• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Women of My Life Ch. 01

The Women of My Life Ch. 01

123456...11

THE WOMEN OF MY LIFE : FIRST PART

A big sister to comfort

INTRODUCTION

When my story begins, I was living alone with my mother (Mary-46), two of my sisters (Jennifer-25 and Samantha --15) and my Grandma (Jacqueline-65). We were all living in a big farm, with 100 hectares of garden, bordered by a forest , where there is a large lake.

Around ten years before, my grandfather died (heart-attack), and it was too hard for my grandma to go on working in the farm. So she kept the house, and the garden, and sold all the fields around. And the garden was enough large to keep her "intimate". In fact the house was in the middle of the garden.

The farm is around twenty minutes by car to the town. And if somebody want to come and see us, it's better to call and say us that before. If not, it's not sure we will hear the door-bell ring, especially during the summer when we are out side most of the time.

It was around five years, my mother, three sisters and I (Johnny-20), we were living there. My father had died around two years before, and because we were all in the same town, we had decided to live in the farm with my grandma.

Till the death of my father, my mother didn't looked for another man. In fact, she never told us anything about any lover, or a man she was liking a lot. And it wasn't very often we received some of his friends, and of hers too. It seemed she get closed to the world. And with my grandma and sisters, we were very sad because of that.

For my sisters, it was quite different. They are so beautiful, that a lot of my friends were jealous with me. A lot of boys wanted to be with them. And, if at that time for Sam (Samantha) it was just the beginning, for Jenny (Jennifer) it was unbelievable. If she had made each boy paid one dollar just for a smile, we could be millionaires now.

For Claudia, the twin sister of Jennifer, it was quite different. Sure she was as beautiful as Jenny, but she decided to leave us after our father's death. She was too much attached to him and she felt so sad in the farm that she though it was better for her to

At that time I was already with Debby (20). We were together since four years, and we had decided to get fiancée at the end of the next school year. She was living alone with her mother and sister too.

In fact her parents didn't get married, and her father had left them a few months ago to live with a younger woman. I can say that it was hard for all her family.

I will just say that her mother and sister became closed to me after that, as her grandma. I was afraid to became "the boy" of her family.

One thing I can say more, is that Debby wasn't caring about her friends. I wasn't a boy that she girls were fool about. To be true, when I get the boyfriend of Debby, I was sure that it was a bet from some friends. I made her suffer because of this. And her friends were telling her to let me down.

I can add that a lot of boys were jealous with me, because of Debby. She could be a real top-model, and she had a lot of offers to be one. But she never accept, she never liked to be looked as a doll.

All began on summer. That summer, I wasn't really working at a job. My mother had asked me to stay at home, because there were some bedrooms to fit out. My aunt (Kate- 40) and her twin daughters (Shauna and Tawny, 13) were up to join us, after her divorce would be pronounce.

But some times, I went to help the farmers, our "neighbors", in their jobs. But most of time I was asked to ride theirs horses, because they men were too old or handicap to do that by themselves. And, of course, the job to do in their farms weren't so hard.

It was done that I will have to live alone with seven women for a few years.

Before that crazy summer, I've never though about incest, or almost. But I will tell it later and, as I just told, I had a very crazy summer. When I think about it now, I can't realize yet. But all happened like I'll write it now.

OK. Now, I can go on.

Chapter I : My big sister Jennifer (Jenny) -- Act I

Strange sadness

It was the first Saturday of June, two weeks before the holidays for me. All that day long, I had to be alone at home with Jennifer. My mother, grandma and Samantha were at my grandaunt for the week-end. And I was having a pause, watching some sport on TV, sat on the sofa. I like a lot all kinds of sports.

That Saturday, Debby, my girlfriend, was in her family, for her uncle's birthday. And because I had to work in the house, she didn't asked or forced me to go with her. Anyway, I wasn't knowing her family very well and her mother thought it was better for me to not come.

The program on TV was near from the end and the morning good began when the phone rang. I didn't took the call, knowing that it was for Jennifer, and she quickly came down her bedroom, with a big enjoyment on her face. I put the TV sound lower.

I quickly looked at her. She was only wearing very simples white bra and a white panty. But I didn't looked much more. It was used for her to be dressed like that at home. And for me, I was wearing only shorts and T-shirt.

It's one of my grandma's habits. Another of her habit is to go to swim in the lake naked. "Who can see?" she always says.

And she's right, to be able to see her swim naked, there's only two possibilities : To be with her, so to be from the closed family, or to have a plane ad to stay just below.

With a short and quick breathing, Jenny took off the phone, and began to speak.

- Yeah? ... Yes, that's me ... Hum, hum ... What?! ... Please, I don't want ... Yes, of course! I won't come ... No, I won't come ...Why?! You ask me why?! You know why ... No, you know it ... You're drunk!!! ... Oh!! Yes, you are ...Yes, of course. Who with? ... And you will drink and you will let these boys stroke me everywhere. I'm not a doll! ... What? It's an order? ... I'm not your dog, Franck. Fuck-you ... Yes, of course.

She put down the phone strongly. By her shouting with her boyfriend, she had began to cry softly. She kept on staying next to the phone, hiding her face in her hands.

- Ass-hole. She seemed say to her interlocutor.

It wasn't really the first time that shouts like that were happening with her boyfriend. Franck, his name, was the worst -hole I've never known. He was a biker, and the most important was his bike. The girls were on hearth only for the men's pleasure for him. I wasn't liking him at all, and all the others of the family were on my side against him. He was dirty and disgusting. And he wasn't hiding that he'd like to fuck our mother and sister Samantha.

The atmosphere was really uneasy for me now. Of course, I wasn't pleased about my sister's misadventure, but it wasn't my problem. And it wasn't in my habits to take part in the heart's life of the others.

But I wasn't really knowing how to react with Jennifer. I had guessed that something wasn't going on in the best way for her, and I felt disarmed in front of that situation.

I was still wondering how I could make her feel a bit better when the phone rang once more. Jennifer instantly took it off to answer. She was still a bit whispering.

- Yeah? ... Yeah, that's me ... What? ... You're joking. And you're drunk ... Yes you are, each time you are with your friends you're drunk ... What? ... And what more? You know that I won't do that, I already told you that ... No ... No ... Ah, yeah? OK, maybe it's better like that ... Yes, I'm serious ... No, I told you no ...Yes, I'm serious ... OK, I hope not to see you any more. Fuck you!!

And she put down the phone more violently and strongly than before. Instantly, she sat on a bar-stool that was near the phone and, hiding back her face in her hands, she went on crying more loudly and strongly.

I suddenly felt sadder for her, understanding that she had just broke with her boyfriend. And I felt more uneasy too. I couldn't stay blind in front of her sadness and distress.

- Come here. I told her.

Jennifer, looked at me, cleaning the cries that were flowing along her jaws. Her eyes were red. She came, and sat close to me. She put her head on my shoulder and cried more deeply. I put my arm around her neck.

- Go on sis, I told, you'll fell better after. I told her softly.

- Why he's so bad with me?

- I don't know. We can be so strange, sometimes ...

- He's not strange, he's stupid.

- You're right.

- You don't like him, hum?

- You know that.

Jennifer (we call her Jenny) is a bit taller than me. She has long brown hair, and brown eyes. Her body is very nice. Her breasts are quite large and heavy.

Sure she could have a good career of top-model or, why not, a playmate, but she always refuse that because she wasn't feeling turned on that kind of way of life.

After a while, she stopped cried.

- Can I put my head on your knees?

- Of course, you can! Why do you ask?

- Thanks. She just said.

She slid on the sofa, laid on it on her side, face turned towards the TV screen and put her head on my legs and one of her hand on my knees. I felt her deep warm and wet breathing flow on my skin, that gave me a very strange feeling.

I haven't get off my hand from her neck, and automatically, I slid my hand on her body, and began to massage her. She had took the same position than Debby get when we watched TV together, and me feelings were that she was Debby.

A few seconds later, I began to feel my dick getting an hard-on. To caress her skin was a strange sensation. Then, I realized that I was caressing my big sister's belly's skin. I immediately took-off my hand form her body, and put it on the back of the sofa.

- Please, no. Jenny told. Go on.

- Jenny! I exclaimed.

- Please, it's so nice.

- But, Jenny, are you realizing?! ...

- Johnny, please. Come on.

- But ... I made. It's not good ...

- Please, she asked once more.

- I don't want to go ahead, please. I'm not feeling easy.

- Please, brother. She complained.

- OK, OK. But don't get angry with me.

- No, I won't.

I put back my hand on her body, and slowly, I began to caress the skin of her sweet and soft belly again. Not long later, she began to have some long and deep soft happy groans.

But quickly, I felt my dick began to get hard back. I tried to move a bit to not make her move her head too to not feel that, but when I moved she groaned with unhappiness.

Resigned but a bit nervous , I stopped to move, and I went on caress her. I began to feel uneasy, and I hoped very strong that we wouldn't notice my hard-on, and all would be OK.

But soon, I felt her moving her head closed to my hard dick. I looked at her face, and I saw she was smiling.

- Hum. She made. It seems you've got some dirty wishes.

- Please, don't make me feel more uneasy and guilty than I am. I said.

- Guilty?

- You know, I'm just a boy, and to have such a beautiful girl laid next to me makes me have some men's problems, even she's my own sister.

- All boys are the same. She said. But why do you feel guilty?

- Jenny! I'm your brother, and I don't have the right to have this kind of problems with you.

- Hum, hum. My little brother is getting a hard-on for his own old sister.

- Oh! Fuck off.

She turn her face to me, smiling. Then she suddenly knelt up on the sofa on my side.

- OK! Show it to me. She said.

- What?! I asked quite choked.

- Show it to me. Don't be ashamed, I'm your sister. I've already saw you naked, anyway. So, please, show it to me.

- Jenny! It's not clever. Do you want to make me feel more uncomfortable than I am now?

- Johnny. I'm you older sister, and I ask you to show me your dick. Do it, if not I will do it by myself.

I knew she could do that.

- Please, Jenny. It's not a good idea. I told, complaining.

- Johnny ... I won't keep so patient for long ...

- But ... Jenny!! No!! I began to help myself.

- Johnny. She told more aggressively.

- OK, OK.

I took a deep breath and flood off the air longly. I wasn't feeling really easy, but my dick wasn't really getting down. And she seemed so convinced to really go on get my dick out from my shorts that I guessed that to try to late that moment would made her more aggressive about that.

On the moment, I wasn't really understanding that was happening in her head. she had just broke down with her boyfriend less than ten minutes ago ... and now, she was ordering me, her own young brother to show her my hard dick. That was really unusual.

Then, resigned, I stood up and I quickly slid down my shorts to my feet. My hard dick popped-off my shorts and I immediately sat back quite heavily on the sofa, hiding the hardness of my dick from her eyes behind my hands. I felt getting strongly red.

- Johnny! Made Jenny.

- What? I asked her.

- You know ... She made as I had something to confess her.

Seeing that I wasn't near to move my hands, she took one of my fist nicely and moved my hand away from my body. Watching at my dick I saw her face completely change of expression from a kind of amusement to a strong surprise.

- Wow! Exclaimed Jenny.

- Please. I said.

- Hey! It seems that my little brother is excited my his own big sister.

- Jenny, please.

Jenny moved away from the sofa, come in front to me, and kneeled down on the floor, having her face in front of my dick.

- What please? It's unbelievable! You're like a horse! She exclaimed.

She took my dick in her hand. I almost jumped on the sofa.

- Please Jenny, let me put back my shorts on now. I asked.

- And to hide that marvelous dick from my view, out of order. She told.

- But ... if somebody come?

- Who do you want to come? We're alone for all the week-end long. Anyway, we will know it enough soon. Instead of the dogs, birds and cats, nobody can see us.

She was incorrectly right. But I was afraid about the following of the events. Sure it wasn't a normal situation for me to feel my hard dick held by my old sister's warm and soft hand.

Then she began to move her hand round my dick very slowly. I didn't moved, but I felt more and more uncomfortable. Suddenly, she opened my legs with her hands, held my hips, made move forwards to the border of the sofa and she moved on her knees between them. She moved her hair to her back with her hand and she approached her mouth to my dick.

- What are you doing? I asked afraid.

- Nothing, let me do.

- Do what? I asked a bit more frightened.

- Just a blow-job. It won't kill us.

- But we can't. You're my sister! I exclaimed.

In the same time I tried to escape from her holding and, bending forwards, I put my hands on her shoulders pushing her away from me. But she put her hands on my legs and kept taking them very strongly disallowing me to get free from her.

- Please, Jenny. I told.

- But you're so big!! She exclaimed. I can't let that goes ... and I can't let you like that.

- But ... I made, trying to escape from her.

- Johnny, please. She very softly and sensually said.

Her voice tone was so deep, warm and sensual that I couldn't move anymore. I looked at her in her eyes, seeing that she was really wishing to go on and I suddenly felt petrified by that my own big sister was near to do with me. It was a kind of incest.

Then, she immediately took my dick in her hand and began to give me a very soft a nice hand-job. She seemed be very conscientious to do that. Then, she moved her face more near to my dick and took off her tongue and began to title my purple head-cock.

More and more she change her titling in a licking, quite good wetting my head-cock. I was getting so excited that I began to wish her to take my dick in her mouth. I didn't have to wait for long and she slowly took my head-cock in her mouth, nicely pressing her lips around it.

Then, she played with her tongue around my head-cock inside her mouth and she kept on hand-jobbing my dick with care and nicely. I began to breathe and groan very deeply. It was so good to be lick in her mouth that was so wet, sweet and warm.

Even I was really strongly good feeling to get blow-jobbed by my own big sister. I wasn't feeling as easy as I could be. That situation was so strange and I wasn't completely turned on taking my pleasure by being sucked by Jenny, even she was doing that by herself.

- Please, I finally said. Stop, we can't.

But her answer was to take my dick just a bit more deep in her mouth, and to softly pump it. I groaned deeply once more, having a short sudden spasm of surprise.

Then, she began to suck my dick slowly, and to go on masturbate me softly with her hand. She was giving me a very good blow-job. She was sucking me slowly and pumping me softly.

Several times, she took off my dick from her mouth and she masturbate me fast for a few seconds before to take me back in her mouth, going on giving me a nice blow-job.

A bit later, she began to roll her tongue around my head-cock, wetting it really goodly and giving me such wonderful news feeling, nicely pressing her tongue on my dick. But it was more because Jenny was my own sister.

Her slowness and softness were really fine to feel while she was sucking my dick. It was as she had been forbid from these kinds of things for long. But maybe it was more because she was doing that just by pleasure.

More she was going on around my dick, more the strange feeling of pleasure and happiness was growing up in my brain. I hoped she would go on like that for the longest time. Even it could become the worst for us.

And it's only on that time that I began to hear to sucking wet noises she was making while she was sucking my dick. And it added to my excitation just to hear that.

I began to feel that I would cum soon. I took her head in my hands, and I made her pumping and sucking me a big stronger. I was groaning louder and louder. And I felt the cum growing little by little in my dick. I instantly moved my hands to her shoulders and began to push her backwards kindly.

- Please, Jenny, I'll be bad. I told her.

She looked at me and just got a soft smile. Then, she went on sucking my dick a bit faster and stronger, trying to take it deeper in her mouth and holding it in her hand more firmly. I was feeling my dick getting very hard and strong more and more.

I tried to push her back, but she took my down back with her free hand, taking my dick more deeper in her mouth, and going on sucking me faster, pressing her lips more powerfully around my dick and keeping her tongue hardly pressed on my head-cock.

I was feeling the cum pressing more and more against my prick-hole and I instinctively went on fucking on her mouth. Her hand left my dick and moved to my balls taking them completely and massaging them goodly with passion giving me more excitation.

- Please, stop ... I complained once more.

But I guessed that now it was a too late to stop her and to not cum off inside her mouth. I hardly took her head and pressed my dick a bit deeper inside. I instantly cum long in her mouth, pushing my dick forwards into her mouth, shooting off my cum with shorts saccades for a few seconds, breathing highly.

She looked at me with a satisfied face. She went on pumping and sucking me till the last cum. Then, she took my dick in her hand back and drained the last cum into her mouth. Then, keeping on massaging my still hard dick, she took it off from her mouth and licked it nicely and carefully.

- You're so big, and your taste is so good. She told me with a big smile.

- Please, it's too much for me. I said

- But, it's true. Did you liked it?

- Errr ... Yes, but ...

- So, stop speaking. I liked it too.

Then, she stood up and put her hand in her hair.

- Would you like a drink? She asked.

I was really surprised. She had just given me a blow-job, and her question was so usual.

- White vermouth. I just could say with a light voice.

123456...11
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Women of My Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds