• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kelly and Her Mom Ch. 02

Kelly and Her Mom Ch. 02

NOTE: Incase you did not read chapter one please note that Kelly is 18 years of age during this story..

We all just looked at each other silently as what had just happened raced through our minds. Cathy, Kelly's mom, just stood there with the gun pointed at me staring at what was before her. Cathy had a perfect view of Kelly's tight little pussy stretched around the base of my cock as Kelly sat on my lap and didn't move. I could feel Kelly's tightness pulsing as I slowly pushed my cock back into her depths. Slowly while watching her mom Kelly began to slide up and down my hardness again. Within minutes Kelly was back at full pace slamming into my lap as my cock bottomed out in her tightness.

I kept my eyes on Cathy as I was still unsure of that gun being pointed in my direction. Kelly started moaning in pleasure again and took her eyes off of her mother. Looking into my face Kelly's eyes rolled back into her head as her pussy convulsed in orgasm. I could feel her juices running down over my balls as she continued to slide and grind on my rigid staff.

I looked Cathy's way once again and noticed she was no longer holding the gun instead she was rubbing her tits through her thin sun dress. I watched Cathy playing with her breasts as Kelly began to slow down on her ride, and I could feel my cock swell even more at the site before me. Kelly calmed down from her orgasm and slowly turned her head to watch her mom as well.

"Mom come over here and try this." Kelly said lifting up and letting my engorged cock pop free from her vice like grip.

Cathy just watched as Kelly slid down the bed, and slowly picked my cock up and began licking her juices from it.

"It is so big and heavy. Come here and hold it." Kelly said staring at her mom as she stroked my cock.

Cathy now had her hand up the front of her sun dress and was circling her pussy with her fingers.

"Go help her." I told Kelly and pushed her towards her mom.

Kelly walked over to her mom, and slid around behind her. Kelly reached her arms around Cathy and slowly squeezed her huge tits.

"Damn you have some big firm tits mom." Kelly said as she rubbed her mom's tits.

Cathy whipped around quickly, and began yelling at her daughter.

"What the hell are you doing? First you call me and say you are being raped. I rush over here with a gun, and walk into find you not being raped, but screwing some older guy. Then you continue your escapade like I am not even here. Now you are feeling up your mother?"

As Cathy continued to yell at Kelly I slowly got off of the bed and snuck up behind her, I was a couple feet away from her when she realized I was there.

Cathy whipped around on me, and then began letting me have it.

"You perverted bastard you can't find someone your own age, so you have to take advantage of my little girl?"

I watched as Kelly moved her mom's purse from her side, with the gun it, and put it behind the door. Cathy continued to yell at me, until I stepped forward and grabbed my cock.

"Come on baby, lets have some fun!" I said as I grabbed Cathy's hand and placed it on my still hard cock.

Cathy quit screaming for a few seconds and just left her hand on my cock. She stroked it twice and then jerked her hand off of it, and began screaming at me again.

"STOP! OK, I played nice, now I am going to have some fun." With that I grabbed Cathy and pulled her towards the bed. I stepped in front of her and pushed her backwards onto the bed.

"STOP, GET OFF OF ME!" Cathy said as I straddled her chest with my cock laying on her huge tits.

"Kelly, grab her panties and pull them off, and then give them to me."

Kelly did as I told her and I shoved Cathy's panties into her screaming mouth. I was now slowly sliding my cock back and forth between her tits, and Cathy had quit screaming.

"Listen we can have some fun, or I can leave the panties in your mouth, which is it?"

"Kelly take her dress off!" I said, as I slid to the side of Cathy, but continued to hold her down.

Kelly removed her mom's dress and then stood back and watched as I removed her bra. I then straddled Cathy's chest again and began sliding my cock between her breasts.

"Kelly come get my cock wet!" I ordered Cathy's daughter.

Kelly came over to us, and lifted my cock off of her mom's chest. Kelly slowly licked and spit all over my cock, and then placed it back between her mom's tits. Kelly then stood back and began sliding her fingers into her pussy as I slowly fucked her mom's big beautiful tits. Cathy was now watching and had slowly began to moan with pleasure each time my cock pushed against her panties that were still in her mouth.

"Are you ready to play nice?" I asked.

Cathy nodded her head in agreement so I pulled the panties from her mouth and slowly pushed the head of my cock in their place. Cathy licked the head of my cock each time I stroked it upwards towards her mouth.

Kelly was really fingering herself now watching the show in front of her, and my cock was beginning to swell from the attention I was giving it.

"Get your mother ready from me Kelly. I am ready to fuck her sweet pussy now."

"What should I do?" asked Kelly.

"Get between her legs and eat that pussy. Get it nice and wet for me."

"No!" Cried Cathy, as she spit my cock head from her mouth.

I quickly stuffed my cock back into her mouth and shoved it deep. I felt my cock head hit the back of her throat and I slowly pushed a little further. I felt her throat open up and accept my cock head and the last 3 inches sank into her throat. Cathy began to gag and I just held my cock there. Cathy's eyes began to bulge so I pulled my cock back out, and she gasped for breath. Before she could say anything I shoved my cock back down her throat.

I continued to throat fuck Cathy as Kelly climbed onto the bed and began to lick around her mom's sweet pussy. Kelly was fully involved in what she was doing and did not notice that her mom had my whole cock in her throat. I was amazed and felt like I would burst any minute. I pulled my cock abruptly from Cathy's moth just as she exploded in orgasm all over her daughter's face.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" Cathy screamed, as my cock pulled from her mouth.

I stood to the side of the bed, no longer having to hold Cathy down and watched as Kelly continued to eat her pussy.

Cathy rocked and moaned for about 4 minutes, as she continued to have a mind blowing orgasm from her daughter's attention.

"OH YEAH EAT THAT PUSSY BABY GIRL!" Cried Cathy.

I slowly walked around behind the bed, and watched as my cock swelled to new dimensions from the view from behind.

Kelly's little firm ass was up int eh air, and I could see her peach was dewy wet with her excitement. I walked behind her and slowly slid my tongue up the crack of her pussy to her little asshole. Kelly continued to eat her mom out as I ran my tongue all over her ass and pussy. I ran my tongue from her little brown bud, to her clit, and then back again. Soon both women were moaning out in orgasm.

"Move!" I said to Kelly as I pushed her lightly on the ass. Kelly moved out of the way and I mounted the bed with my cock hanging inches from Cathy's wet pussy.

"You want this? Are you ready for me? DO you want me to fill you up?" I asked as Cathy watched me begin to slide my cock head up and down her well lubricated slit.

Cathy just moaned as I continued to slide my cock up and down her slit. Finally I pushed forward and two inches of my cock pushed into her hot little pussy.

"OH GOD, YES, IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Cathy moaned.

I began a slow push back and forth and then pushed another 3 inches into her.

"OH FUCK, IT FEELS WONDERFUL! FUCK ME NOW QUIT TEASIN ME!" Cathy screamed.

I pushed, with force, my remaining cock deep into her. I felt my cock head hit against her bottom and then pulled it all the way back out and shoved it all in again.

"OH YEAH YOU MOTHER FUCKER, THAT"S IT FUCK ME!"

I did as I was asked. With deep fast thrusts I shoved my cock in and out of Cathy. She was not as tight as Kelly, but she was more vibrant and she had me close to orgasm almost immediately. Cathy began bucking her hips up to meet me, and screaming out loud enough to make me worry. I felt her pussy clamp down on my thickness as she exploded in orgasm.

"YES! IM CUMMING ALL OVER THAT BIG HARD COCK, FUCK ME!"

I continued to slide my cock deep into her until her orgasm subsided and then I pulled my cock from her wet pussy.

"Clean her up Kelly!"

Kelly got back in the same position with her ass in the air and began to lick her mom clean.

I could not resist this time and stood up behind Kelly and slowly fed my cock into her wet pussy. Kelly had been masturbating the whole time I fucked her mother, and she exploded in orgasm as soon as I entered her.

"OH MY GOD IT IS SO BIG!" Screamed Kelly, as I pushed to the bottom in her tight pussy. Her lips were stretched taught around my thickness, and I began a slow deep rhythm. I watched as Kelly brought her mom to another orgasm with her mouth and fingers, and then I could take no more. I pulled my cock from Kelly's tightness with an audible pop and shot my seed all over her ass crack. I pushed Kelly down onto her face on the bed, and pulled Cathy up.

"Clean her up like she did for you!" I told Cathy.

Cathy did without protest. She climbed on the bed on her hands and knees and slowly began licking my cum form her daughter's ass and pussy. My cock lost zero blood, and I quickly mounted Cathy as she licked my cum from her daughter.

"OH YES!" Moaned Cathy as I sank my whole length into her from behind.

I slowly rode Cathy's pussy until she was having another orgasm, and then right at the peak of her excitement I pulled my cock out and slowly pushed on her asshole.

"OH FUCK YEAH, FUCK MY ASS YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" Cathy cried as I pushed past her ring.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"He is in your ass?" She asked again.

"OH FUCK YEAH DEEP IN MY ASS, IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Kelly jumped up off of the bed and came around to the side and watched as I stroked my cock in and out of her mother's ass. I could not take this for long, Cathy's ass was gripping me like a glove, and I was excited from the fact that she loved it. I pushed my cock in and out of her tight ass about ten times, and then lost it. I pulled my cock from her ass, pushed Kelly to the floor and shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her face and breasts.

I was finished. I fell onto my face on the bed, and listened to my head ring for a few minutes.

I looked up and saw the lady's go into the bathroom together. A few hours later I awoke and they were gone. I showered and then got on the internet to check my mail.

A new email from Kelly was there.

Jon,

Today was quite the surprise. I really enjoyed sharing you with my mother, and I especially liked what you did to her at the end. Sometime in the future I would like for you to try that with me. You will have to go easier on me though as I am a bit apprehensive to the pain. I loved feeling your hard cock in my pussy, and my mom can't stop talking about you. I will keep my ears open for the next few days, but I think Jim, my mom's boyfriend, would like to share her with you. They do that every now and then you know, as I have told you before.

Good night for now and keep me wet and ready,

Kelly

I knew I had her, and I would have her again. When?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kelly and Her Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds