• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Going Out

Going Out

12

My head comes up as I hear the lock turn in the door. Seated on the floor next to your best chair, I wait.

Watching the door knob turn and a smile comes to my face. I have been patient waiting for you all day.

My face lights up as you walk in, closing the door behind you. Turning and putting your things on the table by the door. Watching your every move as you take off your coat. My heart beating faster, waiting for you to turn to me and say hello. Biting my lip as I wait for you to acknowledge me.

You pick the paper up off the table, and I can feel a slight shiver run through me as I anticipate you coming over to sit down in the chair, deciding what we should have for dinner, maybe even turning on the TV. I smile, watching you closely for some clue to your mood, to what the evening will hold for us.

As I watch, you don't turn to me. I start to think this is a new game, to see how long I can sit patiently and wait. I do my best not to fidget. Sitting, waiting, as I have waited all day. Spending most of my time, thinking of the moment you would come home.

You walk right past your best chair, past me on the floor. You set the paper absent mindedly on the dinning room table. I hear you in the kitchen. Some cupboards open and close. The refrigerator. I strain, listening hard. Waiting to hear you call me. To say anything.

I peek around your chair as you come back from the kitchen. Standing there a moment, you give me a quizzical look. A drink in one hand. You stare at me, almost as if you don't see me. I give you my best smile. Squirming slightly, knowing that usually brings a smile to your face, since you know what I am thinking...

"I think we should go out. There is nothing that appeals in the kitchen."

I smile, my heart racing for a moment. It has been a while since we went out to dinner. When I get to sit and talk to you as we eat. Sharing a meal like any other couple it. It is a rare treat, and I start to stand.

"Wear the black outfit. The blouse and skirt. Don't worry about anything under."

My smile freezes slightly. It has been a while since you mentioned that particular outfit. You know every piece of clothing I own. Threw out much of what I had before we met, but that outfit, without anything under. A slight shiver runs though me.

You raise an eyebrow and look at me. Almost daring me to say something. To protest what you have said. "Well ..."

At the sound of your voice, I can suddenly move again. Perhaps it won't be so bad. I trust you. You do nothing that isn't for my own good.

I walk over to the closet, sliding the door open, and reaching all the way to the back. I pull out the hanger. The little black skirt hangs under the sheer black blouse. I bite my lip laying it on the bed. Unbuttoning the blouse, I pull it up over my shoulders, feeling the smooth silky fabric brush against my skin. I feel my nipples move against it, becoming hard already, knowing that nothing is hidden. That is blouse was meant to be worn over something, and when we picked it out, and I tried it on, you kept having me go back for a smaller size until it stretched over me, the buttons just barely fastening over my breasts.

I pick up the skirt and slide it up to my waist. Fastening it, I pull it down as far as it will go. Definitely not made for someone of my height, it comes a few inches past my ass cheeks. If I move too much everything I have or don't have on will be easily exposed.

I put on some makeup, and start to head for the door, when I hear you yell back, "Oh, and use the black stockings with your heels."

I take a deep breath and pull them out, sitting down on the bed. Feeling the rough fabric of the bedspread against my ass, as I lean over to roll the stocking up my leg. One then the other. I pull my shoes on and fasten the straps, and stand, looking at myself in the mirror.

God, I wouldn't have gone anywhere in public looking like this, a month ago.

I step through the door nervously. You look up, and a little glint comes to your eye.

"Nice lipstick dear. Get the tube, you might want to freshen it while we're out. Wouldn't want any cock that gets in that mouth to be left unmarked tonight."

A shiver runs through me, as I retrieve the lipstick. I don't know if you are teasing or serious. I know you are fully capable of having me used. Knowing full well that although it turns me on, and that I long to please, it also goes against so much of what is in me. You have told me before, that is why it is so important that I do it.

I come back with my lipstick and you hand me a small purse. I drop the lipstick in, to look down and see a plug and a small vibe tucked away into it, as well as a few nasty looking little clips.

You smile at me, "Just in case, slut."

With that you pull your coat from the hook, and as I start to reach for mine, you shake your head. "We don't want to hide that wonderful outfit of yours, hon."

I blushes as you open the door for me, and I walk out into the hall. In the elevator you stand close to me, and when another man from the building gets in, you turn me slightly and push me forward, so that my tit brushes against him. My nipple now hard from the cool air.

Knowing that I can do nothing else, I smile at the stranger as the small enclosure comes to a stop. Suddenly you push past me as if you don't know me. As if you are embarrassed by the scene with this man, and as you do, you manage to push me towards him again, making me stumble and fall against the wall, my skirt flipping up to expose me.

The man leans over to help me. Acting the part of the kind stranger, but I can't help but notice his one hand moves up along my leg, while the one on my arm is at an odd angle to press against my tit.

I smile and apologize and quickly push out of the elevator before it starts up again. I know if I don't catch up to you at the car, you will leave without me. I will be stuck waiting until you return. Since I don't even have a key with me to return to the room.

I get to your car just as you unlock the doors. The only word you say is "Slow." as I get in.

You aren't talkative at all. I think to ask you where we are going. But I know better, if you wanted me to know you would tell me. You would let me in on your plans. To ask would only upset you. It could be a good evening, but if I pester or bug you, I know I will need to be reminded of my place. A place I long and desire to be, but that sometimes, is oh so hard for me.

Eventually the car, stops. Pulled up in front of a dive bar in the middle of no where. I know this isn't the kind of place I would choose to be. I bite my lip, hoping this is just a stop and that I will be waiting in the car, but then my door swings wide open.

I swing my legs out, knowing as I do that again I expose myself but no one seems to be around. I tremble slightly as I stand beside.

I hear you chuckle softly. "You gonna be a good slut, and do as your told? "

I nod, and look at you. We both know I don't wish to do anything else. That I have never really hated anything you asked of me. As you have proven to me time and time again as I grow wetter with each increasingly difficult task you put before me.

I look up at the door, starting to understand what is going to happen. How I am may be asked to service many, when all I really want is to have you inside me. But to get that, you are going to make me do this.

I feel you behind me, your hand slips under my skirt, your hand moving. You slide your hand out. Your fingers press against my lips and my mouth opens, tasting the wetness that always gives me a away.

"Lets go, baby slut. We have lots of folks who will be real happy to see you."

I step past you into the dimly lit bar. Looking around. Trying to get my bearings. It isn't very busy, but it isn't empty either. Most of the people sitting at various tables seem as if they belong here. As if this is the natural place for them to be.

I step in and to the side, waiting as you follow me and making your own assessment of the location. You walk over to the bar, where a very nice looking young woman is pouring drinks. I follow the direction you have gone, but I don't quite move up next to you. I know better than to sit down as if I am with you, unless you have invited me to do so. Biting my lip for a moment, I almost wish I wasn't so easy to bend to your will. I wish I had more spirit to stand up to you. But then I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't know the sense of accomplishment when I know you are pleased with a task you have set me.

You turn your head to me, and my attention suddenly focused on what you are doing. Waiting for some signal of what I am to do next. Then you tip your head to the back corner. I turn my head, looking back to where you indicate. Sitting there is a man, by himself. Absorbed in his thoughts and his drink. The type of guy that is usually difficult in these situations. A guy who doesn't always want to play games and take what is offered. A guy who is unlikely to offer me a seat, let alone to stay for a drink.

I glance back at you, hoping for a sign that I have another options but your eyes twinkle and you smile at me, then mouth the word ass. I stiffen suddenly. Always before it has been mouth or occasionally my cunt. To try to get a stranger to... my ass ... in so public a place. I feel my lips start to tremble and I know my mouth is about to protest so before it can get me in trouble I turn away taking a deep breath and getting ready to go try, when I feel your hand on my arm.

I turn back hoping that you have rethought this. That it will be another guy or another part of me offered up, but you just look into my eyes and say, "And you can't tell him."

You have told me before, many times before, to assume that every man wants to put his cock in me. That I should know this, and knowing I should want to do this for him. But I know, I want this because you want it of me. You who knows me better than anyone. I have learned a lot. I know, when a man finally does want but is held back because he thinks you are up to something, trying something. When he is on that edge of indecision, telling the truth can often tip him over. Just stating plain that it isn't so much him, as knowing the man I came with wants to see me do it. Whispering in his ear, how much it is turning me on, to know that I am being watched to see if I perform correctly, if I do everything I can to please him. None of which, can I do, if he won't let me wrap my lips... my cunt ... now my ass around him.

But I still hear those words. I can't tell him. Somehow I have to get that man into my ass. I know you want to hear me moan as he rams into me.

I pause as I approach his table. Looking at him nursing his drink, not paying attention to the rest of the room. I step forward and clear my throat.

He doesn't move. Now that I am closer I see how large he is. Much taller than I am. For a moment I think to turn back, and looking I see you talking to the bartender. I know from the corner of your eye you are keeping track of what I am doing.

Finally I take a deep breath, and move closer. "Excuse me..."

As soon as the words begin to slip from my mouth, he turns towards me. "Go away. I don't have any money to waste on any whores."

It takes me by surprise. How blunt his words are. There is something about the way he sits there, I expected him to be shy and withdrawn, to avoid looking at me, as I stand there. Finally my voice comes. "I don't want any money." I see his eyebrow go up as his eyes move down over me, and I realize suddenly what I have failed to say, and the words tumble from my mouth. " And I am no whore, either."

He shakes his head and with a little laugh, he says, "Yeah right. No money, but a pack of cigarettes, or a drink, or some food, or hell, why not some drugs, and you can make me a real happy man, right?"

I glanced over my shoulder, to where your sitting at the bar. An attractive young lady sits next to you, and I can see the drink you have bought for her, and I turn back to my task at hand. The sooner I get this done, the sooner I can get you away from the bar, and that girl. I hate the fact that I am possessive of you at times like this. Knowing full well that you have sent me to someone else, and yet, I still just want to be there with you. For a moment, I almost wish you didn't know me so well. I wonder if you hadn't figured it out, if we would have had a nice simple relationship, but I know better. It is what I am that keeps us together.

I look back at him and give him my best smile. "Nothing like any of that. You just looked a bit lonely sitting here, and I noticed. It's very quiet here tonight, and I thought maybe you would like a bit of conversation if nothing else."

I hold my breath as he looks me up and down. Knowing full well I don't look at all as if I am here for some conversation, but stranger things have happened.

"Go away." he says as he turns back to his drink. But there is some hesitation there. Something inside me jumps a little, suddenly sure, I can have this man if I play my cards right.

Ignoring his words, I sit down at his table. I smile and stare at his face, waiting. Knowing if I sit long enough he will look up. Finally he does.

"I know you speak English, and I don't remember asking you to sit down."

Smiling, "No, I guess you didn't, but that doesn't mean you didn't want me to sit down."

"Look, girl, I don't have anything you would want."

"Don't be so sure. Can you read my mind or something?"

"No, but I can read those clothes, and the way your hips swing, and that little smile that plays at your lips."

"Ahh, so you do notice things. Look I'm not out for anything but a little company. My friend seems to have found someone better to talk to," I swing my head a little bit to you at the bar where you seem deeply engaged in conversation with the blond. I turn my head a little and see your hand slip onto her knee, and I have to bite my lip to stop myself from letting the depths of my feeling show.

I turn back to my companion who now is looking at you. "If you came in with him, why aren't you over there keeping his attention?"

I blush slightly. "He does what he wants, as I do. No point in my trying to stop him. He thinks it would be fun to have me go out looking like a whore so everyone stares at us, but once we are here, he is bored with it, and leaves me on my own." I have to laugh at your puzzled look. "Don't worry, it's all good, but if you really don't want my company ..." I take a big chance and start to stand.

"No, no. You might as well sit down." He looks me up and down again as I sit. I allow my legs to slip open slightly, so he can't fail to notice my lack of underwear, then quickly cross my legs, as if I am trying to hide that from his notice. Slowly he shakes his head, "I've never understood why a woman would do that, especially an attractive woman like you."

I laugh nervously and lean forward a little on the table, knowing my tits are falling forward against the fabric of my sheer shirt. "To be honest, sometimes I don't know why I do either. Except, well, it's exciting. So different from being at work, so prim and proper." Blushing deeply, then smiling at him. "I guess I have a bit of that naughty girl in me." I sit back up and as I do, I slide my foot out of my shoe and lets my foot run along the inside of his calve.

He looks at me a long moment before speaking. "You should be careful with confessions like that, you never know what the person you are talking to might make of it."

Grinning, I let my foot run a little further up along his leg, stretching my toes to run them along his thigh. "Oh, I am sure I can handle most anything that comes along."

He sits there sipping his beer. Watching me, as I sit, only my foot moving slightly along his leg, sliding up a bit further.

I turn in my chair, looking over at you at the bar. Mostly the moment is so I can use the motion to push my foot higher, letting my toes brush against his crotch, to judge the effect out conversation is having. I see you glance my way and smile. You knew when you picked this guy he would be difficult. I don't half doubt you still expect me to fail, as long as this is taking. But I don't worry about that. You've always rewarded me for a task accomplished even if I didn't do it in record time, and now I am determined to succeed with this one. My toes wiggling against his growing hardness as I turned back, and it slips from the reach of my toes again.

As I turn back to him, I see the look in his eyes. He does want me, but he isn't sure this isn't a set up. That I am not out to get his money, or something else. He wouldn't believe me if I told him all I wanted was sex. That I wanted to feel his cock in my ass, so I could cum, then go home, enjoy my owner as well.

"If you keep this up, girlie, I may have to make you finish what you start. I don't take well to teases in any fashion."

"Oh, I never ever tease, if I don't mean to back it up." My foot sliding to the floor. "In fact, what would you do," I pick up a napkin off the table, "if I happened to drop this," I let it fall to the floor.

You look at me. "Definitely not pick it up for you."

I smile with a glint in my eye. "I guess I am going to have to get it then."

Smiling I scoot my chair out a little, then slip from it down to my knees, as if I couldn't reach the napkin from my chair. "Oh darn, I kicked it, just a minute."

I slip under the table, leaning forward on my hands, moving forward. I feel the cool air move across my ass as my skirt rides up, knowing full well if anyone is looking I have managed to expose myself. Knowing if you have seen, you have probably pointed me out the guy next to you, laughing and making sure I am made a spectacle of.

Slowly I run my hand along the inside of his leg, feeling them swinger wider, as my hands wander up and unfasten his jeans. The button then the zipper, my hands drawing his hard cock out, then tugging a little until he slides down in his chair enough that I can run my tongue slowly over him. Feeling him jump and stiffen further.

I slip the napkin into his lap and giggle softly as I slip back out from under the table and stand up, and I give you my best smile. "I seem to have lost my napkin after all."

I watch his eyes flicker. The hunger now so obvious in them. I see him trying to find the words, to find a way to get what he needs.

I turn and look at my chair. "Uhh, my chair seems to be a little wet right now. Do you think maybe I could share yours?"

I glance back at him. He doesn't say anything and I start to wonder if I pushed him too far. Then suddenly he speaks, "Maybe we should go somewhere else."

"Oh no. I can't do that. Remember I am here with someone, but if I could just maybe slide into your lap for a little while."

He glares at me a moment, then pushes his chair back just enough that I see the tent made by the napkin and I smile. I move over to his side of the table and his slides back a little further so I can sit down. As I do, I wiggle just enough so the back of my skirt lifts as I sit, my bare skin resting against his napkin.

His hands slide around my. Holding me at the waist. Slowly moving up and down along my stomach, not quite daring to slide up onto my tits. I squirm against him, my ass pressing to his hardness.

Slowly I reach around and pull the napkin out of his lap, pressing back down, feeling our skin brush against each other.

His hands slide down onto my legs. He tugs against my legs, trying to work them open. He presses against me, his mouth in my ear as he whispers, "Open that little cunt for me now, girlie."

A rush comes through me as I hear him, his hot breath caressing my cheek. I look up and I see your attention is focused on me. My legs part slightly and I feel his hand rub against me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Going Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds