• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Judy In The Summertime

Judy In The Summertime

The summer has always been my favourite time of year, so when I yawned and stretched out under the white sheets of my double bed, I was happy to see the sun rising under a cloudless sky outside. The day ahead was empty, free, untouched.. virgin like my young body.

I showered and dressed, first in lacy white French knickers and matching bra, and then choosing a white sun-dress to match. Twisting my blonde hair into pigtails and securing them with a ribbon, I looked at my reflection and smiled. After a year on the running team of my local school I had finally reached the end of my education in good shape, just barely 5ft tall and 98lbs there was a hint of curves in all the right places, just womanly enough to show my age, but young enough to retain a look of innocence. One last glance in the mirror and I went downstairs into the kitchen to fix some breakfast for my father and I.

Mother was out of town for the week, leaving me and my older brother, and my dad alone in the country house I grew up in. My brother and I had been spoiled a little, and grown up confident and happy from our privileged childhood. We even joked about the times we were spanked for being naughty even though at the time we swore never to forgive daddy for being so mean. All of that was behind us now (I thought!).

"Morning, dad!" I grinned across the marble-topped table in the kitchen at my father.

"Good morning darling", Dad was reading the paper, stroking his greying beard as he viewed me over the top of his reading glasses. My father was a senior doctor in a private hospital, and looked every bit the part. "What have you got planned today? I thought we could play a little tennis this afternoon, if you're not busy?"

"Sure, dad. That would be great"

I sat down opposite him and took a strawberry from the bowl on the table. I took a bite and a trail of juice sneaked it's way down my chin. "oops!"

Dad looked up at me and laughed. "Come here, sweetheart, I'll wipe that off for you"

Jumping up from my seat, I padded barefoot around the table to sit on his knee and let him wipe it off with a finger... Dad used to do that all the time when I was little.

"oh – I forgot to ask. How was your birthday party?"

(I turned 18 just a few days ago, and my friends had thrown a party for me in the barn)

"It was brilliant! Julian and Amy got Harry's band to play, did they tell you?"

"They did mention something like that, I'm glad I wasn't there to hear it! Sounds like you had a wonderful time though, you deserve to enjoy yourself every once in a while"

"yeah"... I sighed and shuffled myself around on his lap. "um, dad.. I know I'm not supposed to ask you this because you're not my doctor, but I was wondering if you could have a look at my leg.. I think I might have had an allergic reaction to something, but I'm too embarrassed to go and see Dr. Mathews about it."

"Okay.." He untwisted one of the straps on my dress. "Where is it?"

"It's um... right at the top of my thigh". I swallowed nervously and parted my legs a little bit. Dad slid his hand around and pushed my thigh further, bringing his knees together so I was straddling him, facing away. Thank god I didn't have to look him in the eye, I was embarrassed enough already. My feet swung a few inches from the floor, arms uselessly at my sides.

"Do you mean this?" I fought the urge not to squirm as he slid his hand up the inside of my thigh, pressing on a small red bite about halfway up.

"Yeah. What do you think?"

"I think it's probably fine, it's not infected or anything so you shouldn't worry. Maybe some camomile lotion would stop it from getting so red though, I'll go and get some"

With one swift movement Dad stood up and I had to grab the table to keep my balance. As he walked across the kitchen I noticed a bulge in his trousers that could only mean one thing. Oh god, no. Not this, not my father. How awful!

He came back towards me and asked me to sit on the table with my legs apart. At this point I could only nod, thinking, why did I ask him to look at this? I should have waited and seen Dr. Mathews.... Maybe I'm just thinking too hard, maybe there was no bulge, maybe I'm imagining things.

He sat down on the chair and bent his head so that his nose was in direct line with my crotch. I looked away and caught my reflection in the oven door. This looks ridiculous, I was thinking. Oh god, I hope my brother doesn't come in. And then I felt his hands on my thighs, rubbing in the cold cream, professionally at first and then he started to slow down and rub a little higher.

"uh, dad...."

"It's okay sweetie. I'm just getting rid of the excess"

He kept rubbing in the cream until there was none left, and then shifted his hand a little higher still.

"Dad, you can stop now..."

I saw a glint in his eye.

"Now I'm curious, little girl. Are you still a virgin?"

I gasped in shock. "What?!"

"I don't want any daughter of mine sleeping around and getting herself into trouble, do you hear? I have a right to know, I am your father"

I couldn't believe this. In my rage I didn't notice that he had pushed my legs apart wider and started to pull my knickers aside.

"Dad!" I tried to kick out at him and push him away, but he just brushed my hands aside and pushed me down on the table with a force I hadn't experienced since I was much younger, when I had been naughty and he was blind with rage. I decided to keep quiet. Best not get him angry, I thought. Just let him get on with it, it's all just a big mistake....

At that point my brother walked into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks looking at the scene before him with his head turned away slightly, like he was trying to figure out if he had just seen us from the wrong angle...

"um, what's going on"

"Hugo, shut up and come over here. You're training to be a doctor, I want your opinion on your little sister here.."

Hugo walked nervously over to the table and tried desperately not to look me in the eye. "what's up, dad?" From my vantage point I could see exactly what was up, all too clearly. My dad pulled my knickers aside again and asked Hugo to slide a finger inside.

Hugo went pale. "You want me to do what?"

"I'm checking to see if she's still a virgin!"

"Dad, I think she is, I'm pretty sure she is, there's no need to do this"

"Oh yes there is!" There was definite rage now, I could see it in his eyes.

Tentatively, Hugo reached out and slid a finger inside me, stopping when he reached the inevitable barrier.

"Yes, dad. She is."

"Thankyou, Hugo. Now help me carry her upstairs, I think she still needs to learn a lesson"

I couldn't believe what has happening. In what seemed like fast forward, the two of them grabbed me easily and carried my light frame upstairs to my bedroom. My father took my arms and tied them to the top of my bed, while Hugo looked on, unsure if he should be stopping him. I watched on incredulously, wondering what would happen next.

And then I felt it. A tongue, not touching but close to the tops of my thighs, warming me through the lace of my knickers. I couldn't breathe, my entire body tensed and I pulled against the material Hugo tied around my wrists.

"No use struggling, little sis. I think he's got you there"

The tongue probed, and fingers reached up to pull at my knickers again. My father pulled away, and dragged them down my legs, throwing them across the room to Hugo. I snapped my head to the side and looked at him, he had his trousers round his ankles, and was stroking his long, thick, hardon. Oh no, I thought. What the fuck is happening?

"watch this, son. This is the last moment of her innocence". My father spread my legs wide and climbed onto the bed, looking at me directly in the eyes. "Don't worry darling, it's not going to hurt.. I think you're ready for me anyway"

"Daddy, please..."

He pulled out his dick and pressed it to my cunt, rubbing it up and down, opening up the folds of my vagina and spreading the wetness around. I couldn't believe this, he made me wet, how could my own father make me wet like this? It was like nothing I had ever imagined. I bit my lip as he pressed the bulging head to my opening and slid forwards slowly, stretching me wide.

"Oh...." The butterflies in my stomach flipped over and I was breathing hard, biting my lip and tasting blood, closing my eyes tight...

"Open your eyes, sweetie, and watch your daddy fuck you"

"no..."

He pushed in a little deeper, testing my limits. Holding still... he was true to his word and didn't hurt me. I started to feel my arousal overwhelm me. And then he hit a barrier, and stopped.

"Hugo, come here"

I had forgotten that my brother was watching us, he came over to the bed and looked down at me, lust in his eyes.

"I want you to kiss her, play with her little tits, make her want her daddy.."

I have no idea what Hugh thought of that, but he bent down and kissed my nipple with such tenderness that I couldn't stifle the moan that rose out of my throat.

"Oh yeah, that's what she wants"

Suddenly it was like their lust could not be sated. My father pushed his hips forward and drove his dick into my little cunt as far as it would go, while my brother kissed and sucked my breasts, pinching a nipple with one hand, rubbing himself off with the other. Each time I felt my dad plunge forward and pull back, I gasped, unable to stop myself giving in to my body's desires.

"Daddy, pleas, no, please stop. Daddy.. no.. no.."

"oh yeah, she likes that.. watch your little sister cum, just look at her, she's begging for it!"

Hugo's hand was a blur on his dick, and he was groaning in anticipation of his ensuing orgasm.

"Oh dad, make her cum.. I can't hold on anymore"

And with that, Hugo grunted and thrust his hips towards my face, spurt after spurt of hot semen hitting me in the face, breasts, all over my body, and finally, as my dad pulled out his dick almost fully, he shot his final load on my cunt... and on my father's cock.

"Oh daddy, oh, daddy... dad, please don't stop...." I couldn't help myself now, I just wanted release, I wanted to come so badly

"Come for daddy, little girl, that's it.." He thrust harder, moaning and grunting, "oh your cunt is so tight, my precious little girl... yeah that's right, come for daddy, make daddy come.. oh.... "

My body shook, hips thrust up to meet him, "oh! Oh....... Oh... daddy!.."

"Daddy's gonna cum...."

As I felt his balls release his sperm inside me, he shoved his hips right up against me and grabbed my arse, shuddering.. that was all it took for me to scream out, pulling at my wrists tied to the bed, seeing my brother's satisfied expression, watching daddy shoot his load in me, I came in a frenzy, bucking my hips up to meet his, groaning, shouting, my mouth wide open.. "uuuhhh... oh..., oh god dad!"

Afterwards I lay on the bed, sweating in the summer heat drifting in and out of sleep... wrists still tied to the headboard....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Judy In The Summertime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds