• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Day Out With His Students

A Day Out With His Students

123

This story is totally fictitious. All characters and events are pure fantasy. The idea of this story came about after an exercise in 'creative writing' with a class of college students. They were each asked to submit a short story about 'romance' and I was to then take interesting parts from many and they were to try and come up with a compete story idea. As things turned out their stories were rather simplistic, so we had nothing to work with. Last weekend a few of the more 'adventurous' students visited and told me about a few ideas they had, and wanted me to try and write a story along those lines. This story is the result, and I hope you enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------

As a foreigner, trying to get Japanese students to speak English in class, it can be a very hard and aggravating job at times, but one that you have to persevere with if you are to succeed. There are many things we try from telling jokes, to letting them watch a DVD on the pretence of improving their listening skills. But one way that came across without warning was when chatting to one of my students on an Internet chat program.

As she seemed to be quite good with English when she typed, and certainly seemed to understand my comments and she replied fast, I began a conversation with her about what she had done during the last holiday period. I was surprised at first in the way she just 'blurted out' about how she had worked in a massage establishment.

"But I only worked on the door and let people come in and say hello to them, I did not do any massage!" she stated when I quizzed her more about her part-time job.

We talked some more, and as she spoke freely about such things as massages, I also let my guard down and said some things that maybe I should not have said to one of my students, even though she was about 21 or 22 years old. In class the next day nothing seemed out of place and I was not even sure which girl it had been as I was very new there, and with so many students, it was hard to remember one face and which name it belonged to. It was not until the end of the lesson that I discovered that she was actually in my class in the next room.

"Hello Teacher, I'm Tracey!" she spoke as I left my class.

I was in a bit of a hurry to go home, but as she was kind enough to come and talk, I thought it best that I stay, even if it meant missing my bus. We spoke for a time and her two friends just stood and listened. As I was about to leave Tracy asked if I wanted to go with them to a local lake to look around the following Saturday. I had no plans as my wife was still in another part of the country, as she had work commitments to complete, and she would not join me for a few more months.

"Yeah, sure Tracy, it would be nice to go with you and look around!" I replied.

The next day she was online again and she asked if I had meant it when I said I would go, and after telling her I would, I asked who else was going. I was sure that it would be just some of the girls, as most of the time the boys will not go anywhere that they can be seen with the girls, unless they are boy and girlfriends. She surprised me when she said it was just to be her and John, another student from the class, and I then regretted saying yes. Why did I regret it? Because I was sure it would be boring as they would just be talking to each other in their native tongue and I would be along as the 'token' offering for them to show they have a foreign friend. I was wrong.

Tracy met me at the gate to the school I was living at as had been arranged, but there was no other person with her. I was not totally shocked that she was alone because my wife, who was also Japanese, had said sometimes college girls get a crush on their foreign teacher and will do anything to be alone with them and try to see how much they can do or get away with. She had even told me of times when some, not many but a few, would even just pretend to be nice and then later demand money or else they would say they were raped.

I was about to ask where 'John' was, but before I could, she called him on her phone and then explained that he was waiting at the lake. I felt a little better, but still expected the worst, until we walked around the corner and she waved to another girl, and then said it was a friend of hers (Nancy) who would join us for the day. I felt a little better. We caught the bus and when we arrived at the lake we found John waiting for us, and I knew I had been worried over nothing.

We walked around and looked at the sights and when it was time we went to a restaurant and had some lunch. Nancy was very quiet and hardly spoke a word, but when I asked her if she was shy, scared or did not understand me, she explained that she was not feeling well due to 'women's problems', and after making her apologies she went home. The three of us then went into town and looked around for a few hours, and when I asked what they were going to do, they said they would just 'hang out' as it was too far to go home, and they had plans of going to a bar that night for a few drinks.

I suggested they could come back to my school where I lived (I work in two places and live at the opposite one to where they study), and we could talk some more or they could watch TV while I surfed the net. They agreed and said it would be better if they could come with me, as they needed to rest. As most young people, they did not want to go to the bar too early, so they asked if I would join them for supper nearby. I asked them to take me to a local restaurant, as I wanted to see what foods they had, and as I did not speak the language, it would be nice if they helped me.

After a nice meal and some small talk, we returned across the street to my place so they could wait until another friend called them and was in town. Half an hour later Tracy had a call from her friend Sofia, and after going to the gate they both returned to say goodbye, and collect John and leave. We chatted for a few minutes and just as they were about to leave the skies opened and the rain came pouring down. As it was an unexpected storm, no one had an umbrella, so they waited for it to cease.

For the next few hours the rain kept raging down, and by the time it did ease, and they were prepared to make a dash for the bus, it was too late as the school gates were already locked and the guards had gone home. They were locked in the school. It was lucky I had a two-bedroom apartment, and there was a double bed in one, and two singles in the other.

They resigned themselves to being stuck with their 'old' teacher for the night, but soon they relaxed and were talking rather freely, although they did revert to their own language a few times when they wanted to talk about me. I made a joke about how one of the girls would have to sleep with me, as I was not going to sleep with a boy, and they laughed.

"But Sofia and I are lesbians, we want to sleep together!" Tracy joked.

"Hey, I am not Gay, I'm not going to sleep with him!" I laughed back at her.

It seemed that the 'ice' had been broken, and the barriers between teacher and students had come tumbling down. From that comment they began to talk about many things and soon even sex was no longer a taboo subject. Well, that is for all but Sofia, who did not seem to understand what we spoke about, and the others had to translate for her. I noticed though that when sex and 'dirty' things were mentioned, she seemed to understand quite well.

The 'teasing and stirring' seemed to become more frequent, and 'normal' talk seemed to wane. Soon they were talking freely about sex, and also asking me about western culture regarding sex amongst young people. I slowly began to open up and speak more, trying to be open and honest about things. Soon we were chatting about all things relating to sex when the boy asked me if I take any pics of girls with their clothes off. He had obviously seen the pic of my wife on my screen when I had turned the computer on earlier, and had finally decided to ask about it.

After much 'beating around the bush' from him, he came out and asked directly. After admitting that I had taken pics of many girls over the years, in all states of dress and undress, he asked who the sexy girl was on my screen he had seen before I changed it.

"Why, do you think she is sexy and you want to fuck her if she is a friend of mine?" I joked with him.

"Yes, she looked very sexy and I would really like to see more of her if you can let me see please," he replied nervously.

"Well, I do know her very well, and I do have many more pics of her, but can only show you 'artistic' ones like the one you apparently saw before, as it would not be right to show other more 'ruder ones' than those!" I replied.

"Oh, that is nice. I can see naked and sex ones on Internet if I want, but just think that pic very nice. I like how it not show much because it make me feel very hard," he said, before he realised what he had just said.

"So, you think my wife is sexy and seeing her makes your cock get hard do you?" I tried to say back in an angry tone.

"Sorry, not mean that! I, ah, I not mean hard, I mean make me very happy to see such nice pics!" he mumbled as he tried to cover his error.

After telling him I was not really angry, and how I had been joking with him, I explained how I took many pics of my wife to practice my skills with the camera and different settings. The girls joined in and asked could they see the pic we were talking about, and as it was just my wife in a very skimpy Thong bikini, I could not see the harm. As I picked the laptop up and was about to search for the pic, they all came over to watch what I was opening.

"Hey! Sorry, but I have many pics on here of other people as well as my wife, and some are very naughty. You will have to move back and let me find the ones that I can show you!" I said as I stopped my search.

"Ok, but why can't we just see them all?" Tracy asked.

"Because I can't show you pics of other people without first asking them, and there are many very rude ones of my wife, as well as close sex pics of her that I can't show you as that would be very bad if I did!" I told them.

They seemed to accept this and soon moved away until I called them back to look at the ones I found. I explained that there were many like these that were ok to show as my wife had given me permission to show. Even a few of her totally or partially naked she was happy to have people to see, as they were artistically done, and mainly just showed she was naked, but did not expose any of her 'private' parts.

First they saw the ones taken a year ago when I took my wife to Australia and she was able to first wear the thong in public. I explained that back there it was 'normal' and not like the way they were forbidden to show so much skin. Next I showed a few I had taken in our travels, and my wife had stripped and posed in 'almost' revealing poses in remote bush setting like the one where she stood behind a tree that had a large "V". You could see she had nothing on as a little of her hips were showing, but not her pussy, and her tits were almost hidden by the "V' of the trunk.

By the time I thought there were no more I could show after the next one, I was surprised when one of the girls, as well as the boy, asked if they could see more of her as they thought she looked so sexy, and the pictures were not rude, but more like art. This surprised me as well as made me happy that they seemed genuinely interested in the 'artistic' values of my pics. I decided on two or three more pics, even though they showed 'more' of my wife, but even she thought they were very good ones, and not pornographic.

The first was of her naked, laying on a bed face down, but with her hands propping up her chin. After all three said how beautiful it looked, I opened the next which was taken in a similar fashion, but this time she was slightly on her side with one hand propping her head up, and one breast exposed.

"Wow! That is so beautiful!" John stated. "Even if I can see her tit, it does not matter because it is such a nice pic. It looks like some in the photography books I like to look at!" he added to my surprise.

"So you are not just saying that so you can see a woman's tits?" I laughed.

"No! I mean, well, yes I like to look at woman's body, but I can see many on Internet. But your pics look like really professional ones and not like dirty ones on Internet. I think you are very artistic," he tried to explain.

After thanking him for his nice words the two girls also said how much they liked the pics and asked to see more. Finally I showed the last one I thought I could legally call art. It was a close up of my wife on the same bed. The pillow had a nice floral arrangement and her hair was tied back and she had her eyes closed as though she were asleep. You could see just her serene face and her right breast. With her large and firm Japanese nipple, it looked really great, but innocent; even I was proud of that one.

They all seemed agog when they saw it, and even I took a long time before I stopped looking, but my reasons were because I was lonely and missing her, and theirs was because they enjoyed the pic. Finally I put the computer aside and we started to talk again, but they kept asking to see more pics, and when I said the rest were naughty; they still persisted and said it did not matter. After much deliberation they seemed to settle and we spoke normally once more.

Things seemed to settle until a short time later when I had gotten up to get a coffee. As I came back out I thought I saw one of the girls move suddenly away from where my computer was, but I was not totally sure. About ten minutes later I made an excuse and said I needed the toilet, but in fact it was a 'ruse'. Once I had pulled the door shut behind me, I quietly opened it again and peeked down the hallway. I had been right! Now the boy and one of the girls were looking at my computer and I could see they were clicking through files. I wanted to rush right out but knew I had to wait a moment. After about one or two minutes I flushed the toilet and made sure they heard me coming before I walked back as though I had not seen anything.

When I arrived back and took my seat I pretended as though nothing had happened, but was curious to see what they had been able to find, if they had actually found anything in my maze of folders and subfolders. Almost five minutes later I heard the 'beep beep' sound, alerting me that someone had sent me a message on the chat program I spoke to students. I picked up my laptop and was surprised when I saw that they had not closed the pic they had been viewing. It was a full frontal pic of my wife and I in the nude that I had taken with the self-timer setting.

Being curious students as they all are, the three of them had jumped up to see if it was a classmate that was chatting, and we all were looking at the pic around the same time. It took a split second before I turned to see their very red faces, as they knew they had been detected in 'peeking' through my files.

"Ah, we, ah, Sorry, we did not mean to do that!" John spoke first. "I just wanted to see if you had any more artistic pics I could see!" he tried to cover his actions.

"Yes John, maybe you did, but you know that is very rude of you to go through my files, especially after I told you all I could not show you any more. Remember, I am your teacher! Even though you are all adults, it is still wrong!" I said angrily.

"We are sorry if we have upset you. We will never do that again, we promise," Tracy said as I noticed her eyes were still glued to the pic on the screen.

"So what other pics did you see when I was in the bathroom" I ordered.

"We just had time to see this one and one of your wife. It was the one of her sitting on the bed and she had just a skirt on and no top. You know the one? Her long hair covers her tits so we not see them, really!" John quickly admitted.

"Yes, maybe, but this one shows my wife and I with each other, and you now have seen all of the both of us! Totally naked!" Do you call that artistic as well John?" I grunted, as I looked at all three of them in turn.

"Maybe it is not what some people say is art, but I think it still looks so beautiful!" Tracy said. "It shows a man and a woman who look like they love each other very much. That is not a bad thing is it?" she asked.

"Well, yes, it does show that and we are very much in love. But that is beside the point. What if you found me looking at pics of all of you in the nude? Would you think that was good? Huh?" I admonished them all.

"We don't have any pics like that of us, but I would really like some if they can be as nice as these ones you have taken," Tracy replied.

"Me too! You take very tasteful pics and it would be nice if you could take some of me one day so I can give to my girlfriend. But not when the girls are here because I could not do that!" John added, as he turned red.

"And what about you Sofia? Do you think it was a good thing to do?" I asked, even though I knew she did not have a clue what I had said.

After a few minutes of Tracy translating what we had been saying, Sofia looked shyly at me and nodded her head. I had no idea why or what she was agreeing too, so I asked John to explain.

"Sofia says she will like to have you take her photos also, and she say then maybe you not feel so bad about seeing you and your wife naked," he explained.

From a simple act of curiosity on the student's part, I now had them asking me to take pictures of them naked for various reasons, as well as for them to say sorry and they thought it would be fair for me to see them nude now. Now I am a normal guy and the thought of seeing these young girls naked was a turn-on, but I also knew this was heading into dangerous grounds. How was I to know that they were not 'setting me up' for a possible lawsuit later?

After trying to explain to them that I had many concerns with the legalities and such, but not with the actual photography, Tracy said it was easy to fix, and all I had to do was have them all sign a piece of paper saying they asked me to take the picture for them. I could not believe how logical these young people were. I gave in and agreed, and then set about typing up a simple 'contract', stating that it was being done at their requests and as a favour with no charges. I also added that I would never reveal the pictures to anyone for profit or gain, and that they would never reveal who took the pics if someone found their copies. They signed the contract and all was agreed.

"So, who is first?" I asked. "Or do you all want to be together when I take them?" I joked.

After their initial shock and demands of having it done singularly, the girls voted that John should go first. The girls sat back down and said they would watch TV, and John sheepishly followed me to the spare bedroom where the pics would be taken. After talking to him for a few minutes about what he wanted, I slowly gave him directions as to possible tasteful poses. I explained how even tough I would see him naked; the camera would not unless he wanted it to.

He took his shirt off first, and after spraying a little water on his chest, I had him pose in a typical 'muscle-man' position, with his elbows out and one hand grasping his opposite wrist. I took a few variations of this in different positions before he was ready to strip down to his jocks. A few more tasteful shots later he said he was ready for the 'big step', and he turned his back to me as he lowered his jocks.

As he bent forward and he lifted one leg out, I could not help myself and I snapped a fast shot of his 'unposed' position. He was startled at first when the flash went off, but after explaining to him how natural it looked, he settled down and wanted to see the image in the display window. He unashamedly rushed over and stood next to me and glared at the view of his own backside and was amazed. It seemed so strange that he would need to turn away to lower them, but here he was standing naked beside me, our bodies lightly touching, and he seemed as though it were natural to do so.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Day Out With His Students

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds