• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Sherry Ch. 05

My Wife Sherry Ch. 05

Rob? It's eight o'clock! I put clean towels in the bathroom for you and I've ironed your clothes for you so I have them in my room.

Rob was still groggy as he sat up in bed. He had a big day ahead of him and quickly got up and took a shower. Sherry had everything laid out on the bed in her room. She must have been busy this morning because the bed was made as well.

Rob dress and found Sherry waiting in the kitchen with coffee. She was dressed very conservatively in black slacks and a sweater. Rob sat at the table while Sherry poured coffee. She acted more like she did before last night. Rob figured the liquor must have had a lot to do with her acting the way she did.

Sherry sat across from him sipping her coffee. Rob stroked his hair and thanked her for preparing his clothes.

"Rob. I never changed my address when I moved from Nevada so I'm still considered a resident of that state. John knows this attorney who happens to be visiting from Reno and he said he could get the papers ready for us to sign around noon today."

"Oh. Yeah. OK. I guess it would be much faster doing it that way wouldn't it?"

"Well. Since neither of us are contesting the divorce it would be rather simple and fast. We would just have to fill out a few forms and agree to everything. John said this attorney is a friend of the judge that will move it right though without us appearing in court."

Rob just starred at the cup. He didn't feel the excitement he did before. Sherry quickly got up when she saw how he looked and hugged him. Rob opened his arms out to her as she sat on his lap.

"Honey. I thought this is what you wanted to do?"

Rob put his head against her chest as she stroked his hair. "Are you planning to marry John once our divorce is final?"

Sherry held Rob's face in her hands and starred into his eyes. "Honey. I don't think we should talk about that right now. If we are going to go through with this then we need to stay focused."

"Yeah. But. John wants to get married and start a family. You told me that yourself! Did you forget?"

"No. I didn't forget. It's just that we need to take care of this right now. I can't even imagine thinking about marrying John right now."

"Your in love with him, aren't you?"

"Yes. But I'm still in love with you too!"

"Sherry. How can you be in love with two men at the same time? Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

Sherry started to cry. "Rob. I don't know. I just don't know right now. It's very complicated and I feel so much pressure."

Rob didn't want to make her cry any longer and didn't mention anything else. Yes. He was the one that mentioned a divorce. Rob was just trying to figure out why Sherry was so agreeable now when they remained separated for a year.

They arrived at the office where the attorney was visiting and everything sighed within a couple hours. It was very simple, Rob would split any money with her and would sell their furniture when he returned to Nevada.

The attorney recommended Rob to keep his townhouse for another couple months until the state had the proof they required for residency. He also said he was flying back to Nevada and would file the papers that afternoon.

It was done! Sherry drove the car back home and Rob locked himself in the bedroom the rest of the afternoon. Rob felt different then he expected. It was if someone had pumped all the life out of his body.

Sherry went to work the next morning. Rob had a lot of time on his hands that day. He decided to snoop in Sherry's bedroom that afternoon and sat on the bed as he looked through one of her drawers. Rob found the little box containing her wedding rings and held them for a while as he remembered their wedding day.

Rob put them back into the drawer and looked through another. Rob found greeting cards that John had sent to Sherry the past few months. Rob found a card that John said that he was aware of their growing love for each other and how he thought she was the woman that he'd been looking for and wanted to have children.

Rob looked through another stack of goodies and found a letter to him that she never got around to mailing. Rob's hands were shaking as he unfolded the letter. It was dated four weeks ago.

"Dear Rob, I've been hesitant to write you for a long time now but I think my heart and my mind have healed to a certain degree that I can move on now with my life. You know that I was hurt so badly that I felt I couldn't trust you any longer."

"I recently moved into my own apartment and I have been dating someone for several months now. He is very special in my heart. He's been very supportive and is there when I need him. I can't explain my feelings right now but I don't intend to hurt you. I just wanted you to know that I'm doing fine and can support myself now."

"I wish I could turn back time and try and figure out why you cheated on me but I can't. I hope that you have learned from this and have moved on as well."

The letter ended right there. Sherry never finished writing it but Rob felt sad and very hurt. Rob put everything back the way he found it and left the room.

Rob was alone the next few days with Sherry. John was working late and called but didn't come over to see Sherry. He knew she was spending time with her friend, Rob. Besides. Sherry had lunch and worked with John every day so it wasn't as if they weren't seeing each other.

One night after eating dinner out, Sherry suggested that Rob could sleep in her room that night. It felt very strange laying on the bed while Sherry was in the shower. He had that vision in his head of John laying on his side with his arm wrapped around her.

Rob had a habit of sleeping in his underwear and was laying on the bed wearing only those. A few minutes later, Sherry walked out combing her hair. Sherry put the comb down and surprised him next when she took off her robe and climbed into bed naked. That's how she slept when they were together and Rob figured she was still in that habit.

Rob had to admit that he felt more at ease without John being around. Especially now that his girlfriend was laying next to him naked.

Rob had his hands tucked behind his head as he starred at the ceiling. "So. How does it feel knowing that your going to be single again soon?"

Sherry turned on her side to look at him. "How do you feel about it? Are you going to run off and find another woman?"

Rob smiled. "No. I don't think so."

"Rob? When was the last time you had sex with a woman?"

Rob lifted his head smiling then laughed. "The night you caught me in bed with that woman."

Sherry was surprised. "Really?"

"Well.? If you call what I did with what I did with you the other night, sex! I can't help it. I lead a very exciting life!"

Sherry began moving her finger around on Rob's chest while she starred at him. "Rob. Do you really get aroused watching me make love with John?"

Rob had to think for a moment and looked at her eyes. "Yeah. I do!"

"Rob. What is it that stimulates you inside when you watch us? Is it because he's black and big or have you always felt this way about me?"

Rob wanted to be honest. "The first night I ran into you in the hallway and you were only wearing the garter belt and heels and knowing that you were going out into the front room where John was waiting for you."

"You never had any dreams or fantasy's about me with another man before?"

"No. I'd never allow another man to even touch you. I really don't know why I feel this way now."

Sherry began rubbing Rob's chest now. Rob had to ask Sherry this next question. "What made you decide to start dating a black guy?"

Sherry laughed as she laid back down on her back and starred at the ceiling. "John interviewed me for the job almost right after I moved out here and he began flirting with me from the beginning. He asked me out several times and after four months I finally gave in and went out with him."

Sherry smiled as she starred up at the ceiling. "I knew he wanted to get into my pants the very first day on the job! Well. He took me to dinner and we went to a movie that night. I remember John walking me up to the door holding my hand. It was the very first time a black man touched me and I got little tingles all over my body that night. I can remember how aroused I was when he kissed me good night and felt his soft lips against mine."

Sherry took hold of Rob's hand while she talked. "I remember going to bed that night and making myself cum as I pictured his black skin against mine. He was such a gentleman but I still knew he wanted inside my pants."

Sherry laughed. "John asked me out the following week and I should have known he was up to something when he wanted to take a drive out into the country. He parked the car and we started kissing and the next thing I remember was that my blouse was unbuttoned."

Sherry laughed harder this time. "Well. I knew what John wanted to do and I guess I wanted him just as bad but I told him I didn't want to get pregnant so he started the car and drove back to the nearest drug store and bought a pack of condoms and drove all the way back where we were parked and stopped and shut off the engine."

Sherry squeezed Rob's hand as she went on with her story. "I started to laugh at him because he drove so far to by those things but we were soon kissing again and I lost my top and was straddling his lap as he kissed my neck. His seat went way back so we had a lot of room so I sat on the seat and unbuckled his pants."

Sherry was still starring at the ceiling as she squeezed Rob's hand tight. "John helped pull his pants down and it scared me when I saw how big he was. I was comparing him to you and thought to myself, how I was going to take that thing inside me."

Rob's cock was hard listening. "I was too afraid to suck it and waited until he slipped on the condom. He had trouble because he bought the wrong size. He told me later that he was too excited to look at sizes."

Sherry was laughing. "I slipped my hands under my dress and pulled down my panties. I remember being very wet. John put his finger down there and pushed it inside my pussy and played with my clit. He made me have an orgasm within minutes. I'd never had one with just a guy using his finger on me."

Rob's cock was very hard by now. "I was so nervous as I straddled his lap that my body was shaking like a leaf. John took his time with me and kept kissing until he thought I was relaxed enough then pushed the head inside my pussy. I remember how badly it hurt that night but it felt good too."

Rob played with himself as he listened. "I remember how I felt knowing I had a black cock inside me. Rob. I can't explain how much I was sexually aroused. John screwed m e until he shot his load and I panicked when I thought I felt his sperm shooting inside me. John thought I was just feeling the condom get hot but when he pulled out we realized the condom had broken apart."

"What did you do? Weren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

"Yeah. I washed out really well when I got home. Luckily my period came the next week and I went on the pill right after that."

"Sherry? What would you have done if you got pregnant that night?"

"John kept promising me that he'd take care of me. He knew it was his fault the condom broke and felt bad about it. I wasn't sure I was ready at that time for a baby! I'd just started dating John and we didn't know each other that well yet."

"Do you feel you've gotten to know John now that you've been dating this long?"

"Yeah. I know John really well. I know he's big and strong but he is also very kind and gentle and protective. John would make a very good father."

"What are your plans? Do you think you might want to have children with him in the future?"

Sherry took a deep breath and starred at the ceiling. "I don't know right now. This has been a stressful week for me and maybe there should be an ending somewhere."

"You mean when the divorce is final?"

"I suppose that's part of it. Now we have to figure out how your going to fit into all this once you move out here. You still want to move out here, don't you?"

"Yeah. I'm not looking forward to going back and packing everything."

Sherry leaned over and kissed Rob and he held her tight. She moved her had under his under pants and held his cock in her hand. Rob helped her by slipping them down his legs. Sherry kissed him again just before she leaned down and kissed the head of his cock.

Rob knew he was only about half the size of John but Sherry always enjoyed him the way he was. Sherry took it inside her mouth and swished her tongue around. Rob noticed the difference in looking at how far she was able to take him inside her mouth compared to John.

"Honey. Its rather small compared to John isn't it?"

Sherry lifted her mouth off his cock. "Honey. It doesn't matter how big you are." Sherry put her mouth back around it and started to suck it.

Rob stroked her hair and watched how talented she was. Sherry had always been good at sucking a dick. She'd practice every day when they were dating until she developed a technic. Rob watched how she spit on it then licked it back off the head. She used her teeth in a way that didn't hurt but felt good.

Sherry let go of his cock and straddled his legs and sat on his legs. She glanced down at his cock and took it in her hand and lifted up. This all caught Rob by surprise. He didn't expect her to want to fuck.

Sherry positioned herself until Rob's cock head was touching her pussy lips. She moved it back and forth until the head slipped inside. It wasn't quite the same as when John entered her from the looks of it but she felt hot.

Sherry moved up and down a couple times until Rob was fully inside. He noticed the difference in how she felt since the last time they screwed. Sherry wasn't as tight as he remembered. In fact, Sherry's pussy seemed to have a natural gap now.

Rob smiled up at her. "I bet it doesn't feel as good as John's does it?"

"Honey. It doesn't really matter. Let's see what I can do to remedy that problem."

Rob felt Sherry using her pussy muscles to grip his cock. "Oh God. Sherry! That feels good! What are you doing?"

Sherry laughed. "I learned how to do that a few months ago by reading a book that John bought me!"

"God that feels tight! You mean you do this with John as big as he is?"

"Yeah! He loves it too! Do you like it?"

"Yes. Keep doing it!"

Sherry did just that as she bounced up and down his cock. Rob kept rubbing his hands along her waist and moved them up to cup her large breasts in his hands. He squeezed them as she leaned up and placed her hands over his.

Rob felt like he had his wife back again but knew she was doing this because she felt sorry for him. He didn't mind but wished it were only him she loved again."

Sherry leaned down and kissed Rob while he held onto her butt and moved her up and down his dick. He had the feeling that she was acting like she was enjoying it but maybe it was just a complex thinking about how large John was.

"Sherry. Can you cum?"

"I don't know if I can cum this way or not!"

Rob saw her cum with John inside her and began thinking that shw was accustomed to his size and problebly hit the right spots.

"I want you to cum for me!" Sherry rolled off and got on her back as Rob mounted her from on top. He slid back inside very easily and began pounding his dick into her pussy. His thighs slapped hard each time he pushed forward.

Rob pumped inside her a few more times and let loose with a powerful orgasm and held himself deep inside Sherry until he finished. She rubbed his back and kissed his face while he caught his breath.

"It sounded like you came good! Didn't you?"

Rob was still breathing hard but started to laugh. "Yeah. I sure did!"

Rob took a plane back home that Friday and kissed Sherry goodbye. She said she would call him in a couple days to see how things were going and said she would miss him. They hugged and cried at the airport as Rob boarded the plane. He looked back at her and saw Sherry waving. She had tears in her eyes the last time he looked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Sherry Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds