• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 04

Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 04

12


The impact of a violent punch causes Becky to fall
to the mats during the climatic contest with Donna.

There was a lot of tension building up inside of me. Looking back the past few days no way would I have suspected so many of those issues were about to be resolved. Becky and I had gone clubbing with Donna and Dave. We normally don't care for such entertainment - too much noise, too much booze. But we made an exception because Donna and Dave had invited us and they seemed genuinely interested in putting our friendship back together. After dancing we found a relatively quiet corner where it was actually possible to have a conversation. When a "ladies only" dance number was announced Donna nudged Becky. The two of them went out on the floor.

To Shania Twain's "I Feel Like a Woman" they gyrated to the music. The backlighting made Donna's long blond hair shimmer as she tossed it in all directions. She was fetchingly dressed in tight jeans and a blue button down dress shirt. But my wife's lithe figure, in a black leather skirt and white blouse, was every bit her equal. I was so taken by both them it seemed that I could block out everybody else and see only them sinuously moving in slow motion.

Dave was staring intently at them as well. Being perhaps a bit too lubed he said, "You suppose they're being totally up front with us about themselves?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I replied.


Becky, during a night out on the town.

But the long letter I had found, which was written by Donna to Becky, was not far from my mind. In it Donna had described in almost obsessive detail her thoughts and feelings during their last wrestling match. She also recounted how the wresting had led to an explicit sexual encounter. But I wondered if they really made love or was Donna just wishing it were so? I found it hard to believe that Becky would actually do something like that. I never told Becky that I had read the letter, hoping she would say something to me. But she never mentioned it.

That incident had taken place several months ago. Maybe this would be a good time to see what Dave suspected so I urged him to continue. He started talking about a much earlier match.

"It was really something when Donna and I invited Becky to wrestle with us and she wore that sweet little monokini of hers'. God, those gals were serious! I don't know what Becky told you but I want you to know I would never do anything to hurt her. In fact I know I kept Donna from doing some real damage to your wife. She wanted to keep working her over even after she had knocked her out."

I had my doubts about his version of the story. For one thing I think he had developed an obsession for my wife. He was looking for any opportunity to get his hands in her pants. For another thing, Becky had been stiff and sore for over a week from what had turned into a two against one brawl. She never complained or said much about it. I'm always amazed how she can absorb so much pummeling and bounce back. Yet all my protective instincts were protesting this kind of thing taking place, especially when I wasn't present. The possibility of someone getting badly hurt or seriously molested seemed more and more likely if this continued.

Yet I had to admit I was a bit obsessed with our wives wrestling as well. So I said, "Well maybe that's the problem. You were there. I'm feeling like the odd man out."

Dave leaned in empathetically and said in a low tone, "Hey, I'm hearing you buddy. Would you like to have a go at Donna? She would be a handful let me tell ya."

The next day we received a formal invitation: "You are both invited to participate in a couples' four-way wrestling match. The winner to be determined by elimination, either by pin, surrender, or sleeper. Guy vs. guy, girl vs. girl. The winning guy to take on the winning girl to determine champion couple. Your house or ours'? Dave & Donna."

Knowing this was Dave's answer to my expressed frustration I said I would be willing to take them up on their offer. This seemed to bother Becky, "But what if the last two standing are you and me? You gonna' knock me out?"

"Whatever you want, but if they both go down we can declare victory at that point."

That seemed to satisfy her but I still had the fleeting impression that she somehow resented me being involved.

We decided we would host the event. We laid out the floor pads and mattresses in the basement just as Donna and Dave arrived on the designated evening. Becky had already changed into a red and black bikini and was lounging on the deck. She had kept to herself all that afternoon. Donna and Dave went to the guestroom to dress and moments latter came out. Donna was wearing a snug bright blue bikini with white piping. Her ample breasts were sharply defined by a top that was slightly too small. Dave was wearing matching blue trunks. I elected to wear a Speedo competition swimsuit.


Becky readies herself for the final match.

We proceeded to go downstairs and size each other up. The girls were pretty evenly matched in skills although Donna usually won using her greater endurance to wear Becky down before delivering the final knockout. She also was a lot more aggressive.

I, on the other hand, was at least twenty pounds heavier than Dave and a pretty fair athlete. He didn't seem to notice or care we would be a lopsided pairing. We flipped a coin to see if guys or girls would go first. Dave and I called it and were the first to go.

Becky put a CD on that had a fast loud beat. The girls stood to the side with one arm around each other's waist swaying to the music. Then they both raised a fist before doing a cheerleader kick while chanting, "Go, go, go!"


Donna looks determined as she disrobes.

I wonder if they knew they presented a terribly distracting sight for both of us. Still, I was determined to win. Despite Dave portraying himself as a nice guy in the ring, I remember the video showing him rendering Becky defenseless by pinning her arms behind her back as Donna gleefully punched her out.

Dave came at me low and fast and grabbed me around the waist but I easily tossed him aside. Then I got him in a shoulder hold and threw him to the floor. I was aware that we had to be careful about crashing into walls or furniture. The girls had been more deliberate and controlled in their past wrestling than I had realized.


Becky watches as I take on Dave.

At the same time I wanted to humiliate Dave in front of our wives for what he had done to Becky. But I wouldn't resort to dirty tricks or low blows. We struggled on the floor. Dave was a lot stronger than he looked. We were more evenly matched than I thought we would be. I was all the more amazed that Becky had pinned him in the first round of their three-way.

Even so, I had wrestled in high school and all my old training came back for me although he managed a few reverses. The girls hooted and hollered. Their wrestling had always been a mixture of dominating power and willing submission, their emotions complex. But for guys the issue is simple - raw aggression and an overwhelming desire to win. Despite our restricted surroundings our combat intensified.

It was time to put this joker away. We were both in a kneeling position when I got him in a full nelson, forced him down on the floor, flipped him over on his back and pinned him with my full weight. He tried to wiggle free but I bore down until he blurted, "I give."

I was panting and sweating. I was amazed when I noticed by a clock on the wall we had been going at it for over fifteen minutes. It seemed like just a few seconds. I got up and stood triumphantly over him. He just lay there for a minute trying to regain his senses.

Donna jeered, "Finally met your match sweetie?"

Dave glared sullenly at her as he got up. "Let's see you do better."

"Oh I think I will." She winked and then turned to Becky, "Ready?"


Becky is about to compete with Donna.

The two women gave each other a prolonged hug before taking their positions. Dave looked at me in an odd way as if to say, "It ain't just the wrestling."

But all friendship and affection vanished as they came together. They pushed and pulled, each trying to knock the other off her feet. Becky backed Donna into the sofa and she fell backwards into it. Becky came down on top of her and they both squealed and strained until they rolled off the sofa. Still locked together they rolled across the floor, first one on top and than the other. The sight was incredibly sexy.

Donna had Becky pinned against the wall as she got an arm under one of her legs and lifted it up and over her. Becky was bent like a "V" with her butt up in the air. Her face was turning a deep red as the breath was squeezed out of her. But she got her other foot in Donna's gut and managed to forcefully push her away.


First one woman is on top and then the other as
they roll over and over.

Donna was propelled backwards and sat down hard. They paused and looked at each other for a moment, both breathing heavily. Then Becky was on her feet. She got behind Donna, locked her arms under Donna's arms and yanked her roughly up. Donna let out a cry, "Aiii!" As she struggled to get her balance, Becky bent her forward practically riding on her back as they both went down.

But instead of hitting the floor with Becky on top, Donna managed a neat reverse and she sprang back upright behind Becky while pinning her arms at her sides. She twisted one arm behind Beck's back. The pain caused Becky to cry out and arch her body back to relieve the pressure. But Donna worked the arm and Becky was led around in a tight little circle looking like a puppet whose strings were being jerked by a demented puppeteer.


The hard-fought contest sways back and forth.

Becky seemed helpless but she somehow broke free only to have Donna shove her violently onto the sofa. Becky flopped onto the cushions but the momentum caused her to rebound off onto the floor. With arms and legs flying wildly she rolled twice and came to rest on her back.

Again they paused and stared at each other, Becky lying on the floor and Donna standing over her. Then Donna came down next to her and thrust one leg under her and the other over her waist. She had Becky in a scissors and proceeded to squeeze her hard around the middle. Becky gasped, "Yiiii!" and tried to pry Donna's legs apart. But Donna just rocked her back and forth. Donna put her hands on the floor and stood up on her arms to put her whole body into the hold. Becky groaned. I thought she was done for and would momentarily pass out.


The women tightly embrace as they wrestle.

Dave egged on his wife, obviously excited by the scene of Donna completely dominating my wife. "Go ahead, you've got her now! Put her away!"

But I told Becky to hang in there as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and strained to break free. She spread her legs apart and arched up on her shoulders but to no avail. Then she reached between Donna' legs with what the girls called a "pussy claw." She dug her fingers in none too gently. Donna gave out a high pitched yelp, "Gaaa!" disengaged and rolled away holding her violated area with both hands.

She was obviously hurt and angry. "I thought there was not going to be anymore below the belt!" she shrilled indignantly. " But if that is the way you want it...."

Becky had only just risen to her knees when Donna grabbed her vulva and squeezed hard, her fingers digging into Becky's vagina. Becky let out a deep "Ohhh!" toppled forward and doubled up into a ball while holding herself with both hands between her legs.

Now Becky was the injured one. There was a pause. Donna let Becky recover either out of mercy or more likely because she wanted to prolong a fight she was confident she was going to win. I watched in grim fascination as Donna yanked Becky to her feet and steadied her.

"Okay, this is where it is lights out for you." Donna pulled back her fist. She was going for the knockout punch that she had demonstrated in the past she was so good at. She aimed carefully and then brought her fist around in a sweeping motion. But Becky ducked aside and Donna connected only with air.

Surprised and off balance, Donna had set herself up for some of her own medicine. Becky threw a roundhouse punch of her own that landed squarely on Donna's cheek. "Splat!" The blow caused Donna to spin around and crumple to the floor. She lay still, flat on her back. She was either stunned or out cold.


Becky seems to emerge as the winner.

Now it was Becky's turn to pause. She stood over her fallen opponent and looked down on her.

Dave pleaded, "Come on bad girl. Get up. I know you can."

Donna groaned while cradling her jaw and looked up at my wife. Both their eyes reflected sympathy as if they were saying, "We are going overboard again, maybe we need to back off?"


A punch to the jaw has laid out Donna.

But all tenderness vanished as Donna staggered to her feet. Now the attitude was one of: "What the hell...." They started to trade body blows. First one would hit the other in the gut with a loud "Thunk!" followed by a moan or a scream and then the other would reciprocate. It became an endurance contest to see who could absorb the most punishment and remain standing. Several times it looked like Becky was going to go down but she would recover and it would be Donna's turn to double up in pain after taking a hit. I know it had to hurt like hell but the sight of our two beautiful wives, wearing nothing more than small bikinis, aggressively locked in a hard punching contest was awesome.


Donna is a blur of motion as she slams home a
stomach punch.

Becky told me a while back that such blows sometimes caused her to wet herself, particularly if she was hit low. I could tell she was struggling to keep control, not wanting to repeat what had happened during the three-way bout when she had peed in her swimsuit.

This time they traded about half a dozen punches. Both Dave and I were amazed at how tough as well as sexy they both were as they engaged in such fierce combat. It looked like Becky was getting the worst of it but she gamely continued even thought her abdomen was inflamed and almost the same color as her bikini.

Then Donna went low and hit Becky at the waistline of her bikini with a balled fist. Becky doubled up as her whole body grimaced from the impact. She swayed unsteadily on her feet, the blow rendering her almost senseless. Then Donna smacked her on the chin with an open hand. It was enough to send Becky reeling. She fell heavily onto the mats where she lied still. She appeared to be practically out cold.


With a "Ughh!" Becky takes a hit on the chin.


Becky tumbles to the mats


She appears to be down for the count.

Donna came down behind her saying, "Now this is the part you like."

She embraced Becky's neck with her arms and applied pressure while at the same time pulling her back. Donna ended up lying on the floor with Becky on top of her facing up. Donna got her feet and ankles between Becky's thighs and forced her legs apart which gave her more leverage. Becky gave a repeated high pitched "Uh, uh, uh," as she surrendered. I wondered if Becky actually wanted it to happen this way? I know being sleepered was very sensual for her. A series of contractions caused her body to tense and relax. I would have given anything to know what she was experiencing at that moment. It seemed she was having an orgasm. Then she slowly went limp as she lay loosely draped on top of Donna, her legs and arms spread wide.

Donna held Becky in this position for what I thought was a long time. She wanted to be sure she was totally out or maybe she was just enjoying it so much. Finally she stood up and pulled Becky up as well. Becky leaned back limply in her arms. Donna savored the feeling of holding her defeated friend and then let her fall backwards upon a couch and once again roll to the floor. This time Becky was completely unconscious. Dona put one foot on her butt and stood over her in a victory pose.


Donna allows the unconscious Becky to slip from
her embrace.


Becky flops onto a couch and slides to the mats.


She loosely rolls completely over.

Donna knelt over Becky and ran a hand down the length of her body feeling no reaction. She patted her on her exposed butt cheek, "Yeah, you're gone!" She stood up and Dave knelt next to Becky, obviously excited about seeing her knocked out. His hard bulge pushed against his trunks. There was no doubt what he would like to do to her.


Dave kneels next to Becky's insensible body,
excited by what he has just witnessed.

Then Donna turned toward me. "Think you can take me on? I'll put you right down next to your wife. You'll look good sleeping together."

Dave just grinned in anticipation. He wanted to see some more action involving his wife. Donna turned Becky over and pulled her limp body off to one side.

Donna paused to catch her breath. Looking at Becky's unconscious form she said, "You'll be sorry you missed this."

She seemed to be awfully confident that she could take me. I was wary as she stood up and we began to circle each other. Suddenly she lashed out with her fist but I deflected it with my arm. So that's how she wants to play? I could not bring myself to hit a woman but I wouldn't mind sleepering her. She continued to strike at me and I parried.

Remembering she was good at kicking I suddenly closed with her but moved quickly behind her and got her in a choke hold with one arm around her neck and the other around her chest. I could feel her breasts straining under the thin bikini. She was strong and fast and obviously enjoying this. She struggled free but I spun her around. She tried to bring her knee up in my groin but I caught it, pulled up and swept her off her feet. She came down hard.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds