• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Whore's Surprise Ch. 02

A Whore's Surprise Ch. 02

12

Her cell was a small room just off Master's bedroom; with an over-sized dog pillow, a blanket, a bucket with a lid, and an alarm clock. It was fitted with a one-way intercom that could only be operated from the outside. The door was always locked when she was inside. It operated on a time release lock, set to unlatch at the same time her alarm went off. It could also be opened by Master with a key.

Master had kept His promise and showed her a world she never expected possible within the last six months. After their first night together, Master moved her into His home. He explained the rules of the house and what was required of her over His breakfast. The cell and the bucket had been the biggest adjustments. She was used to more lavish surroundings and a toilet, but now she felt safe and comfortable.

Her alarm went off and she heard the deadbolt disengage. It was time to start her day. Abby opened the door, leaving it slightly ajar, in case Master wished her to return to it during the day. She made her way over to her dresser. Her collar, leash, a thong and high heels were her only attire while at home. Abby slept in her collar and leash. She selected a fresh thong from the top drawer, fuschia with a black lace crotch. Her heels awaited her nearby.

She made her way over to Master's king size, four poster bed and stood there watching Him sleep. Even in peaceful slumber His air of authority was evident. The sight of Him always took her breath away. Abby knelt beside the bed, a non-verbal request for permission to enter. In this instance, persmission was always granted unless Master stated otherwise the night before.

She pulled back the plush, feather duvet and climbed into Master's bed. She slid under the covers and down His body, letting her fingers trace the sides of Him lightly. She got into position between Master's legs and stared at her morning treat. Abby placed her Master's soft cock in her warm, wet mouth. Feeling Master's cock growing in her mouth always excited her. She waited obediently for the signal from Master to begin the morning's worship, her anticipation building.

"Good morning pet.", Master said sleepily. Abby had learned long ago not to remove His cock from her mouth to answer back. She simply moaned around His cock as she started to move up and down the shaft slowly. She continued sucking on His cock in a slow, steady rhythm. She knew Master liked her to take her time. It was an exercise in patience for her and it wasn't easy.

Abby grasped Master firmly in her hand as she ran along the length of Him with her tongue. Abby stroked His cock gently as she worked from the base of Master's shaft to the top, lightly nibbling and kissing. She could feel His precum oozing down His dick, covering her hand. Abby slid her tongue around His cockhead and worked her way back down Him. She moved down to His balls and licked them gently. Master moaned. Abby continued to stroke Master's shaft as she lovingly nibbled and sucked on His clean-shaven balls. They felt so good inside her mouth. She could hear Master sucking air through clenched teeth and felt His body tensing. She gave one more passing over Master's balls with her soft tongue before licking her way back to the top, cleaning off His precum along the way. Master moaned deeply.

Abby sucked hungrily on the head of His cock. She loved the taste of Master's pre-cum, His glorious, manly scent and the feel of His cock throbbing deep in her throat. She used both of her hands to stroke His shaft as she moved her lips all over Him. She could feel Master's hips thrusting slightly, urging her to take more of Him in. She opened her mouth wide and slid it down the length of His cock, sucking hard on her way back up to the tip. Master groaned loudly. Abby felt Master's hands in her hair as she slid Him back down her throat. Suddenly, she heard a low growl escape His lips and then His grip on her hair tightened. He pulled her down onto His cock hard, keeping Himself deep inside her throat. Abby resisted, trying to pull back.

"You should know better than to resist Me, you silly slut. Now take it like a good girl.", Master snapped, tugging harder on her hair causing her to whimper around His cock.

Abby tried to relax as Master fucked her face, fast and hard. She could barely breath and gagged on His cock repeatedly. He pumped inside her harder, deeper, faster. She could feel the drool covering her chin. Tears started flowing freely down her face, making breathing even more difficult. Master had such a tight grip on her hair, Abby swore He was going to rip a handful right out of her head. She could hear Master growling and snarling like an animal as He pumped her throat. Abby prayed it would be over soon.

Finally, He pushed her head down hard, holding His cock deep inside her. Abby gagged again as she felt Master's hot seed erupting forcefully in the back of her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could but still felt some of Master's cum escape her lips. Master grunted loudly as the rest of His seed emptied in her throat. Abby had never had a problem swallowing cum and Master's was the best she had ever tasted. She moaned softly as she felt the rest of Master's sweet nectar sliding down her throat.

Master let go of her hair and removed His cock from her beautifully violated mouth. He leaned up in bed and watched her trying to compose herself, smiling. He knew what she was thinking. He had never been so forceful with her during the mornings worship. However, Master felt it important to remind her that it is His right to do as He wishes with her. Master saw a danger in His slave becoming too comfortable in her position. He didn't want the relationship to become static and felt it was best to keep her humble. Master cherished His pet. She deserved to be challenged, pushed hard in her service. Master stroked her hair gently and she leaned into His touch. It was so comforting.

"Are you ok, pet?" Master inquired.

She nodded, unable to speak. Master let out a soft sigh and then snapped His fingers. Abby sprang out of the bed and scurried to the foot of it. She knelt with her legs spread wide, arms at her side, breasts thrust forward with her head bowed and eyes lowered. Master walked over to her slowly and stood before her. She could feel His disappointed gaze burning through the top of her head and kept her eyes glued to the floor. Abby expected Master to raise His voice to her. Instead, when Master finally spoke, His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Are you happy here, slave?"

"Yes Master." She replied prompty, feeling hurt by the insinuation.

"Do you feel I expect too much from you, things you aren't capable of, dear?" Master continued. The question cut through her like a red hot knife.

"No Master." Abby could feel fresh tears forming.

Master reached down and grabbed her leash, gripping it firmly. "Do you wish Me to remove this?" He asked, tugging on it as He spoke. "Do you wish for release, slut?"

"No Master.", She wailed.

"Explain to Me where this mornings display of disrespect is coming from then." Master demanded.

Abby felt so ashamed. Master tugged on her leash again. In a hushed tone she responded, "i was just surprised Master."

"Why is that, dear?"

"i wasn't expecting You to be so rough Master. Usually the morning worship is tender, a special moment between U/us, Master. i didn't think it was necessary Master." Abby replied.

Master put His hand under Abby's chin, lifting her face up so she could see His piercing hazel eyes. Master smiled softly, stroked her cheek gently, then slapped her across the face, with just enough force to cause her to waver in her position.

"Don't tell Me what's necessary, you presumptuous pup. What's necessary is whatever I wish to do, regardless of how unnecessary it might seem." Master scolded.

"Yes Master. Please forgive me, Master?" Abby pleaded.

Master patted her on the head. "I am going in for My shower. Go about your duties, pet. And for breakfast...something simple."

"Yes Master."

Abby hurried off to the kitchen, after putting her heels on, to make Master His breakfast. Something simple always meant a cup of black coffee, two soft poached eggs and some whole wheat toast, lightly buttered. Master must have a busy day today, Abby thought. She went to Master's computer and printed out His itinerary for the day. Master is a professor of Political Science at a nearby university. Abby saw Master had a couple of meetings after His regularly scheduled classes. The first was a meeting with someone only referred to as 'XD' and the other one was a faculty meeting. Master would obviously not be home at His normal time today. She placed the itinerary beside His coffee cup and headed to the restroom. Abby laid out Master's toiletries, grabbed a towel and knelt on the floor, holding the towel out in front of her. Moments later, the shower stopped and Master stepped out, taking the towel she offered Him.

"Good girl." Master praised her.

"Thank You Master." Abby replied gratefully, before heading back to finish making Master's breakfast. Just as she finished setting the kitchen table with Master's meal, He walked in, looking so handsome. Abby knelt beside Master's chair, silently, while He enjoyed the meal she had made for Him. When Master had finished, He reached over and patted her head gently. Without looking at her, Master gave her the days instructions.

"Today, you are to take care of any outside errands first, girl. Pick up My drycleaning and stop by the liquor store for a bottle of wine. Pick up something suitable for dinner and everything else on the list. When you return, remember to don the proper attire then begin your normal chores. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes Master.", she replied obediently.

"Also, you may have noticed that I won't be home at the usual time tonight. Use that time to take a bath and exercise special care in your grooming." Master smiled. For a brief second, she thought she saw an evil glint in His eyes. He turned away to gather His briefcase and Abby went to fetch His jacket. She kneeled by the door, offering Master His jacket. He slipped it on and pulled her up to her feet by her leash. Master pulled her in closely, kissed her passionately and ran His finger along her slit, checking her wetness.

"Good girl. Stay that way for Me all day, pet." Master whispered in her ear before leaving. Abby smiled shyly, knowing that any thought about Master would make sure she stayed soaking wet all day.

Abby turned and went about her day. She grabbed a quick bite to eat, fruit salad she ate out of her dog bowl on the kitchen floor. After breakfast, she went to get dressed. Master liked her to wear revealing clothing, so she chose a blue, floral print top that had a plunging v-neckline, hugged her curves perfectly and accented her ample bosom. Under that, she put on a teal bra that popped against her pale skin. She decided on a short, black silk skirt, that showed off her creamy thighs. She finished it off with her three inch black heels. Abby unclipped the leash and hung it up beside her cell door. The collar was locked on. A special little bit of humiliation that Master enjoyed putting her through. Those who didn't realize the collars significance would see her as a freak; those who did would regard her as the slut she really is.

Abby completed her list of chores by picking up a bottle of Shiraz, Master's favorite, and the trip to the grocery store. While at the grocery store, she noticed a very handsome gentleman looking her up and down. He smiled at her. Abby blushed, smiled back then quickly looked away. She went about her shopping, picking up the specific items on the list Master left for her. She didn't see the man again until she was at the checkout. He was two lanes over and wouldn't stop staring at her, but that was to be expected given the way she was dressed. As she made her way to the car, she noticed him following her and began to feel uneasy. She loaded the car slowly and waited until she saw him leave before heading home herself.

By the time she got home, it was just after 1pm, plently of time until Master would likely be home. Abby left everything at the door, went to the bedroom to strip down to nothing but her thong and reattached her leash.

She hung up Master's drycleaning in the closet and went about her usual chores. When Master's house was spotless, Abby set off to complete the last task she had been given before starting dinner. She ran herself a nice bath and went about removing all possible traces of hair from under her arms, legs, pussy and ass with extra special care. Then Abby applied her favorite raspberry-scented body lotion to her soft skin. She clipped her leash back onto her collar, put her heels back on and a fresh thong; black lace. These were Master's favorite and the first pair He had ever bought for her.

Abby stood, staring at herself in the full length mirror. After the hot bath, the cool air had kissed her nipples, making them stand out at attention. She positioned the leash between her lavish tits, the way Master required it. Her skin glistened from the freshly applied lotion. The black thong stood out against her alabaster skin, and with it's string back, showed off her spankable ass. Abby didn't have to check with her own fingers to know that her pussy was wet. She could feel it throbbing, sending a tremor through her body that was impossible to ignore. Abby blushed a little, adding a radiant glow to her cheeks. She was ready for her Master and couldn't wait for Him to get home.

Abby still felt appropriately guilty for her behavior that morning. She had planned the whole evening around all of Master's favorite things to show her gratitude for His leniency and her desire to continue serving Him. She picked up Master's favorite wine, was wearing His favorite thong, wore her hair down the way He preferred it and was going to prepare His favorite meal.

She went into the kitchen and began washing and chopping some vegetables. Suddenly, Abby heard the front door open. Damn! Master was home already and she wasn't in position. This was definitely not her day. Abby ran to the front door, threw herself to her knees and shifted to the proper postion as fast as possible. Abby waited obediently for Master to greet her, for she was not to speak until spoken to. Silence. Abby raised her eyes enough to see the pair of sneakers and jeans that stood before her. Master was in a suit when He left. Breaking position, she lifted her head.

"Now there is a greeting." He smiled down at her.

Abby's eyes grew wide in disbelief. It was the stranger from the grocery store. Her mind raced. He couldn't have followed her, she thought. But here he was. How else could he have known how to find her? He must have been waiting outside the house to make sure she was alone. And she was. Hopelessly alone in fact. She wasn't even sure when Master would be home exactly. Abby started shuffling backwards, trying to hop to her feet. He came towards her and stepped on her leash, sending her crashing back down to the floor.

"I knew you were a dirty little whore when I saw you earlier. Seeing you like this only confirms it." He said with a cruel grin on his face.

Abby reached out, trying to pull her leash out from under His foot. He had expected her to attempt something like that. With lightning fast reflexes, he grabbed the leash where it met her collar and pulled her up to him. The smile was instantly erased from his face. Abby quivered in fear.

"You better leave if you know what is good for you." Abby threatened, unsuccessfully. "i am expecting my Master home any minute now. He will not appreciate You handling me in this manner." The terror was obvious in her voice and in her eyes. She knew he saw it, despite her efforts.

His green eyes stared into hers. She trembled and felt her blood pressure climbing. Abby knew if she could just make it to her cell, she could lock herself in and be safe until Master got home. Almost as if he could read her mind, he spun her around in one fluid movement, wrapping his right arm firmly around her neck and his left arm around her waist, pinning her near naked body against him. Abby struggled and he tightened his grip around her neck, cutting off her air supply. She tried to pull his arm away but he held his grip steady. As Abby fought for breath, she felt his mouth against her ear.

A low moan escaped his lips, sending a shiver down her spine. "Mmmm. I'm going to enjoy making you suffer, whore. You will give me what I came here for but if you choose not to cooperate, it makes no difference. The more you resist me, the more I will enjoy it. Now, move!"

Abby started leading him to the bedroom to be in close proximity to her cell. The first opportunity that presented itself, she would use to escape to her safe haven. It was her only hope. As they passed the kitchen though, he pushed her into it. He saw the butcher knife she had been using to prepare dinner and picked it up.

"Just in case you try to do something stupid." He chuckled.

They left the kitchen and Abby tried once again to lead him to the bedroom. Instead, he stopped at a closed door.

"What's behind that door, whore?" He demanded.

That was the last place Abby wanted him to take her. Not only would it be impossible for her to escape but it was Master's dungeon. Abby had already spent many painful hours down there during her initial training. She had also spent many wonderful hours with Master, having Him tease and fuck her countless times. She could tell any experience down there with this man would not be pleasant. She felt the cold steel of the knife against her throat.

"Answer me!" He growled.

" It is just the basement. Nothing but a laundry room and storage." Abby lied.

"Perfect." He hissed into her ear. "Exactly the right place for a whore like you to get what you deserve. Open the door."

Abby stood there, frozen. She was dead if she went down there. She may be dead anyway, she thought. At least if Master doesn't come home soon. He pressed the flat of the blade against her cheek, bringing her out of her frightened trance.

"Open the door now!"

She reached out her hand and slowly turned the knob. Abby looked at the stairs leading down to the as if dungeon the devil himself was waiting her at the bottom. He gave her a nudge and she began her descent. The trip to the dungeon always filled her stomach with butterflies, but never like this. The door to the dungeon was directly across the stairs and always open unless Master and her were inside. It would be impossible to miss. The walk to the bottom seemed to take nano seconds. Sure enough, he walked them straight into the dungeon.

Master was a Man who liked to have as many options available to Him as possible when it came to pleasing Himself and torturing His slave. Immediately to the right of the door was a table covered in various blindfolds. Many different colors and fabrics. Also on the table were one of Abby's least favorite items, gags; a standard red ball gag, an O-ring gag and a bit gag. Just looking at them made Abby nervous. Master kept a selection of vibrators and dildos on another table beside the one with the blindfolds and gags. All different shapes and sizes; some of the vibrators were remote control operated.

The walls were adorned with many varieties of rope, handcuffs, straps, paddles, floggers, whips, belts, nipple clamps and spreader bars. Placed throughout the room were various other contraptions, all of which she had met personally. There was a St. Andrews Cross, a suspension stand, a sawhorse-style spanking bench, a stockade with optional fucking rod attachment, a steel puppy cage, a bondage bed and a latex vacuum bed. The far wall directly across from the door was all mirrors and there was even video equipment set up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Whore's Surprise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds