• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mitzi Dupree A New Beginning

Mitzi Dupree A New Beginning

123

Mitzi Dupree was older now than before, though she didn't show it. still she was mistaken for thirty-ish. She worked out, exercised and ate right. Her breasts were not large but stood out from her body and her skin was smooth and vibrant, both without surgeries. She was petite at five foot two inches and barely one hundred pounds. She had been the wife of a wealthy man but had lost everything in dalliance with some thug named Ace where she had wound up a homeless street walking addict. But she had been saved by a celebrity therapist who just so happened to also be a serial killer- her relations with him may have cost her physical freedom but it broke the chains of her addiction and had set her spirit free.

Mitzi had adjusted well, turned state evidence against Joe Boxter, who already died in a car crash being chased by the police- but she was able to verify who she had known him to have murdered and where some of the body parts may be found, for this her reduced sentence put her back in the world after only two years. of course EVERYTHING had been lost in civil suits if not confiscated by the state.

She bore the marks of all her relations: from Marvin, her ex husband she could not pass an auto store, like the one he owned without remorse for her shortcomings, or pawn shops without wondering if Ace was there peddling more stolen goods from a new "white bitch". From being on the streets, she thought about what she had done and with whom, whenever she saw a homeless person, or smelled a garbage truck. She also would get the shakes when she saw a dealer on the corner, knowing it was only her will that kept her from falling down that road again- truly a slippery slope.

It was Joe, the psycho-therapist who gave her the tools to overcome her addictions. In actuality he merely traded one for another. Her dark sexual need supplanted the physical and psychological need for the drug- it was a battle that she continued to win, for now. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was about shoulder length and a reddish blond. She had died her soft mound to match. She rubbed the steam off the mirror with the hotel towel and checked her body out. Skinny, frail, yet sensual... her breasts though not large were full... her skin fair.... smooth... soft to the touch. As before in her life her nails were manicured, but now she had to look for bargain deals and clip coupons to afford it.

Her relation with Joe had left her with physical marks that branded her as his, and she tried to cover them now that he was dead. She styled her hair so that it curled over the tattoos on the sides of her face, along the jaw line where two black dicks arched forward from under the ears. She pulled on a nice pair of silk panties that half covered her soft mound in the front, just stopping short of the tattoo of a scull with a snake wrapped around it and above the words: "Black Anacondas Only." Around the scull, "Under 12 need not apply" was written in a circle. "Queen of Spades" was tattooed on her thighs with a picture of the playing card; the queen of spades. Next she slid a pair of dress pants from TJ Max which only looked expensive. They were stylish and dark in color so that the tattoos on her legs and inner thighs which read: "Nigga's" would not be seen either. Behind her left ear she had the words: "Black Cock Queen" written in an Aramaic looking script. This, as the black cocks themselves on the sides of her face, she covered with her hair style. She wore rings on her fingers which distorted the view of the letters marked there which spelled out: "Black Dicks." On her thumbs at the base she also had tattoos of the male symbol with a spade in the middle of each. Apart from normal ear pierces, she also had three tongue pierces, an eyebrow, and her belly button. Joe had also insisted upon three loops being put into her pussy. The chest bar that she had, had, along with her nipple pierces, she had removed during her prison stay and they grew over, at one time however, she had been covered in gold and diamonds.

She pulled on a white silk blouse but frowned when she saw the tattoos through it's sheerness. She added makeup to her body, skin color, until they faded beneath the top. then she checked her face make up, adding more to the sides where the black dicks were, set her hair and readied for work. Still able to look elegant and slinky all at once. She flicked off the hotel light and snatched her small suitcase on her way out the door.

Mitzi had found work, again in property management, this time it was not so good a property and she had no interest in it- not as a vested owner but merely the property manager. Truly it was a lucky break for her as she had a criminal record now.

The office was empty when she arrived, her blue Nissan went unnoticed with it's mixed matched tires. She parked it to the side of the office and entered through the back door.

Lights, coffee, radio...

She pulled out the lease files and began the long process of turning on and off the computer until it finally booted. Rent had to be collected, she hated these days.

It was such an aggravation!

They had fired the previous manager because he wasn't collecting the rent, he had been caught having sex with some of the tenants in return for ignoring late fees and such. Those same tenants were shocked when they sauntered into the office to find her crisp business manor, and welcoming smile. "Rent is due on the first." She told them each one of them.

Sure enough the owners were happy with Mitzi, she had a great business head. Cost was already down and collections were way up. She wouldn't bother putting in for eviction, she'd tell them they were and then bang on there doors, harassing them until they moved, then she'd re-rent the apartment. The owners were very- very pleased.

It was her second month at the new job when she'd already assessed who the late payers were. The owners wanted them evicted until she pleasantly explained the cost of eviction and the fact that late payers are OK if you are prepared for them, because of the extra money they have to pay. She had a direct way with words that were disarming, enchanting and engaging all at once- usually getting her , her way with them. It was the same management group that she worked for now that also ran the hotel where she stayed so she received the room at a bargain rate and enjoyed the pool and fitness center there as well.

Towards the end of the day the office door opened and a familiar face entered. It was Marvin's friend, the cop. "Hey Mitzi!?" he smiled at her, "I didn't know you were still around- Marvin said..."

"How is Marvin?" she asked, eyes brighter by his mention.

"Oh.." Ryan rubbed his chin. "That is an odd question." he seemed taken back.

There was a long pause. "Are you looking for a place or for information?" she asked politely.

"You know I don't have a warrant, but I was hoping maybe you could let me know if Brian Gelfor was still here."

"I am new here, gimme a minute to look it up for you."

"Wow.. I am not used to management helping us in this neighborhood." Ryan noticed the coffee and asked if he could help himself.

Mitzi nodded as she looked through the files. "Yes he is in three o two."

"Thanks Mitzi... um... I guess I'll see you around."

"Ryan!" She stood from behind her desk.

"Yes?" he turned at the door.

"Tell him I said Hi... and I am sorry... if he asks you can tell him I am here...."

He nodded and left, a doubtful expression on his face.

It was another five minutes before the police car drove off with Brian in the back seat.

She sipped her coffee and watched from the window.

Not five minutes later the phone rang, it was Marvin. His voice trembled. He was loud, upset. "Bitch don't you ever talk to my friends! I don't want to see you! I don't want to hear about you! I don't want anything to do with you! You ruined my life you fucking mud shark whore! Cunt! Slut!" he hung up.

Mitzi held the phone to her ear for a long moment. His words ringing in her ear. She was shaking when she hung up the receiver. "Well... that is pretty solid then." she looked into her coffee. "On the bright side... at least Ryan kept his word." The rest of the day was uneventful. She closed the office around six and made it back to the hotel shortly after.

Once in her room she stripped off her suit and kicked off her shoes. The white panties crumpled when she scratched herself and entered the bathroom, removing the bra as she spun the shower on. Steam filled the small room and the water felt great. She slid off the panties and stepped in, lathering up before entering the heavy spray. Closing her eyes Mitzi thought about what Marvin said. "ass-hole!" What gave him the right to hate her so much? Didn't he think that she had suffered too? It wasn't his ass getting pounded behind dumpster's for crack cocaine! She remembered the scent and scrubbed her ass and crotch, then tongue too. The hot water felt so good.

Drying off came next, followed by the towel wrap for her hair. Then she slipped into some silk pajamas and climbed under the hotel comforter. Night passed and sleep came quickly.

She dreamed about the faces of the men she'd fucked, she heard their groans as she'd sucked their cocks- when she woke there was a musk and salty taste in her mouth. She jumped out of bed and brushed her teeth. "Another day..." she sighed.

Energy filled her, she felt the weight of a great decision to be made. her life could not just be mundane unto the grave- no she had to do something. She called in sick. She put a "do not disturb" sign on her door and got dressed. She put on a bathing suit and packed a small carry bag for the beach. Then she put her pajamas back on and went to the front desk, since they were the same company that she worked for she told them she was going to go to the hospital to get some antibiotics and they wished her well.

Mitzi jumped into her little Nissan and drove off. Once speeding down the road she slipped off her pants and her shirt, reveling her taught body with the bright yellow bikini. She fished her shades from the dashboard and crossed the bridge over to the ocean. It was still early and she was sure to get a good spot. She did.

The morning was cool but she was certain the day would be hot. Grabbing the towel and her hand bag she made for the white sand and there, on the soft dunes, made her spot. She poured oil out and rubbed her shoulders, her back and her front. She peeked to see if anyone was around before she rubbed the coconut oil lotion on her breasts and her crotch. She loved the feel of her smooth skin. Her fingers glided with the oily cream over her crevice. She rolled on to her stomach and poured more oil on her hand then stuck her hand down her bikini back to her gap where she rubbed her lips, anus and cheeks gingerly, tenderly with gentle delight.

The sound of the waves, the call of the birds, the distant traffic...

"Hello there!"

She rolled to her side and smiled up at the handsome young figure before her. "You are blocking the sun." she smiled.

"Sorry" he stepped to the side. "Some friends and I were wanting to get a game of volley ball together, care to join?"

"That's alright." she waved, "But I'll watch, if you don't mind."

The man gave a large grin, "OK but you'll have to be rooting for me."

Mitzi agreed and gathered her things from where she was to move to where they were playing. There were two other men, one Black and one Mexican and a pudgy girl in a one piece with brown hair. They tried to get her to join but she pointed out that their numbers were even without her, but that if someone else came along and wanted to play that maybe she would.

As the game progressed the men began to mouth off to each other, as men so often do. She enjoyed their contest of insults and innuendoes. The brown haired girl, who's name was Nancy seemed to be the but of more than a few jokes. It was true that whatever team she was on- was the losing side, but Mitzi felt a little sorry for the girl.

"Hey if we win..." called out the white man, Named Dan, "Can I get a kiss from you Mitzi?"

"Why a kiss?" she leaned back, pushing her hands deep into the soft sand behind her and exposing her taught body in it's skimpy apparel.

"I'm sure he'd like more... but who wouldn't?" Jerome, the Black fellow smiled through his mop hair. The Mexican beside him nodded.

"I suppose the loser gets me then right?" Nancy chewed on a nail and turned away from Mitzi.

"Play on kids, play on..." Mitzi gestured. She watched, waited, and when Dan tossed the ball up to serve she said: "Because I was thinking the prize should be something more like a Blow Job."

Dan's serve struck Nancy on the back and bounced into the net.

"Woo homos!" Jerome whooped.

"Our serve essay!" The Mexican dipped under the net and snatched the ball from Nancy's feet.

Juan, the Mexican served well and the two men took a severe lead over the mixed team.

Mitzi was surprised at how well Nancy was playing though. One would assume with the offer of a blow job as a prize, she would have nothing to fight for- but she played better now than before. Mitzi tried to help Nancy and Ron by describing her sexual prows to the Mexican and the Black as they served. "I like to lick ass holes when I give a blow job." She said suddenly.

Jerome's ball served out of the playing field and Dan had to run to get it.

In the end, The Black and the Mexican won but they had to tie-break to get it. "Best two out of three?" Dan offered.

"Fuck you man... is this for real?" Jerome asked as he came up to Mitzi and get a closer look at her.

She stood up and shook off her towel as he approached, "Sure is." she said staring at his muscular physic from behind her sunglasses.

He noticed her tattoos and smiled, "Yeah you a freak girl... oh shit yes!" he shook his fists at the sky: "Thank you God- ya put a freak in this day!"

"Where can we go?" Mitzi asked Juan who turned his baseball cap sideways and glanced to Dan.

"I have a house right up the way, we can walk."

"A house on the beach?" Mitzi grabbed her bag.

"Let me get that for you." Nancy took hold of it and followed behind them, her head hung low. She had put on dark purple shorts and wore a long blue sweater coat which added to her over all dumpy look.

"Thank you darling." Mitzi said over her shoulder. She tucked one arm under each of her men's arms, the Black to her right, the Mexican to her left. "We're gonna have so much fun."

"Maybe we can do another game when we get there... I have a table hockey game... and we can play for seconds or something..." Dan continued as he side walked and skipped along with them.

"We'll see." Mitzi grinned, "Sometimes being the lucky one isn't being so lucky."

"You can say that again." Nancy grumbled.

"Someone will have to explain that to me." Dan said as he stopped skipping and darted ahead to his house just over the dunes.

"I can't see anything bad about this." Jerome said squeezing her arm slightly, "Can you Juan?"

"No senior." the Mexican's smile showed two gold teeth.

The house was pleasant to look at, well maintained in a particular fashion to belie the point that it was not Dan's house. A wooden dock connected the east side to the beach. two decks split the A frame, also facing the beach. sliding glass doors and a hot tub to boot.

"Well, well, well..." Mitzi ascended the stairs and crossed the dock, knowing that all eyes were on her. The place was nothing compared to Joe's but anything on the beach was expensive and even if it was a time share- it showed something of Dan's capability to reach it.

"Nice huh?" Nancy schlepped Mitzi's bag on a love seat near the sliding glass doors on the first floor as she came into the living, dining room.

"There's a bathroom over there and three bedrooms upstairs in the loft... two car garage, an another hot tub on the second floor balcony... plenty of places for fun!" Dan tossed the house keys on the small kitchen island which divided the two rooms and served also as a table, with three high stools set around it.

Mitzi put a hand to her hip and examined the place. There was art on the walls and statues... surely not his place. "No let's get to this..." she pointed at Jerome: "Do you both wanna fuck me at once or one at a time, if so who is first?"

Taken back by her suddenness, Jerome's eyes shifted to Dan... "Um..."

"Me first!" The Mexican's hand went up. He tore off his shirt and ran for the stairs, snatching Mitzi's hand in his as he passed.

Mitzi offered Jerome an apologetic look, "Snooze you loose pale."

"Damn!" Jerome pounded the counter top and took a seat on the stool.

Dan poured him a tall glass of chardonnay and one for himself too. "Look on the bright side... you get to drink with me." he smiled and tapped the rim of Jerome's glass with the bottom of his.

"Oh Fuck off." Jerome spun on the stool while the thumping and moaning started above them.

Nancy produced an mp3 from her pocket and turned on the large liquid plasma TV to a nature channel.

Dan could hear the music from the kitchen and knew not to ask Nancy anything. But he fetched her a glass and set it down besides her.

Upstairs, Juan had chosen the bedroom in the center, with no windows save a small square one over looking the short, short, driveway and AIA behind them. He didn't bother to turn the lights on as the near noon sun lit the room plenty.

Mitzi broke free of his grasp and laughing, pushed him backwards, on to the bed as they slid into the room. "You wanna fuck me first Juan?" she pealed off her bottoms and walked on her knees from the foot of the bed to a straddling position over him.

Having spent time as a prostitute, she'd lost her inhibitions- and her lover Joe, the psychotherapist clued her in to the workings of men... and all ways of the flesh. She sat down on Juan's crotch and leaned forward to kiss him, pulling away at the last minute, and began to grind him.

Juan could feel Mitzi's hot pot through his jeans. His dick grew fat and hard as the blood rushed from his brain and other extremities to where his body needed it. He gyrated under her grind: "Oh baby I want to fuck you good mama..."

"You will." she smiled taking his fingers in her mouth and sucking on them. "And I will fuck you too."

"Oh yes baby! Yes!"

"Is that what you want big boy... you want me to fuck you huh?" she finished sucking on his fingers then slid down on him, pulling his jeans half off, enough to expose his dick. She pulled it free from the boxers he wore and cupped the furry balls with one had as she jerked the penis with the other, "You want me to suck your dick now Juan?"

"Please!" he groaned.

Mitzi said no more. She took the fat head in her mouth and pressed her face against his body. She knowledgeably opened her throat and tilted her head as to allow the full length in without gagging. Then she gripped it with her throat and tongue, hummed and began to suck, slowly rising and descending, while one hand groped his balls and the other played with his nipples and chest hairs.

She whipped her head back and forth, teasing his skin with her hair, never losing the dick from her mouth, but sucking fast and then slow then from one side to the other. Then fast and then slow again.

A sloppy sucking noise was all that Juan could hear besides the Nature channel from bellow. He groaned: "Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck! You are so hot baby! You feel so good!"

When Mitzi sensed that the man's dick was ready to burst, she froze, holding her mouth still. She felt his body stiffen up, rigid and ignored his please until she was sure the threat of eruption had passed, then she continued as before, sucking and swirling, sucking and swirling. The second time, came sooner- but she was prepared for it and again waited until the pressure abated, by then Juan was near agony and had gripped her head with both hands trying to make her face fuck him, but she held off. The last and final time she removed her head completely from his twitching member and stared at it's glistening, her spit and slime his pre cum... "You want me to finish you don't you?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mitzi Dupree A New Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds