• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Strap-on Sex Party

Black Strap-on Sex Party

Howdy, folks. How are you doing? Welcome to the Ultimate Black House Party. It's a party where Black folks get it on in every way possible. Anything goes around here. Don't say you weren't warned. The only rule is that nobody gets hurt, permanently. Otherwise, anything goes. The men and women of this House are the Black Elite. They were brought to this secluded, privately owned desert island by plane. Upon their arrival they were greeted by Master Blalock, the Agency's renowned Master of Ceremonies. This tall, good-looking, bald-headed Black gentleman in his late forties is a high-ranking employee of the Agency and was accompanied by his minion, a shifty-eyed, beautiful young woman of Hispanic origin.

Master Blalock was a longtime employee of the Agency, which was supposedly white-owned but exclusively minority-operated. To say these people were high-profile would have been a somewhat of an understatement. Black male and female college presidents, business leaders, world-famous best-selling authors, Supreme Court judges, high-profile professional athletes and so on. They come here to do their thing. It's the one place where they can do whatever they want without fear of their business being revealed to the wrong people. If you're in the public eye, you definitely don't want to be found in a compromising position. For reasons of safety, the names of some of the people have been changed. Let's watch. For our purposes, although there are a dozen Black men and women here, we shall focus on an especially kinky quartet whose activities proved more creative and entertaining than all of the others combined.

First, we have Janet. She's a tall, large Black woman with large breasts, a thick body, wide hips and a huge butt. She's here with her man Leonard. He's a tall, large Black man who looks like a professional athlete. They're both really freaky. First, they both got naked, then they got their freak on. First, Leonard got on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. You might be thinking, what the fuck? But apparently that's how the brother likes to get down. Oh, well. To each his own. Janet came up behind him and began greasing up his ass. Then she put on a large strap-on dildo and began poking his ass with it. She held him by the hips and thrust into him, shoving the dildo deep into his ass. Hard and deep, just like he loved putting it to her. She took a perverse pleasure in fucking him, wielding her plastic cock with absolute authority. Leonard screamed as his girl began pounding his ass with the massive dildo. While Janet fucked Leonard with the dildo, another couple decided to join in on the fray. The couple in question was Luke, a tall, large Black man in his early forties with short hair and a goatee. His girlfriend was Monica, a tall, plump, pretty-faced, big-bottomed Black woman with jet-black skin and a shaved head. Monica got on all fours and began sucking her man's long and thick black cock.

Luke thrust his cock into Monica's mouth, loving the feel of the Black woman's mouth as she sucked on him. She was a great cock sucker. Hell, that's one of the reasons why he was with her. Monica sucked on Luke's cock for a while, then he came and she drank his seed. He pulled her on all fours, and smacked her plump ass. He grabbed a bottle of lube tossed to him by Janet, who was still fucking her husband in the ass with the dildo. Luke greased up his plump girlfriend's asshole, then spread her butt cheeks before shoving his massive cock up her asshole. Monica screamed when she felt her man's big cock invade her back door. Luke laughed and continued to slam his cock deep down where the sun didn't shine. He winked at Janet, who was still slamming her dildo in and out of Leonard's ass. Leonard for the most part took it like a champ. Janet smiled as she fucked him, and stroked his cock. He was so damn hard. It didn't take him long to cum. When Leonard came, Janet pulled the dildo out of his ass and drank his seed. Then, they switched positions. Janet got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Leonard came up behind her. He pushed his cock between her plump butt cheeks and penetrated her asshole. Grabbing her big hips, he thrust into her. Janet gasped when she felt Leonard's big cock invading her asshole. If there's one thing this wickedly kinky Black woman loved more than fucking a Black man in the ass with her dildo, it was getting fucked in the ass by a Black man.

Leonard gave it to her, hard and fast. He slammed his cock deep into her ass, going where the sun didn't shine. Janet reached behind herself with both hands and spread her butt cheeks even wider apart, welcoming Leonard's cock into her ass. She screamed passionately and begged him for more. Leonard began fucking his woman like there was no tomorrow. In part, it was because he loved fucking that ass of hers. Also, it was because he wanted to make her pay for sodomizing him with the dildo earlier. Payback is a bitch! He continued slamming his cock into her tightest, darkest hole. Janet backed up against him, driving him deeper inside her. She couldn't get enough of the deliciously hot pain she felt in her nether regions. She was in love with the massive black dick that was moving in and out of her ass and if loving it was wrong she didn't want to be right. They went at it like this for a while until he finally came, sending his hot seed deep inside her ass. That's when she screamed loud enough to not only wake the dead but also crumble the walls of Hell itself.

Meanwhile, Luke and Monica were trying new things. Presently, Luke was lying on the carpeted floor while Monica straddled him. She supported herself by resting her hands on his strong shoulders. She was riding him for all he was worth. Up and down she went, her eyes widening and closing, her face contorted with effort. Her ass was impaled on Luke's massive cock, which was not an easy thing, to say the least. Grunting with effort, she slowly went up and down on it. It felt good, wickedly good. But it also hurt like hell at the same time. Yet she wouldn't give it up for the world. Luke, on the other hand appeared completely relaxed as he continued to fuck his voluptuous girlfriend in the ass. She rode him passionately, not caring for the pain, only the furnace she felt deep down in places she didn't even want to think about. A furnace that was like a thirst from within, a thirst which only his massive dick had the power to quench. Finally, it happened. Luke finally gave it up. the viselike pressure of her tight ass on his cock demanded it. He came, sending his seed deep within his very naughty girlfriend. Monica screamed as she felt Luke's seed rush deep within her. She practically collapsed on top of him. Laughing, he caught her in his arms. They lay like this, riding the tingling sensations which still coursed through their bodies.

A short while later, the two couples sat down at a table and were served meals and drinks worthy of the Olympian gods. Their servant was a tall, attractive young woman in a tuxedo who answered to the name Regina. Tonight was one of the best nights of their lives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Strap-on Sex Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds