• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Society Says... Ch. 05

Society Says... Ch. 05

(All names, including mine, have been changed to protect the not-so innocent, just in case anyone we know should happen to read this)

So we checked out of the Swissotel about 11:15, even though checkout time was 11 A.M. The guy at the front desk didn't say anything though; we didn't think he would, anyway.

We got back to our parents' house a little after 12 noon. The weather had warmed up back into the 70's, so Dad was out front in the driveway washing his car ('96 Camry; told you our family was boring). As we parked her car and got out ('94 Paseo; her graduation present and a definite chick car) Dad asked us how our night was. We stole a quick glance at one another, then Amy said, "Fun. Oh, don't worry, Dad; Andy didn't drink too much. He was too busy macking on the ladies to get drunk." She winked at me.

"That's my boy. Just make sure you use protection."

"DAD!!" My face was burning.

"Just kidding. Your mother's inside; lunch should be ready in a bit."

"Okay Dad."

Once we got inside, Amy went upstairs to take a shower, and I went in the kitchen to say hi to Mom. Just as I got there, she was finishing up the sandwiches (turkey; we ate a lot of sandwiches growing up).

"Hi Mom."

"Hi honey. How was the party? Did you drink too much?"

"Oh, no. I was kinda tired, so I cut myself off after about 5 beers."

"Only 5, huh?" Mom said, laughing.

"Yeah. Amy got kinda wasted, though."

"How's she feeling?"

"Oh, she's fine. A little hungover, but she'll be alright. She's upstairs taking a shower."

"Would you do me a favor and tell her lunch is almost ready?"

"But she's in the shower."

"Just crack the door and yell at her. She'll hear you."

"Okay. I have to change anyway. My clothes smell like beer."

"Don't be long."

"I won't."

Once I got upstairs I cracked open the bathroom door (well, maybe a little more than a crack) and yelled to Amy that lunch was ready.

"Jesus, you don't have to shout, Andy," Amy said, peeking her head through the shower curtain.

"Sorry, Mom said to yell just in case you didn't hear me."

"Whatever. I'll be done in a minute; come inside and close the door behind you."

"But she'll wonder where I am. I told her I was just gonna change clothes."

"We'll make it quick. Remember what happened here 48 hours ago?"

"Duh..I don't know. Umm, something about you catching me choking the chicken or something?"

"Good answer. Now, I want you to pick up where you left off."

"We don't have time."

"Yes we do. Now take off your pants and jack off for me." She then pulled back the shower curtain; I got hard almost immediately. "Take off your pants. Now."

"Okay. But we have to be quick," I said, pulling them down.

"We will. Now jack off."

I reached behind me, grabbed the lotion, and went to work. With the combination of seeing her naked and knowing that our parents were downstairs, I knew I wasn't going to last long. Especially when she started talking dirty and playing with herself.

"Jack that cock for me. Do you like watching me rub my pussy? Oh, are you gonna come? I wanna see you come."

"I'm close."

"Come on me. I'll just rinse it off."

"Amy, I'm coming."

"Come on me."

I stepped forward and aimed at her stomach. Since we had only had sex a couple hours prior, it wasn't a whole lot, but I still came a healthy amount. It hit her right above her belly button, about 3 spurts worth.

"God I love it when you come on me," she said as she rinsed it off her.

"I love it, too."

"You better leave, mister. I don't want them catching you in here."

"Right. See you in a minute."

I pulled my pants up and snuck off to my room to change. I had only been in the bathroom for about 3 minutes. Just as I left my room to go downstairs, I heard the shower stop, meaning Amy was done and would be down soon.

"Is Amy almost done?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, she'll be down in a minute."

"That girl and her showers."

"I know."

Mom, Dad, and I had just started eating when Amy joined us. She was wearing a different pair of Old Navy sleep pants, a Delta Theta t-shirt, and had a towel wrapped around her head. She looked like the prototypical college sorority girl.

"So Amy, Andy tells me you got a little drunk last night," my Mom said.

Amy looked at me, then over at Mom. "Oh, just a little, Mom. I fell fine now, though."

"Well, that's good. I hope you had fun."

"Oh, believe me, Mom, we did."

We finished lunch about 1 P.M. Since it was Amy's and my last full day of Spring Break, we decided to be good and hang out with our parents that day. The four of us went shopping (well, at least she and Mom did) at Lenox Square (the premier mall in the Southeast), then we saw the movie Private Parts (Dad's choice, but funny as hell), which had just come out the week before (yes, I saw THAT movie with my parents). We then had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. It was a pretty long day, and our parents were pretty tired, with them pushing 50 and all, so we all went home. We got home around 9 P.M.

We all played cards (gin rummy) for a little while; about 10:30, Dad said they were going upstairs to watch TV and go to bed.

"Now you two be good; keep it to a dull roar, okay?" Dad said, "What time are you leaving tomorrow, Amy?"

"Oh, around 4, maybe 5. I wanna get unpacked and clean up my room a little bit."

"Okay, then. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Dad. Goodnight Mom."

"Hey, Amy, you know what this means. We have the whole downstairs to ourselves again. How long do you think they'll be awake?"

"Oh, an hour maybe. Maybe an hour and a half."

"What do you want to do till then?"

"You know, we haven't had a really good conversation in ages."

"About what?"

"About anything. School, the opposite sex, you name it. Let's go sit on the couch."

I won't bore you with details, but we talked for well over an hour, about school, my major (Psychology), her major (English), my girlfriend, her relationships, politics, her friends, my friends, what college was really like and what to expect, and about Mom and Dad and them getting older. It was in all honesty one of the best parts of the whole time we spent together that week.

We watched SNL (or at least the last hour of it; it was a rerun anyway) until it ended at 1 A.M. Well, at least we tried to watch it; she was giving me head on and off throughout the show and I was fingering her when she wasn't. After the show ended, we turned off the T.V. (the lights in the living room were already off).

"Okay, buster, this is my last night before I have to go back to Athens tomorrow. You're mine."

"Oh, you think so, huh?"

"I know so."

"Aren't you worried about Mom and Dad?"

"They're fast asleep. They had a bottle of wine with dinner, so they'll be out till 10 in the morning at least."

"Good point."

"Now strip."

Since we had been doing foreplay for the last hour, neither one of us needed a warm-up. I simply stood up and pulled off my sweatpants while she took off her sleep pants and t-shirt.

"Hold on. What if we make a mess?"

"Don't worry. I'll put this old blanket on the floor just in case. If anything gets on it, I'll keep it in my room and just throw it in the washer in the morning and tell mom we spilled Coke on it."

"Good idea."

"Thank you. Now shut up and kiss me."

So I did. God, was she a good kisser. She was stroking my erection with her right hand, so I took my right hand and started rubbing her pussy; she as was wet as always. She moaned in my mouth when I did that.

We broke our embrace. "Lay down," I told her. She lay down on her back and spread her legs.

"Fuck me."

"Oh, don't worry. I will."

I guided myself into her (her wetness always makes it so easy to slide in). She jumped a little at first penetration, but grabbed my back and pulled me in deeper. I started thrusting, gently at first.

"Harder."

I started thrusting harder, once again lifting up each time to hit her g-spot. She whimpered each time, careful not to get too loud, since the parents were upstairs, after all. I had to be careful, too, since it was pretty audible every time our bodies made contact. The whole time I was thrusting, we looked into each others' eyes.

"I love your dick."

"How much?"

"It's the best dick in the world."

"Are you gonna come for me, Amy?"

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, OH, YES!"

"Shhhhh."

"Oh, Andy, oh, Andy, oh, God!"

"Nice one."

"Oh my God that was good."

"Thank you."

"Fuck me doggie-style."

"Hell yeah."

I pulled out and sat up, while she rolled over onto her stomach, then pulled herself up on her knees. She stuck her ass up into the air.

"I know you like seeing this again."

"You're telling me."

"Fuck me. Make it jiggle."

I guided my dick into her; she actually backed her ass up into me and kind of forced it in, to be honest. The first few strokes were her backing her ass cheeks into me; eventually I took over.

"I love your ass, Amy. It gets me off watching your ass as I fuck you."

"I do my best. I love it when you get off."

Once again, I was pounding her from behind. Her ass cheeks rippled and jiggled right below me; they were slapping so hard if anyone would've awakened they most likely would've heard it. I was too into what we were doing to care, however.

"Oh, Andy, I'm coming again. Oh, shit! Fuck me! Oh God!"

For the first time since we had started having sex, I came right about the same time as she was.

"Amy, I'm gonna come!"

"Wait! I wanna jack you off onto my chest."

I pulled out, then she turned over and sat up on her knees. She grabbed my dick and started stroking it until I came. The first spurt hit her neck, just above her clavicle. She then aimed it down at her chest, another spurt hitting her between her tits, then another on each breast. The last spurt hit her on her belly. After she stroked the last drops out of me, she rubbed the cum over her nipples with the tip of my penis; that was the first time she had done that.

"Amy, you're a fucking goddess."

"You're not so bad yourself. I could fuck you all day."

"Wouldn't you get sore after awhile?"

"It's a figure of speech, dummy."

"I know. I was just being a smartass."

"Whatever. Lets get cleaned up." She used her t-shirt to wipe the cum off her. "We didn't get any on the blanket. That's good."

"Amy, what time is it?"

She looked over at the VCR clock, "1:30."

"My, we're quick, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are."

"I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow. I wish you'd never leave."

"Aww, that's so sweet. I know; I wish I didn't have to either. Don't worry; this summer is gonna be unforgettable."

"I can't wait. I love you, Amy."

"I love you too, Andy. Neither can I."

We gave each other one last, long, sloppy wet kiss before getting dressed and calling it a night. We slept until about 10:30 A.M. Amy actually woke me up.

"Wake up sexy, Mom's making breakfast."

"Sure. Hey, I never told you; last night kicked ass."

"Well, yeah, no shit. I got off twice again."

"No, I meant the talk. We never really get to do that anymore."

"Oh, yeah. You know what? I really enjoyed that, too."

"As much as the sex?"

"Close. But not quite."

"I'm right there with you."

Breakfast was bacon, eggs, and toast (real exciting, I know). After breakfast, Amy went upstairs to start packing for her trip back to Athens. And yes, she took another shower.

I decided that it was the least I could do for all the pussy she had given me the last few days, so when Amy went upstairs, I went outside and washed her car. Paseos (remember them?) were pretty small, so it didn't take that long, maybe 45 minutes, to do the job. After I had finished, I took the used rags upstairs and threw them in the wash; just as I was doing that, Amy came out of the bathroom, having just finished her shower.

"Oh, good timing. Hey, Amy, come downstairs; I wanna show you something."

"What?"

"Just come down with me."

"This better be good."

"Now cover your eyes."

"I hate this."

"Just cover your eyes. Please?"

I took her to the front door, opened it, and led her outside. After she took a few steps, I said, "Okay, you can open them."

She moved her hands away from her eyes, "Holy shit, you washed my car for me! Andy, you really didn't have to do that!"

"I didn't have to; I wanted to. You deserved it after the last few days."

She reached over and hugged me, "Well, thank you SO much. That is SO sweet of you."

"No problem. For the hottest piece of ass in all of Georgia."

She laughed, "Likewise."

It was now a little after 3 in the afternoon; Amy would be leaving in the next hour or so. After washing and waxing her car, I was pretty grubby, so I decided to get cleaned up for her send-off; what else but a shower would suffice?

I was just rinsing the conditioner out of my hair when I heard her voice, "Andy, are you almost done?"

"Amy! You scared me! Yeah, I'm almost done. Why?"

"Well, I just wanted to thank you again for washing my car. It was really sweet of you."

"It's no biggie, really."

"Well, it is to me. I just wanted to give you something to remember me by."

"Mom and Dad are downstairs."

"Dad's watching basketball and Mom's in the garden, so they'll never know."

She came in the bathroom and closed the door. I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. I already had an erection.

"Looks like somebody's happy to see me again."

"Girl, he's always ready for you."

"I see that."

She then kneeled on the bath rug right in front of the tub. "Step closer to me. I'm gonna give you a going-away present."

"But you're the one who's going away."

"Whatever. Come here."

She slowly worked her mouth over my dick, first the tip, then towards her right hand, with which she had made a fist at the base. She then worked back up the shaft, moving her fist up with her. When she got to the tip, she swirled it around with her tongue. Talk about sensitive! She then put her hands on my hips and plunged the whole thing into her mouth, working up and down, up and down, making those wonderful slurping noises as she did it.

"Oh, Amy, you fucking rule at giving blowjobs." Her mouth was full, so she didn't respond. (ha!)

(Those slurping sounds, oh those wonderful slurping sounds). About 5 minutes later, "Oh Amy, I'm gonna come again!"

She didn't pull her mouth away this time, however. This time, I came in her mouth; for the first time ever, I came in a girl's mouth...

She worked me with her hand until I was drained. She didn't swallow; she got up and spit into the sink. I couldn't blame her; I sure as hell wouldn't want to swallow that stuff. She rinsed her mouth out with water, then with mouthwash.

"Okay, buster, that's a treat, alright? I don't normally do that 'cause I don't like the taste of that stuff. But after what we did the last few days, I think we could justify a little extra credit."

"Thank you, Amy. I've never come in a girl's mouth before."

"Really?"

"Really. Jenny won't even consider doing it. She thinks it's gross."

"Well, so do I, but I'll do it if it's the right guy and the right situation."

"Well, I guess I'm the right guy then."

"You betcha."

Amy left for Athens about a half-hour after that. She was right; that summer of '97 after high-school was the most unforgettable one of my life; we fucked like rabbits. I mean, I have yet to this day gotten laid as much in as short a time as the 3 months we spent together that summer. Don't even get me started on the trip to...oh, never mind, it's for another time.

After I left for Georgia Southern in Statesboro (about 3 hours from Athens, and yes, the same name as the Allman Brothers song), we didn't see each other as much as we had; I usually only came home on breaks and holidays. But when we did see each other...let's just say it was crazy sex, whenever we had the chance. She did make the trip to my campus a couple of times; one advantage I had was no one there knew she was my sister, so I could pass her off as my girlfriend from back home; something she didn't have at hers. Our parents never knew about either visit.

Amy graduated from UGA in '98, and got a job in Raleigh, NC, where she is still currently residing. After she moved to Raleigh, we really only saw each other at Christmas. She got a serious boyfriend soon after moving, and we pretty much stopped hooking up. She married in August of 2000, and has a 6 year-old son and a 4 year-old daughter. Unfortunately, her husband was an asshole (we tried to tell her) and they divorced in July of '05.

I graduated from GSU in '01, moved back in with my parents for awhile, and moved to Denver in the fall of '02. I've never been married (nor do I plan to anytime soon), nor do I have any kids. We still get together every Christmas, alternating between cities; Atlanta one year, Raleigh the next, then Denver; you get the picture. During the time Amy was married, we didn't have sex together; after all, she was married (albeit to a selfish asshole, but that's another story). We messed around a few times, but it never went any further than that. Now that she's divorced, however...

The past 2 Christmases were fun...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Society Says... Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds