• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Curious Lorrie

Curious Lorrie

12

Lorrie and I had been married for almost fifteen years and it was a good marriage. We loved each other and we were also each others best friend. We were a typical middle class couple. We both worked at fairly decent jobs and had typical outside activities. I bowled on Wednesday night, played poker a couple of times a month with friends, and played golf almost every weekend that Lorrie and I didn't take the boat and go to the lake. Lorrie played cards with her sorority sisters from college every Thursday night, volunteered for charity work one or two nights a week and, I'm almost ashamed to say, whipped my ass on the golf course on the non-lake weekends. We made ourselves a promise when we got married that we would not become stay at home couch potatoes. We moved in a circle that believed in having parties, barbecues and in entertaining. We belonged to the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, more for the weekly dances than for any other reason and, in short; we were a very happy and active couple.

One day, out of the blue, Lorrie asked, "Do you ever think about other women?"

"Do I what?"

"You know, see other women and wonder what they would be like?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"What do you think about when you see them?"

"I don't know, it's never the same thing. I'll see a woman with great legs and I'll wonder what she would look like wearing four-inch heels. Or I'll see a woman with large breasts and I'll wonder what she would look like in a bustier, a push up bra or just letting them hang free."

"Do you ever think about taking them to bed?"

"Yes and no."

"Explain that please."

"I sometimes try to imagine what they would be like, but I never actually think about trying to bed one of them. Why?"

"I don't really know. Just trying to get a feel for the male mind I suppose."

"I know you Lorrie, there has to be more to it than that."

Lorrie was silent for several moments and then she said, "At the card game last night Lisa did some crying on my shoulder. Dave is out screwing other women. Lisa said he has always liked looking at the ladies and she had always just accepted it as being the way guys are. You know, look but no touching? Only now all of a sudden Dave is out there touching. I just wondered what it was."

"Well babe, looking is human nature and so is lusting, but if you have a good marriage there is no reason to go touching. What is Lisa going to do about it?"

"Her attitude is "What's good for the goose is good for the gander. She has started going out with other guys."

"I raised an eyebrow at that, "I always thought they were a happy couple. Their marriage must not be as good as I thought."

"I don't know. She says she still loves him and she's pretty sure that he still loves her."

It was about two months later when Lorrie hit me with the question that makes most men cringe, "Do you love me? I mean really, really love me?"

"Of course I do."

"You do know that I love you too, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well I do. I just hope you love me as much as much as needed."

"What's wrong Lorrie, why the questions?"

Lorrie looked down at the floor and said, "I've been having an affair."

I couldn't have been more surprised if Lorrie had told me that she had just robbed a bank. I was stunned and at a loss for words and it was several seconds before I managed to squeak out, "How long has it been going on?"

"About a month now."

"With who?"

"You don't know them."

"Them? Good God Lorrie, what are you doing, gangbangs?"

"No, no, that came out wrong. I didn't see them both at the same time. I guess what I meant to say is that I've been having affairs, not an affair."

I was still recovering from the initial shock and I didn't know what to say or what to do, so to buy time I said, "You had better start at the beginning Lorrie and tell me just what the hell is going on."

It had started when Lisa began confiding in Lorrie about what was going on in her life. Dave's running around was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She started playing the field and the more men she dated the more fun she had. She'd had no idea that men were so different when it came to sex. Cocks in all sizes and shapes, circumcised and not, different ways of making love and so on. She told Lorrie that she had the best of both worlds - a husband (though a straying one) who loved her and the sexual excitement of new lovers. Lisa began working on Lorrie to try another man. Lorrie said she couldn't, but Lisa kept after her. Lisa told her about the men she had been with and how each one had brought something different into the affair.

One night after cards Lisa's car wouldn't start so Lisa asked Lorrie to drive her over to the lounge where she was supposed to meet her current lover. When they got there Lisa didn't see her lover's car and so she asked Lorrie to come inside and keep her company while she waited. The two of them had three or four drinks before Lisa's lover arrived and when he did show up he had a friend with him. As the men approached Lisa leaned over and told Lorrie that the guy with her boyfriend was Troy and that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Lorrie had just enough alcohol in her to be in a mellow so when the two guys sat down she didn't get up and leave. She sat there and talked with Lisa and her friends and when Troy asked her to dance she hadn't seen any reason not to. On the dance floor Troy kept poking his cock into her leg and it felt huge. She wondered what it looked like and she got to thinking about what I had said when I told her what I sometimes imagined when I saw a woman with large breasts. She started imagining what Troy's cock would look like in boxers, in jockey shorts or in Speedo style briefs. She wondered what it would look like hanging free - would it hang down to his knee or maybe only go to mid-thigh. She was daydreaming about stuff like that when Troy kissed her. She automatically returned the kiss and when he gave her some tongue she gave some back and then suddenly she snapped out of her daydream and broke from him, but the damage had been done.

Troy just knew that he had a hot one on the line. He worked on Lorrie until she finally had enough and she got up to leave. Troy insisted on walking her out to her car and when they got to it he said, "Just so you'll know what you missed out on, look at this." He had taken his cock out of his pants and he stood there stroking it and watching Lorrie's face. It was huge and it seemed to mesmerize her and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. After several seconds Troy had taken her hand and put it on his dick and the two of them stood there in the parking lot - Troy watching Lorrie and Lorrie standing there staring at the huge piece of meat in her hand. They stood there what seemed like forever and then Troy had slowly lifted his hands, put them on Lorrie's shoulders and gently pushed her down and then Troy's cock was in her mouth and then she was in the back seat.

For the next three weeks she had seen him two or three times a week before breaking off with him. "If his cock was so good why did you quit seeing him?"

"Because he was an asshole. All he was was a huge cock. He had no finesse or anything else going for him. He had a big dick and I was supposed to be grateful that he was letting me have it. He was a novelty and he quickly wore off. What he did do for me was to make me curious."

"How so?"

"I began to understand what Lisa was trying to tell me about the sexual excitement of a new man. I had fucked Troy, but he meant nothing to me. His huge cock didn't make me stop loving you, if anything all Troy did was make me appreciate you even more. No, what he did was make me curious about other men. The next Thursday Lisa asked me if I was meeting Troy later and I told her no, that I'd dropped him. She said that she had expected it and that two weeks of him was all she could stand. Then she told me that she had someone else she wanted me to meet and that night she introduced me to Mack. Mack was totally different from Troy and you. His cock was just a bit shorter than yours and it was skinny - like a hot dog, but what he lacked in size he more than made up for in energy. He was like the Energizer Bunny, he kept going and going and going. His big thing was anal sex and it was the first time I ever had a cock up my butt and I liked it. I saw him for two weeks, but I broke off with him day before yesterday because he was getting too possessive."

"So why in God's name did you tell me all this shit? You had two affairs, you ended both of them, I never knew and never suspected and you could have kept quiet and it would never have become the problem that it is now going to be. Why didn't you just keep quiet?"

"Try to understand this John. I love you. I have always loved you and there is no one I'd rather live my life with, but I'm curious honey. I was a virgin when we married and you were the only man I'd ever known until a month ago. Troy and Mack showed me that there is so much out there that is different and I want to experience some of it. Tonight at cards when I tell Lisa that I'm not seeing Mack anymore she is going to want to fix me up with some one else and that's the problem baby. I want her to set me up with another guy, but I just can't do it behind your back anymore. The first time with Troy was an accident. It wasn't intentional - it just happened - but it was so unique an experience that I let it continue. With Mack I knew it was wrong, but I went ahead and did it anyway and I've felt nothing but guilt since. I don't want to feel guilty and I don't want to lose your love, but I do want to have a few more experiences."

Lorrie feel silent as I sat there and looked at her in total disbelief. "You are asking my permission to let you be a round heeled slut? My God Lorrie, didn't our marriage mean anything to you?"

"My marriage means everything to me John and you do too. That's why I'm asking - why I'm confessing. I love you and I'm hoping that you love me enough to overlook Troy and Mack and then I'm asking you to trust me. To let me have what I want and trust me to come home to you and to love you as much as I always have. Please John, all I'm asking is that you let me go out and sow a few wild oats. You go sow a few of your own if you want to. The only thing that is important is that we come back home to each other."

"I'm sorry that I'm such an old fashioned kind of guy. When I said my marriage vows I meant them - every word - and they didn't allow for sowing wild oats. You are asking me to let you go out and fuck other men and I'm not even sure that I can forgive you for the ones you have already fucked. And if that's not bad enough, what about the damage you may have already done? Troy "just happened" but did he happen to use a condom? He sounds promiscuous as hell, did he give you something that you in turn passed on to me? What about Mack? You say he likes to butt fuck and isn't that one of the biggest ways that AIDS gets spread? Did he use a condom? Did you even stop to consider that every one that Lisa sets you up with she has already sampled and haven't you already told me that she is having a ball fucking everything in pants? Just how many sexually transmitted diseases has she picked up and passed on. You're fucking with my life here Lorrie and I'm not fucking happy about it. I can't stop you from going out and fucking around if that's what you want to do, but it damned sure isn't going to be with my blessing. And if you do go out and do it I would just as soon that you don't bother coming home."

Lorrie just stared at me for several seconds and then she said, "I told you that I loved you. Do you really think that I didn't think of that? Even though my affair with Troy was spur of the moment I still insisted that he use protection. Fortunately he loves to fuck women and he knows that if he picked up a disease and gave it to some one the word would go out and he'd be cut off, big cock or not so he always had rubbers handy. I didn't know how Mack would be so I made damn sure I had my own supply. I did not put you at risk and I would never put you at risk and I'm sorry that you have such a low opinion of me that you would think that I would."

She got up and left the table without saying another word. That night when we went to bed I reached out to touch her and she pulled away from me. For a minute I was angry and then suddenly I was laughing. I laughed so hard that I had to get out of bed. I went down to the living room and turned on the TV and started channel hopping. Five minutes later Lorrie came down, "What was that all about?"

"Think about it. I find out you are a cheating whore, I get angry about it, you get angry that I got angry and then when we are in bed I reach out to touch you and you pull away from me. It's just too fucking funny for words."

She stood there looking at me for several moments and then, "Yes, I guess it is" and then she sat down next to me on the couch. After maybe a minute she cuddled up to me and maybe two minutes after that her hand worked its way into my pajamas and she started stroking my cock. It responded and just before she took me in her mouth she said, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to upset you. I do love you and I hope you know that."

Call me weak, call me pussy whipped, but I do love Lorrie and I know that she does love me so after a week of the two of us avoiding the subject and three weeks of talking about it I finally told Lorrie that she could satisfy her curiosity. And she did - in spades! She and Lisa would go out together after their card night, meet some men and then Lorrie would rush home and tell me what was different about the man she had just been with. At first I was a little put off by hearing Lorrie give me a blow by blow account of her evening with another man, but she was so animated and excited that it was infectious. I began to get a little turned on by the tales and soon they were leading to some spirited romps in the bedroom. Lorrie began asking me if I thought I might like to watch her with a man one night, "You get turned on when I tell you about it, maybe you would be even more turned on if you watched."

"Yes, and I might get so turned off that I would have to put an end to it."

For the next three months Lorrie screwed a new man every Thursday night. She had decided that having a two or three week affair, limiting herself to just one man for the period, could lead to emotional involvement and she didn't want that. Besides, a new man every week gave her a wider sample for her curiosity.

"I'm going to give it up one of these days and go back to being a good little wife. I need to see as much as I can until then."

Then came the night I got a phone call. It was Lorrie and she seemed to be a little out of breath, "I'm going to be real late tonight honey. Don't wait up. I'll tell you all about it in the morning." Lorrie wasn't home when I got up the next morning, but she did call me and tell me not to worry just before I left for work. "Take vitamins to day sweetie, you will need them tonight." She wasn't wrong. The story she told me that night when I came home kept us in the bedroom for the entire weekend.

It hadn't been planned. One of the girls from Thursday night's card group was getting married and the other girls threw her a surprise bridal shower. There were a lot of gag gifts and some nice ones, but the centerpiece of the evening was the stripper that Lisa had hired to drop by. The stripper was a tall, well built black man and he had knocked on the door dressed as a policeman who was investigating an excessive noise complaint. Then the music started and the clothes began coming off. Lisa had Marie sit in a chair in the middle of the room and the dancer took it all off in front of her. Then the girls got raunchy and started after Marie to reach out and touch the naked cock that was bouncing around only inches from her face, but Marie shut her eyes and turned her face away. The steam began to run out of the party and Lisa decided that she needed to crank it back up a notch.

"Let Lorrie show you how to do it," but Lorrie shook her head no. Then the other girls started stomping their feet and clapping their hands while crying out Lorrie, Lorrie, Lorrie." Still she hesitated. She had never had anything to do with blacks before and while she was curious she really didn't want to behave the slut in front of her friends. As far as she knew only Lisa knew what a slut she had been being. But the girls kept up the chant and then Lisa said "I dare you" and Lorrie decided to go for it. She went down to her knees and the dancer moved over to her and waved his cock in her face and Lorrie opened her mouth and the stripper pushed his cock in. She sucked on it for several minutes while all the girls cheered her on and the stripper grabbed the back of her head and came in her mouth. She swallowed most of it, but some escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin. Several of the girls came over to her and surprised her by taking some of the cum off her chin with their fingers and tasting it. Two of them said they wished they had her nerve and that they wished they would have done it. That made Lorrie feel better knowing that she was not going to be looked at as a slut by her peers.

After the dancer had dressed and was getting ready to leave he asked Lorrie if she would like to go to his apartment with him and finish what they had started. Lorrie told him no; that she and Lisa had to meet some people. The dancer (Derek) told her that he thought Lisa would love to meet his roommate and then Lisa had said, "Let's do it Lorrie, it will be fun." The girls followed Derek to his apartment where they were introduced to Jason and then they got down to it. Derek fucked Lorrie twice and then he said he would like a taste of Lisa and he and Jason switched partners. At some point, and Lorrie couldn't pinpoint when, either Jason or Derek had gone to a phone and put out the word that they had two cock loving white sluts that seemed to love black meat. When Lorrie had come home at ten in the morning she had trouble walking her pussy was so sore. She wasn't sure how many black men had shown up, but twenty-one of them had fucked her, several more that once, before she and Lisa said they had to leave. She told me that she had loved every second of it but didn't ever want to do it again.

But she did do it again. She became a regular visitor to Derek and Jason's apartment and they were always more than happy to invite their friends over while she was there. Lorrie pretty much fucks blacks exclusively now and she even goes out on dates with Derek or Jason on nights other than Thursday. I mean regular dates like dinner and a movie. They come to the house and pick her up while I hide in the back of the house and several times when they brought her home they fucked her in the driveway. She keeps after me to let her bring them in so I can hide in the closet and watch, but I'm nowhere near ready for that yet. I began to get concerned about Lorrie's fixation on blacks, but Lorrie told me not to worry. "They aren't super studs baby and they don't have huge cocks that I just have to have. It's just that I'm really getting off on the black/white taboo thing. I get a charge out of going out in public with them and having all of the uptight assholes look down their nose at me. I look back at them and give them a "Yes, he is going to fuck me tonight and you aren't" smile. It's a blast baby."

Lorrie keeps asking me if I've sown any wild oats and would I like her to bring Lisa home with her one night and I kept telling her it was no to both. And it was no until last night. Lorrie's younger sister Kelly and I are pretty close. She has always been more of a really good friend to me than a sister-in-law. About two months ago Kelly came to me in tears. She had just found out what her sister was doing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Curious Lorrie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds