• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Break-In

The Break-In

The sun was setting as I parked my car in front of my apartment. Precisely swinging the car into the tight spot, I was once again impressed by my parallel parking ability.

Walking up to my apartment building I felt the chill settling into the evening air. I should have worn a jacket, but it had been an unseasonably warm January afternoon. I thought I could get away with the light sweater and a scarf. The breeze gave me goose bumps when it grazed the expanse of bare skin between my skirt and fuzzy boots. I checked my mailbox before riding the painfully slow elevator up to the fourth floor. I passed my cute new neighbor entering the elevator as I got off and felt myself smile shyly and bump into the door frame.

Smooth, I thought. I needed to think of an excuse to talk to him next time. I still hadn't figured out if the girl who'd helped him move in was a girlfriend, sister, or friend. I searched my crowded purse for my keys as I walked down the hall. My hand wrapped around the furry keychain right when I got to my door. I turned the key and realized I'd left the door unlocked this morning. Damn, I need to be more careful! I threw my keys back in my purse as I opened the door.

A body slammed me against the wall, closing the door at the same time. I breathed in to scream but a hand was already over my mouth. I could feel the entire length of his body pressed against me.

"Don't scream," he said calmly, "Unless you want some real pain." He paused for a moment. He was so close I could only see him from the shoulders up, but I could tell he was tall and broad. His dark hair was cut short. His blue eyes were surprisingly beautiful for a man who was attacking me. Those bright eyes moved over my face and down to where my chest was heaving as I struggled to breathe.

His right hand never left my mouth as his left hand slipped behind my head. He pulled me towards him and away from the wall.

"Use the scarf and tie her hands," he said.

That was when I realized there was another person in the room. I tried to turn to look but the first guy held my head securely. I felt a hand unwind the scarf from my neck and grab one of my arms. I panicked and pulled my arm away. I struggled to get away. I bit the hand covering my mouth.

"Ahh! You bitch!" the guy I'll call Blue Eyes cried out and cradled his injured hand. He reacted quickly slapping my face with the other hand to stun me. I felt the scarf wind around my hands tightly. "Give me one of her gloves."

The glove from my right hand was tugged off and efficiently stuffed in my mouth.

"There, that should keep you quiet for a moment." His hands slid down my cashmere-covered arms. "If you behave yourself you may actually enjoy this." His hands cupped my breasts. "Very nice tits, slut. I think I'll need to take a closer look at these."

While he squeezed my breasts through my sweater, the second Mystery Man behind me was letting his hands roam a little further south. They stroked over my hips and up my thighs. I gasped into my glove as his hand moved under my skirt and pressed against my panties.

Blue Eyes smiled. "I think you are a little slut, aren't you?" He unbuttoned my pink sweater exposing my sheer black bra. He pushed the sweater down my arms so it gathered around my bound hands.

Terrified and now half dressed, I started to shiver. But Blue Eyes saw my hard nipples and took a different meaning from them.

"Seems our little slut here likes us. She's getting turned on!" They both laughed. "Glad to be of service, ma'am." He pulled down the straps of my bra until my pink nipples peaked out of the top of my bra. His hands roughly grabbed my tits. He twisted one of my nipples hard enough to make me cry out. He brought his lips down over the swollen nub and sucked it gently into his mouth. I cried out again, but this time in pleasure.

Ashamed of myself for enjoying this, I tried struggling again. Writhing around only caused Mystery Man's hand to press harder against my pussy.

"Our little slut is getting wet man!" Mystery Man spoke for the first time, his voice low and gravely. He slipped his hand under my panties and pressed a finger against my clit. "Oh, she is a slut, she shaves her pussy."

"Mmmph" I cried out into my glove. I now had fingers rubbing my pussy and a mouth licking and sucking my breasts. I tried to struggle but I found myself pushing against them, wanting more.

"Get the slut on her knees," Blue Eyes commanded. Mystery Man grabbed my arms and forced me down. My boots protected my shins but my knees smacked the wood floor painfully. Mystery Man eagerly took his turn grabbing my tits from behind while Blue Eyes unzipped his pants. I gasped as he pulled out a thick cock, swollen and hard.

Blue Eyes pulled the glove from my mouth. Cool air rushed over my cotton-covered tongue as I breathed in deeply. But before I even had enough air to scream the cock was pushing between my lips and sliding over my tongue. The hot flesh filled my mouth completely as I tried to adjust.

"Bite me and you won't live to regret it," Blue Eyes warned, his eyes blazing into mine.

He pushed forward causing me to gag. I swallowed quickly as he pulled out and opened wider as he pushed into me again. His fingers wove through my red hair as he pushed deeper into my mouth. He held me down on his cock until it went further into my throat.

All I could think of was the cock fucking my mouth until I felt a second one push into me from behind. Mystery Man was on his knees behind me. He'd flipped up my skirt, pushed my black panties to the side, and slipped his cock into my pussy. He had his hands on my hips and stroked in and out slowly.

"God her pussy is tight!" And his cock was long. I could feel him deep inside me. I found myself pushing back at him, trying to get into a rhythm with both of them. I felt a bit like a pin ball bouncing between them. Mystery Man pushed my knees further apart on the hardwood floor and grabbed my tied hands to pull me deeper against him. My shoulders and jaw started to ache but I barely noticed as my body grew warm all over.

"You little slut," Blue Eyes pushed roughly into my throat, "You love this, don't you? Only a slut would get so hot fucking total strangers. You like my cock in your mouth. Yes, stroke it with your tongue. Yes, that's it suck the head like that. You've sucked a lot of cocks, haven't you?"

I was so turned on by his dirty talk. I moaned around his cock and did as he said; sucking it and licking it like a slut. What is wrong with me, I thought. I was letting them use me and I was enjoying it. As Mystery Man thrust into me, I could feel our juices slide down my thigh. He suddenly pulled out and I moaned in complaint onto the cock in my mouth.

But then I felt it.

He pressed his cock against my ass and started to push. His cock was slick but I clenched in resistance.

"Easy, whore, relax." Mystery Man soothed with his gruff voice. "You want my cock in your ass. Just let it happen."

"Look into my eyes, slut." I looked up at Blue Eyes. "Focus on me and let him inside."

Mystery Man pushed slowly but steadily until he had to be all the way in. I felt stuffed.

Blue Eyes withdrew from my mouth and dropped to his knees. He brought his hand to my flushed cheek. "That's my girl. You like having his cock in your ass don't you?"

I nodded, my red hair sticking to my damp forehead. I tried to catch my breath.

Blue Eyes didn't let me before he brought his mouth down on mine. I kissed him back, letting my tongue stroke his while Mystery Man fucked my ass. Blue Eyes twisted one of my nipples until I cried out.

"Do you like that slut?" I nodded shamefully. "You like being told what to do, don't you?" I nodded and looked down at the floor. "Look at me." I looked up. "You are my slut now and we will use you as we want." My eyes met his and I nodded slowly. He kissed me again and then lay back pulling me on top of him.

Mystery Man must have liked having me on my hands and knees, because he started to fuck me harder and faster. Blue Eyes now had my full tits in his face and played with them roughly. He nibbled, sucked, and pinched my nipples. They were so sensitive now that every touch sent a jolt through me. His mouth latched onto me and I started to cum.

"Ahhhhh," I cried out. Blue Eyes used that moment to enter my pussy. My pussy was pulsing as he pushed up into me, stretching me against the two cocks now inside me. I continued to come, bouncing between the two of them.

"You little slut, you're going to make me cum." Blue Eyes grabbed my hips and Mystery Man grabbed my sore arms as they pulled me against them.

"Ahhh" Blue Eyes cried out. "Jesus!" Mystery Man yelled. And they both came inside me, filling me. Their thrusts died down and hot juices slid down my thighs as they finished.

I slumped against Blue Eyes and he hugged me to his chest.

"That's my slut."

He held me there for a few moments as Mystery Man pulled on his clothes and quietly left the apartment, having never shown me his face.

Before Blue Eyes left he kissed me deeply, untying my hands at the same time. "I'll be back again, slut. All you have to do is leave the door unlocked." He pinched my nipple, kissed me again, and left.

I stood there looking at the door, my bra and panties pushed aside, my skirt soaked. I couldn't believe what just happened. It felt great. The best sex of my life. But I was not leaving the door unlocked again. I didn't think.

What I didn't know was that Blue Eyes' apartment faced mine. He'd been watching me for a while. And he would know when I was home. And when the door was unlocked...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Break-In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds