• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 1983: Deeper into the Taboo Zone

1983: Deeper into the Taboo Zone

1234

Summer '83 saw me a very different person than I was just a year earlier.

As far as I was concerned, I wasn't a boy anymore: I was a man. A year in the Academy had changed me for good, and by far for the better. I felt fulfilled, satisfied and proud. I felt a soldier, and I knew I was going a good one. Besides, I was eager to meet new challenges and to test myself.

But, most of all, I wasn't keen anymore to abide other people's ideas in order to cope with my uncertainties: I grew self-confident, and maybe – just maybe – a little bit arrogant.

I was just back from my first trip to Denmark. It had been a long coveted and planned experience, and I just fulfilled my dream together with an Academy colleague of mine during the short leave between the two years of Modena Academy, spending my first earned money as a cadet.

It had been a terrific experience and I came back from it with all my dreams about Nordic girls totally fulfilled and with my sexual experience quite increased.

But, however short, I had to stop a few days in Rome to see my favourite cousin!

Of course the whole family was on top of me. Everybody wanted to see me, talk to me and hear stories from Modena... I enjoyed the warm welcome, but I was dying to stay a bit alone with my sweet little cousin.

After I spent the first day going around Rome to see, talk and eat with everybody, we got our chance the day after.

It was a Sunday: my uncles were going to see an old friend, and I was invited to take Lella to the morning Mass at the local church, where all her friends and the other Roberto were going to be. Unfortunately (!), Lella's boyfriend had to stay in the church for some singing rehearsal, so he couldn't invite us at home... I somewhat survived my disappointment and would have to take my cousin somewhere else around Rome to spend the day together.

The Mass was serious business: the community was deep into rediscovery of the roots of Christianity, and their rites were quite long and complicated, including a good amount of long, old-fashioned songs. I did my best to show respect if not interest, and that quite drained me.

It also drained me to keep my hands still while having my hot cousin next to me the whole time. Her boyfriend stood on her other side at the bench, but he was so into the songs that he wouldn't realize it if I fucked her there. The point was, Lella wore the tightest jeans I had ever seen on a human being: they looked painted on her naked legs and ass. They ended inside a pair of high heels leather boots, which she knew I was mad for. Her top was a shameful small tank top which left her arm, shoulders and even her stomach fully exposed for everybody to admire their perfection.

The attitude of church-going Italian girls to attend Mass in sexy attires always puzzles me. In order to look modest, she also wore a scarf to cover her shoulders.

During the long preach, I couldn't help placing a hand on my cousin's leg. I immediately felt her one on top of mine. I feared she wanted to brush me away, but instead she held me tight there. When I eyed her, she was smiling at me.

It was lunchtime when the long Mass was over.

We stayed a while talking to Lella's friends on the church's steps, and I faced the usual sceptical curiosity about my Army choice, so typical of left-wing Catholics: they believe the western civilization is slowly de-Christianizing and mercilessly exploiting the Third World, in such a way that the future resides in friendship with other religions and in particular with radical Islam.

Of course, according to them the very idea of carrying weapons is leading you straight to hell.

I smiled my way out of Lella's friends suffocating embrace, and since I was starving I took her to a local gastronomy where we got a beautiful focaccia con mortadella like they only do in Rome, followed by an even more beautiful ice cream cup with chocolate and cherries.

It was hot. Hotter, actually, than any other summer I recalled.

In all senses.

A couple of days earlier, the Soviets shot down a South Korean airliner off Kamchatka, and relationships between the West and Moscow were at their lowest point ever. Only Lella's good-willing friends didn't really noticed it.

My military career was really starting at a good time.

In any case, it was so hot that none of us felt like facing the underground - or even less a bus - to go anywhere. Just walking was even worse.

So, I proposed to just go back home and have a fresh drink there.

Lella readily agreed and we made it home.

We did share a cold drink in the kitchen of her family empty flat, but I couldn't keep my eyes from my cousin's body.

She was sweating like me for the summer heat, and her tank top was glued to her skin, making it obvious that once again she was wearing no bra. It wasn't transparent, but her nipples were protruding proudly through the black tissue.

Lella smiled satisfied when she noticed what was I looking at. Innocent or not, by that time my little cousin knew exactly how to make me horny.

After the drink we moved to her room. I don't know exactly how it happened; I suppose it was just a natural instinct coming from the recent past when, being underage, we just took our guests to our rooms to be private, rather than to the living room.

The point is, in Lella's bedroom there was only one chair: the one at the small student desk where she just finished studying for her high school final exams.

So, in order to sit close to each other, we ended up sitting on her bed.

We chatted a bit about her past exams and future plans for the university and about my own life in the Academy in Modena, and while chatting I put again my hand on her denim-clad thigh; again, she placed her own hand on top of mine and squeezed it slightly, making our contact more intimate.

Our faces were very close, and I could feel her breath on my cheeks.

It was warm.

I caressed her shoulder-long hair with my free hand, and she smiled contentedly.

I kissed her lips, and she moved my hand up onto her lap.

I kissed her deeper, and she offered me her tongue to play with.

I French-kissed her, and her free hand went behind my neck, pushing me against her.

A few seconds, and the innocent chat between cousins had turned already into a full making up session. My hands started roaming over her sexy body, caressing her thighs and fondling her breasts, while our tongues experimented new acrobatics into each other's mouth.

Lella tasted wonderful.

I reached for the zip of her jeans and started pulling it down, without meeting any resistance on her side.

Once the zip was down, my hand tried to sneak into her panties, but the jeans were really too tight.

Lella giggled and pulled free from my arms; smiling, she kicked off her boots and slipped out of her jeans, which fell on the floor in front of the bed.

Without losing the moment, I quickly removed her tank top, and there my cousin was, naked in front of me but for her knickers and her watch.

Lella smiled coyly, embarrassed for the second (it occurred to me, that was the first time she stood naked in front of me), and quickly embraced me back, hiding her naked tits against my chest.

We kissed open mouth, with much more urge than before, and this time I felt her hands moving on me too while I held her tight and caressed her bare back.

I joyfully tasted her mouth, exploring it much more in depth than ever before, and in the mean time I eagerly moved my hands on her naked body, feeling her purr like the kitten she was.

We both wanted more. Much more.

It was Lella who pulled out of our kiss; getting accustomed to the idea of being naked in front of me, she sustained my sight for a moment, allowing me to look at her fresh, slim body. Then she pushed me down on her bed; was she still feeling shy for her nakedness or rather eager to get hold of my cock, she laid next to me and went straight for my jeans zip. She quickly opened it and worked my half erected phallus out.

A second later, my cock disappeared into my cousin's mouth.

I can recognize hunger when I see it: Lella was hungry, hungry for a cock in her mouth. She had been waiting a full year to get it back between her lips, and now she couldn't wait longer.

I figured out she really appreciated our previous summer experience at the Coliseum...

I shivered, feeling her tongue running along the shaft of my quickly surging cock, as her small hand started slowly pumping it after fondling my swollen and semen-full nuts.

With a groan, I lifted my shoulders and quickly cot rid of my t-shirt before falling back on the pillow, enjoying my cousin's blowjob.

A year might have gone through, but she didn't forget what she learned the summer before. Her mouth worked wonderful on my aroused manhood, as well as her hand.

I started caressing her naked back and her hair as she pumped hard, relaxing and forcing myself to concentrate on the forbidden pleasure my little cousin was giving to me.

She stopped blowing me just in order to lick my balls for a second, but she didn't stop pumping her hand up and down; then she kissed my cockhead, and her lips went down again to the root of my shaft, making me feel her throat around the helmet.

I groaned louder, and she joyfully resumed her blowjob.

I felt my nuts tickle.

Gosh the girl was good! I feared I could cum any moment, but since for once we had plenty of time and intimacy, I wanted our game to last forever. I had to do something.

I gently pulled free from Lella's hungry mouth and quickly pulled free of my jeans and undies. Then I pushed her back down on the bed.

I was completely naked in front of her for the first time, and it seemed to me only fair she got rid of her last cloth, so I slowly removed her knickers.

Lella didn't offer any resistance: she just looked at me with a shy smile as I pulled down her undies around her ankles, and then kicked them away.

We were both nude.

I was on my knees between her open legs, and I could admire her young, fresh and trim body displayed in front of me. Her tits were almost flat on her chest due to the position, but her nipples stood pert and willing; her flat, hard stomach was heaving hard due to the excitement of the moment, and her long thighs shone in the sunlight, smooth and slightly moist.

But it was Lella's pussy I was looking at. It wasn't the girlie's one, hidden the wild, curly bush that I remembered from the year before: it was a woman's, highlighted by a short, well-trimmed pubic hair with an almost perfect triangle shape.

My cousin had carefully shaved her cunt, and according to the smoothness of her skin she had done it just a couple of days earlier.

It occurred to me she had done it for me.

"Like it?" Lella shyly whispered as I looked mesmerized at her new look.

"Wonderful," I could only say, lightly caressing the object of my wonder, feeling the thin, moist curls of her cute pussy.

I touched her clit and she shivered, letting out a short moan.

I kissed her labia, exacting from her another, louder moan.

I darted my tongue inside her hot slit, and she let go a cry: "Hmmm... Yes! Oh, yes... Yesss!"

I licked her pussy, and I soon felt her hands on the back of my neck, as her legs curled and her naked, warm thighs clenched my head and forced me deeper into her womanhood.

"Hmmm... Oh! Oohhh... I like it... I like it... Hmmm..." she moaned, as I gave her head and ate at her juicy cunt.

Lella grow quickly wetter and wetter, until I could hardly breathe. Her grip on my head got stronger and stronger, and I started feeling her fingernails piercing painfully my skin.

She suddenly arched on her back and got stiff, then convulsed under my darting tongue, and I knew she was cumming hard.

"Uhnnngg... Aahhh!" she cried out, climaxing powerfully over my face.

I sipped and ate her pearlish nectar, enjoying her pleasure and her physical release and trying to protract it as long as possible, until she collapsed on her back, finished.

I rose back on my knees and once more admired her young, firm body: Lella laid down with closed eyes now, all her naked body covered with a sheer film of sweat from the mixture of the heat and of her fresh exertion.

She was beautiful.

The girl re-opened her eyes and smiled: both a shy and a confident smile, I could sense my cousin was really turning into a woman that very day.

The sheer idea of that made me shiver. Should I or should I not?

I looked back at my beautiful little cousin's naked body in front of me, not knowing what to do next to her.

There she was, barely legal, naked, clearly willing and ready for me to take. I knew it was wrong in a way, morally forbidden and everything, but still I would not hurt anybody, nor break any real law. We were legally two adults; we both had a driving license and could vote to elect our representatives to the Parliament.

Mom and auntie would not like what we were going to do... But that would be their problem. Besides, they would never know a thing.

I breathed hard, still looking at her.

She giggled, embarrassed at my staring at her.

I had to do something. My cock was so stiff it was hurting.

I moved a hand over her stomach, her navel and down, into her trimmed pubic hair.

"I want to make an experiment..." I said, tentatively, moving my cock over her pussy and using my cockhead to caress her mound.

Lella's body shivered from head to toe, but she said nothing.

I moved my manhood over her moist, open cunt, and felt the warmth of it on my helmet.

Lella whined, shaking slightly at feeling our sexes finally coming into contact. But again, she made no objections to my acts.

I pushed my cockhead into her red-hot labia, and felt like getting eaten into her.

Our bodies had taken over. There was no way back.

"Hmmm..." Lella groaned deeply as I sank inside her, "Oh God, yes... Oohhh..."

I lowered my eyes and saw my dick sliding into my cousin's pussy.

I felt her heels on the back of my thighs, and I went automatically down on her, feeling myself entering her down to the hilt.

"Aawww..." she moaned, as I felt a slight resistance which lasted just an instant, followed by a feeling of increased warmth.

I was inside my cousin. Her arms wrapped my shoulders, her legs closed on my sides, her feet pushed on my thighs, and her tongue invaded my mouth.

I pushed inside her, and she moaned with pleasure inside my mouth.

We had done it. Lella was a woman now, and that was for good.

She sobbed.

"Hurts?" I whispered in her ear.

She just shook her head no and kissed me back, squeezing my hips between her thighs in the meantime.

Instinctively, I started moving inside her.

Slowly at the beginning, then more steadily. I pulled out slowly, and then I pushed in even more slowly. Again. Again. Again and again. Faster. Faster. Faster and faster.

"Hmmm.... Hmmm... Oh yes! Yes... Yes... Oh my God, yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oohhh..." Lella was moaning louder now, oblivious of her own shyness.

Her bed started creaking and bumping under our thrusts.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Aahhh... Aahhh... Aahhh! Aahhh! Aahhh! Aaaahhhhh!!!" Lella cried as our fucking tempo mounted to a frenzy and I lost track of my own rhythm.

We were fucking like rabbits now, completely out of any control, totally lost in our own animal instincts: Lella was wildly scratching my back as I was roughly screwing her sore cunt, trying to dig lower into her belly and make her mine as deeply and completely as possible.

I felt her convulsing under my thrusts, and knew she was coming. Her very first lovemaking orgasm. I wanted it to be unforgettable, and kept on slamming into her as hard and deep as I could, trying to make her scream.

She didn't. She was breathless.

She gasped instead, pulling me up and staring into my eyes in disbelief, feeling her orgasm washing through her whole body, from her convulsing vagina and up to her blackening brain.

Then she fell back, panting. Her eyes closed, her head on the pillow, her breasts heaving hard, her body desperately trying to cope with the unexpected power of the sensations it just went through...

Struggling to regain control of her own limbs, Lella re-opened her eyes, looked into mine, and pulled me back close to her mouth to kiss me with unexpected violence.

I felt her hard nipples piercing into my naked chest as our bodies mashed again into each other in the aftermath of her climax.

We kissed passionately for what looked like hours to me, while her steaming vagina kept on munching my engorged cock.

I started moving again inside her.

I felt her sighing inside my mouth as she realised I had resumed fucking her and our screwing session was not over yet.

My balls were aching by the time, and again I soon lost my tempo. I wasn't very experienced at the time, and senses were quickly taking over: I started banging my cousin with all I was worth, just pushing hard my body into hers, and desperately looking for my own release.

I fucked her hard and deep, but I can't say I fucked her long: overwhelmed by my own lust, blinded by my excitement and numbed by the strength of the pleasure I was feeling through my whole body, I quickly reached the no-return point.

My balls contracted, my cock twitched, my mind rang the alert, and I suddenly knew it. I was going to cum inside my own cousin!

I panicked.

I still froze and I moved back, trying to pull out as long as I was in time.

Lella's eyes popped out in surprise and she screamed out, "No!"

I thought she was scared too, and I rose on my arms to exit her. That very moment, I felt Lella's thighs clench on me with the strength of a vice, pulling me back into her.

My withdrawal aborted, and I fell back into my cousin's belly as my mind blackout.

I struggled clumsily, but Lella held me tightly, pushing my head into her neck.

"I want you inside me," she panted, clenching me between her naked thighs, "I need to be yours!"

I gasped in her hold and exploded.

Once again my body took charge, and my hips bounced back into hers as my cock homed at the bottom of her vagina and blasted out its load inside her unprotected, young and fertile belly.

Spurt after spurt, I shot all my sperm inside my little cousin, impregnating all of her hapless womb with my young, aggressive semen.

Lella's eyes bulged out and her mouth gaped open soundlessly, as she felt my cum washing and filling her body down to depths she didn't even know she possessed.

I felt her shivering under me as she stared transfixed into my eyes, stiff and slightly shaking while male seed blasted deeper and deeper into her most intimate parts... I couldn't help it: taken by our most innate instincts, I was trying to impregnate my female.

When my last shot had been disastrously fired inside my cousin's belly, I just collapsed onto her shaking body, spent.

I heard her gasping, "Oh God..."

I remained plugged into her for quite a while, as our orgasm subsided slowly.

Later, as my mind desperately tried to reconnect to all the loose ends of my body system, we kissed lovingly and passionately, as we never did before.

Slowly, I started pulling out, and this time she didn't try to stop me.

Painfully, I rose on my knees and my spent dick popped out of my cousin's cunt.

Bewildered, I saw almost no blood, but rather a trickle of sperm following my cockhead out, and then more of it started oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Lella rose on her elbows: "Do you think I could get... Pregnant?"

Her voice was trembling, her face contorted between happiness and worries.

"Err... I don't know," I stammered, "When did you get your last period?"

"It was over just three days ago..." she offered, with a shy smile.

"Well, in that case I think you should be safe..." I had studied the case before going on holiday... Just in case.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 1983: Deeper into the Taboo Zone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds