• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Blackmailed By Calvin

Blackmailed By Calvin

As far as company parties went this one wasn't all that bad. It would have been better off if her husband had come with her, but with a project that was behind schedule and a deadline looming he had to work late to catch up. It was awkward being the only unattached woman at the party. All the single guys seemed to see her as a target of opportunity and they were vying with each other to see who might get lucky. They kept bringing her fresh drinks and she was glad that she had taken a room for the night. There was absolutely no sense taking a chance on driving after drinking the amount she was taking in. She didn't mind the attention and she knew what they were up too and she also knew that none of them had a chance. What self-respecting white woman was going to have anything to do with a black man?

Her eyes opened and she was staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. Before she could panic enough of the fog cleared away to let her remember that she had taken a room at the hotel. She felt odd, almost as if she'd had a workout at the gym, and she had a salty bitter taste in her mouth. She sat up and noticed that she was completely naked. That was strange - she never slept in the nude. She swung out of bed and went to use the toilet and as soon as her legs came together she felt the soreness and she looked down and saw that her pubic hair had a crust and she noticed that her left breast had a love bite. More confused than ever she continued on her way to the toilet and as she passed by the vanity mirror she got a good overall look at herself. Her hair was damp and matted, she had hickeys on her neck, her nipples were bruised and there were dried white spots all over her face, breasts and stomach. She knew as soon as she saw them what they were - dried cum stains! What the hell had happened to her last night? More to the point - who had happened to her last night?

She was sitting at her desk trying to make sense out of a buyer's order when Calvin entered her office and sauntered up to her desk. Calvin, at least as far as she was concerned, was the type of black man who gave other black men a bad name. He was obnoxious, pushy and in short he was what her husband called an "uppity nigger." She ignored him and waited for him to go away, but he just stood there and waited for her to acknowledge him.

Finally she looked up from what she was doing, "What do you want Calvin?"

He smiled at her and brought a hand out from behind his back. It held several white square pieces of paper fanned out like a deck of cards. "What I want to do pretty lady, is show you a card trick. Pick a card pretty lady, any card at all."

Anything to get rid of him she thought and she reached out and pulled one of the white pieces of paper from his hand. "Do I look at it or what?"

"What you do pretty lady is call me. We'll do lunch" and he turned and walked away.

She looked at what she had in her hand and she recognized it as a Polaroid snapshot. She turned it over and caught her breath - it was a picture of her with a black cock in her mouth. She got up and followed Calvin to his office, "Where did you get this?"

"At the party the other night. You were sure a surprise pretty lady. We always thought you were a racist, but I've never seen a racist go after black cock the way you did. You wore the brothers out. They even had to bring in the room service waiter to keep you busy while they caught their breath. They even considered calling some of their friends to come on over and help out, but I talked them out of it. I convinced them that it would be wise to keep you all to ourselves and share you as our own private stock."

"Share me?"

"Don't you fret it pretty lady. They will all be after you now like dogs after a bitch in heat which, by the way, is what they think you are, but they don't have any leverage on you so you can tell them to go piss up a rope. That is you can if you want to. I on the other hand have leverage. I have twenty-three pictures of you doing the nasty with the boys. I don't know how they got you into that room, but I do know that when I heard about it I was the only one smart enough to run and get a camera."

"What are you after Calvin?"

"To put it in it's simplest terms - you! I get a kick out of taking hauty white bitches that think they are better than a black man and shoving my black cock into every hole they have."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am missy, I most definitely am."

"You are out of your mind if you think I would do that."

"Your choice missy. Are you willing to pay the price?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone here knows what a red-necked, racist cracker your husband is. You would know better than most what his reaction to these pictures will be. Here, look at them and try to envision his reaction."

She took the pictures and looked at them. Dear God, how could she have done those things. She knew only too well how Darrel would react to seeing them. He would kill her - no divorce for Darrel - he would go right for her throat and damn the consequences. She tossed the photos on Calvin's desk and asked again, "What do you want?"

"Simple. You and I will reenact what is in those pictures. For every time we do it I will give two of them back to you. You will only have to suffer my black cock violating your pure white body twelve times before you have them all back."

"You are out of your mind. I'll never do that!"

"Your choice. It is now nine o'clock. If I send these photos to your husband at his office by special messenger he should have them by one. That gives you a four hour head start." Calvin took an envelope out of his desk drawer and started to gather up the pictures.

She hated herself for being so weak, but she said, "Wait. What do I have to do?"

Her head bobbed up and down on his shinny black pole as his hands played with her nipples. Her nipples were very sensitive and it wasn't long before she could feel the heat building in her lower body. It killed her to know that he could do that to her. She moaned and he laughed, "That's it you racist bitch, suck on my black cock. That's it baby, that's it, here it comes and don't you dare miss a drop." Calvin flooded her mouth with his seed and he laughed again. "Look on this as doing something good for the racist cause. By taking it down your throat instead of letting me deposit it in a black woman you are keeping one more black baby from being born." She gulped and swallowed as hard as she could to keep all of it in her because he'd all ready told her that if she let so much as a drop fall out of her mouth he would add ten more sessions. Calvin's juice was saltier than Darrel's, but wasn't near as bitter. Thank god it's over with she thought, but even as she had the thought she knew she was wrong and that it wasn't even close to being over.

Calvin had her get up on the bed and he pushed her down on her back and pulled her legs apart. She waited for the final indignity of having her white body violated by the obnoxious black asshole. She knew that she was splitting hairs, Calvin wasn't the first black to fuck her, but he was the first that she would be aware of. She waited for the penetration but it never came. She raised her head and looked down just in time to see Calvin stick his tongue out and touch her love button. It was like an electric shock and it ran through her whole body. Darrel had never eaten her pussy. He always said that it was perverted and degenerate even though he maintained that her sucking his cock wasn't. She laid back and closed her eyes as Calvin worked on her pussy. Minutes went by and her body was all warm and tingly and then she jerked her head up in surprise. She felt it building with an urgency that wouldn't be denied and then it hit her and she screamed as the intensity of it washed over her. Calvin had eaten her to an orgasm.

She fell back on the bed and was trying to catch her breath when Calvin's cock split her pussy lips and drove into her. He went slowly at first until he was all the way in and then he began to pick up the pace. In spite of herself she felt herself responding to him. She wrapped her legs around him, closed her eyes and tried to lose herself in sexual euphoria while at the same time trying to blank out the fact that it was being given to her by a blackmailing nigger.

Over the next three weeks she met with Calvin five times and earned back ten of the pictures. She hated to admit it but she was getting more sexual satisfaction out of her meetings with Calvin that she was getting from her husband. If she could just get over the fact that Calvin was black it wouldn't be bad. She had been hit on by every black man in the office wanting her to give them more of what they had taken from her at the party, but she had ignored them. Calvin finally told her that they had used a date rape drug in her drinks to get to her which caused her to look down her nose at them even more. She couldn't figure them out. Why would a bunch of low-lifes think she would have anything to do with them after they had raped her? She shook her head in disgust and grabbed her overnight bag. She had to meet Calvin at the hotel and he had given her specific instructions as to what he wanted her to be wearing.

She looked at herself in the mirror and almost laughed. With the heavy make up, short skirt, low cut blouse and five inch heels she looked like a 12th Street whore getting ready to go out and stand on her corner. She heard the knock at the door and opened it to find Calvin standing there with someone else. The two men pushed by her and she closed the door and turned to face them. The stranger said, "Wow, you were right, she is magnificent." Calvin handed her two photos and told her that it was what they would be reenacting. She looked at it and saw herself on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and another one fucking her from behind. The second photo showed her sitting on one cock while a second one was buried in her ass. She looked at Calvin and he knew the look. "It's your choice. It has always been your choice." She knew that she would give in - she had no choice, she had to do it.

Something happened to her that afternoon. The two men turned her into a cock hungry slut. Before they were through with her she had begged and she had pleaded for them to give her more and to never stop. Up until then she had always gotten sexual satisfaction from Calvin, but that afternoon she had gotten sexual enjoyment. When they were finished with her she had begged them to stay just a little longer, just for one more time and even though that would have made her late in getting home to Darrel she didn't care. All she wanted was for those two cocks to keep fucking her. As the two men were leaving the room the stranger pulled her to him and kissed her, "I hope to see you many more times. You were worth every penny." As he walked away she turned to face Calvin with a confused look on her face. "What did he mean by that?" Calvin handed her an envelope and she opened it to find the two photos that she had earned back and three one hundred-dollar bills. "I sold you to him. You're my whore and now I'm your pimp. I thought you should get at least enough out of it to pay for the hotel room."

"You bastard."

He smiled at her and as she looked into his eyes something passed between the two of them. Calvin had never kissed her and they stepped toward each other and their lips met for the first time. It was a hot kiss and when Calvin had slipped his tongue in her mouth she eagerly sucked on it and then sent hers into his mouth. She felt his erection grow against her leg and she thought "Yes! Take me back inside and fuck me one more time" but Calvin broke the kiss, stepped back and told her he would see her back at the office. As she drove home she wondered what had happened to her that day. Wondered about it and hoped that it would happen again.

It did happen again - two more times in fact - and it had been just as intense as the first threesome had been. She had been insatiable and she had almost cried when the men had called a halt to things. She would have stayed there all night if the two men would have stayed with her and fuck what Darrel would think when she finally came home. Her personality underwent a change and she no longer looked down her nose at the black coworkers who had drugged her and used her. She hadn't forgiven them, at least not yet, but she was more approachable. She wondered if subconsciously she was preparing the ground against the day Calvin was done with her. She was busy with an inventory sheet when Calvin walked into her office. He sat and quietly watched her work until she looked up. "I have a proposition for you. I'm having a poker game with some very good friends of mine. There will be seven of us. I would like you to act as the hostess. In exchange I'll give you the remaining photos and we will be quits."

"By hostess you mean serve them beer and pretzels, or fuck everybody there?"

"Both."

"When?"

She was a wanton slut. She was the magnificent whore. She did anything that they wanted and more. She fucked them on the kitchen table, sat on their cocks while they sat on the toilet, she crawled around under the poker table and played with and sucked every exposed cock she could find. She took it in her ass, her cunt and her mouth, sometimes all three at once, and as usual it was over too soon for her. When it was over and Calvin's friends were gone she pulled Calvin back to his bedroom, fucked him, sucked him and then fucked him again until he pushed her away.

"It's late. You need to get home to your husband."

"Fuck him! No, to hell with Darrel and I'll fuck you" and she bent her head and went for his cock.

"Oh well, it's your life, but if he throws you out you can come and live with me."

"Ooh, wouldn't that be nice."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You've turned me into a slut."

As she was getting ready to leave Calvin handed her an envelope and she opened it and looked at the remaining photos. She took them out and leafed through them, took two and put the rest back into the envelope. She handed the envelope back to Calvin, "I can't take these, I haven't earned them." She looked at the two in her hand, "I think I earned this one today, I'm not really sure but I think there are seven guys in the picture. Close enough I guess." She put it in her purse and handed the other one to Calvin, "Think the boys in the office might like to reenact this one? Maybe on Thursday?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Blackmailed By Calvin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds