• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Husband's Family Ch. 04

My Husband's Family Ch. 04

As we drive up the mountain, George is telling me how his daddy showed him how to be a good lover of women. He showed Georgie what to do and how to do it, then Georgie practiced on his daddy. I leaned the seat back and let my hand fly to my wet pussy as I listened to Georgie tell me about the summer he was 19 and his first lesson.

Daddy had said that kissing is very important to women, so after their outdoor shower, Daddy caressed his clean shaven face and put his hand behind Georgie's neck and gently pulled him close. Daddy began to kiss Georgie's lips. Softly at first, taking his time, adding a little more pressure, his lips fully touching Georgies. Daddy pulled off Georgie's lips and and then began licking Georgie's lips and sucking them into his mouth. When he heard Georgie moan, he said, "it's time for you to practice kissing me, son."

Georgie stood away from his father, his eyes running up and down Daddy's wiry body. He never imagined his father this way, but the kissing was making Georgie so hot that he lusted after daddy's lips and hot mouth.

As I listen, I am rubbing my pussy through my panties. I'm thinking about these two men, nearly naked, outside with Daddy teaching Georgie how to kiss.

Georgie said they practiced kissing every day for a week. Mostly it would be Georgie kissing Daddy, practicing the fine art of exchanging breath with your partner and perfecting sweet and tender kisses to hot and aroused. Daddy insisted Georgie not jerk off all week to increase his sensitivity to how arousing kissing can be.

Daddy said they would add a once a week stamina session. Daddy would jerk off Georgie and Georgie would practice not cumming. "Son, you need to get used to a hand not your own jerking your cock."

Near the end of the week, when Georgie was kissing daddy and sucking Daddy's lower lip into his mouth, teasing the corners of his mouth with his tongue, daddy sucked in his breath quickly and said "Your mama loves that. That is a little trick sure to make your mama's panties wet. Let's practice that some more."

Sunday afternoon they were taking their outdoor shower and near the end Daddy said it was time for Georgie to feel another hand on his cock. They said down on the cold outdoor bench and Daddy told Georgie to get it up and show him how he masturbated. Georgie was hot from kissing and licking the corners of Dad's mouth. Especially after Daddy told him that Mommy loved that.

It took only a couple of strokes for Georgie's cock to swell. Daddy eyeballed his cock and watched as his hand wrapped around it.

"OK Georgie, looks good. When you are lucky enough to have a girlfriend, this is how you let her masturbate you. In fact, this is how your mother jacks my cock. Sometimes she just likes to watch me cum."

Daddy put his hand over Georgies, and stroked with him. He then leaned forward and licked the drop of precum off Georgie's cockhead. Daddy licked his hand and wrapped his big hand around Georgie's hot hard cock. Daddy jerked his cock with a squeezing movement in his fingers, rather like milking a cow. Georgie began to breath heavy and Daddy stopped and took his hand away. They both sat watching Georgie's hard cock jerking and twitching. Then Daddy started masturbating Georgie again and this time didn't stop.

"Oooooo Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum" groaned Georgie. Daddy's hand jerked Georgie faster and just when Georgie was about to spurt, Daddy aimed the loaded cock toward his bare chest and hard nipple. "Shoot on Daddy, baby. Cum on Daddy's nipples" At that, Georgie lost control and spewed his cum all over Daddy's chest. Three, four, five spurts, covering his nipples and belly.

George shook his head to clear it and tried to control his breathing.

"Lick you cum off me Georgie. All of it. Your mother loves for me to cum on her tits and lick my cum off her nipples."

Georgie leaned down and began to lick and suck up his own cum. As he did so, he watched Daddy's cock grow and leak precum. He moved his head and licked the drop of precum from Daddy's cock. Daddy stopped him and pushed him away. "Let me cum on you Georgie....just lean back and watch."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Husband's Family Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds