• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Spring Fever Ch. 03

Spring Fever Ch. 03

12

[This is a continuation to my story "Spring Fever". I would encourage to read the previous chapters to get the context, though not mandatory. Many thanks to AsylumSeeker for editing this story]

Swati

"Let me get some dessert." said Uma, as she pushed back the chair.

Uma and Keshav had invited me and my husband Arun for the weekend and we had just finished dinner. The adult movie that Keshav had brought was at the back of everybody's mind. Uma and I had diabolically conspired to see the movie together with our spouses.

"I am full. Do you think we could defer the ice-cream cake for later?" Arun seemed to be in a hurry for the movie.

"Okay, who knows what dessert awaits us." Said Uma knowingly. "Can we all move to the living room? I have arranged mattresses and we can even retire there for the night as well."

I was a little surprised at that remark, but in the corner of my eyes I could see the twinkle in Uma's eyes. She looked at me and winked.

"We can all change and get relaxed." she suggested, while showing us a spare bedroom that Arun and I could use to change.

I went inside the attached bathroom, pulled down my salwar and sat on the loo. I was wet. It took a while before I could let myself go. The sound of the drizzle could be heard as a stream of pee hit the water below.

The thoughts of the evening earlier persisted in my mind especially those at the dining table. During dinner Keshav had perhaps inadvertently toed me under the table. I had at first instinctively pulled back. What if Uma was to find out?

I wanted to find out whether it was by accident or by design. I moved my foot forward gingerly trying to reclaim the lost space. The toe had touched his bare feet. A shiver went through my body. I looked up. He was engrossed in his place with a mischievous smile across his face.

Except an occasional banter, Keshav and I had our distance as any spouses of friend would have. But the explosive mix of forthcoming movie, the night stay at their place, coupled with ample red wine was causing barrier to evaporate.

Not yielding territory, both of us had feet at the same place. Even a brief touch of skin was so pleasurable that I was having trouble eating. Keshav kept getting aggressive with his feet pulling up my sari with the petticoat upwards. I almost dropped my fork, when he had touched my inner thigh. I knew my panties were wet.

At that moment I wanted to go under the table and pull down his pajamas. The thought of touching his cock and perhaps taking it in my mouth made me go red. Keshav was looking at me, as if reading my thoughts.

The sound of the last dribble of my pee brought me to present. I opened the front hooks of my blouse and put my fingers inside my bra. My nipples were hard with desire. A pinch with my finger set a current through my body. I wondered what magic would Keshav fingers play on me. Instinctively I placed a finger on my swollen clit. I was dripping with lust and could not resist pinching the protrusion between my smeared fingers. Any more time on there would have made me cum that I wanted to save until later.

Reluctantly I got up and undressed down to my panties, inspected my hardened nipples and then put on my cotton nightie. The loose garment came well below my knees and barely showed my bra-less breasts. Arun changed into the white Lucknow kurta-pajamas that I had brought with me.

When we got into the living room Keshav had already changed. He was also in pair of kurta pajamas. He was working the DVD equipment and his recent investment: 42 inch plasma television.

Uma's living room was set in ethnic style. Instead of sofa's she had put mattresses on the floor. People would remove their shoes and squat in comfort. There were two mattresses usually kept apart adjacent to the wall. But for tonight she had moved them together so that we could all sit closely in front of the TV. There were a number of gau takiyas which were large round pillows that we could use to rest against.

Arun and I settled down stretching our legs out. Uma joined us after a while. She had changed into a nightie, not very dissimilar to mine. Her bosoms were larger then my modest sized.

Uma settled next to me. Keshav armed with a clutch of remotes sat next to his wife. The room was silent. I could feel the heave in my chest. I was breathing heavy. I'd never seen a explicit movie, let alone watched one in a group. I didn't know what to expect. Uma and I often talked about our spouses, what we did in bed. Even shared a thing about their assets. But that was the extent of our voyeurism.

"We are ready." announced Uma to Keshav. Her voice was thick.

The movie was devoid of any story line. It was set in an oceanfront house in the west-coast of the USA with two couples relaxing in the outdoors. One man started caressing one of the women and soon they were kissing loudly on the screen. The woman very soon reach out and pulled down the trousers and grabbed the cock of the aroused man.

This came as a shock to us. I heard an "Ohhh" from Uma. It appeared bigger than what I was used too, and it was circumscribed. My husband Arun had his foreskin intact and was a lot darker in color.

The woman held on to the cock, even while the man undressed her. She was quick to start kissing and sucking the profuse red glans. My hands moved and caught Uma's. I needed some support here.

"What would one call a thing this big!" exclaimed Uma.

"Same as what you would call what Keshav possesses" teased Arun naughtily. He wasn't one to let an opportunity pass by.

"What would that be?" I inquired, pleading ignorance.

"Lets hear from you what you would call this in Hindi." Keshav moved the ball to my court. Everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer.

I had never said a swear word in all my life. In conversation with Uma, we would always use words with double meanings. It was hard for me to articulate the swear words, even though we all knew.

Everyone was still looking at me awaiting my response, despite what was happening on the TV screen.

"Lund". I blurted out. I knew that I was blushing.

"My" declared my husband. "You sure know the right words. Then tell me what would you call the place the lund would like to go?"

I pressed Uma's arm looking for support. Like a good friend she came to my rescue "Choot". She interjected. She said referring to a woman's pussy.

By this time the second couple in the movie were naked and the woman was providing assistance to the man in putting his circumscribed cock into her bald pussy. She was using it to separate the pussy lips and guide the glans inside of her.

"And what would you call this?" asked Uma from Arun, not wanting to be left out.

Arun like all of us was not given to using swear words. However he was not one to let a challenge go unanswered.

"Chodna." He answered. "Lund aur choot ki lariyi ko chodna kahege." meaning the fight of cock and pussy will be called fucking

My first explicit movie coupled with this erotic talk was having an effect, not just on me but on all of us. For me, I could feel my nipples getting sore against the rough cotton nightie and I was wet between my legs. Keshav and Arun had both crossed their legs. I was sure to hide their respective erections. Uma's legs were tightly closed while her mouth was half open and sucking in air.

The movie went on. Both the couples had oral sex, and intercourse in a number of positions. What was astounding was the stamina of the men who kept fucking and fucking. They even fucked their women from behind the way dogs would do it. For someone watching for the first time, this was pushing the envelope.

My pussy was twitching and the nipples were sore. I wanted something urgently inside me. But here in the company of my husband, my friend and her husband, I could not even touch myself. Yet I sensed that all of us were in the same dilemma. Mercifully the movie came to an end.

We all sat silent for a moment absorbing the experience. The sight of the huge circumscribed cock was vivid in my mind. The sight of it entering the bald pussy kept coming back.

"Here is the deal." announced Uma. "I think we all had our fun, but we need to get some sleep. I am going to switch off the lights. Remember this is a dark room so you may not be able to see anything."

"And here is a rule. No one should talk, absolutely no talking. Anyone who does will get punished." She did not mention what the punishment would be.

Arun and Keshav was dumbstruck. They had never in their life imagined that the four of us would be in a dark room after watching a porno. Uma and I had planned this adventure. She had even gone to the added extent of thoroughly covering any opening that could accidentally trickle any light.

Uma got up and switched off the master switch for the entertainment system turning off all the tiny glowing lights in the TV, DVD and home theater. She then walked close to me, and without giving any warning put out the only light in the room.

I have never been in a room as dark as this. I put my finger in front of my eyes and I could see nothing. Not a thing. And then Uma squatted and sat next to me. She searched for my hand in the dark, finally finding it. She clasped my hand while tacitly passing the signal. "Deal completed as agreed."

We were sure that the men would make their move in the dark and we would get what we wanted. To give the men a little spin we quickly moved away from the place we were seated to the other side of the room where we knew nobody was. We were still close to one another. Uma was sucking in air. And I knew that I was too.

For a moment nothing happened. The men did not know what was in store.

Finally we could hear the rustling of clothing and a body moving against the mattress. They were stalking us now. Not finding us in the place they thought we must have been surprised. Of course, they would not give up easily. We waited in anticipation.

I felt an exploring finger touch my feet. It was hard to tell who it was. Was this my husband or my friends spouse? I did not move while awaiting his next move.

His hand reached my feet and moved up exploring. As if trying to determine my identity. I could sense it was not easy for him as it was for me. I could feel his kurta against my hand as he advanced closer to me. Still I had not clue. Arun and Keshav were similarly built and both were clean shaved. I tried to finger feel the face but still remained clueless.

His hands went over my body starting from my legs, thighs broached just above my covered pussy as it made move up to my stomach. I pressed by thighs close to one another. The need between my legs was getting unbearable.

He moved his hands over my breasts. His fingers were feeling me as if a blind man to try and recognize who I was. He pressed my breast a little and brushed his hands over my hardened nipples. The fingers moved over my neck to my face, touching my lips causing me to open them. He fondled my hair and caressed back of my neck. It appeared he was still not sure who I was.

My brain was working overtime. Was this okay that a man other than my husband was touching me. Was this Arun, my husband? In my mind I would have only made an allowance for my friends husband. And if this was him, I was hoping that he would do more.

Meanwhile another hand hit my thigh. I had two persons checking me out. While the first one was checking out my face the second one quickly moved to my breasts. He took one of them in his hand and tried to size them. So here was the giveaway. Between Uma and me the only discernible difference that the men could use in this pitch darkness were the breasts!

I was trying to stay still and did not want to show any emotion. But deep inside me, I was burning with desire. The caressing of these men, one of them my loving husband, and another husband of my best friend was setting me on fire. I wanted one or both of them to ravage me, tear of my cloths, pull of my scant panties and fuck me like there was would be no tomorrow. I opened my legs wider, just in case.

I was sure that the two men would have collided at that moment. The first man left me at that stage and moved towards Uma. The second aligned with me and put his arms around me.

I tried my best to recognize him by feeling his face. He was cleanly shaved like Arun and was wearing a kurta pajama. I was burning with desire. My thigh touched his crotch and felt his hard cock under his pajama. But it was no giveaway. In my heart I wanted this to be Keshav, my friends husband. I was hoping my mating call has been answered. Before that evening, I would never believed this was possible, except in my fantasies.

The sound of the other couple just a few feet from us was not lost on us. There was rustling of clothing and movement on the mattress. For sure Uma and the second man were not sitting idle.

My man wrapped one arm around me, got me on my side and aligned my face with his. Our bodies were straight and touching all the way from head to toe. He brought his lips to mine and gently touched them. He was breathing through his nose as the heat of his lips passed through to me. Our lips were barely touching but the passion was so great that it took a monumental effort on my part not to squeeze him in and crush his lips.

He moved the lips laterally in a brushing action and the friction caused me to open mine as a low moan escaped. He brought the other hand behind my head and pulled me towards him with increasing pressure. I broke my mental restraint and kissed him back. Wantonly, I pushed my tongue though my lips. I wanted more. In my heart I had ventured that this was Keshav, even though my mind was still not sure.

He captured the tongue between his lips and formed a vacuum action, sucking my tongue inside his mouth. I was salivating in lust as he drew our mixing fluids into his mouth. As I retracted my tongue a little he pushed his tongue back into my back mouth along with our shared saliva. Not all of it made its way in. Much of it spilled out of our imperfectly sealed kiss and down my chin.

The loud sucking sound from a few feet away broke the silence. The other couple was kissing harder than us and it appeared that a passionate kissing seal was broken. Was that my husband kissing Uma?

After a few second wait I reached out and clasped his hand for comfort and then took his lower lips under my teeth and giving him a gentle bite. The pain spurred him on as he seized my tongue again in a duel.

His hand moved to my breast and tried to hold the nipple. It was difficult with the fabric blocking the way. He grabbed the swollen tip and a part of the breast and pinched in retaliation. I let out a sigh into his mouth while wanting him to do it again.

He tried to move his leg between my legs but the nightie now wrapped around them that prevented it. His bulge wrapped inside his pajama was pressing against my thighs. I opened my legs for him as he pushed the nightie above my knee to gather it around my thighs. He moved his hand down and pulled the garment away, exposing my thighs to his touch.

With his leg making inroads between mine, his hand caressed my outer thigh. It moved up and brushed my panties. The flimsy fabric was soaking wet between my legs, and had been for the last hour.

With out mouths dueling it out, our tongues intertwined in overflowing juices, he was rubbing his body against mine. The fabric of our garments notwithstanding every inch of out bodies were burning with passion and seeking out the other. The more we rubbed the other, greater our desires became and surfaced to our bare skin.

I prayed one last time that this was Keshav. I was dying to have him inside me.

As if reading my thoughts, he took my hand and pulled it down to meet his cock. The fingers first touched the outline over the pajama. I formed an outline and gripped him in my hand. It was still hard to make out the shape, but I could tell that he was big. Was it bigger than that of my husband. I still could not be sure.

I stroked my hand over its length. The move made him bite my lips and squeeze my breasts in a pinch. I let out a moan. I was sure that this would be heard by the other couple. Not that it bothered me any longer because I had heard several such moans from Uma.

And then something fell over us. In the darkness it was hard to tell what it was. He groped around and finally got the garment and pulled it to our face. It was a small piece as he brushed it against my face near our nose. The smell was mistakenly that of pussy juices. Obviously, this was Uma's panties. He bit my lips again in passion as he moved away the garment. My lips were now swollen with passionate kissing and the love bites.

The room was dark as ever.

I wanted to touch his cock but it was restrained inside his pajama. I moved one of my hands to the strings and pulled on one of them, hoping that this would open it, I moved my hand inside to loosen and reach the cock. But the knot was still not undone. Reluctantly, I went back and tugged hard at the string and tried to loosen it again. But it was to no avail.

In my hurry to reach his cock I had pulled the wrong end of the string and in the process taken out the loop. The knot was tightened and there was no way I could open it with one hand. The pain was unbearable. I wanted to reach and grab his elusive cock. I then tried to put my fingers below to the string to get just a touch. The fingers touched the wet tip, caressing the slit and got the feel of his foreskin. Arun was leaking pre-cum that I coated on my finger. I pulled the finger to my mouth and tasted. It was slippery but with no taste.

Of course he was not circumscribed, neither was Arun.

My tugging got his attention while he had his hand around my panties. He moved his hand below the elastic in front and dipped his fingers inside touching my bald pubic area.

"Ohh". I moaned. I wanted to cry out, but Uma's earlier admonishment stopped me just at a moan.

His hand got soaked inside the wet panties. I pushed my pelvis into his hand signaling my urgency. He caressed my outer labia with his fingers as he pushed the panties down. I moved up a little so that he could push the flimsy wet garment down and free my burning pussy. My inner thighs clamped shut as a weft of cold air rushed between my legs.

I tugged again under the string of the pajama wanting to claim "my" cock. He sensed the urgency and moved both his hands under his pajama to un-knot the string. I held on to the it from the outside while waiting eagerly. But the knots were not yielding. It was no longer possible to keep kissing and work on the knot.

The sound from across the mattress were becoming more steamier. One could easily discern the sound of skin touching skin. I was sure that both of them were naked or almost naked. I would have sworn that I heard the sound of breasts being suckled.

He took me in his arms and pulled me up with him as he sat up. I lay down besides him with my face on his lap. He resumed work on the knot with patience, whatever was possible under the circumstance. My face was close to his cock with the fabric of the pajama preventing a direct contact. I gave it a wet kiss and used my hand to stroke him.

I knew I was holding him up from the important job of unravellings the knot, but I kept kissing, biting and stroking the bulge. At one point to satisfy me he pushed his middle finger into my mouth. I sucked at it as if this was the cock that I was looking for. My mouth sucked at it hard and even bit it once.

After a period of what seemed like an eternity, he was able to undo the knot and pulled the strings out. Like a hungry tigress I pulled the pajama down and grabbed my prize. The huge cock lunged at me as I tried to tame it with my hand. He was definitely longer and thicker than Arun's. It had a bend to the left as well that was unlike Arun.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Spring Fever Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds