• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 04

Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 04

12

1/26 E-mails

This chapter starts out with me answering Alice's question.

I wrote: First my answers to your questions!

Alice wrote: The story is fine, but you have not included anything about what I have told you so far. I will as the story moves move and more into your meeting and the sex and then afterwards when you start to see Tyrome.

I answered: It takes a great deal of info to write a story that will hold the reader's attention. I'll use all the info you gave me before the story ends baby, don't worry.

Any asked: How often do you see Millie?

I replied: I see her on the weekends mostly. I go there on Friday night or Saturday morning and spend the weekend leaving on late Sunday morning or mid afternoon. Lately I have been going to her house on Wednesday nights too. I then leave on Thursday morning directly for work

Alice asked: How old is she and how long has she been married?

I replied: She is 36 and I think she has been married for 10 or 11 years.

Alice replied: Her and I are the same age and married close to the same time! How long have you been together?

Alice asked: She and her hubby have any kids?

I replied: No kids she tells me she doesn't want any. But I think that maybe they can't have them. They have plenty of money and enjoy a very good life.

Alice asked: Do you plan to have any with her?

I replied: Hell no! I don't want to be responsible for kids. I can hardly take care of myself. Plus that would tie me down so if you wanted to meet me and maybe have sex with me I may not be available. Don't want that Alice do I?

Alice asked: Is she the only white woman you have now?

I replied: Yes she is now but I have had 6 others in my life and one very sexy Asian and lots of black women. The men who play this game have had lots of experience with lots of women. That's why women like you who have had only their husbands or maybe one or two lovers before and compare to men like me always fall so hard for men like me and Tyrome. We play you and your husband and you don't even realize it. We use our experience and knowledge to fuck you like you have never been before. We also fuck your brain at the same time. It's exciting and scary and damn erotic. We move you like you have never been move before sometimes to the point where you don't want your husband to make love to you any more with his cock at all. His mouth yes, he eats your pussy better than ever trying to complete with us and show you he loves you. But doing so makes him even more of a sissy in your eyes. We tell you that indirectly with little digs here and there but it sinks in. And you know he can't complete with men like Tyrome and me. Matthew doesn't have the experience or knowledge of what turns you on now. You want it nasty, evil, hard and bad and your husband is trying to love you. We make you our slut and make you think your husband looks like a sissy or cuck more and more. And Alice in your eyes as our relationship builds higher, the one with your husband shrinks. At first you start by feeling sorry for him. And then you feel pity and give him sex as a charity. Then as we move on and I take you more and more it leads to disgust and distaste for his inability to satisfy you. And finally when we have been with each other long enough and I get you to push him harder testing him and moving him more towards cuckolding enough so that your idea of him will be close to antipathy or even loathing him.

Alice asked: Do you prefer white woman over Asian or black women?

I replied: It depends on the women not what color they are. But white women are easy to get and if they respond well then we fuck them for awhile. It's great if they are married because there's no commitment and no pressure to move the relationship any further than getting her off.

Alice asked: I can't believe you don't smoke any weed! You never had a blunt with any of your friends? What kinda nigga are you? LOL only kidding!

I replied: I'm a nigga who wants to be healthy and stay that way and I won't play the drug game. Never did in college either. Smoking weed will sooner or later make you think it's completely OK to do it. Maybe like you are now, sounds like it. Then you'll try the harder stuff. He'll tell you just try it once baby! It makes sex even better you'll feel more, much more. Every nerve will be enhanced you'll cum like you never have before. Just try it one time. Once and BOOM he has your ass. Then he'll fuck you and make sure he drives you up a wall that night. The next time you see him he'll get you to try it again and then the next time and next. Soon you'll be doing harder drugs like coke w/o thinking anything about it. The sex will be wild he'll see to that. Coke or some other drugs will be in your system and soon you'll think they are OK just like you think weed is OK now. Plus we use weed on you white bitches to seduce you more make you do things you think are nasty and evil and to pull you away from your poor old husbands. Tell me something. Does your husband know you are smoking weed with Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, I won't try anything harder than weed!! And yes, Matthew knows that I am smoking with weed. It's not bad like people think, its natural and it just mellows you out!

I asked: And you have kid!! Wake up girl. Do you have a boy or girl or one of each?

Alice replied: Yes I have a daughter and a son

I wrote: OK enough of that shit! The reason I ask so many questions is because of you. YOU don't answer the questions completely or with just a few words. So I have to ask you another one and brake it down so you'll give me something. The short one or two words or small sentences don't really tell me what I want to know and I don't want to shit the story up with what I think. I want it to be from you baby. You have to tell me what was said or how it went down or what you think or feel. I wasn't there so I don't know. Speaking of questions here are some more for you from the straight non-weed smoking nigga. No rush please give me some new and improved info Alice.

Alice replied earlier: When we were talking about cum inside me, I don't hold it in on purpose, but I am sure that Matthew does eat some of Tyrome' cum that is in there.

So I asked you: Do you have any feelings about your husband eating your lover's cum?

Alice responded: I have to admit that it turns me on!

So I asked: Why is that? Is it because it makes Matthew more of a sissy in your eyes? Or more of a real cuck?

Alice replied: Yes, that is probably it, it just seems nasty and I guess its a way to show Matthew that Tyrome is the alpha male now

I asked: Has Tyrome ever suggested you do that to Matthew?

Alice replied: Not exactly, but we do talk about him doing that sometimes

I asked: Do you ever have sex or have Matthew eat you if you feel "sticky and sweaty and feeling gross?

Alice didn't reply

I wrote earlier: When you meet your lover and then come back home do you offer or do anything for Matthew to try and make it OK?

Alice replied: Sure, I will have sex with him, and tell him what Tyrome and I did

So I asked: Would you tell me what you did the same way you tell Matthew?

Alice replied: What do you mean??

I asked: You know that as Matthew is fucking or sucking you tell me like you tell him. It would be great for the story if you could relate it to me in your own word. I'll need more than a few words to just like Matthew does.

Alice didn't reply back. I hope I can get her to do that later.

I asked: Did you tell Matthew that Tyrome fucked your ass the night he did it?

Alice replied: Yes I did

I asked Alice earlier about the guilt.

Alice replied: Sometimes there is some guilt, yes, but there is less than when I first started with Tyrome.

I asked: And why do you think that is?

Alice wrote: The guilt is less, and part of it is that Matthew gave me permission.

I replied: He gave you that the first night you fucked Tyrome. Do you get permission from Matthew each time you go now? Or do you just tell him you're going?

Alice replied: I just tell him I am going. I mean once he gave me permission the first time, why should I ask again?

I wrote: Permission isn't the reason that you feel less guilty now Alice. You see with each time that you go to Tyrome it gets easier to do it. With each time that Matthew just lets you go w/o a problem or a fight you feel freer and think you no longer have to answer to him about fucking Tyrome any longer.

Alice replied: True

I wrote: And you feel you can do whatever you want with Tyrome once you are with him. It's your right now to get fucked by Tyrome and do whatever you and he want.

Alice replied: Yes

I wrote: You forget about your husband he doesn't count any longer. He's taking care of the house and the kids and you're having the time of your life. Let me ask you, are you sure that Matthew knows what you and Tyrome do how you do it and how you feel about it all now?

Alice replied: I think so, yes...I think I have made it clear

I wrote: But you and I both know it's gone way further than Matthew ever felt it would go. I mean look you're going to Tyrome place and Matthew doesn't even get to watch you that much any more. Instead you tell him now how it was whenever you get back. He has no idea what you two are doing does he?

Alice replied: I guess not exactly, but he still does watch sometimes

I asked you earlier: Let me ask you again. If Tyrome moved on would you seek out another black man to take his place or would you go back with Matthew and be happy?

You replied back: And yes, I would get another black stud to fuck me if Tyrome moved on.

I asked you then: Well what would you do if Matthew said, "No more? Tyrome is gone and it's over now Alice."

Alice replied: I would have found another nigga to satisfy me!!

I asked: What does Matthew tell you when you see Tyrome so often now and he sees how well fucked you are?

Alice replied: I think he is jealous sometimes, but like I have said before, he is the one that said it was OK to fuck black men

I wrote: Come on! What does he say to you?

Alice replied: Sometimes he asks why I have to go see him so much or what about his needs, but I can't help it, I need to get fucked by Tyrome

I asked earlier: And you and Tyrome talk about Matthew.

Alice answered: Sometimes we do talk about Matthew and how this maybe be effecting him, but Tyrome doesn't seem to care, as long as we get to fuck.

I responded: Well of course not. Tyrome doesn't care about how Matthew feels he has his woman now almost full time to enjoy. But Alice this is what I need from you for the story. Tell me what do you say about how you think it is effecting Matthew?

Alice replied: Like I said, I think generally he is pretty into it, it gets him off to think his white wife is a slut for black cock

I asked: What is Tyrome reply to it?

Alice replied: What do you mean?

I asked earlier: Please think and tell me what you say to Tyrome and what his reply to you is about Matthew.

Alice wrote earlier: We definitely talk about how Matthew can't please me like Tyrome can and how much I love his big black cock. Tyrome tells me that I am now a slut for black cock and I have to agree with him.

I asked: Have you ever talked to Matthew about his cock and how he can't please you to his face?

Alice replied: I certainly have told him that while Tyrome was fucking me!!

I asked: Does Matthew know he can't please you now?

Alice replied: I think he knows he can't please me like Tyrome can .

I wrote: Does Tyrome want to DP you soon Alice? Have you talked about getting you a DP? Would you be willing to try that?

Alice replied: I have to admit I have thought of DP, and it is a very hot fantasy! I am willing to try it

I asked: Would you do it with another black man or Matthew?

Alice replied: Another black man

You wrote earlier: * I was asking about you telling Tyrome about Matthew causing problems when you got to Tyrome place). Sure, that may come up, I might tell him about a fight or disagreement that Matthew and I might have had....especially if we are smoking a little weed.

I wrote: I was more concerned about you talking to him about moving Matthew deeper into being a cuckold. Or maybe it's Tyrome who talks to you about that, does he?

You replied: We have not specifically talked about making Matthew cuckold, and I had not ever heard of the word until reading Literotica

I asked: Well does it excite you to think Matthew is one now?

Alice replied: Sometimes, yes

We talked about weed then. It went like this.

I asked: Did Tyrome introduce to weed?

Alice replied: Yes, he did...I never tried it when I was younger, mainly because I was always the "good girl" so it was exciting to try it!

I asked: So do you smoke weed with Matthew too or just Tyrome?

Alice replied: Just Tyrome.

I asked: Do you do it now each time you are with him?

Alice replied: Not all the time.

I asked: OK. Let me ask you this way. Do you smoke it more than you don't smoke it when you are with Tyrome now?

Alice replied: No, sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. It's not something we have to do

I asked: How much, how many joints?

Alice replied: A couple I guess

I wrote: A couple is two. I that two apiece or two shared?

Alice replied: Depends, sometimes we share

I asked: Then you drive home?

Alice replied: No, I don't drive after I have been smoking, or I wait a while

I asked: Does Matthew know you are smoking weed now with Tyrome?

Alice replied: Yes, I have answered that before!!!

I asked earlier: We both talk about how we want him to be more of a cuckold and sissy. Do you and Tyrome talk about that?

Alice replied earlier: Not really

I asked: Never?

Alice replied: Not in those words, no

I wrote: Now see Alice!! That's not an answer. In what kind of words do you talk with him about it? What to you both say about it Matthew?

Alice replied: Sorry, but Tyrome has never said the words sissy or cuckold! You seem to be fixed on this

I asked: You don't talk about Matthew liking the cuckold way of life?

Alice replied: No, because we didn't know it was a way of life, and I don't want to make Matthew a slave.

I asked: Tyrome didn't know it was a way of life or you didn't know it?

Alice replied: I certainly didn't and Tyrome never brought up cuckolds

I asked: Tyrome didn't tell you some men like to see their woman with men with bigger cocks? Alice replied: Yes he did

I asked: He didn't tell you that some men get of on it?

Alice replied: Yes. We discussed it.

I asked: So you don't want Matthew to be trained enough so that should Tyrome leave you, you wouldn't want to take another black lover?

Alice replied: Yes, I would take another one.

I asked: What do you think, could you live without a bigger dick now to fuck you?

Alice replied: No way, once you go black, you can't go back!!!

I asked: Could you live with Matthew and the way he makes love to you now that you have taste the other life?

Alice replied: No, didn't I answer this already??

I asked: Would you need a big black cock if this just stopped with Tyrome?

Alice replied: Did I answer this already?

I asked: If so don't you think that training Matthew to the idea of you always having a black lover is a good idea?

Alice replied: I think he realizes how much I love having black cock that I will always want it!

I asked: But you really haven't talked about it have you?

Alice replied: No

I wrote earlier: She (Millie) tells me (Lee) all about him (her husband) and his short comings and what gets him motivated to let her do things. Do you and Tyrome talk about any of this?

Alice replied: Yes, I think we do that sometimes, particularly when it comes to sex

I replied back: Yes of course it's about sex!! Again please for the damn story Alice tell me what you both say about it.

Alice replied: Don't understand, isn't this answered below??

I wrote: So Tyrome has you talking about your husband's shortcomings. Do you both laugh about it?

Alice replied: Yes, sometimes.

I asked: What do you say about Matthew's shortcomings to Tyrome?

Alice replied: That he has a little dick and can't satisfy me like Tyrome can.

I asked: What does Tyrome say?

Alice replied: He laughs and agrees with me, that black cock is best!

I asked: What feeling do you have for Matthew when you and Tyrome laugh and talk about Matthew's little cock?

Alice replied: Pity I guess

I wrote: Details Alice for the story how did the discussion go?

I wrote: Millie and I talked about and did cuckold her husband for a month and we even kept him from seeing her pussy or breasts or touch her body at all. She did it because I told her to do it. I asked: Would you do that to Matthew if Tyrome asked you?

Alice replied: I am not sure, it seems awfully cruel!!

I wrote: But you didn't say NO! So you might! You didn't say you wouldn't do it. What if Tyrome asked you to do it?

Alice replied: I don't know

I asked: What would you think Matthew would say and do if you told him that he wasn't allowed to even see your body for a month (Now please! Don't just say he would be upset)?

Alice replied: Of course he would be angry and I don't think that he would go for it!!

I asked: What if Tyrome insisted and you told Matthew he had to do it?

Alice replied: I might consider it, but probably not

I wrote: Millie has even tied her husband up and kept him from jerking off a few times while I fucked her right next to him in the bed. He liked that. He told us it was hot. Have you ever chatted about anything like that with Tyrome?

Alice replied: We have joked about things like that, but not talked about it seriously

I asked: What other things have you joked with Tyrome about besides tying Matthew up. He wants to watch why would you have to tie him?

Alice replied: Maybe DP you in front of him with another black man? That could be hot!

I asked: Did you talk about something like that and have Matthew tied up? And you are sure Tyrome was kidding?

Alice replied: Yes

I asked: Did you both laugh about it?

Alice replied: Yes, it was funny

I wrote: Seems to me that it was more of disrespect for your husband when Tyrome was with you Alice. Very suddle way of doing it on Tyrome' part! Laughing about having a little cock, that Matthew can't satisfy you like Tyrome, Matthew being a cuckold and sissy and disrespected him by laughing. Yes Alice you are going deeper with Tyrome than Matthew ever expected this to be. Just like I told him it would happen.

Alice didn't reply.

I asked: Has he suggested anything like that (Tying him and having DP, or something like that, maybe having Matthew suck his cock things like that)?

Alice replied: Not for real (I think!)

I asked: You're not sure? Why not?

Alice replied: Sometimes I think he might be serious about it

I asked: And what if he wasn't joking?

Alice didn't answer

I asked: Do you talk about how Matthew feels or how you feel now that you have been with a black lover for a few months?

Alice replied: With whom?

I wrote: With Matthew. Do you tell him how you now feel about being with Tyrome? Do you tell him the full truth about your feelings?

Alice replied: He knows that I love having sex with Tyrome and how he makes me feel when I am with him.

I wrote: No do you tell him how much you love it and what you do with him and that you joke and fool around and just don't fuck now.

Alice replied: Yes, he knows how I feel

I asked: You play and go out with Tyrome and he shows you off just like two people in love do? You're not just fucking him now Alice! Do you tell Matthew that you tell Tyrome you love him sometimes? Thinks like that so Matthew will understand just how you feel about Tyrome now?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds