• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Men are Better Lovers

Black Men are Better Lovers

Meet Leonard Dries. He's a tall, good-looking, sexy macho man of French and African descent. This six-foot-three, curly-haired, bronze-eyed, brown-skinned stud is simply irresistible. Both men and women go crazy for his dashing good looks and magnetic personality. He is the ultimate seducer and everyone in his Long Island neighborhood knows this. He attends the local community college where he majors in criminal justice. One of these days, he's going to become a police officer. It's the family business and he intends on following on his father, Long Island Trooper Dennis Dries footsteps. Leonard is very different from his law-abiding dad. You see, he's a totally free spirit.

Leonard always had his way with females. This is but a sample of some of his adventures. There is a fifty-year-old bombshell named Kate Seinfeld in the neighborhood. She's a former U.S. Army nurse. This plump, wide-hipped, big-bottomed dame has dark bronze skin, pale green eyes and short red hair. Since she and Lena Harris, her African-American lesbian lover of ten years parted ways, she's been experimenting with both men and women. She had missed swinging, especially since Lena was a blue-blood monosexual. For a time, they were in love. Lena's irrational jealousies drove them apart. For the first time in a decade, Kate was single and loving it. She's had her eye on sexy stud Leonard Dries for some time. Leonard, who is usually busy hopping from the beds of sexy women and the occasional handsome man didn't really notice her, until she put the moves on him.

Leonard was walking home from campus, after a hard day's work when Kate pulled up in a car. She smiled and offered him a ride. He grinned and got on. It turned out that she gave him the ride of his life. They went to her place. As soon as they were inside, they began making out like a couple of college freshmen. Kate kissed Leonard passionately. He caressed her sexy form and began to feel her up. Kate moaned and urged him to continue. He undressed her, then picked her up and put her on the bed. He spread her plump thighs and began fingering her hairy pussy. Kate grinned as his fingers slipped in and out of her wet hole. Leonard went down for a licking.

A few minutes later, he was ready to give her his specialty. She knelt before him and began sucking on his long and thick, uncircumcised ten-inch black cock. Leonard thrust his cock down her throat. This older woman was a really good cock sucker, even though his size and length were proving to be a test of her abilities. She sucked on his cock and licked his balls like oral sex was going out of style. Grinning, he rammed his cock down her throat. Letting her know who and what she was dealing with. She sucked him until he came, blasting his hot cum all over her face. When he came, she drank his cum nicely before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Kate enjoyed sucking cock. She hadn't done it often since moving in with her black lesbian lover. Now, she wanted to make up for lost time. She suddenly had a very naughty idea. It had been almost ten years since she'd gotten a good butt pounding. Why not indulge in this special craving now? She asked Leonard. He was totally okay with it. He put on a condom, and she lubed it up. Then, she got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open, exposing a dangerously obvious target. Leonard smiled, not believing his luck. He pressed his cock against Kate's butt hole, and pushed.

Kate gasped when she felt Leonard's hard black dick going into her asshole. Even with the lube, it felt huge. He put his hands on her hips and began thrusting deeper into her. She screamed as he rammed his cock deep down where the sun didn't shine. Leonard laughed as Kate screamed and continued ramming his cock into her butt. If there's any sexual activity Leonard enjoys more than any other, it would have to be anal sex. The man simply cannot do without it. If he were to go without it for long, he'd probably experience anal sex withdrawal or something. So, he continued to thrust in and out of Kate's forbidden depths like anal sex was going out of style.

Kate felt every stab, every thrust of Leonard's hard cock going deep down into forbidden territory. It hurt, but it also felt good. So much that she backed up against him, grinding her bottom against his groin, wanting more. She wanted more of the deliciously hot pain which invaded her derriere and left her wanton with lust, screaming louder than hell's worst banshee. She was screaming for more, her screams mounting near madness and mingling with Leonard's passionate grunts and gasps. He thrust into her, loving to feel the tightness of her flesh gripping his pole. Damn, this was hot!

To say that Kate was enjoying this coupling with Leonard, the neighborhood bisexual lothario would have been an understatement. After an eternity of sleeping with women, she needed this. The primal, brutal, passionate and wanton fucking that only a man could give her. A man simply fucked differently from a woman. And that's what she wanted. She gave herself wholly and completely to the primal urge, to that feeling that consumed her. She welcomed his cock in her tight crevice, feeling it invading her, stretching and expanding her tightest, sweetest, darkest spot. She absolutely loved it. As Leonard continued to slam her, she felt a sudden change in his tempo. He accelerated, quickening his pace before suddenly stopping. Inside her, he shuddered. She felt it. Their connection ran that deep. She knew what was coming, almost before he did.

Leonard knew what was coming. He felt it, like a slow buildup that suddenly became a rumble in his loins. He felt the rush, and knew the jig was up. He was about to cum. He gasped as, lightning-fast, the almost electrical rush flew through him, and then he erupted within Kate. As he did, an incredible scream, half-pain, half-pleasure, all-intensity, erupted from his mouth. Kate gasped as Leonard's seed rushed deep within her. Hot and quick, it rushed inside, and filled her up. It was a sensation unlike any other. She'd never felt anything like this before. It was so quick, so brutal, and so perversely sweet at the same time. She screamed, passionately, in an expression of primal satisfaction she'd never felt before.

Leonard's body gently shuddered, then he dropped right next to her. Kate winced. His still-hard member was still within her. And she found that she did not want him to remove himself from her. They remained like this, locked in a tight embrace. Neither of them dared move, or say anything. There was nothing to be said. This was the most intense, brutal and passionate sex either of them had ever experienced. Kate was the first to speak. She turned around, and the look on Leonard's face silenced her. He was still savoring the faint echoes of the sensations they had created together. He winked at her. Kate smiled. By unanimous decision, they started all over again. This was the first of many such encounters for them both.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Men are Better Lovers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds