• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Living Again Ch. 02

Living Again Ch. 02

This is a continuation of Chapter 1, and probably won't make a lot of sense unless you've read it first.

*

The next morning, I woke early. Last night was just the wake up call, today was the start of the transformation. I quickly slipped into shorts and a halter top. Going into the kitchen, I put on the coffee, and fried a few strips of bacon, and made pancakes. Finally, I put on some orange juice.

In preparation for the next phase of her domination, I placed the anal plug with the fox-tail on the table, along with the bottle of lubricant.

Going into her room I removed the hand cuffs from her and roughly shook her. "Mother, get up!" I commanded. "Get up now!" Slowly, she woke up. "Put on a bra; go to the bathroom, and come to breakfast."

While she complied, I went into the kitchen and laid out the food. When she got to the table, she was clad in panties and a bra. "I didn't tell you to wear panties! I fucking said to put on a bra!" I spat. "Now take off those panties and bend over the table! I meant what I said last night! You will address me as ma'am, and you will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to. Is this clear?"

"Yes ma'am." she said, bending over the table.

"Spread your cheeks." I commanded. I applied some lubricant to her ass, and then to the plug. Slowly, I worked the plug into her red ass, pressing it inch by inch until it was fully seated in her butt. "Sit down please."

As we ate, I carried on a running monologue. "There are going to be some changes around here, starting today. Your drinking will stop. Until you have demonstrated to me that you have your life under control, I will be making the decisions around here. Would you like another pancake?"

"Yes please", she said.

"This morning, after we do some cleaning around here, we will be going out. How did you enjoy your breakfast?" I asked.

"Thank you ma'am, it was very good." she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said. Now, the first thing I want you to do is to bring all of your bottles of vodka here."

Slowly, she made her way around the house, gathering up the bottles of vodka, full and half full. As she walked around the house, the foxtail from the anal plug swished between her legs. I almost burst into laughter when she was on her hands and knees, getting a bottle out from underneath the couch. Finally, an impressive number of bottles were stacked around the sink.

"Now, pour them down the drain." I said. As she poured the vodka, I sensed the last of her resistance fading as well. "If I catch you drinking, or with any alcohol, you will receive a beating that will make last night look like a warm-up exercise. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am," she said quietly.

"Good. Now, I want you to clear the table, put away the left over food, and do the dishes. When you've completed these tasks, come to the bathroom", I said.

While she performed her tasks, I went to the bathroom and started a bath. I had to admit, the power of being in control, combined with memories of the night before had made me terribly horny. I laid in the tub, and let my hands drift down to my sex. Slowly, savoring the warmth of the tub, and the warmth in my pussy, I brought myself to orgasm. When I returned to my senses, my mother was standing in the bathroom, looking slightly flushed.

"Bring a towel, and dry me off." I said. Once she had dried me off, I had her follow me into my room. I positioned myself on the edge of my bed.

"Get on your knees, and crawl to the edge of the bed." I instructed. "Today I am going to teach you how to eat pussy. You seem to be the exception to the rule that a woman knows intimately how to please another woman. Place your head between my legs. Now, with the tip of your tongue, lightly and delicately trace around my pussy. Yes, that's it. Now, lightly circle your tongue around my clit. Yes. Just a little. This isn't the main event. The purpose here is to tantalize me. Now, spread the lips of my pussy and stick your tongue in. Yes. That's it. Lick around the edge. Good. Keep doing that.... Yes.... Very good. Now, I want you to take one of my labia between your teeth. Yes. Very tenderly, hold it between your tongue, and your top front teeth. Now slowly draw your head away, raking my labia with your teeth. Yes. That's good. Now, do it again. Uhmm.. Now, take the other labia and do the same thing. Yeah... Now, take both lips into your mouth, and using your top and bottom teeth, rake the labia. Yes, a little more gently. Yes... Now, stick your tongue fully in my pussy. Yes, that's it. Now, using your fingers, spread my pussy, and expose my clit. Very gently, and very slowly, I want you to lick my clit. Yes. That's it. Put a little saliva on the end of your tongue. Yes. That's it, you're doing a good job of eating my pussy mother."

She was really doing a terrific job of eating me. The power of having my own mother under my control was erotic. Her submission to me was really just starting but I could feel the sense of exhilaration it was bringing on in me. I knew that I could command my own mother to satisfy any sexual desire and she would not only comply, but would do so enthusiastically and with abandon. A part of my mind whispered that this way led to madness, but I quickly shushed it.

"Yes... Now, take a finger and put it inside my pussy. That's it. Slowly massage my pussy with your finger. Yes. That's good. Now, I want you to suck my clit. Place it in your mouth, between your tongue and front teeth. Now, use your tongue. Suck on my clit. Use your tongue to massage my clit. Yes. That's it! Faster. Yes! Suck it. Yes, oh, shit, I'm cumming!" I fell back against the bed, and she raised herself, still licking my clit, and fingering my pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. "Yes! Oh, I'm cumming again!"

"That was excellent", I said after I'd caught my breath. "You show some promise after all. Now, come over her and bend over the bed." As she bent over the bed, I removed the anal plug from her ass. Next, I motioned her to lay on the bed.

"Didn't Dad ever eat your pussy?" I asked.

"No ma'am. He thought it was dirty." she said.

"I think it's time for you to find out what you've been missing out on." With that, I used the same techniques I had just taught her. As she was nearing her orgasm I jammed two fingers in her rectum and started roughly finger fucking her ass. Her whole body flushed rose red, as her abdomen tensed. Suddenly, she was going berserk, her body convulsing over and over again. Finally, after several orgasms I stopped licking her.

After a short nap together, I had her take a shower and get ready to go out.

When she was dressed, we went down to the local health club where we signed up for a membership. I knew that in order to get my mother's state of mind turned around, and stop her drinking, she was going to need to change her diet and exercise habits as well. As part of the signup package, I purchased 20 sessions with a personal trainer.

After we left the health club, I drove us to a lingerie store. We went to the bra section where I helped her pick out a half dozen sexy bras. I had always thought my mother had nice breasts, and it seemed a shame to see them locked up in a plain, white cotton bra. When we got into the fitting room, I helped her try them on. Suddenly, I was inspired.

"Make yourself come" I hissed.

"Here? No." she protested.

"Make yourself come now!" I commanded in a low urgent voice. Slowly she dropped her pants and stuck her hand into her panties. "Yes. That's it. Rub your pussy. Make yourself come." While she rubbed her pussy, I kneaded her breasts, and pulled and twisted her nipples. In no time she was cumming, biting her lip to keep from crying out.

As we paid for the articles, I noticed the cashier giving my mother's flushed condition a penetrating look.

On the way home, we stopped for a light dinner at a salad buffet. When we were seated, I asked her how she was feeling.

She stared at me thoughtfully for a minute and said "I'm feeling better. Thank you. I appreciate that you're looking out for me."

"And how do you feel about the sex?" I asked.

She flushed slightly and stammered a little. I could see she wasn't quite ready to admit that she enjoyed being in a submissive lesbian relationship with her own daughter.

"In return for my assistance, you will be my submissive sex slut. I will continue to fuck you when I want, how I want, and where I want. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm sensing there's something you'd like to ask me" I said.

"I'm not sure how to ask this, so I'll.." she trailed off

"You want to know how long I've been a lesbian?" I asked her.

Slowly, she nodded her head.

"I've been having sex with women since I was 16. I'm sure you remember Lisa Mastriani?"

"You mean all of those times you had sleep-overs together?"

"Yes. We'd spend the nights kissing and cuddling, making love. It was a very nice time for me", I said, a hint of wistfulness tinging my voice.

I could see some of the tension ease away from her and we enjoyed the rest of the meal talking about my nephews, her job, and school.

When we got home, I went to the spare bedroom and got out our massage table. My parents had purchased a portable model some years ago. I was pretty sure my mother had always been the one doing the rubbing. After I set the table up, I adjusted the lights, and went around the living room lighting the candles. Their light gave a warm friendly glow, while the scents of cinnamon and vanilla filled the room. Finally, I turned on the stereo and put on some laid back jazz. When I had everything ready, I called my mother in and had her get on the table.

Slowly, I massaged the oil into her back. While I was working the oil in, I told her how much I loved her and how important she was. I worked my way over her entire body; starting with her back, down her arms, her buttocks and her legs and then her feet. Then, I had her turn over and I rubbed the oil into her thighs, her breasts, and her stomach. Finally, I lightly and delicately massaged the oil into her ears and face.

As I was completing the massage, she became so relaxed that she fell asleep on the massage table. When I was ready to go to bed, I woke her up and helped her to bed. As I got into bed with her, she spooned up to me, and cupped my breast in her hand and we fell asleep entangled in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Living Again Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds