• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Birthday!!! Ch. 01

Happy Birthday!!! Ch. 01

The weekend started out great. My wife and I drove the 90 miles to Indianapolis, and checked in to the downtown Marriott. Since it was getting late, and we were both tired, we decided to eat at the hotel restaurant instead of going out.

Right after we were seated, the hostess seated another couple at the table right behind my wife. The lady, well girl actually, was really cute. She was tall with long auburn hair, and looked to be in her late-teens. She was dressed very elegantly in a tight black, knee length party dress, sheer nylons and black stiletto heels. As she sat down and crossed her legs, the hem of her dress rode high on her thighs. It was so far up that I could see that she was wearing stockings and a garter belt rather than pantyhose. That really surprised me, as young as she seemed to be.

The guy was much older, very handsome, and in great shape. He was wearing a dark suit, and he sat closely next to her, rather than across from her.

I could overhear most of what they were saying, and tried to listen without my wife catching on. She was calling him "Daddy," and they were celebrating her 19th birthday. After they got their drinks, her dad handed her a small, beautifully wrapped package, causing her to beam with excitement.

As she opened it, her dad slid his hand under the table and onto her nyloned thigh, leaving it there. She didn't even flinch as he caressed her leg from her knee to the top of her stocking.

When she got the gift open, she found a beautiful diamond necklace, causing her to beam brightly. Her dad helped her put it on, and when he was done, she kissed him - hard. On the lips. Lots of tongue! I couldn't believe it!

From then on, they were more like teenagers on a date. Lots of kissing, with his hands on her stocking clad legs under the table, all the way up to her crotch! Then her hand went to work under the table as well. It went to his thigh, and quickly worked up to his crotch, stroking his cock! I couldn't believe it! His own daughter!

This went on for a few minutes, and he suddenly asked the waitress for his check. I told my wife I was going to the Mens room, and quickly got up to leave. I waited for them just outside the dining room, and they soon walked right past me, his arm tightly around her. They walked through the hotel, and I hoped upon hope that their room was on the first floor.

As they walked, he couldn't keep his hands off of her. I followed them until they got to their room, and I couldn't believe my luck. They were on the first floor, on an inside wall. There was a small garden area in the center of the hotel, to the rear of their room. I tried the door to the garden.... it was unlocked!

I snuck out the door and quickly found the rear of their room. It had a sliding patio door and small sitting area that was concealed by shrubs and trees.

I darted back to the dining room, and retrieved my wife. I told her to go on up to our room and I'd be up in a few minutes. She seemed pissed but went anyway. I slid back out into the garden and into the bushes outside their room. The patio door was open, with only a screen between them and me. The curtain was partially closed, which helped me to hide, but still see and hear everything.

He was sitting on the bed and she was standing in front of him. "What do you want from me, Daddy?" she asked.

"You know, Honey...."

"Tell me."

"Take your dress off." She quickly complied, turning her back to him so he could unzip it. It pooled at her feet and she stepped out of it, standing in front of him in bra, garter belt, sheer stockings, spiked heels, and a black thong panty.

"Now the bra."

Again, she turned her back to him, and he unhooked her bra. It joined her dress on the floor. Her breasts were small and firm, their nipples poking straight out.

"The panties, too."

She slid them down and off her legs. Now what, Dad?"

"On your knees, Katie."

She immediately complied, dropping to her knees between his legs. She needed no further prompting. She unzipped him and slid her hands into his pants, grasping the shaft of his cock. I could see clearly since they were in profile to me. He had a really nice cock - about seven inches long and pretty thick. It was circumcised and had a big red head on it.

"What now, dad?" she asked.

"You know," he responded.

"What?" the game continued.

"Suck it!" he commanded. She leaned forward and took the head of it in her mouth, sucking on it as she stroked the shaft with both hands.

She was an expert at giving head, let me tell you! She took him deep, and then backed off until she held just the head of it in her mouth, her tongue driving him insane. This went on for a few minutes and finally he pushed her back. He stood up and quickly shed all of his clothes. Then, he joined her on the bed, sliding over her and between her nylon clad thighs.

"Are you gonna fuck me now, Dad?" she panted.

Without saying a word, he guided the head of his fat cock into her pussy, causing her to cry out.

"Oh, god, Daddy.... fuck me! FUCK ME!" she demanded, and he immediately complied, his cock sliding in and out of her well-lubricated channel.

I had a perfect view of the whole act. His cock slid in and out of her, causing her to jerk under him. "Ohhhh.... Daddy! F-f-fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"I'm gonna cum, Baby!" he told her, and he did, deep inside her, finally collapsing on her body.

They lay there for a few minutes, and then he said something to her I couldn't hear, and got up. He went to the bathroom, and I heard the shower turn on.

I was just ready to take off, when Katie softly spoke. "Did you enjoy the show?"

I was dumbfounded, and didn't move. She got up and walked to me at the sliding door, speaking through the screen. "Well.... did you?" I just gawked at her standing there in her garter belt, nylons and heels, and nodded.

More to cum!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Birthday!!! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds