• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • College Days

College Days

12

It was noon, and the restaurant seemed packed. A good choice for a first meeting, I thought... though if I were honest with myself I didn't really feel the need for such precautions with him. As I scanned the crowded tables, I gave myself a mental once over. Did I look alright? God, I hoped I didn't have lipstick on my teeth. I'd been getting ready since this morning, knowing if I didn't give myself plenty of time that I'd forget something in my haste, and I did want to look perfect. A button-up blouse (unbuttoned as far as decency would allow), and a short (but not too short) skirt, with nylons and strappy sandals. I prayed I wouldn't disappoint him.

I looked up and glanced around again, hoping I wouldn't have to bother the wait staff. Then I saw him. Biting my lip, I try to appear confident and inconspicuous as I walk towards the table. I say hello, and slide into the booth... and soon all awkwardness fades as we talk, comfortable even in the silences. Then I make my confession. I study his face anxiously for any hint of his thoughts as I tell him that when I was getting ready, I simply couldn't resist the temptation to leave my panties at home. Consequently, I was nearly dripping.

He says nothing. I bow my head, trying to hide my dejected expression, my cheeks flaming with humiliation. Had I disappointed him? Perhaps my brazen actions had disgusted him, and he had decided he didn't want me after all, I thought. We finish the meal in silence, and the waitress brings the check. We settle our respective bills and leave the restaurant.

Not looking at him, I walk towards my car, fumbling for my keys as I reach my door. "What do you think you're doing, slut?" he says, spitting out the last word as though it were something vile. Surprised, I turned with my head down, trying to hide the fervent hope in my eyes. I had been so consumed by my humiliation that I hadn't heard him come up behind me. "I... I don't know, Sir... I thought... "I trailed off as he abruptly turned and walked away. "Leave the car, and follow me," he tossed over his shoulder. I slumped briefly against my car door, elation crashing through me, then hurried after him. He approached his driver's side, and unlocked the doors. "Get in."

We both climb in, and close the doors. Not looking at me, he put the key in the ignition and began backing out of the parking stall, heading towards the road. "Such an eager slut, aren't you?" he says. "Raise your skirt, and show me that cunt." My eyes widen with shock. We were in the middle of town, at mid day! "But, Sir..."

"Did I stutter, whore?" he snaps, looking at me with contempt.

"No, Sir... "I say, licking my lips nervously as I raise my skirt, spreading my legs wide. He ran his hand firmly over the mound of my freshly shaved pussy, smacking my lips lightly, and I moan softly.

"I want you to masturbate for me, whore. But do not cum."

I needed no further encouragement. My fingers quickly found my clit, and I was soon grinding my ass into the seat, beyond caring that my pussy was exposed for the world to see. I wanted to please him, I only prayed that I would be able to keep myself from cumming.

"Please, Sir," I whimpered, knowing I couldn't take much more. When he didn't respond, I slowly became aware that we were no longer moving. I glanced about, and found he had pulled into the driveway of a decent sized house that I assumed to be his. "Get out," he demanded. I quickly straighten my skirt and climb out, and wait by my closed door for him to come around. He walked past me, and I eagerly followed him to the front door, as a neighbor stops him to say hello. I smile nervously and say hello, humiliated beyond belief as I feel my wetness literally drip down my thighs. When the neighbor had moved on, he unlocked the door and stepped into the foyer. I follow, closing the door behind me.

He turned to face me, an evil smile on his lips. "Self centered bitch... so eager to have your fun, you didn't even think about Me, did you, slut?" he unfastened his pants, letting them pool at his feet, and his cock sprang to its full glory. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, dragging me slowly to my knees, and then rammed his cock into my open mouth. I gag slightly in surprise at the length, feeling the head of his cock against the back of my throat, but quickly recover. My hands seem to move of their own violation, my right wrapping itself around his shaft, my left resting against his thigh to steady myself. I pull my head back slightly, leaving only the head of his cock in my mouth, and use the tip of my tongue to make slow small circles around the hole. I pray that I am performing well, and try to remember even the slightest hint of anything I may have heard about giving great oral sex. I take him as deeply as I can, pumping his cock with my right hand, letting my left drift over to massage his balls. I feel them tighten in my hand, and he tightens his grip in my hair, yanking my head back. I close my eyes as I feel his hot cum hit my face. He released my hair as he finished, and began to fasten his pants.

"Clean yourself up," he said with disgust. "There's a bathroom to your right. Find Me when you're finished." He turned on his heel, and walked away before I could respond. My cheeks burn with embarrassment. Had I not done well?

I enter the bathroom, and turn on the tap. Finding a washcloth folded beside the sink, and a jar of antibacterial liquid soap, I begin to wash my face. Rinsing out the washcloth, I set it to the side and look myself over in the mirror. Shorrt of my hair, he had not touched me, I realized, and I colored with shame. My eyes fall, and I turn towards the door.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I look around, trying to decide the best direction in which to start. The front door was to my left, the kitchen was directly ahead – though it was plain to see that he was not there. At the other end of the hall was a staircase, and off to the left side of it was an open doorway. I turn towards the staircase, and glance inside the open room. It was a large, beautiful living room – without a soul in sight. No help for it, then, I thought... up the stairs it is. I mount the stairs, climbing them quickly, not wanting to keep him waiting. I stop at the head of the stairs, looking at my options. Two closed doors, and another slightly ajar. I walked towards the open door, and gently push my way inside.

"Undress, and get on your knees and elbows in the center of the bed, with your head down, and do not move. Quickly." His voice sounded from my left, and I jerk my head to see him standing in a doorway of what looks to be a bathroom. Ah, the master bedroom, I thought. How appropriate. I quickly comply, my heartbeat quickening. Perhaps he does want me! My fingers shake slightly as I push the buttons through their holes, and slide the blouse off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Hooking my thumbs in the waistband, I shimmy out of the skirt, then reach behind me and unhook my bra, adding it to the pile at my feet. I step out of my shoes, and bend to pick up the pile. "Did I say to pick them up, you stupid slut?" Leave them there, and get in position. Any more fuck ups, and you will be punished." I lower my chin to my chest, humiliated at my stupidity in trying to anticipate his desires. I climb up on the large four poster bed, keeping my eyes averted.

I hear the soft thud of his shoes on the carpet as he walked towards me, and start slightly when he placed his calloused palms upon my ass cheeks. He slid them down slowly, his fingers brushing my lips slightly, then the insides of my thighs, and I bite my lip to keep from moaning at the sensation. In one quick movement, he jerked my thighs outward, adjusting my position on the bed. He ran a hand down one calf, then the other, and I felt the cool metal around my ankle as I hear the cuff clink shut.

"Sir?" I ask, a tremor in my voice. A resounding "thwack!" filled the room, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pain as my ass cheek burned.

"I told you not to move, you stupid whore. That includes your lips." He said, obviously angry at my disobedience. He moved around to the side of the bed, running his hand along the underside of my body as he went, pinching my nipple in passing, trailing the hand up my arm to my wrist, and I feel the cold metal wrap around my wrist, clinking shut. He walked quickly to the other side of the bed, and repeated the process, then seemed to stare down at his completed work.

I hear the scrape of the night stand drawer when he opens it, though I'm afraid to look. He took something out, then shut the drawer. He walked away, and after a moment I hear a sharp "pop!" and I tense, feeling the cold liquid dripping into my ass. He shut the bottle, and used his thumb to rub the lube in, and I relax with the good sensations.

"My my, still so eager," he says, amusement in his voice. "Completely at ease, and yearning for the prospect of a cock in your ass, aren't you, pet?" He removed his hand, replacing it with something hard and round, pressing against my hole. "Well then, your wish is granted," he said, twisting and pushing the plug into my ass. I bit my lip harder, moaning in pain.

I hear his footsteps, and for a moment I wonder what's next, but it's a fleeting thought as I can't think much beyond the throbbing pain. Again, he opens the nightstand drawer, and it occurs to me he's putting the lube away. The drawer shuts, and I hear his footsteps heading towards the end of the bed. "Good girl... A little bigger than you're used to, isn't it? And you didn't scream. My, I am impressed. You've earned this," he says, a glint of approval in his voice. I heard the click and hum of the vibrator when he turned it on, then began to rub it against my clit. I moan in pleasure, quickly regaining the steps to my earlier denied climax. My stomach muscles clench, and I shudder, feeling myself on the verge of my release. Then the vibrator was gone, and I hear his footsteps retreating. The door opens, then closes. Silence.

My heart stopped for a second, realizing that he had left me tied in such a position to his bed, the door unlocked. Then rationality returns, and I reason that I've likely heard the bathroom door, and he's simply gone to clean the vibrator. I should be hearing the water running any minute now. I wait. Nothing.

In the distance, I hear a thud. Was that the front door closing? Fighting off a wave of panic, I tell myself it can't be. He wouldn't do that to me. I wait. Time drags on, and with it, I realize that he had in fact left me. My muscles were weary, and I began to sway slightly from exhaustion. I touched my head to the comforter beneath me, and found myself dozing off.

I was unsure of how long I'd been asleep when I jerked awake, uncertain of what had startled me, but every ounce of my being was tense, listening for more. Did the front door close? Had he returned? The sound of a woman's laughter floated up the stairs, and waves of panic wash over me anew. He had not mentioned roommates... but a man alone in a house this size? I imagined a roommate was quite possible, even likely. Worse yet, I was fairly certain there wasn't a lock on the bedroom door. Even if there was, I knew I had not heard him lock it. Would she have reason to come into his bedroom? I prayed not, but there I sat paralyzed in fear, listening to her every movement, real or imagined.

"Alright babe, well I've got to go... He says he's left me a present upstairs. I'll talk to you later," the woman's voice says. "'Bye!" I hear the snap of the phone closing, echoing up the stairs. I let out a cry of dismay, praying that You had left something for her in her room, even if in the back of my mind, I knew it was in vain. Every footstep felt like a nail being pounded into my proverbial coffin as she mounted the stairs.

The door opened, and she uttered a surprised "Oh!" She stood silent; staring, I imagined. "He's certainly outdone himself this time," she muttered, as though to herself. She walked around to my side, inspecting me as though I were prime cattle on the auction block. "What a pretty pussy... mmm, freshly shaved, too." A cool, slim hand reached out and cupped my breast, as though weighing, then massaging and rolling my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "Nice breasts, full, firm... definitely young. God, he's an asshole... teasing me with such a lovely gift, and yet I know he won't let me keep you. Lord knows, he'll want this for himself." It seemed as though she had addressed this last comment to me, but You had instructed me not to move, and I didn't dare disobey again. At any rate, she didn't seem to mind or even notice my silence. "Ah, well... may as well enjoy it while I have it."

I heard the scrape of metal on metal, and feel a gentle nudge on my right wrist. The cuff sprang open with the turn of the key, and relief of being released crashes through me. I immediately felt guilty, my elation at the possibility of rest for my aching body making it seem as though I were ungrateful for his attentions. I heard the woman's footsteps, moving around to the other side of the bed, and felt her unshackle my left wrist. Her footsteps retreated, and I contemplated the wisdom of moving. He had ordered me to stay put... but, if he had given me for her use... "Up, on your knees," her voice sounds from near the end of the bed. Panic returns – what should I do? I feared his reprisal, should he hear of my disobedience... yet what if I was disobeying by not following this new order? With quick purposeful steps, she rounded the bed. Taking a fistful of my hair, she yanked my head back with such force that I was certain my neck would snap...

"Did I stutter?" She slapped my face, and I looked up, shamefaced, into beautifully angry brown eyes.

"N-No, Ma'am," I stuttered, unsure of my ground. She released my hair, and I fell onto the bed with a plop.

"Pick yourself up, and get onto your knees. Do not delay." I pushed my upper body off of the bed, every muscle screaming with the effort. I rose to my knees and straightened my back, trying not to stretch noticeably, feeling a twinge of pain as the plug shifted slightly in my ass. She climbed up onto the bed and stood, staring down at me. Catching her eye, I quickly lowered my head, running my gaze down the length of her, fixing my eyes on her feet. She was tall, for a woman, with long gorgeous chestnut colored hair, perfectly complimenting her beautiful eyes. Long lashes, full lips on a thin, but not gaunt face. Large breasts, on what looked to be an hourglass figure... hard to tell, with that oversized sweater She as wearing. Long shapely legs clad in tight blue jeans, and bare feet. Subconsciously, I licked my lips. Who was a present for whom?

"Arms up. Reach for the ceiling." She ordered. I quickly complied, wondering what She had in mind. She took hold of one wrist and then the other, I found myself shackled again, the cuffs obviously having been mounted to the top of the bedposts. She stood back, seeming to consider me.

"How old are you, slut?" She asks.

Surprised, I stutter, "T-twenty one, Ma'am. Just turned."

"Hmm. Barely old enough to enjoy yourself. I was told He had a slut waiting for Me... yet you can't possibly have earned such a title, in so few years. What experience do you have?" She asked, Her voice filled with skepticism and scorn.

"I'm sorry to disappoint You, Ma'am," I found myself saying, as it seemed the appropriate response. Much to my surprise, I was sorry to disappoint Her. "I'm afraid I haven't any experience, but if You should be willing to have patience, Ma'am, I'm eager to learn." She was quiet, then, and I knew She was taking in the sight my painfully erect nipples, and prayed She couldn't see how aroused I was by Her mere presence. I felt as though my entire body were blushing.

"Yes," She said, a smirk in Her voice. "I can see that you are." Slipping a finger beneath my chin, She turned my face towards Hers, and I was struck anew by how beautiful She was. "Tell Me, have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, Ma'am," I looked away, embarrassed by my lack of experience. "It has always been one of my fantasies, but..." I trailed off, unsure of how to continue, hoping perhaps I wouldn't have to.

"But what?"

I blushed deeper, shamed. "I'm humbled by such beauty, Ma'am. To see a woman such as Yourself, and be able to have the nerve to approach Her... I do not wish to annoy Her with unwanted advances from someone so unworthy."

She seemed to consider this a moment. "If I had thought you unworthy, I'd have left you to await his return," She said, gently. "Present, you may be – but I've certainly the capability of rejecting said present, do I not?"

"Yes, Ma'am" I mumbled, feeling bashful.

"Still..." She said, giving me a considering look. "Many can be considered worthy of an audition. It's up to you, to earn that second interview." With that, She turned and stepped down off of the bed. She opened the nightstand drawer, surveying the contents. Unable to restrain my curiosity, I tilted my head, trying to catch a glimpse inside of what had all the ear markings of being the treasure trove of a sexual deviant. Sensing my movement, She turned, a smile playing about the corners of Her mouth.

Knowing what I was about, She stepped back, allowing me an unrestricted view. "Look all you like dear... Only good girls get to play with these." Her tone made it clear that I was in fact not a good girl. I peered inside, amazed at the mass of jumbled items. From such a distance in the fading light, I was able to identify just enough to wonder that if a good girl were to receive these – would I survive my bad girl punishment?

"His collection is decent... but alas, he is male, and does not know the true extent of what you can handle. I do." My mouth had gone dry, and I gulped audibly, trying to summon enough moisture to speak, rather than croak, a response. She laughed, and strode purposefully out of the room, leaving the door open. I listened as the sound of Her footsteps faded quickly down the hall, my mind working furiously. My knowledge of toys was admittedly limited, and she was obviously experienced enough to have amassed quite an impressive arsenal, should she choose. I trusted him implicitly... however, I did not know this beautiful and strange woman. That he would give me to her, even temporarily, suggested she was one of his trusted friends... No, I thought scornfully. I was not one of his possessions yet, and it was arrogant of me to assume I should be given a moment's thought, outside of what pleased him. I licked my lips, remembering the taste of his pleasure. I thought perhaps I didn't mind his lack of concern, so much, given the benefits.

I yelped as Her hand slid between my legs, Her fingers parting my pussy lips. So engrossed in my thoughts, I hadn't heard Her return. She rubbed my clit gently, making my already soaking pussy wet to the point it threatened to drip as I ground my pussy against Her hand, moaning in earnest. Then Her hand was gone, and She rounded the bed, climbing up on Her knees.

"Thinking about Me while I was gone, were you?" She said, a smirk in her voice. "I've brought you a treat." She held up a set of three clothespin-like clamps with bits of rubber on the ends, connected by a chain that made sort of a Y. I was instantly relieved. I had a set of clamps at home, and used them often. I could handle this. She squeezed the end of one nipple clamp, opening it, and I thrust my breasts out eagerly. Ignoring me, She began to remove the bits of rubber, revealing three slightly dull metal teeth on the insides of the clamp. I gasped as I felt the bite on my nipple. She quickly removed the rubber on the second nipple clamp, attached it, and then picked up the clit clamp. She seemed to stare at it a moment, weighing Her decision, then proceeded to remove the rubber from it as well. Reaching down, spreading my lips with Her left hand, She let the teeth gently close around my swollen clit, and I screamed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • College Days

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds