• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • All Things to All People Ch. 02

All Things to All People Ch. 02

123

Diagnosis

What has gone on before...

Graduate student Cynthia Halverston was trying to develop a new fertility drug when she was poisoned by a partially mixed compound. The compound was, unbeknownst to her, changing the make up of her brain. What she does know is that since the accident, she has been unable to control the impulse to have sex with whatever men she has been around. In an attempt to figure out just what is happening to her, her friend Dave, a biology graduate student, is planning on breaking her into the university's vet school and getting a CT scan of her brain...

**********************

Cynthia was frightened. She has been throwing herself at men with abandon ever since the accident. It was getting worse with time. With Rob, it was simply a intense desire for sex, one that Rob was only too happy to accommodate. At the Frat house, she seemed to want each guy's unspoken desire, as if she could read their mind, or more like their minds were being forced upon her somehow. How would she react to Dave? Would he really ignore her advances and keep their friendship platonic in spite of her?

Dave showed up at 1 AM just as promised. Cynthia steeled herself for the onrush of desire as she opened the door, coat on. Not surprisingly, she found Dave to be uncommonly attractive, the kind of man she would love to have pin her to the bed and ravish her, not taking no for an answer.

"Cynthia, ready to go?"

"Anything you say."

Dave gave her a quizzical look and led her to the car. He took the precaution of not making any unneeded physical contact. Not knowing how this poison worked, and given that the male lab rat had masturbated itself to death, he wanted to be safe. Cynthia sat silently in the passenger seat, unmoving, but looking at Dave with an expression he could not place. For someone who has had trouble staying chaste near guys, she seemed awfully passive, almost as if she were waiting for something.

"Misty was unhappy with my request, but will have the machine ready to go by the time we're there. We'll have to be quiet. The school employs a security guard to keep an eye on the equipment and drugs on the premises." Dave instructed.

"I understand. What ever you say Dave."

Cynthia was becoming confused. While she found Dave incredibly sexy, she felt an incredible need to defer to him and do what he wanted, only what he wanted. While she was relieved to not be throwing herself at him, she had the feeling that if he were to ask, she would give him anything at all. That feeling was even more frightening than simply wanting some deviant form of sex from him. What was going on in her brain?

Dave parked in the back lot of the vet school. The two approached the door marked 'deliveries only' and Dave knocked two, pause, three, pause and two again. The door was opened by a redhead dressed in a tank top and shorts. "Come on. We have an hour before the guard should make his next rounds. We'll need most of that time running the scan."

She led them to a typical lab room filled with technological devices. A large machine filled the end of the room. A uncomfortable looking table seemed to slide in to an opening at one end. The opening was too small for a human body, but plenty large enough for a head.

"Cynthia?" the vet student asked.

"Yes."

"Lie down on the bench here." She said, pointing to the table.

Cynthia lay down with her head pointed towards the opening. The sterile white surfaces were harshly bright under the UV bulbs lighting the room.

"Now, you need to be absolutely still. We're not going to have a second chance to run this. That means no looking around, no fidgeting and no talking. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

The redhead stepped to the side and operated some controls. The table top moved into the machine, taking Cynthia's head with it. After a few seconds, the machine started humming and Cynthia struggled to keep her head still. Dave stood at her feet watching her. Unbidden, she had the mental picture of being tied up, unable to move. It would not have been a terrible image if not for the fact that the imagined Cynthia was naked and Dave was looking at her. Worse, she wanted it and more. She wanted Dave to immobilize and caress her body while it was helpless to resist.

The longer the scan went, the more she craved this experience. Somehow she knew that Dave wanted this too, though she could not imagine her friend, one of the most respectful people she knew, wanting such perversion. She fought with disgust as she came to understand that she would truly do anything he asked, no matter how revolting it was. She felt totally at his mercy, safe only because he did not ask anything of her.

Forty-five minutes and several fantasies Cynthia was trying to forget later, the table moved back out. "Okay, you two go over there. I need to finalize the scan and print out the results."

Cynthia and Dave waited over by the door to the lab. Cynthia's sense that Dave was everything she wanted in a man continued to grow stronger. She felt meek in his presence, but protected. The part of her mind that was operating normally wondered why there was so little sexuality involved with her feelings for him. At least she wasn't throwing herself at him.

"This can't be right." Misty barked. "Damn! We're going to have to do it again. You, get back over here!"

Dave, sensing a hint of panic in Misty's voice, asked, "What's wrong? Why do you have to do it again? Do we have time?"

The angry co-ed snapped, "The scan says she should be dead. Either I screwed up or the machine's broken. I'm going to have to monitor the operation in detail. That will take another hour at least. And no, we don't have the time, but if you want your girlfriend scanned, we'll have to take it." To herself she muttered, "I'll never bet him again."

"Come on Cynthia. Get back on the table and hold still." Dave told her.

"Yes sir."

Both Dave and Cynthia looked askance at the way she answered. Dave had also noticed the lack of a sexual response on Cynthia's part, but had been too busy worrying to question it. As Cynthia lay down, he said, "I'm going to try to buy some time with the guard by giving him something else to look into."

"Okay, but be careful. With the drugs on site, everyone will assume you're a junkie looking for a fix, or worse."

Dave slipped out of the lab, only half thinking of how to create a diversion that was enough to slow the guard down but not enough to call the police. The other half of his thoughts were on Cynthia's reactions, both to him and what she described earlier. Everything she described indicated that proximity was vital to the effects she was experiencing. Get close to a guy and she went all vamp on them, except in his case. If he were to pick a word that described her near him, it would be docile and submissive.

"Oh my." Dave thought. "how could she pick up on that. I wasn't even thinking about it. Wait a minute. With Rob, she wanted sex in general. The next day, she starts wanting what the guys are wanting. Tonight, she acts submissive to me. It's like she's reading thoughts. Not only that, she's getting better at it. She gets emotions from Rod, i.e. lust, conscious desires from the frat guys, and now things I'm not conscious of at the time. She's picking up desires from people and becoming what they want. She is in trouble."

Dave had reached the animal cages in another wing of the school. Stepping in, glad that the outer door was left unlocked to facilitate feeding, he went to one of the cat cages and carefully set the locking mechanism so that any pressure from inside would open it up. Then he did the same for one of the dogs. Lastly he opened on of the mice cages that faced away from the door. As soon as the rats wandered out, the cat would chase them and the dog would chase the cat. The animals had roused at his presence, so he knew things would get interesting soon. Moving quickly, he headed back to the lab.

He had to evade a guard in one of the bathrooms, but had returned to the lab in a total of 15 minutes. He mentally noted a confirmation of his proximity theory, seeing Misty and Cynthia arguing when he came in.

"Well, I'm sorry, if you want the mystery solved, you're just going to have to lie still, you dumb twit."

"You bitch! I'll have you know that I have a masters in chemistry and a bachelors in pharmacology. At least I don't have to settle for an easy major like veterinary science!"

Dave interrupted before they started shouting, or worse. "Girls! We don't have time for this. Cynthia, lie down and be still. Misty, operate the machine. We probably have an hour or so while the problem I created has the guard's attention."

Misty just fumed, turning to the controls. Cynthia settled down immediately and lay down with a meek, "Yes sir."

"Another confirmation." Dave thought to himself.

Misty ran the machine, satisfied that Cynthia was finally still. Step by step, she confirmed over the next 45 minutes that the scanner was operating perfectly and that the previous results were accurate. While neither was an expert, both could see something seriously wrong with Cynthia's brain. An entire section, small but there, had died off. It seemed to be nothing but dead tissue.

"What area of the brain is that?" the would be vet asked.

"I don't know. It seems to be part of the frontal lobe, where conscious thought resides. I would guess that some part of her ability to reason has been damaged, but I've noticed no problem in her thinking. What's this here?

He was pointing to a much brighter area, lower in the brain. Misty looked and answered, "That would be the medulla. It controls autonomic functions. It seems to be energized, operating far harder than normal. Is she experiencing any abnormal body functions?"

"I don't think so." Dave lied. He could not tell Misty about heightened sexual responses. And he was beginning to think that the problem was not sex but something more basic. He needed an expert in the human body and he knew who to ask. "Well, you've been a great help. We should get out of here before the guards corral the animals."

They started towards the back when footsteps echoed from the direction they were going. A flashlight beam illuminated the hall around a corner. "Blast, a guard! Make a break for it, back this way." Misty whispered.

She grabbed both their hands and ran back towards the lab. Cynthia, having gotten even more docile, stumbled at the sudden change in direction and speed. Misty, gripping Dave in a vice grip pulled him back into the lab where they watched through the darkened window.

The guard rounded the corner and saw Cynthia getting up slowly. She shook her head, trying to place where she was. The guard pointed his flashlight at her, drew his pistol and yelled, "Freeze!"

Cynthia, slowing coming to herself, called out, "Who's there."

"Put your hands up."

Realizing that she was in trouble, she put her hands up and kept quiet. He guard came closer, letting her see the gun and who she was. The thought flashed through her mind, "What a wimp!" It was countered by another thought, "But he has a gun. Even a wimp can shoot straight."

When he was within three feet of her, he ordered, "Walk that way. You're trespassing. We'll have to get the police." He pointed her towards the security office. Once there, he turned on the light, allowing him to put away the maglight. Taking out his handcuffs, he told her, "Put your hands behind your head."

Cynthia slowly complied, but looked at him strangely, saying, "You don't really want to put those on me do you. I can give you what you really want."

"What are you talking about?"

"Those cuffs. They would feel so good on your wrists wouldn't they?"

He stopped, mouth open. "What do you mean?"

"Oh come one, you know what I mean. You've dreamt of it for years. A strong woman forces you down, cuffs you and has her way with you. Why do you think I'm here for you? Do you really think you could catch ME, do you?"

"Did Phil put you up to this?"

"What do you think? Don't think too long though. This offer has an expiration date, just 60 seconds from now."

As he thought, his gun lowered slightly. He was clearly tempted. He looked down at the floor. When he looked up, she was closer, her hand out, demanding. He put the gun and cuffs in her hand, aroused as his deepest and darkest fantasy was playing out. Cynthia put the gun behind her on the desk and pushed him into the swivel chair behind the desk. She took the hand cuffs and cuffed his hands behind the chair, lacing the cuff chain through the back of the chair, effectively trapping him in the chair. Inside a desk drawer, she found two more sets and used them to bind his legs to the rollers.

She stood up, admiring her handiwork. He rational part of her had never fully surfaced between Dave leaving and the guard showing up. She reached down and felt the guard's crotch. She smiled at the hard on and rubbed her hands over it through his pants. He closed his eyes, moaning as his dream woman made him ache with need. She stood up slowly and pulled her shirt up, letting him see her breasts.

"Would you like to lick them?" she asked, a hint of venom in her voice.

"Yes, please."

With a harsh yell, she said, "I didn't give you permission to speak! I guess I'll have to make sure you can't. She took her pants off, followed by her panties. These she stuffed into his mouth and taped in place with duct tape. With her pussy exposed and hot, juices dripping down her legs, she took his nightstick from his belt and slowly inserted it up her cunt, moaning in pleasure, making sure he had a good view. Her left hand slowly stroked in and out with the thick black rod while her right hand stroked her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Cynthia quickly climbed to heights of pleasure, moaning and writhing with abandon, putting on a show the guard would not soon forget. When she came, she screamed out and shoved the night stick in as far as she could, coating its length with her juices.

Even as she was recovering, she leaned forward, bringing her face close to his. "Did we enjoy that little man?" When he nodded, she asked, "Would you like some of this?" He nodded again. "How's this then?" She reached her hand down and massaged his cock through his pants. The stick organ threatened to burst its seams. He moaned in ecstasy, humping against her hand. Her aroma had intoxicated him and he was desperate for relief. As his struggles became more violent, the chair creaking under the strain, Cynthia licked his face with long slow strokes. With one last lick from his nose up to his hairline, she stopped short of his orgasm.

The guard went crazy, writhing in frustration, trying to reach her or somehow stimulate himself. "I'm sorry little man, I have to go. I'm sure that you can find some way to help yourself. Here, this will help." Flashing him her ass, she bent over and rooted around in the desk until she found the handcuff key. Sticking it in her still wet pussy, she coated it with herself and left it sitting on the edge of the desk. Then she grabbed her clothes and wandered back into the hall, heading back towards the lab, the guard's cries fading in the increasing distance.

As Cynthia walked farther from the security office, the aggressive side faded and she realized that she was walking naked down a hall. Mortified, she bolted into a bathroom and put her clothes back on. "Oh my God! It's getting worse. I can't believe what I did. How can I be so shameless? I cold cost him his job. But if I go back, I'll just start all over again." The stress overcame her and she broke down in huge raking sobs, ashamed of herself and terrified of where she would go from here.

Back at the lab, Dave and Misty watched in varying degrees of horror as the guard led Cynthia away. Once they were out of sight, Dave turned to Misty saying, "You get out of here. A favor doesn't mean getting thrown out of your program."

Handing him the scan results, she agreed, "No argument here." She left for the back door at a run.

Dave headed after the two, desperate to rescue Cynthia before she went off sexually again. Rounding the corner, he realized they were in trouble. There was no sign of the guard or Cynthia and a choice of directions. Making a quick decision, her went left, a choice he would later regret. Five minutes later, he knew he had gone the wrong way and had to retrace his steps. By the time he had found the security office, the guard was cuffed to a chair, trying to reach something on the desk.

"What the hell!" he thought. "She handcuffed him to a chair." He saw the gun and nightstick on the desk as well. The guard had managed to reach what he was trying for, but when he scooted it to the edge, it dropped with a small metallic clink. "Key. He's trying to get loose."

Playing a hunch, Dave walked in. The guard spun the chair, panic in his eyes. A dark stain was visible on the crotch of his pants. "He probably sees his career passing before his eyes." Dave thought. To the guard, he said, "My friend was with you. Did she do this?" Nod. "I'll make you a deal. I let you loose and you say nothing. You keep your job and we don't get expelled. Deal?" Nod. Dave spun him back around and took the key, covered in something slick, and opened the cuffs.

The guard ripped the tape off his mouth and pulled the panties out. Handing them to Dave, he said, "That is one hot bitch you got."

"You have no idea."

Dave left, heading back to the lab. He heard sobbing coming from one of the bathrooms. Opening the door, he called out, "Cynthia? Is that you?"

"Go away. I'm not safe."

"Cynthia, we have to go before the guard changes his mind."

"But... I don't know what I'm going to do from minute to minute. I may try to kill you."

"I have an idea what is going on, but we need to get out of here. If I'm right, you won't do anything to me, just like you didn't earlier."

"Are you sure?"

Dave felt a small white lie was called for and said, "Yes, I'm sure."

As Cynthia came close, she felt a calmness descend over her. "Dave is here. It will be all right. Just do as he says and I will be okay. I'll do anything he wants."

"Come on. The guard agreed to forget this ever happened if we just leave."

The two walked briskly to the car. Once inside, Dave turned to Cynthia and explained, "I have a theory about what's happening to you. I think you've begun to pick up on people's secret desires and act on them. I'm not sure yet why you can't seem to help yourself or stop when you feel it's wrong, but we will get a handle on this. We need a doctor to read these scans and tell us just what part of the brain is being affected."

"If you think a hospital's best, okay. But I don't know what I might do."

"Not to worry. Jenny's stepmother works at a crisis pregnancy clinic. On the overnight shift, everyone there should be a woman. You're not having trouble around women are you?"

"No. Just guys, except you."

"Actually, you're having a problem with me, it just isn't manifesting the same way."

"Oh. Okay."

Turning onto the interstate, he headed towards the city center. He was concerned about the short drive from the exit to the clinic. While it was true that the clinic was staffed by women at night, the streets outside were not. He didn't know what was setting her off. Would the car insulate her in someway, or would she respond to every man they passed. He also needed more details.

"Cynthia, tell me about how you felt and what you noticed in the time leading up to each of your losses of control. Everything, leave no details out."

When Rob picked me up, we went to Olive Garden. The food was wonderful and he was so hot."

"The food, was it great as normal or even better than you remember?"

"It was the best. The aromas were so fabulous, my mouth was watering from the moment I entered the restaurant. I even managed to stay hungry enough for dessert."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • All Things to All People Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds