• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Best Friends Warm Wife

My Best Friends Warm Wife

Billy has been a friend of mine going back to high school days. After he got married to Leah, we kept in touch but didn't hang out much. I couldn't blame him, having that hot piece of ass would have kept me home too. Leah is still a pretty little thing at 29. Kind of short and cute with a healthy 36c rack. She's kind of a hippy chick, always wearing sun dresses and sandals with an awesome outgoing personality. I had fantasies about fucking her ever since I first met her. She was 6 months pregnant when I got a call from Billy. We chatted a while and I told him how I was getting evicted because they were tearing down my apartment building for a high rise office complex.

"Man I'm glad to hear that," he responded.

"Well I'm not! I only got 2 weeks to find a new place. Everything is so damn expensive these days.

"No, no, what I'm saying is that we need a housemate. It's perfect timing. Leah isn't working anymore because of the baby so money is real tight."

"Seriously? Have you run this by her?"

"Ya, we agreed we would get a housemate. She just said to make sure it's someone I trusted. Man that's you! You just pay us $450 a month and you can have the upstairs bedroom."

"Wow. Ya, I guess, cool." I was stunned at the invitation, but grateful. I was just weary of how Leah was going to react. I think she sensed my attraction to her.

"Look, I'm going on a business trip tomorrow and will be gone 4 days. I want you to go by and check it out. If it's not for you, no hard feelings. Leah's staying at her sister's place while I'm gone. I'll leave the key under the matt for you."

"Billy, thank you man, really. This is great."

"It's temporary, but it sounds like it'll help us both right now. Let me know what you think after you take a look."

I went over there the next afternoon. The key was under the matt like he promised. I walked in and looked around. It was neat, clean, and big enough for all of us. I was about to check out the spare room when I saw the master bedroom. I went in and looked around. I couldn't resist opening Leah's dresser. I took a pair of her panties and sniffed them, getting hard. I was considering rubbing one out right there when I heard the front door slam shut. I ducked into the closet. It had one of those slatted doors where you could see out but not in. A moment later Leah came in. Shit, I couldn't let her catch me in their bedroom. How would I explain that?

She started getting undressed and I figured I might as well enjoy this since I had nowhere to go. I still had her panties in my hand, and I brought them to my face as I watched. Piece by piece she revealed her body. When she was naked she started applying lotion to her skin. Fuck she looked good. She hadn't put on much weight with the pregnancy and there was just a bump on her tummy. It made her look sexier than ever. Watching her touch herself all over made me hard again. She sat on the bed, rubbing the lotion into her feet, her legs open just enough for me to see her pink slit. Then she stood up and slipped into a sundress without putting on a bra and panties. I knew this meant she was planning to stay home. I might be trapped in here a while. Fuck, Billy said she was staying at her sisters place. I was going have to try sneak out when she went to the bathroom.

There was a loud knock on the front door and Leah left the room. I opened the closet door and slipped out. If I could make it to the back door, I could just come back around the front and pretend like I had just gotten there. I was almost out of the bedroom when I heard voices coming down the hall. My heart skipped a beat as a hurried back to the closet. The door was barely shut when Leah came back into view, followed by a black guy. Holy shit, was she having an affair? I listened as they talked.

"This is the last time Tiny, I'm going to have a family soon. I can't keep doing this."

"Hey, whatever, I'm getting paid one way or another. You stop paying, your junkie brother's gonna have to come up with some cash."

"I feel horrible but he's on his own after this. I can't bail him out forever."

Leah slipped her sundress off and got in bed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The conversation had me totally confused but luckily I had the presence of mind to pull out my cell phone and video this. Tiny pulled his clothes off, standing over her, and he was far from tiny. His cock was already getting hard.

"I'm getting a little too big, I think we better do this the other way", Leah said as she turned over on her hands and knees, giving me, Tiny, and the camera a clear view of her pussy and ass. What a sexy little slut she was. The pregnancy actually turned me on even more to this girl. She was so natural about this guy coming into her house, the home she shared with her husband, and letting him have his way with her. I knew this must have happened many times before.

Tiny started stroking his cock as he positioned behind her. He rubbed the head along Leah's pussy, his cock growing. I was stroking my own. I had to slow down, as the slightest touch was bringing me close to orgasm. He pushed inside of her and she gave a slight moan. Tiny was taking his time, working his length into her little by little as he moved back and forth. After a dozen or so strokes, he was buried in her. He hunched down over her and started going to work on her. She was quiet, her head turned toward the closet, her eyes closed. Tiny was supporting himself with one hand on the bed as the other freely felt Leah's swaying tits. I shot my load into Leah's panties, being as quiet as possible. He kept working her as he let out a series of loud grunts, then dismounted her and stood, his cock dripping, her pussy leaking cum. He picked up a t-shirt off the floor and wiped himself clean, then got dressed. Leah turned back over and pulled the sheet over herself.

"You know I'll be back", he said nonchalantly as he walked toward the door.

"This was the last time, Tiny. I'm making sure he stays in treatment until he's well." Tiny gave a snicker as he left. I couldn't believe what I'd just witnessed, and that I had it recorded. The front door shut, and I saw no reason to stay hidden. I opened the closet door and Leah jumped out of the bed, trying feebly to cover her bare body with her arms.

"What the fuck!" She screamed.

"Sorry to scare you." It was the only thing I could think of to say.

"You...what the hell are you doing in my closet?"

"I came over to look at the spare bedroom. Didn't Billy tell you?"

"No, he didn't. But what does that have to do with you being in my bedroom?" Her voice was shaking, mostly from anger. She knew I was friends with Billy so it wasn't like I was robbing the place.

"I came in, I was looking around, you surprised me. Billy said you were at your sister's so I didn't know who it was."

Her eyes darted around the room. "You..you were here when..."

"Yes."

She pulled the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her body.

"I suppose you're going to tell Billy."

"Maybe, maybe not. Explain it to me. You're obviously not in love with this guy."

She sighed, and sat down on the bed.

"A few years ago, before I met Billy and I was still living with my parents, I used to smoke pot. Nothing big, mostly on weekends with friends, going to concerts and stuff. My younger brother tagged along to a Phish show and I gave him his first joint. He took to it in a way I have never seen before. He was after me all the time after that to get him more, and pretty soon he was into the harder stuff."

"So that guy is your brother's dealer?"

"Yes."

"And your brother is ok with you fucking him to pay off his drug debts?"

"He thinks I'm paying him money. I was, at first, but Billy started missing the cash. I told him I was shopping too much and that I would cut back. I had to do something. My brother can be hurt, even killed by these people, and I feel responsible for starting his habit. I should have been a role model for him."

I sat down next to her, trying to absorb everything she told me. "I heard you tell that guy that it's was the last time. You're giving up on your brother?"

"I talked my mom into paying for a really good treatment center and he's agreed to go, so hopefully, yes, that was the last time. So, you see, there is no benefit to telling Billy about this. It will only hurt him and destroy our family. Will you keep quiet?"

"Will you let me move in here? Into the spare bedroom?" It was a dumb question, she obviously had little choice, but I was testing her.

"If that's what it takes, fine. We have a deal then?"

I could feel her vulnerability. She was practically begging me not to tell Billy what I knew. "We have a deal...if you make yourself available to me sexually whenever Billy is away."

"Excuse me? Just get the fuck out. If you tell him anything I'll deny it. He trusts me." Her face was flushed red with anger. It only intensified her beauty. I flipped open the phone and played the video, holding it up for her to see. At first there was a shocked expression, and then her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Your're an asshole for doing this to someone you call a friend."

"I've been wanting to fuck you since the first time I saw you Leah. And something tells me he would feel alot more betrayed by what you've been doing to him. How do you know your baby is even white?"

"I was on the pill until Billy and I decided to have a child. Then I paid Tiny in cash until I got pregnant. I'm completely sure it's Billy's child. Besides, it's none of your business. Let's just get this over with, what do you want me to do?"

"Clean up, take a shower and I'll be back tonight. Billy is coming back on Friday and I'll be staying the night until then."

"Fine", she shouted, slamming the bathroom door behind her.

I went back to my place and copied the video file to my computer for safe keeping. I was hard all day just thinking about Leah's sexy pregnant body and how awesome it was that she would be all mine for the next few nights.

I arrived back at her place at nine, using the key Billy hid for me. It felt outrageously ironic. Leah was in front of the tv, barefoot and eating ice cream. She glanced up at me as I sat down next to her.

"What's on?"

"Desperate Housewives", she answered, apparently not catching the further irony.

We watched it together silently, and when it was over she got up and walked to the bedroom. Moments later I could see the light go out. I switched the tv off and walked into the dark room. This was the most erotic experience of my life. Why are men so evil, so competetive sexually? Here I had one of my best friend's wives about to give her pregnant body in his own bed and I was hard as a rock with no guilt. I stripped my clothes off and climbed into the bed. Her back was turned to me and as I spooned in behind her it was immediatley noticeable that she was naked. The fight was out of her, if she ever even had one about this. I think she was just the kind of girl that accepted her fate and lived with it. Her body was warm and inviting against mine, my hard cock pressed between the cheeks of her ass. One hand ran up her bare legs, fingertips just brushing her delicate patch of hair, and settling on her breast. She was motionless, but her breathing was unmistakeably quickening.

I was able to position my cock to her pussy just by moving my hips, and as I pushed, gently stroking against her, I began to slip inside. She was quietly repeating "Uh" while I worked my cock deeper and deeper from behind. I was kissing and licking her ear, my lust building. My hand slid down to her belly. My cock grew bigger when I touched her there. I kept my hand in place as I fucked her, her scent all around me, in her hair, her skin, the cool sheets of the bed. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm, knowing that I would be able to do this many more times. I spurted into her, keeping myself as deep as I could until I was empty.

I continued to fuck Leah every chance I got. After the delivery there was never any discussion about my leaving. I think after a while Billy knew everything and that he figured it was better this way. He was gone alot on business and at least his wife was being protected and satisfied while he was away. After all, we are best friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Best Friends Warm Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds