• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's new bitch part 1

Lisa's new bitch part 1

Lisa stood in front of him. "I have seen you on the CCTV reversing your car into the MD's and then driving off. I have no choice but to tell him." Paul was horrified, his career was surely over.

"I'll do anything", he stammered.

Lisa paused for a moment. She then scribbled on a post-it note and handed it to Paul.

"Come to my address at 8pm tonight and be prepared to 'do anything'. If you don't. I'll hand the tape over to Alan."

At 8pm, Paul stood in front of Lisa's front door. He was nervous but knew he had to go through with this. He knocked and waited. The door was opened by Lisa. He saw that she still wore her long black hair straight down. She had little make up on and was wearing her usual secretary outfit of white blouse and black skirt. Lisa invited him in and motioned for him to stand in the hallway. Lisa spoke to him sternly,

"You will do everything I say to you tonight. If you do not, Alan will see the tape. If you want to back out now, walk back through the door. Do you understand?" Paul nodded his head.

"You will call me Mistress at all times. I'll be back in a few minutes. Now strip!"

With that Lisa walked slowly up the wooden stairs directly in front of Paul. He was dumbstruck. What had he let himself in for. He watched Lisa's arse sway gently under her skirt as she walked up the stairs. He couldn't help but feel a stirring in his groin area. Paul took off his clothes and placed them on the chair next to the door. He felt embarrassed stood near naked in almost a stranger's hallway and decided to leave his tight boxer shorts on.

It seemed ages before Lisa returned. As she walked down the stairs. Paul's cock became instantly solid. He watched her reach the foot of the stairs and could smell her heavy perfume. Lisa was dressed in a black skin tight latex catsuit, that was cut to allow her magnificent 36"D breasts to form a deep inviting cleavage. She wore high heeled boots that were laced at the front and reached just below her knees. He hands were gloved also in black latex. Around her neck she wore a collar with the word "bitch" encrusted in studs. Her hair had been pulled back off her face and was tied back in a ponytail. Her face was made up and Paul noticed her full red lips. He looked deep into Lisa's eyes and knew he would do anything for her.

"Are we shy?" Lisa taunted him as she pulled at the waistband of his shorts. He had no time to respond before Lisa pulled them halfway down his thighs. His erect cock bounced proudly before him, showing no sign of betrayed embarrassment. Paul felt the stinging pain on his manhood long before he heard the crack. Lisa had a crop in her hand and had used it once on his most delicate flesh. The pain ripped through his body and his knees buckled with the shock caused. No, he would not fail so easily.

"I told you to take them off" Lisa snapped. Paul immediately stepped out of his underwear and tossed it onto his pile of other clothes. "That will be your first and last warning. Anymore disobedience and I shall cause you even more pain." Paul nodded in agreement.

"On your knees and follow me", Lisa commanded.

Paul dropped to the floor and watched as Lisa turned around and walked down the hallway. He followed a few metres behind, crawling on all fours. He was spellbound by Lisa's appearance and could not believe how she had changed. Pre-cum was already beginning to drip from his cock as he crawled along. How he wanted to stand and up and take control of her, fucking her hard until they came. He was brought back to reality, "Hurry up bitch" she called over her shoulder to him. Lisa went through the door at the end of the hallway and Paul followed into the room behind her.

The red walled room was lit with at least a hundred candles of all shapes and sizes. There was no furniture other than a single wooden chair and a large dinner sized, thick wooden table. Lisa walked behind him and closed the door. Paul remained on his hands and knees, his heart was beating with excitement at what may happen to him next. Lisa walked over to the wooden chair and sat herself down. The latex squeaked as her fabulous arse made itself comfortable. With her latex covered hand, she patted her thighs. Paul knew from the spankings he had received from his sister, what this action meant and crawled over to her. He positioned himself across her thighs, anticipating the first smack. The smell of Lisa's perfume combined with the latex was intoxicating. Lisa began to rub his arse with her cold latex hand. His erect cock was pressed against her right thigh, straining at the fabric.

Without warning, Lisa began to smack Paul's arse. The stinging feeling was initially welcome and the sound of latex upon flesh echoed around the room. Paul was enjoying this, for a while anyway. His arse burned nicely to begin with but it did not take long before he reached his limit. He realised that this his bottom was now beginning to sting continuously and that it wasn't as pleasurable as he remembered. He began to make whimpering noises with each additional smack. It was now hurting him. Tears began to roll down his face and he started to take in deep breaths between each smack. Lisa detected that Paul was uncomfortable and laughed sadistically at him. She stopped the slapping and rubbed his reddened arse.

"you enjoyed that didn't you bitch?" Paul didn't answer, he didn't have time before Lisa had grabbed his balls from under his arse. She held them tight in her hand before squeezing, sending spasms of pain through Paul's body. Lisa pushed Paul onto the floor and he ended up in a heap at her feet.

"you dirty bastard" she yelled at him, "look at my thigh".

Paul could see that his pre-cum had smeared all across her shiny thigh.

"Lick it" she commanded. Without a moments thought, Paul crawled up to her thigh and began to lap at the undignified mess he had left moments earlier. His tongue was only inches away from her sex and he could smell the combination of her sweetness and the latex. Oh how he wanted to move closer to her crotch and bury himself within.

"Stand up" Lisa told him and quickly he was upright. With his cock still bouncing out in front of him, Lisa stood face to face with him. Again Paul drowned in her eyes. She moved quickly and within a few minutes, Paul had leather cuffs on both wrists. Lisa moved his arms around his back and joined them together, before she attached similar cuffs to his ankles. She was now on her knees in front of Paul. Her perfect mouth formed an "O" inches from the end of his 7 inch cock. Please let me push it in her, he thought. From where she was kneeling, Lisa looked up into Paul's eyes. She could see the longing in his face. She too was beginning to become aroused and without warning, plunged Paul's cock to the back of her throat. As she pulled her mouth away, saliva was left dripping from the top of Paul's cock. Lisa flicked a tongue around the end, tasting his pre-cum herself and ticking the very slit of the head. As the last inch left her beautiful mouth she warmed and said, "If you are good enough, you will be rewarded".

Lisa pushed Paul backwards until he rested against the edge of the table. She unclipped his hands and after pushing him onto the table, she spread them above his head. The cuffs were tied to some rope from each corner of the table and his ankles were secured in the same way. There he was, spread eagled across the table. His cock was as hard as ever and bobbled as he breathed. Lisa leaned down to his nipples and took one into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it and she sucked lightly upon it. Paul loved his nipples being touched, it was like electric shocks through his body. Lisa began nibbling, lightly at first and then she began to bite harder. She pulled her mouth away with his nipple clenched hard between her teeth. Paul thought she was going to bite it off, the pain was excruciating but arousing. Just as he thought it could be stretched no more, Lisa let go. Paul gasped with relief, his nipple stinging and redder than ever before. Lisa moved around the table and gave his other nipple the same treatment. Paul tried to squirm away from her but Lisa bit harder and Paul knew not to move again.

Lisa stood up and walked away from him. Paul's gaze followed her across the room. Lisa could feel Paul's eyes upon her, drawing her in. She stopped and facing away from him, bent forward as if touching the laces on her boots. Her legs were spread and she looked back through the gap at Paul.

"like what you see?"

"Oh yes Mistress" Paul stammered.

Lisa didn't stay in that position long before she was at the side of Paul. She picked up a red 3 inch diameter candle and flicked the flame towards Paul. The hot wax showered Paul's chest and caught him completely off guard. The intense initial pain was excruciating and Paul tried to lean forward. His bonds prevented him from doing so and he was left with no alternative but to cope with the hardening wax. He had almost no time to recover before Lisa poured another river of molten lava onto his right nipple. Again Paul recoiled and tested his secure bonds. He was going nowhere. The wax ran and dripped down his side towards the table top. No sooner had that wax dried, than Lisa poured more over his left nipple. He tensed again as the burning hit him before breathing out slowly as this wax hardened. Paul was beginning to get used to the wax and it did not stop Lisa from covering his chest and nipples. His cock still stood proud, throbbing and jolting with every drop of wax Lisa dripped over his body. Lisa liked the red wax on Paul's skin, the splattering across his chest. She had stopped short of Paul's pubic area, not wanting to cause to much pain on this first visit, she didn't want to put him off seeing her again.

Lisa picked up a black latex blindfold that was lying near to the chair. She moved across to Paul and secured it across his face. He couldn't see anything. It was agony not knowing where Lisa was. Had Paul been able to see his captor, he would have seen that Lisa was flustered. She was enjoying this session more than any before. She stood at the foot of the table and looked at Paul. She realized just how warm and sweaty she was beneath her cat suit. However, her cunt was on fire. She could not stop herself from opening the zip and rubbing her aching clit. God how good that felt. She pushed two fingers easily deep inside her and began to rub her clit with her other hand. She was so turned on, it didn't take long before she was biting her lip as the waves of her orgasm rushed through her.

Paul could hear her moving around the room and from the moans coming from Lisa he knew that she had just had an orgasm and without him.

After a few minutes he felt her loosen the bindings on his ankles. Lisa then moved to the top of the table and also loosened the ones holding his wrists secure. "move your arse towards the edge of the table" Lisa told him. Paul shuffled down the table until his arse was near to the end. Lisa readjusted the rope to his bindings on both his ankles and wrists. Once more he was secured to the table. His knees were spread open and he knew that Lisa would be able to see his intimate areas and his still bulging cock. Still he wasn't prepared for the cool gel then Lisa spread across his tight puckered virgin asshole. She then slid one finger straight in, to her knuckle and began to move it around. Paul bucked against his bonds at the intrusion. Although it was completely new to him, he liked it. Lisa continued to move and twist her finger around inside Paul's anus. She slipped in a second finger with ease and Paul began to move against her fingers, creating more friction. Every now and then Lisa brushed his prostrate and it sent shivers through Paul's' body. How he wished some attention would be paid to his cock. After a few minutes of this torment, Lisa removed her fingers. She applied some more gel to the entrance of Paul's asshole. She looked down on the 7 inch black latex strap on cock that she wore in front of her, envious of its form and where it was going to go. She stroked it, covering it with lube and stood at the end of the table.

"Do you want me to fuck you Paul?"

"yes mistress, please", he replied.

Lisa stood with the end of the cock pressed slightly against the well lubed hole of Paul's arse. "Do you really want it?" Paul was delirious. He pleaded for it. Lisa pushed slowly forward inserting the solid member into Paul. She looked down onto his face and watched him grit his teeth as the cock moved in. Sweat ran down his forehead and Lisa could smell the muskiness of his writhing body. At last she had Paul where she wanted him. The base of her strap on, flush to his groin, with Paul begging her to fuck him. She pulled back the rubber cock until the tip was only just inside Paul. She ripped off the blindfold and their eyes met and she could see how badly he wanted this. She pushed forward again, forcing the cock deep into him again.

Lisa continued to work her cock in and out, sometimes slowly and then quickly, leaving Paul to catch his breath. As she fucked him he moaned lightly. His erect cock stood proud throughout and after about five minutes she knew she needed him inside of her. In one movement she pulled back her cock and sank her willing and wet mouth onto Paul's' own cock, engorging on it.

Paul felt his cock twitch and knew that he wouldn't last long as Lisa's tongue flicked around his head and into his slit. He had been leaking precum and Lisa had mixed it with her own saliva. He then watched as Lisa stopped sucking his cock and unstrapped her dildo. She slowly pulled down a zip on her catsuit from her belly button, underneath her and up to the small of her back. Paul was petrified. He knew that if she straddled his cock, it would be over in seconds, he was so horny. He could only lie there and wait for the inevitable. Lisa climbed slowly onto the table, she had also let down her long hair which cascaded across her shoulders. She was just too fucking beautiful.

She straddled across him and hovered above him with the tip of his cock millimetres from her cunt. "Don't you dare come until I say so" she demanded and with that she sat straight down on his cock, until her arse was pressed firmly into his groin and thighs. Heaven. Lisa lifted herself up and began to thrash around on Paul's member. Up and down, around and as fast as she could. She was relentless. Paul was amazed that he was able to control himself for so long but soon he felt the oh so familiar twitches in his groins. As Lisa buried his cock into for the umpteenth time, he let out a soft gasp and exploded within her. His cock pumped his fresh seed deep within and he almost passed out from the intensity of it all.

Lisa was furious, she had not reached her own building orgasm and again was let down by a pathetic man. How dare he come without her authority. She felt her flush face becoming hotter and knew that she had to regain control of the situation. Paul's cock had finished its thrusts and she was happy that there was noting more to come out. She moved herself off his cock and heard the slap as it hit his stomach. Within seconds, she had positioned herself above his face. "Lick it clean you bastard. Swallow your spunk". With that she pulled open her vaginal lips and smothered Paul's face.

Paul had only just returned from his orgasm plateaux and now he found himself in a completely new situation. He had never tasted his own spunk before and now he was going to get it, all. He began to lick at Lisa's mound and found the taste quite pleasant. He then felt the mixture of his own warm spunk and Lisa's juices slide into his mouth. He could do nothing else but swallow, lick and swallow. Lisa began to rub herself across his face, smearing his chin with their mixture of love juice. Paul continued to lap away, teasing her pronounced clit and then giving it a full on assault. He could no longer taste his own sperm, that had long gone down the back of his throat. He was now enjoying this, feeling Lisa squirming on his face and from the sounds she was making, loving it also. Lisa began to moan quite heavily and grabbed the back of Paul's head, forcing his face and tongue deeper inside. Paul lapped away furiously at her, not stopping, he knew that she was close to cumming and he desperately wanted to try and make up for his failure. His tongue ached and he could hardly breathe but he just had to kept going. It was hot and sweaty on the table, he could feel Lisa's thighs clamped hard around his head and the sweat running down from her onto him and her catsuit. Lisa then pulled his head even closer into her and then she let out a scream. Her body shook with wave after wave of spasm as she orgasmed on his face.

When she had calmed down, Lisa moved from her position, downwards until she was facing Paul. She once again grabbed hold of his head and planted a full on passionate kiss onto his willing mouth. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, licking at any moisture of her own and Paul's that was left. Paul responded and the two of them embraced, like long time lovers. With that she got up off the table and left Paul, he could only watch this goddess leave him and pray she would want to play with him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lisa's new bitch part 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds