• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Roberta

Becoming Roberta

Years ago, I went out with a girl who was very kinky. I can't use her real name, because she is married now, but I will call her Christine. I liked a lot of the kinky stuff we did, especially being dominated and humiliated. She always wanted to see me have sex with another man, but I was very hesitant, and I never did. Yet she made me curious, and, over the years, I wondered if I would really enjoy it.

Although Christine is married, we recently started hanging out again, only as friends, of course. But we talk about sex a great deal. About three weeks ago, she came over, and I told her I finally had decided to try sex with a guy. I put an ad in the local email meet market, stressing that whoever it was would have to overcome my hesitancy by ordering me around, and there was not a single good reply. Guys offered to suck my cock, no reciprocity needed, or they said my picture was cute, let's get together, but nobody called me a bitch or a little girl, which I had specifically asked for in the ad.

This seemed to turn Christine on a lot, and she encouraged me to keep trying. I kind of thought I wouldn't, but our conversation really turned me on. My cock was hard, and I was trying to get comfortable as I was sitting.

Finally I blurted out "Look, Christine, you'd better go, because I really need to jerk off."

"Why not do it in front of me?" she asked.

"Are you sure your husband would approve?" I asked.

She shrugged. "As long as I don't touch you and you don't touch me, what can he say about it?"

"To tell you the truth," I said, "I feel a little weird masturbating in front of someone."

"So go into the other room and do it," she said. "If I peek in, it's not your fault."

So I went into the other room and took out my hard cock, getting it nice and wet with saliva. I rubbed it good, until I shot a big load onto the floor. I was very turned on by the dark figure of Christine in the door, which I could see out of the corner of my eye.

Several weeks later, Christine came over again. This time, she said "Here, I have something for you," and handed me something pink. I unfolded it, and it was a pink cotton thong. "Put it on," she said.

I said "This is not going to cover anything. What would your husband say if you were hanging out with a guy who was half naked?"

"Just put it on under your pants," she said. "It turns me on to think of you wearing them."

I went into the other room and changed into the thong. It felt weird going up the crack of my ass, and the little pink triangle in front did not hold my cock and balls. When I came back to the room, Christine was just letting a big black guy into my apartment.

"I have a little surprise for you," said Christine. "Let me introduce you. Roberta, this is my friend Joe. He has heard a lot about you. Joe, this is my friend Roberta. She is, like, the biggest slut in the world."

Stunned, I realized Roberta was me. Joe came over to me and put his hands on his hips. Smiling, he said "Hi Roberta. I heard you were a slut who didn't get enough cock." He pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees in one motion. "Is that enough cock for you?" I looked down. His cock was very black, it was hanging semi-erect, and already looked to be about eight inches. I had never seen another man's cock close up in real life before, and I was kind of mesmerized by it. "Come on, you cow, get down on your knees and put your bitch mouth on my cock!" he said

I went down on my knees so his cock was right in my face. I picked it up in my hand. It was so smooth and warm! I opened my mouth and slid his big cock in.

"Eew, she's doing it!" said Christine. "Roberta, you are such a fucking whore! All a guy has to do is pull out his cock, and you start sucking it like a bitch in heat! Look at her suck!"

Joe's cock was getting rock hard in my mouth. It was such a head rush to have a guy's dick in my mouth! I started pumping on it with my hand and my mouth as fast as I could.

"Damn this bitch loves to suck cock!" laughed Joe. "Let's see how much she can take." Holding my head, he pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I couldn't take the whole thing, but I must have had about six or seven inches in my mouth! "You're awfully quiet, Roberta," said Joe. "Tell me how much you like sucking my dick." Of course, all I could do was groan.

"I think she likes it," laughed Christine behind me. "Doesn't she look cute with her mouth full of cock?" I couldn't see her, all I could see was the belly of this strange guy whose cock was in my mouth. Suddenly I gagged, and pulled off his cock. I held it with one hand and pumped it with the other, kissing the big fat head while I did so.

"Tell us how much you love cock, Roberta," said Christine.

"I love cock," I said. "I am proud of my ability to suck cock."

"Is that why the boys like you, you big slut?" asked Christine.

"Yes," I said. "The boys all like me because they know all they have to do is pull out their cocks and I will suck them. I will suck any cock, any time. I love to have them in my mouth." I interspersed the words with licking Joe's big cock. When I finished, I stuck it back in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on it again.

"Do you know what I would love to see, Joe?" said Christine. "I would love to see you stick that big cock up Roberta's fat ass."

"All these slut bitches are just looking for me to fuck 'em," grinned Joe. "Some of these sluts just aren't happy unless they have a cock stuck in them somewhere."

I took Joe's cock out of my mouth and said "Uh, I'm not sure if I want this up my ass."

"Are you kidding?" laughed Christine. "Joe, wait until you see the little fuck-me panties she is wearing. Roberta, pull down your pants."

I hesitated, and Joe said "Do you want me to take this cock away? There are other sluts prettier than you who want it."

I began to take down my pants, and Joe laughed. "That's it," he said. "There are sluts who are prettier, but no slut hungrier for cock than you."

When my pants were down, they could see my little pink thong. My cock was hanging out, hard as a rock, and there was a big drop of pre-cum hanging from the end.

"No cow puts on panties like that unless she wants to get fucked," said Joe. "Okay bitch, I'll give you what you want. Turn around and spread your ass. "

"I don't have any lube in the house," I mumbled.

"I brought some for you," said Christine, taking it out of her purse. "Here, you'd better put it on. I don't think my husband would like me lubing up some guys cock, even if it was to see my favorite girlfriend get the fucking she's been dying for all these years."

I rubbed the lube over Joe's big, glistening cock. "Go kneel on that armchair, Roberta," ordered Joe. "I'm going to upgrade you from a cock-sucking whore to a fucking whore. All the boys liked you before, but they're going to like you better when you let them all stick their dicks up your cute ass."

He pulled my little thong-string aside, put the head of his dick at my ass and slowly pushed it in. "Oh shit," I groaned. "Joe, I am really your bitch now."

"That's right," he grinned. "How do you like my fat cock up your slippery hole?"

"Uhh, I love it," I said. He worked it slowly up my ass. Every time I said "Ow," he'd stop or pull back a little, and then work it in again. Christine stood close by where she could see everything. Her hand was down the front of her pants, and she was rubbing pretty hard. The smell of pussy began to fill the room. Finally, Joe was all the way up me. I felt his hips up against my ass, and his balls were tickling mine.

"You are such a good little slut," panted Christine. "I've never seen anyone take such a big cock up her ass before."

"Now comes the fucking," said Joe. "Why don't you beg me for it, Roberta, like the cock-loving cow you are?" I hesitated, and he pulled most of the way out. "I'm not going to give you my cock unless you beg for it like a girl."

"Oh please Joe, please fuck me!" I said.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"I want it, I need it! I need your cock in me!" I said.

"Are you my little slut?" he asked.

"Yes Joe, I'm a bad girl who is a big fat slut. I am a cock-hungry bitch who needs your dick in me. Please Joe, please fuck me!"

Joe began to fuck me with long smooth strokes. He gradually got faster until he was really pounding my ass. Christine came loudly while Joe was fucking me, and I kept saying "Oh fuck me, yeah, fuck me good!"

Finally Joe pulled out and ordered me "Turn around!"

I did and he stuck his cock in my mouth. Immediately he started pumping big, hot, gobs of cum into my mouth. It was a ton of cum, more than I ever shot. After he finished cumming, he stuck his cock deep in my mouth. I coughed, spraying cum over his cock and down my chin. When he pulled out, Christine said "Open wide. I want to see your little slut mouth all filled with cum."

I showed her, and she laughed. "Now I see what a cum hungry slut you are. Swallow it down, Roberta. Joe really made a woman out of you today!"

I swallowed it. It was bitter tasting, but not so bad. Joe pushed me back on the chair. My cock was sticking up over the top of my little pink panties. He put his cum-covered cock in my panties, held it next to my cock, and began rubbing them together in a fucking motion. Even growing soft, his cock was a little bigger than mine. I came in about thirty seconds, spraying a huge load of cum on Joe's cock and on my stomach.

"Hey bitch, you got your panties all wet and sticky!" said Joe. "Why don't you lick my dick clean?" He stood back up, and I began to lick our mingled cum off his cock. Just about when I had gotten all the cum off, I noticed his dick was getting hard again.

"Today's your lucky day," Joe grinned. "Come on, Roberta, lay back down and hold your cock-hungry hole open!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Roberta

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds