have me suck her pussy for ten minutes before letting me fuck her. I turned around and placed my face between her legs. I inserted a couple of fingers in her pussy as she was continuing to tell me what happened. She said that he had put something large inside her pussy. He told her that it might be a larger than what she was accustomed to. He asked her, now how does that feel. Something I could get use to, she told him. He told her, and you will. I told Mary that I had never felt her pussy so wet. She said that what the doctor did got her so hot. When I started licking and sucking Mary's pussy, something about it just tasted different. I asked Mary why she tasted different. She told me that the thing the doctor had put in her had squirted something several times up into her. I continued sucking and licking the pussy for my required ten minutes and then moved on top of Mary and she gave me the best fuck that I had had in a long time. Thanks to Doc.

After we finished, and trying to get our breath back, Mary said that the doctor had orders for a sex therapist to come to our house Friday and Saturday evening to treat her. They would train her to become a better wife for me. At eight o-clock, Friday evening, the door bell rang. I went to the door to find a rather large black man standing there. He told me that he was a sex therapist and Dr. Johnson had sent him to administer Mary's treatment. I invited him in and introduced him to my wife. One look and he said, very nice. Mary answered, thanks. At first, he was a little uneasy, but he soon saw that we were okay with him being with us. He told us that the treatment would help Mary overcome her shyness and inhibitions. I sort of expected to be present during the treatment, but the therapist said that he need a place for Mary to lie down and he would need to be alone with her. Mary asked, will the bedroom be okay? Yes, that will do fine, he answered. He and Mary spent an hour in the bedroom and I was wondering why the treatment took so long. When he did finish, he came out of the bedroom and headed for the door without saying anything.

I was up and was going to show him out when Mary called to me from the bedroom, honey, aren't you coming in. I spun around and headed to the bedroom where I found Mary on the bed naked with her legs spread wide. I could see the moisture spilling out of her pussy. I assumed that the sex therapist had injected something into her. Mary told me that the therapist told her that she should have me lick and suck her pussy for ten minutes after he left. Mary said come do it and I will suck you. Mary had never sucked my dick before. The treatments must be working. I undressed and dove between her legs. Again, the taste was different but still much the same as when she was examined by the doctor. While I was sucking the pussy, This is what Mary told me; I was told to get naked for the therapist to examine me. He started by feeling my breast, then he went down to my pussy and put several fingers up inside of me. He was making me feel so good. He asked me if I had ever sucked a cock and I told him no. He said that this was something that I must learn to do. He undressed and showed me his cock. It was so big and beautiful. He told me to take it into my mouth, which I did. Now, that is not so bad is it, he said. He told me that my pussy was gushing while I sucked him which showed that I liked it. He told me that I must start sucking your cock. You aren't mad because I did this are you. He said that this would make me a better wife for you. You do want me to be a better wife don't you?

I must have gasped as she was telling me about sucking the therapist, but I told her that I was glad that he had taught her to do this because I had wanted her to suck me for a long time. She then told me that he had her get on her knees at the side of the bed and lay her head over onto the bed and close her eyes. Mary said she knew it was time for her injection. She told me that she felt a huge probe inter her pussy from behind and was being thrust in and out of her very rapid. Mary said that then she felt the injection of fluid flood her pussy and she had a her first really strong orgasm with him. With this, I lost it and shot off in Mary's mouth. I'm sorry, I said, afraid Mary would be mad at me for doing this.

Saturday evening we were expecting the therapist at about eight but it was after eleven when a different black man came to the door. Mary was excited about getting another treatment. Between eight and eleven, Mary would jump up every time she heard a car and go look out front to see if they had arrived. When it wasn't the same guy who came Friday, I was afraid that Mary would be disappointed. Mary seemed happy to see him. It was twelve-thirty before he completed his treatment. Mary told me that he too was a wonderful man and she thoroughly enjoyed being with him. His injection must have been slightly different, as it had a more salty taste but was still just as silky and smooth. What ever they were using to inject the fluid must be rather large because I was beginning to notice that Mary's pussy was not as tight as it had been, but I was grateful for the new attitude that Mary was developing about allowing me to fuck her.

The next three weeks were much the same. We went to the doctor on Thursday and he sent therapist to our house on Friday and Saturday evenings. Each time, a different therapist came. They were all black. I wondered just how many therapist Dr. Johnson had working for him. On the third Thursday of Mary's treatment, the nurse came along with Jim, one of the earlier therapist that had treated Mary. They were with Mary for about an hour and a half. When they finished and left, Mary again was waiting for me. She was so beautiful there waiting for me naked on the bed. I bent down and kissed her on the lips. To my surprise, I got a taste much like I had gotten before from her pussy. She admitted that she had had Jim's cock in her mouth. She said that the nurse had asked her if she had started sucking cock as she had been instructed to do. Mary told the nurse that she had sucked me a couple of times. The nurse wanted to know if she liked doing it. Mary told her that she liked sucking on the head but my cum was a little bitter. Mary told me about the nurse directing Jim to take out his cock and for her to suck him off. The nurse wanted me to compare the taste between you and Jim, Mary said. I am so sorry if this is something that you didn't want me to do. Seeing that she was going to be hurt, I again told her that it was okay as this was part of the therapy. Mary smiled at me and said, thank you. It was strange that when I went down on Mary to suck her pussy, I found much the same taste.

The nurse had brought and given to Mary a strap on cock, a dog collar, a leash, and a stiff cane. She told Mary that these were to keep me in line. It was Mary's duty to punish me if I got bitchy or demanding. The nurse demonstrated the strap on for Mary with Jim. Mary said that Jim seemed to like it and the nurse told her that I would also. The nurse instructed Mary to have me wear the dog collar whenever I was naked.

For the last two weeks of Mary's treatment, there would be two black therapist come to treat Mary. They said that one was training the other one. They would spend nearly two hours with Mary. I could tell by the sounds coming from the bedroom that their training of Mary was going really well. I think that part of their treatment was for Mary to discover what felt good to her and to instruct her on the things to do to please a man. There would be even more fluid gushing from her pussy and the pussy hole would be spread even wider after their treatment. I was beginning to see this as a good thing and had developed a taste for the pussy juice.

After five weeks of treatment, Mary and I went back to Dr. Johnson for a final evaluation. This exam took about an hour. As we were on our way home, Mary told me that we had a bill From Dr. Johnson for two thousand dollars. What, I said, we cant pay that. Maybe fifty a month, if that would be alright with him. Mary said, I knew it would be a problem, so I asked John what could we do to repay it. He told me that I could go to work for him. Would you want to do that, I asked. Yes, she answered, I told him that I would. I'll only work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings. Latter, he said I could move to Thursday, Friday, and Saturday after I get some experience which will pay more. I won't get paid the first week because of the money we owe him.

Mary started Monday and she told me that her hours were from four in the afternoon until two in the morning. I thought these strange hours for a doctor's office, but I guess in a sex clinic people come in at all hours. When Mary would come in, she would tell me that she was too tired to fuck but I was allowed to suck her pussy until she fell asleep. I found that her pussy still tasted much the same as when the sex therapist were with her. Things would return to normal when she wasn't working. Well, one thing was different, she seemed to want me to suck her pussy several times a day. I think she was becoming addicted to having her pussy sucked. I was told not to masturbate or touch myself while I did this. Sometime I would get so horny, I would cum in my pants. She would have me strip naked with the collar on and lapping at her pussy at all hours. On days that she was off, she would talk to the therapist and have me suck her for as long as she talked. She would tell them what I was doing and then put the phone just above her pussy and tell me to make some sucking and lapping noise for them to hear so that they would know that I was doing my duty.

The second Monday that Mary worked, she came home with four hundred and fifty dollars. I asked, is this just for one night and she said yes. Each night she brought home between four and six hundred dollars. I never knew that you could make this much money working for a doctor. When I asked Mary about it she told me that her job was to give relief to the men and help them with their sexual problems. Oh, I said, much like the men sex therapist that treated you. She answered yes. I told her then you are doing a good thing. When I asked about why she received different pay for each day, she told me that she collected the numbered cards from the men and at the end of the night her pay was calculated from them.

After Mary had been working for a few weeks, another doctor named Dr. Michael came to our house on a Thursday evening and explained to us that he was interning under Dr. Johnson. For his intern, he would be spending time with Mary to research and document her improvement through sex therapy. He has continued doing his research by coming to our house every Thursday evening and spending a couple of hours alone with Mary in our bedroom. I am not sure how much data he is obtaining or the nature of his study. I know that Mary seems really happy to spend time with him. He seems very likable. He is black, about twenty six, six feet tall, and about 175 pounds. Mary is really glad that he picked her for his study. To show him just how much progress we have made, Mary and I are already naked, me with my collar on when he arrives. While sitting with Dr. Michael, Mary has me come over to her and demonstrate how I suck and lick her pussy before they go off to the bedroom.

After nearly six months since Mary first started her treatment, Michael hasn't missed a single Thursday. It is strange how both Mary and I have started thinking and looking forward to the days that he comes. I know that I will always have a pussy to suck and fuck after he is finished with his session. Just the other night, as I was with Mary, in bed with my collar on, Mary asked if I had noticed any thing different. I was a little hesitant to mention again about how loose her pussy had become, so I said, not really. She said, see, my how my stomach is starting to pouch out. I said, yes it is a little rounder, are you gaining weight. Mary answered, dummy, we are going to have a baby. What, I said, I thought we always used protection whenever this was possible. Mary answered, I know, honey, and I know that you will treat the baby as if it was yours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds