• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cock Sucking Jail Whore

Cock Sucking Jail Whore

I've always known that I was not meant to be a guy. Being sexual curious I would look at porn mags like any one does. At first it was just magazines with pictures of naked woment. It was when I ran across my first Hustler magazine that my life was changed forever. Seeing pictures of studly guys with big hard dicks and women on their knees about to suck or be fucked by them, made me drool. I wanted to be the woman in the pictures. I had fantasies of sucking those guys hard dicks and having them fuck me. Unfortunately for me I grew up in a small town and finding someone whose cock I could suck was not really possible.

It wasn't until I was a lot older that I was able to go to nearby bigger towns and find the gay hangouts. I still remember the first guy I met at this local gay pickup spot. We snuck off into the woods together and sucked each others cocks. I was changed forever.

I started having fantasies of being a whore for a bunch of guys eventually. I could not get it out of my mind. But even tho I lived in a large city now, making that particular fantasy come true was very difficult. One day I was thinking about where I could find a large group of guys to use and abuse me when it hit me. There were lots of horny guys in jail that would love to get their cocks sucked and sink their hardons into a hot wet hole.

The next day I got a plastic toy gun that looked extremely real. I went to a local 7-11 and robbed them. After I got the cash from the man behind the counter I put my gun down on the counter and wandered back into the store and got a soda and some chips and had a snack while I waited on the police to show up. They eventually did and I was taken to the local city jail. I was put into a cell with about 8 other guys and when I walked in swishing my butt and limp wristed, I saw eyes light up all thru the cell.

The minute the guards were out of site, three guys grabbed me and dragged me to a corner of the jail cell. One of them whipped out his big cock and roughly told me to open my sissy mouth and suck his cock. He didn't have to ask twice. I slurped his cock into my mouth and felt him start to get hard. In the mean time one of the other guys was pulling down my pants. When he saw sexy girly underwear he grabbed it in one hand, tore it into shreds, and ripped it off my body. He laughed and threw the remains across the room and yelled out to the rest of the inmates that they had a serious little sissy bitch on their hands.

He used his spit to lube up my ass and his dick and then slid it into my ass. I was in total heaven. Having a dick in my mouth and ass at the same time was a dream come true. The rest of the bunch in the cell had crowded around to watch and most of them had pulled their cocks out of their pants and were jerking off. I repeatedly found cocks being put into my hands to stroke.

About this time the guy in my mouth started to shoot his hot load down my throat and into my waiting belly. After hearing him cum the guy in my ass started to unload as well. It didn't take but a few seconds for two more guys to replace them and it all started over again. Some guys couldn't wait and I started to feel hot cum hitting my body from several different angles as they shot their hot loads on my body, face, and ass.

It was about three hours later when the last guy dumped his final load into my ass and I was dumped into the corner of the cell. I fell asleep totally naked and completely satisfied. Although my mouth and ass were a litle sore and tired from so many cocks using them.

When I went to see the judge I just plead guilty, waived a trial, and told the judge that if I was released that I would just go do the same thing again the same day they let me out. The judge threw up his hands and sentenced me to a five year jail term.


When I arrived at the prison where I would spend the next five years I didn't think of it as a punishment but more like a five year sexual vacation. As I walked thru the cells towards my own, the guys were yelling new fish and other things at me. Most new guys in prison would have been terrified. Not me, I just swished even more when I walked and waved at the guys and smiled. I would even yell back to them and ask to see their dicks. This drove them wild and the guards had to threaten them to get them calmed back down.

It was no time at all before I had tons of guys wanting to have me. I had one on ones and gangs bangs almost every day. The guards saw I was not going to be good for anything but being a sex toy and didn't even bother to give me a regular job to do. Some of the inmates started sneaking in girls clothes for me and eventually I didn't even have to dress up in the prison outfits. I walked around in drag all the time. Then they got hormones for me and I started taking them. My breasts and hips started filling out. Saline injections made my tits even bigger. I eventually got a full set of make up and everything else a little fem sissy slut needs to look like a sexy tramp. The guards didn't worry about me trying to escape by not being in a prison uniform. They knew I was there for the gang bangs and wild sex parties that happened every day around me. Some of the guards even had the hots for me and would drag me off to a quiet part of the prison and ram their hard dicks down my throat till they came in my mouth.

Five years went by in a flash. By the time I got out I knew I would never even be able to be a man again. I had lived the last 3 years as a woman. While I was out I got enough electrolisis that I would never have to shave my face or legs again. I got implants so I would not have to do the saline injections on a regular basis.

But in the back of my mind I knew I wanted to be back in prison where I could be fucked by groups of five to ten guys at a time again. One on one sex could never satisfy me like the feeling I had when my belly and ass were full of cum and I was so tired that I would just fall asleep right where I was laying at the time. I remembered inmates carrying me back to my cell while I literally slept in their arms. The only thing I worried about now was if they would send me to a male prison or a female one?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cock Sucking Jail Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds