• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bikini Man

Bikini Man

12

Author's Note: I originally posted this story under the name zeke81. Time has passed and I've had several suggestions about improving this story so I am submitting this revised version. Please feel free to read the version posted under zeke81 and let me know which version you think is better.

ZENDO_ARGOS

--------------------------------------

Last spring I graduated from college. A few days after graduation I packed up my stuff, put it on a truck, got on a plane, and moved across the country to live with my aunt and uncle. There aren't many jobs for someone with my education in the area I grew up in, but there are a lot of good jobs in the area my aunt and uncle live in. They were kind enough to let me come and live in their huge house while I looked for a job and got things set up for myself.

My aunt and uncle are both workaholics and they work really long hours all the time. I would literally go days without seeing one or both of them because they were either out of town on business or they were getting home really late and then leaving really early.

I didn't have the house to myself though. My cousin Emily lived there too.

I grew up on the other side of the country so I was quite shocked when I saw my cousin for the first time in years.

Emily was the one that picked me up at the airport because her parents were working. When I got to the bottom of the escalator she ran up to me and gave me a big hug. At first I had no idea who she was, for some reason I was looking for the little girl that I hadn't seen since she was like 4. When she broke the hug I looked into her face and sure enough it was Emily.

"Damn kid, you've sure grown up since I last saw you." I said.

"Don't call me kid, I'm 18." Emily said.

"I don't believe it. I'm not old enough for you to be 18." I said jokingly.

"Well smartass I have proof that I'm 18." Emily said.

Emily squatted down to dig through her purse with both hands. I couldn't help but glance down her blouse, which showed a lot of firm young cleavage. She popped to her feet with her driver's license in her hand.

"See, this says I'm 18. Read it and weep." Emily said quite satisfied with herself.

"Well okay then, I guess you are 18, but I still don't see how you got so old." I said.

We got my luggage and loaded it into her car, or actually her truck. As we got on the freeway I tried to strike up a conversation.

"I bet your dad sure likes this truck." I said.

"Oh no, he hates it, but I wanted a truck so I bought it." Emily said.

"This is yours?" I asked.

"Yep. Mom and Dad let me get whatever I wanted and I wanted a truck so I got it. Dad wanted me to get a little four cylinder car, but I just love the feel of the road and the power that this big truck gives me." Emily said.

She pushed the accelerator down to show off the power of the engine.

"You know what; I like you already Emily. I'm a truck guy myself. It broke my heart to sell the truck I had back at my folks' place." I said.

We carried on a conversation about how her last year of high school was going, what I was gonna miss about my old home, what I was looking forward to in my new home, basic conversation stuff.

All the while I found my eyes drifting over to my cousin's body. Her legs were long and tan coming out of the shorts she was wearing and the curvature of her breasts was fully displayed by the tight fitting top she was wearing.

I'm sure I was pretty obvious in my staring, but she either didn't notice or didn't care so try as I might to pull my eyes away they always found their way back to her.

When we got to the house I was impressed by how huge it was. They had six bedrooms for what had been three people. We put my suitcases in the room that they had prepared for me and sat down to continue talking.

"This place is great. You've got a huge house, a pool, a lot of privacy." I said.

"Yeah, it's great. Since mom and dad are never here I pretty much have the place to myself most of the time. I can get home from school grab a bottle of water and just walk out into the backyard take off all of my clothes and get an all over tan without anybody bothering me. Though I guess I probably won't be able to do that anymore now that you're living here." Emily said.

"Don't change your routine on my account Emily. The last thing I want is for my living here to disrupt your lives. If you normally tan naked in the backyard when you get home from schoole go right ahead and keep doing it. Just tell me when you're going to do it and I'll make sure to give you plenty of privacy." I said.

"I'd really appreciate that, if you're sure you don't mind giving me the privacy to do it. I hate having tan lines, they just look funny." Emily said.

"With as tan as you are now, and considering how white I remember you being as a kid I don't doubt that tan lines would look odd on you. I have no problem with giving you all the privacy you need for tanning. Heck once I find a job I'll be working until like 5 anyway so you'll have a few hours of freedom at least." I said.

"Well then, let's just set this up now so there aren't any awkward accidental situations later. Tomorrow is Monday. I get home from school at around 3:10 every day and I head straight to the back yard. I usually lay out until like 4 or 4:30 depending on the sun that day and if I have anything else to do. Then I come in take a shower and get dressed." Emily said.

"Okay so that means that until 4:30ish the backyard and the back of the house are off limits, got it. Hell, with this great TV room and all these channels I'm sure I can find something to kill that hour and a half assuming I'm not out looking for a job or hopefully working." I said.

For the first week or so the arrangement worked really well for both of us. When I was home between 3-4:30 in the afternoon I would watch TV in the front of the house and give Emily her privacy so she could tan in the backyard in the nude.

Then on the second Thursday that I was living in the house I desperately needed to do a load of laundry, but the laundry room was at the back of the house on the first floor.

I needed my clothes clean and ready for a meeting I had that night about a job so I absolutely had to go to the laundry room to run my clothes. When I got there with my basket of clothes I walked in and found Emily standing there naked getting ready to put her clothes into the washing machine.

I gasped and turned my back to her quickly as I clamped my eyes shut.

"I am so sorry Emily; I thought you were still outside." I said.

"It's okay. Did you need to do some laundry?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I have to have this shirt and these pants clean for a meeting I have about a job tonight at 8:00." I said.

"Well I just started a load of my underwear; you're more than welcome to throw your stuff in with it. It's on delicate but it should be clean enough." Emily said.

"Okay, I'd appreciate it. If this meeting goes well I could be starting a new job on Monday." I said.

For a few moments there was silence.

"Well, aren't you gonna put your laundry in?" Emily asked.

"Is it safe to turn around?" I asked.

Emily giggled.

"It's safe enough; I'm wearing a towel." Emily said.

I quickly put my stuff in the washer and headed for my room. The momentary view I had had of Emily's completely naked body was burned into my brain and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it out of my head.

Friday morning, before she left for school, Emily walked into the kitchen and sat down across from me as I ate breakfast.

"So, how'd your meeting last night go?" Emily asked.

"Great, I start work Monday morning." I said.

"That's great, congratulations. If that's the case have you got any plans for your last weekend as a free man before working 8-5:00 every day leaves you too tired to really enjoy yourself?" Emily asked.

"No, I haven't really thought about it, why?" I asked.

"Well, mom and dad are both gonna be gone this weekend, again, so I was gonna have some of my friends over tomorrow for a little party and I was hoping that you could buy us some alcohol." Emily said.

"My 18 year old cousin wants me to buy alcohol for her and her friends? What's in it for me that can offset the fact that it's illegal for you to drink and that your parents would kill me if they found out that I'd bought alcohol for you and your friends?" I asked.

"Well, none of my friends have boyfriends, and we're probably gonna sit out by the pool in our bikinis drinking all day. My friends are all pretty horny, especially when they drink. If you wanted to hang out with us you just might get to fuck somebody." Emily said.

She had a big grin on her face.

"That's some mouth you have on you." I said.

"I'm told it's the best." Emily said.

She very suggestively took a long bite of a banana, then smiled.

"Damn girl you sure have your folks fooled. They think you're a perfect little angel and really you're a feisty little vixen." I said.

"So can we count on you for the booze or not?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, what the hell; get me a list by the time you get home from school and I'll go pick it up. Oh and money; I might be willing to buy it, but I'm not willing to pay for it out of my pocket so you are gonna have to pay for it in advance." I said.

"That's no problem." Emily said.

She reached down the front of her top into her bra and pulled out some money and put it on the table.

"That should be more than enough; I'll have the list in your hand by 3:15 if you're here." Emily said.

Then she took off for school.

I spent the whole day lounging around thinking about what Emily had said. It had been a long time since I'd been with a girl and I had been so busy lately that I hadn't found the time to go out prowling. So the thought of having several beautiful young women drinking large amounts of alcohol wearing nothing but bikinis with nobody else around sounded like a great way to spend a Saturday to me.

When Emily got home she handed me the list of what they wanted to drink and headed for the backyard dropping clothes as she went as if she didn't care that I was still there.

I headed straight to the liquor store and bought what seemed like an excessively large amount of alcohol for just a few girls, but what the hell did I care it just ensured they'd be good and drunk their inhibitions long gone and maybe I could get lucky.

I took the booze into the house and put the stuff that needed to be refrigerated in the little refrigerator by the door that leads out to the pool so it would be easy to get to when everybody was outside. Emily was just coming in as I put the alcohol in the fridge.

She had her clothes in her hands held low in front of her crotch but made no effort to cover her breasts. I turned towrds the front of the house. Emily came up behind me, I heard the clothes drop, and she put her arms around me and hugged me firmly from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"I'm hugging you silly." Emily said with a giggle.

"Yes I know; why are you hugging me?" I asked.

"For being such a good cousin." Emily said.

"What is it exactly that makes me a good cousin?" I asked.

"Well, I really like it that you bought booze for me and my friends and I like the way you always shut your eyes and turn away whenever you happen to see me naked." Emily said.

"Well I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I mean those were accidents, its not like I'm trying to see you naked." I said.

"I know you aren't trying to see me naked, and that's what's so great. Ever since I hit puberty every guy I know has been trying to sneak a peak at me whenever they get the chance. I like to dress sexy, but I don't like people looking at me merely as an object. That's really why I like to tan naked. Because I know that a lot of people would like to look, but out in the backyard nobody can. Except for you that is. You live here and could very easily watch me tanning naked but you don't. Thank you." Emily said.

"You're welcome. I can see how it must be liberating for someone who has to be careful not to show too much in public to show it all to the world in private. Now if you'll excuse me..." I said and tried to walk away but she held onto my waist.

"Wait, please don't go yet; I need to tell you something." Emily said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't mind if you look." Emily said.

"What?" I asked.

"When I'm tanning or walking back from the shower or whatever, I don't mind if you look at me." Emily said holding me closer.

"Emily, I don't exactly know how to take that. I'm your cousin after all." I said.

"I know, maybe that's why I don't mind if you see me naked. Maybe it's because you have gone out of your way to avoid seeing me naked and have apologized when you have, but for whatever reason I don't mind if you see me naked." Emily said.

"Well, I guess I'm honored that you don't mind, but I hope you don't expect me to change my ways and start going out of my way to see you naked." I said.

"Oh no, if I thought that you would do that I wouldn't have told you that I don't mind. I just thought that with the things that might happen tomorrow I'd let you know that if I should end up topless or completely naked when I get drunk I don't want you to think you have to leave. I want you to have a good time at the party tomorrow. My friends are all looking forward to getting to know you. They are all really jealous that I live with a cute guy who's just out of college." Emily said.

"Well I must say that I'm looking forward to meeting them too; if for no other reason than I have to know how five or six girls can drink that much booze." I said.

"Oh there isn't gonna be just five or six girls here tomorrow. There will be more like 20 or 25 of them." Emily said.

"20 or 25?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I have a lot of friends. And just think you'll be the only guy here, you've just about got to get laid by default." Emily said.

"Unless your friends are all carpet munchers." I said jokingly.

"Oh we all munch our fair share of carpets, in fact I wouldn't be too surprised if this little get together turned into a lick fest, but we do that for the convenience and the pleasure it provides. We all still prefer a good stiff cock when we can get one." Emily said with a giggle.

I was a little bit shocked at how openly Emily was talking about having sex with her female friends.

"You go lesbo with your friends just because it's convenient?" I asked.

"Yeah, what could be more convenient than fucking the people that you like to hang out with most? Depending on the mood you're in you can either sit around and talk or you can get naked and fuck." Emily said.

"Damn, when you put it that way it would be really convenient. Of course that only works if you're bisexual and you hang out with the other bisexual people that want to have sex all the time." I said.

"Luckily for us, every girl is bi, she just might not admit it to herself, and my friends and I are always horny." Emily said.

"So this thing tomorrow could turn into a big old lez fest?" I asked.

"Yep." Emily said.

"If that's the case are you sure you want me to be here? I mean it sounds like you plan on having it become that, and if I'm here it might not." I said.

"Oh don't worry about that. My friends won't think twice about stripping off and having some fun with you here. Hell most of them like to have people watching them, so if nothing else you should get some free entertainment and you'll give them a thrill by letting them perform for you. But like I said, we all still prefer a nice hard cock to a pussy any day so if you're there I bet you'll have the opportunity to fuck at least one of them and probably more than just one. So will you join us tomorrow?" Emily asked.

"Let me see; 20-25 attractive 18 year old girls drinking, probably getting naked and having sex with each other, and some of them will probably want to have sex with me? Yeah, I suppose I could attend a party like that, if you want me to be there." I said.

"I want you to be there." Emily said.

Emily released her hold on me and I headed upstairs. When I went to bed that night I couldn't get the idea of 25 beautiful naked 18 year old girls, some of which might want to fuck me out of my head so I had a hardon that just wouldn't go away. I finally got to sleep but when Emily woke me up the next morning my hardon was still there.

"You'd better wake up; my friends should be here any minute." Emily said.

"It's 6:00 a.m." I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"We like to get an early start, come on get up and put this on." Emily said.

She tossed me a bikini bottom.

"Wait a minute; no way am I wearing this; I'll look completely ridiculous. Can't I just wear my trunks?" I asked.

"Nope if you want to hang out with us girls you will dress like us." Emily said.

"Come on Emily, be reasonable." I said.

"Sorry, being reasonable isn't something I'm good at. In fact; just to be sure that you have to wear that bikini I already removed your underwear and moved all of your other clothes to the attic where they're under lock and key where you can't get them." Emily said with a satisfied smile.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Read it and weep." Emily said.

She pulled the empty drawers out of my dresser. I looked under the blanket and sure enough I was naked.

"Now are you going to put that thing on or will I have to tell the girls that you will be unable to join us? I tried to find you the roomiest one that I could, but a woman's bikini bottom wasn't exactly designed to have a big hard cock stuffed in the front of it so it might be a little tough getting everything to stay inside the bikini." Emily said.

Normally I would have put up some sort of protest at least, but with the chance to possibly fuck one or more of her friends on the line I gave in to her command.

I grabbed the bikini bottom from the bed, pulled it under the sheets, and slipped it on. It fit pretty well, except for the fact that my hard-on was pressing tightly against the thin material as I stood up to get out of bed.

"Okay, let's go meet your friends." I said.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Emily asked.

She held up the bikini top.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said.

"Nope, you've got to wear this. The girls might be offended if you were topless. Come here and I'll help you put it on." Emily said.

I walked over to Emily finally noticing her "bikini". It had a piece of cloth almost but not quite big enough to cover each of her nipples, the areolas showed around the edges on both. The bottom had a thin strip of material that started just above her clit and got narrower as it went between her legs. Her pussy lips could easily be seen on either side of the material.

"Let me guess, your parents have no idea about that little bikini you're wearing and what you do with your friends?" I asked.

I turned around and Emily tied my bikini top in place.

"My parents down't know anything about me. They're too busy being successful to notice anything that I do. There you go, it's all done, and I must say you can really pull this look off. Now, the girls will be here any minute so we had better get downstairs." Emily said with a giggle.

Emily took my hand and we headed down stairs. She kept laughing as I tried to adjust my erection in the bikini that had been cut to cover a pussy and was too small to cover a rock hard cock and a set of balls.

We sat in the kitchen for a few minutes getting all of the alcohol ready for the party. When the doorbell rang Emily went to answer it and I sat at the kitchen table. When she came back she had five girls with her.

"Girls this is my cousin, he'll be joining us today; doesn't he just look adorable in his bikini?" Emily asked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bikini Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds