• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 3

Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 3

123

As Lisa was rushed along, Kelly to her left and Julie to her right, she allowed herself to be fully engaged in their conversation. She was still blushing, partially from the embarrassment she had suffered at the hands, or more appropriately, at the end of the riding crop of Miss Jenkins. Something else had her skin tinged red as well, though. She had been so close to an orgasm when Miss Jenkins was fingering her, she felt an undeniable need to complete.

The throbbing was slowly dulling, but the tight grip of the thong across her bloated pussy lips and her erect clitoris, kept her on edge. She remained excited and knew that she would need relief sometime soon. She longed for the privacy of her dorm room, though that had proven to be a façade this morning.

Meanwhile, as Lisa tried to block out the experience with Miss J and her excited state, Kelly pulled out a hot dog from the bag for Lisa to eat. Lisa went to reach for the light meal, feeling suddenly famished, but Kelly instead pushed the hot dog towards her mouth. "I'll hold it for you." Kelly offered, forcing the thick frank and bun past her lips as Lisa began to protest. Julie meanwhile, pushed a banana into Lisa's left hand and a soda into her right.

Marcy and Joan were giggling in the background, keeping pace right behind Lisa and helping to rush her along. Lisa gagged as Kelly slipped, thrusting the hot dog to the back of Lisa's throat. It was too wide and Lisa feared that if she bit down on the huge bite that was now forced into her mouth and throat, she would surely choke to death. She pulled back her head, trying to remove the invading frank from her mouth, but Kelly pursued. "Come on Lisa, you need to eat on the go, there isn't much time left!"

The other girls agreed. "I don't know why you took so much time with Miss Jenkins, but we only have a couple of hours to register for all the rest of our classes now. We really must hurry." Julie added with a smile.

Kelly had put a more than generous amount of condiments on the beef hot dog. Mustard, relish, melted cheese, chili, and finely chopped onions were actually heaped around and on top of the hot dog. There was now a considerable mess, some on Lisa's face from the thrust by Kelly's hand, some on Kelly's hand as she held the dog firmly in Lisa's mouth. Lisa's eyes grew with fear as she realized she would have to bite down to escape suffocation. She jerked her head back and bit down, taking about three inches of hotdog in her mouth. Kelly held the remainder to Lisa's mouth, giggling as Lisa tried to chew the huge mouthful of food.

Kelly allowed the handful of mustard, relish, melted cheese, chili, and finely chopped onions to rest in her hand for the moment. She even squeezed the remaining 2/3 of the hotdog bun to force a fuller handful of the messy stuff. Lisa chewed and licked her lips to try to clear up the mess she could feel on her face. She had the chili-mustard mixture all over her lips, her nose and her chin.

When she finally chewed the dog enough to swallow part of it, she opened her mouth to berate Kelly for nearly choking her to death, only to receive the remaining five inches, shoved hard into her mouth, a full two inches penetrating her throat. She gagged hard, choking the hot dog up and loosing it on the ground. Kelly withdrew her hand now, and was cleaning the mess that was left on her hand with napkins from the bag.

The conglomeration of hot dog condiments was thrust into Lisa's face. Kelly feigned a trip and looked shocked and apologetic as the mess splatted against Lisa, dribbling to her cleavage and on the white top in a yellow and chili-colored mess. Kelly finished wiping her hand and apologized profusely while wiping what she could with the messy napkin.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry Lisa." She had used all the napkins to clean her hands and now only spread the mess more, though she did clean the globs from her face, knocking them to Lisa's breasts. "Ooops! Sorry again." She apologized as she wiped the globs off Lisa's breast, smearing it into the white blouse.

Lisa was mortified. She could feel the mess on her face and could see it on her white blouse. She lifted her soda and drank to wash it from her mouth. "You pushed it in too fast." She whined, choking a little as she did. "Look at me. I'm a mess."

Joan and Marcey were holding their hands over their mouths to stop the laughter. People walking by looked disgusted and laughed and pointed as they passed the five girls. "Do you have any more napkins?" She asked Kelly.

"No, I used them all. And the rest rooms are closed in this building." Kelly said with a disappointed frown. "We really don't have a lot of time left Lisa. How many classes do you want to sign up for this semester? I would take a full schedule in my freshman year if I were you. Just to get a lot of the boring stuff out of the way so you can enjoy the later years more. A full schedule means we have at a minimum three more classes to sign you up for. Four if you want to really get off a good start."

Lisa looked at the stained shirt and sighed. "Okay, let's just stop a second at the first available rest room."

"That's the spirit!" Julie shouted, as she pushed Kelly and Lisa towards the West Science Building.

The five women climbed the stairs to the pillared entrance and entered the wide, wooden double doors into the great hall of the Galileo Building. The crowds were certainly thinning and it took only a moment for Kelly to take her bearings on the sign up sheet for Lisa's next class. A young, brown-haired girl looked up from the papers before her, as the group of five approached and smiled to them with a secretive wink to Kelly.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. I'd like to sign up for beginning Anatomy."

"Sorry sister, the class is full. Unless you want to volunteer as a lab assistant." The girl behind the sign up sheet replied. "It isn't a big deal. You just have to help out in class and sometimes with some preparatory work. But no-one has taken the job this year."

Lisa frowned, then looked to her friends for guidance.

Kelly only shrugged, doing a magnificent job of hiding her knowledge of the five open slots in the class. "Why not?" She offered.

Why not indeed? Lisa thought back to Miss Jenkins and the unwanted position she was not being offered, or was it forced into as her assistant.

"Will it take up much out-of-class time?" Lisa asked the sophomore before her at the desk.

"No, hardly any at all." The girl replied, brushing her long brown hair back off the front of her red shirt, which bore the insignia of the College over her substantial chest. "Better grab it though. I can't hold it if anyone else comes up."

"Okay." Lisa accepted the slot with a sigh. "Let's just hurry or I won't be able to get in any more classes!" She signed where the girl indicated, then on a few extra forms that she didn't take the time to read. The girl behind the desk had indicated something about a Lab Assistant Agreement. Whatever that was.

She finished signing, turned and sped away with Julie tugging her right hand towards the Arts Building nearby.

As they crossed the ground, nearly rushing now as it was after 4:00 with a little less than an hour to finish signing up for at least two more classes, Lisa felt a coming urge to use the rest room for more than just to clean up. She held her breath though, not wanting to share the beginnings of an uncomfortable pressure in her bladder.

"You okay?" Julie asked Lisa, noting the slowing of her step and nervousness in her expression.

"Fine." Lisa responded.

"Okay. Here is the Arts Building. Come on." Julie tugged Lisa up the steps into the center of the foyer and half-ran to a sign-up sheet. It was a sketching and sculpturing class where the students were required to pose as well as participate. It was totally devoted to upper level Art Majors, and a few voyeurs. Rarely, however, were there many female Art majors the likes of Lisa.

"Sketching and Sculpturing?" she asked Julie with an incredulous look upon her face.

"Yes, this is the same class I took." "Do you understand the class?" Asked a longhaired boy from behind the various classes sign up sheets? "You are required to…"

"She knows." Julie broke in. "I told her all about it."

The boy looked up at Lisa, large breasts, and nipples hardened and poking through a stained, white halter-top. He mentally undressed her and weighed the decision to see this sight or to possibly foul the vision by clarifying the requirements of the class that he felt certain the girl did not comprehend.

He finally decided to make a few calls to some friends in about five minutes to sign up again for Sketching and Sculpturing.

"Well, okay then." He smiled. "Sign here." He pointed to a blank space on the sign up sheet below about seven other names. "And here." He pulled out a model release form that waved any compensatory rights to the use of her work if any material were subsequently sold.

Lisa signed again without reading and began shifting from one foot to the other, noticing the strengthening of the pressure in her bladder. She didn't read a word and turned around after signing, looking frantically for a bathroom door. "Where is the bathroom?" She whispered to Julie.

"There are none open here." Julie lied. "Can you hold out for a little longer? You need one more class at least. Then we can go to the Student Hall and you can wash up and use the rest rooms there."

"Okay." Lisa sighed. "But let's hurry, I really have to go soon."

"Okay. Let's get you a Physical Education class and if you want, an easy elective. That should make for a relatively easy first semester."

Lisa smiled, happy that she had met such helpful friends.

Julie smiled, happy that she had such a naïve plaything for a next-door neighbor.

The girls all rushed across campus at a full sprint, headed for the Sports Complex on the far side. Lisa's breasts bounced wildly without the needed support, creating a terrific display for the many men that the girls passed. The other girls bounced within the confines of their bras, but were too delirious with their mission to worry about the few ogles that broke momentarily from the jostling tit meat of their new 'friend'.

About half way there, Kelly exclaimed at the time. "It's 4:45!"

Marcy made her well-rehearsed statement and question as the four girls all held their breath in anticipation of their latest secret move. "Lisa, do you want a full schedule?" "Umm. I don't know, maybe I should just take it easy this first semester." Lisa replied, continuing towards the designated building.

"Well, I would suggest that you take a full 21 credits." Julie chimed in, as the other girls agreed.

"We don't have time though." Lisa replied, somewhat happy with that thought.

"I can sign you up." Marcy offered. "If you want. I'll just sign your name for an elective."

"It's up to you Lisa." Kelly offered at the confused look for help from Lisa's eyes. "I would, but it's your decision."

The pains in her stomach were increasing by the moment. Lisa crossed her legs as the four girls were no longer moving and relented the point. "Yes, sign me up." She then reached for Julie's hand and pulled towards the Physical Education Building. "Hurry!"

Lisa couldn't exactly run in her current state. It was more like a waddling jog. She was afraid she would release soon if they didn't stop, but pushed on with the looming of the clock so close at hand.

Julie nearly laughed, as she was sure her three friends were doing all the way to the Drama Building where they would soon have Lisa's schedule completed with an acting class known for it's requirements of various states of undress. The two girls came then to the building and walked inside at precisely 4:56.

Without a moment to spare, Lisa signed her name to the roster of the Women's Soccer Remediary Class. It was a class designed to help the soccer team to stay in shape and ripen their skills for the next season. It was well known that the majority of the Women's Soccer Team was dykes and better known that they loved to haze new girls, especially ones that weren't very good at the sport.

***** *****

A few hundred yards away, Marcy struggled in the last few minutes with a decision. She considered signing Lisa up for the production of Hair, but realizing that she could easily wimp out of the nudity, she instead elected for a class called Self Actualization. The draw to the class was phenomenally low, only about a dozen participants. This was Mr. Eldrod's class. Mr. Eldrod was eccentric at the least. Repulsive was a more accurate definition of the man and his classes.

He stressed Performance Art, a disgusting waste of spotlights to Marcy's opinion. People relieving themselves on stage or masturbating or pouring food products all over themselves. Weird stuff abounded in this class and the odder the better when it came to the public display at the end of the semester.

"Perfect." Marcy murmured, signing Lisa's name as Kelly and Joan laughed behind her. They giggled quietly, not wanting to alert the confused looking young man behind the desk, but it sounded like a roar to Marcy and she couldn't help but to release a little giggle of her own.

Before the boy at the sign up desk could ask, they were off again, running at full steam to the Student Union Building, to beat Julie and Lisa.

***** *****

Lisa was rocking back and forth, holding her legs tight together. The crotch of the small panty she wore was constantly rubbing her clit, pussy lips and anus while she walked. The sensations did nothing to help her forget her need for release. She looked about frantically for a rest room.

Julie giggled at Lisa's discomfort and tugged at her hand, forcing her to walk. Lisa nearly cried as she felt a small trickle escape when she released the pressure of her thighs and gave in to walking.

"Hurry." She whispered, as Julie led her through the doors and across campus once again. Lisa didn't even notice the jeers and stares as her breasts jostled freely under the dirty, white, and halter-top. She had only one thing, one goal in mind.

***** *****

Marcy and Joan guarded the door as Kelly walked in to make sure there were no more boys in the rest room. They had turned away several already, while waiting for what they felt had to be the last of the men in there. Kelly found a quite vacant bathroom and went about her work quickly. She locked the first two stalls and crawled on the floor to escape the locked toilets. She then likewise locked the last two stalls, leaving only three unlocked stalls in the middle. She then did her best with a mop bucket and an empty cardboard box to hide the urinals.

It would never be enough, but if the girls could get her around to a sink first, it would be too late. She smiled a deep and devious smile before leaving to join her girlfriends outside. Marcy had already taken the sign off the door and held it behind her back when the three girls saw Julie with a very flushed and flustered look on her face. She squeezed her thighs tight together at the door as they paused to get their bearings.

Julie took her hand again and pulled towards her three friends. They all exchanged smiles as Lisa felt another trickle wetting the crotch of her panty. She waddled towards the door, afraid to take much of a step forward. She had attracted some unwanted attention in the hall full of returned students and tried to block out everything around her.

A few of those in the Union recognized her from the previous night and pointed and continued gleefully telling the stories of her enormous production of cum. Lisa couldn't hear any particular sounds above the general murmur. She likely wouldn't have believed a word of it if she had. She moved with sole purpose towards the door.

"Let's get you cleaned up!" Kelly offered, pulling Lisa through the door and blocking her view of the urinals as they turned towards the sink. Once inside, the girls helped her, running the sink and giving her paper towels. Lisa was miserable. She just wanted to get into the toilet and the sound of the water didn't help at all.

As Lisa was bent over, washing her face in the sink, holding her thighs tightly together, Kelly commented, "Why don't you take off your top Lisa? You can clean it in the sink." Lisa looked up, quite flustered with the situation. "You hate me don't you?" Kelly asked, in the most pitiful voice she could summon. "I'm sorry I stained your top."

"No," Lisa finally replied, "I don't hate you. It's just very embarrassing and I really have to pee."

"OH! I understand." Kelly responded as if there were no clue to Lisa's plight. "Do you want me to stay here with you?" Julie had already left to join Marcy and Joan in returning the MEN sign on the outside of the door.

"No, I'll be out in a minute. I just need to clean up this mess."

Kelly smiled at her and left. She broke into laughter as she saw the line of guys lining up to get in right behind her.

Lisa wished for a bit more privacy, but had been in enough locker rooms to accept that a woman might walk through the door any minute and see her breasts while she soaked the white shirt. She began thinking how much trouble she might be in with Miss Jenkins if she didn't get the stains out. She stuck her thumbs under the shirt and with one motion, pulled it up and over her head and into the warm water in the sink. She pushed the soap dispenser and began rubbing the soap into the stain when she heard a sound.

She immediately put her left hand over her breasts, continuing to scrub the shirt with her right hand, expecting a woman to come around the corner at any second. Then the deepness of the voice struck the reality into her mind. It was a man! It was several men! She suddenly noticed the urinals against the wall that she somehow hadn't noticed when they rushed in. Then she noticed the seven stalls behind her, and jumped for the one in the middle. She barely caught the first boy in the corner of her eye as she pulled the door closed behind her.

They saw her jump into the stall, topless and holding what she could of her oversized breasts in one arm. A few seconds later, Lisa was sitting on the toilet seat, holding her breasts in her arms and realizing that her halter was still in the sink. She sighed and waited for them to leave. A more pressing matter was urging her for release.

The boys took their time, talking out loud to one another and whispering to each other about the girl in the stall until one noticed her top in the sink. "What the hell!" He yelled out loud. "Someone is doing their laundry in here?" He laughed.

Some of the boys had found that Lisa didn't notice as they looked down at her from the toilet seats on either side. She initially just sat there, arms around her naked breasts, leaving much of the flesh exposed, waiting for them to leave. When she heard the discovery of her top, she sank low, releasing her breasts and curling up her knees to her chest. She prayed they would leave soon.

All around her there were toilets and urinals being flushed as the boys feigned that they did not know she was in there. Actually, they really did have to use the bathroom. There was a lot of beer being circulated in the Union Hall and the boys had been holding out, not wanting to walk up a floor to use the second floor restroom. But now, their basic needs were satisfied and they took turns, silently climbing up on the toilets to either side, looking down at the topless, scared girl.

The guy who discovered her halter made sure it was thoroughly soaked, submerging it in the water entirely. Then he flung it at a friend, who laughed and jumped to the side. It wasn't planned, but somehow the darned thing landed right in a urinal. The boys all laughed and encouraged whoever still had to go to piss on the garment.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds