• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting To Marie

Getting To Marie

She was on her third husband and had one son who was as old as I was and she had been giving me hard ons for over twenty years. Marie was five-foot even and weighed maybe one-twenty and a third of that was tits. Her bust size was thirty-eight and she knew they were attention getting and she displayed them accordingly. Low cut blouses were a staple in her wardrobe and when she waited on your table she made sure you got a good shot of her cleavage. I'm sure she thought that helped her get bigger tips.

Marie worked as a waitress at the restaurant that her parents owned. I had breakfast and lunch there on the average of five times a week. The food was good and the service and atmosphere were great, but the main reason I started stopping at the restaurant when I moved to town was that I loved looking at her tits and I wanted to fuck her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The town was a sleepy little farm town when I moved there, although it has quadrupled in size over the last twenty years, and at the time it only had two restaurants that offered breakfast. Marie opened at six and the other restaurant opened at six-thirty. It was my first day in town and it was six-fifteen so Marie's was the restaurant I went to on that day.

It was instant lust that I felt when Marie came to the booth where I was sitting, handed me a menu and asked me what I'd like to drink. "The milk from those tits" is what I wanted to say, but "Coffee with cream" is what came out of my mouth. My cock was throbbing as I watched her walk away to get my drink and I do not believe that I had ever run across a woman who got to me so quickly.

Marie had more going for her than those magnificent tits; she had long black hair that hung down to the middle of her back and her tight jeans showed off a commendable ass, but it was those tits that drew the attention. You couldn't help but look at those jugs on that five-foot body and wonder why they didn't cause her to fall forward on her face as she walked. As she walked back toward me with my coffee it was hard not to notice the way the low-cut blouse showed off the creamy slope of her breasts and cleavage that made you want to tit fuck her.

She gave me my coffee, took my order and I spent the next forty minutes watching her as she waited on customers. It did not escape my notice that the restaurant was full of men and they all seemed as enamored of Marie as I was.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next time I stopped for breakfast it was at the other restaurant. The food was good, the service was good, but all the waitresses looked like my aunts and older sisters - not a hard on generator in the bunch. I know that breakfast is all I was after but given the choice of watching a couple of grandmothers bustling about while I ate or watching to see if Marie's tits would fall out of her low-cut blouse the choice was easy to make.

Over the next several years I came to be a regular at Marie's place and it was inevitable that somewhere along the way that I would start to flirt with Marie. I saw the rings and I knew she was married, but that didn't matter to me. She wouldn't have been the first married woman to spread her legs for me, but while Marie flirted back she never took that last half step that might have made me think I had a real chance at her, but a man can always hope so I kept on flirting with her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The restaurant was owned by Marie's parents and Marie was the day shift manager. She opened the place at six in the morning, worked through the lunch hour and then she was off for the day. Since Saturday and Sunday were the busiest two days at the restaurant Marie had Tuesday and Wednesday for days off so I only saw her on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. One day I playfully asked her when she was going to break down and give me a taste. She gave me an evil little grin and said:

"It would have been a long time ago if you were the right type."

"And what type would that be?"

"Married, settled, someone with something to lose."

"Why someone like that?"

"My experience sweetie, is that men like to brag and the last thing a married woman like me needs is to have her husband find out through the rumor mill that his wife can be had."

"So if I go and get married, have a couple of kids and play the domestic role I've got a shot?"

"As good a shot as anyone else."

"I guess you and I will never be an item then. I like my life just the way it is."

"Your loss sweetie" she said as she moved away to take care of other customers.

As she walked away I thought about how she had put it - "Married, settled" - and I remembered how that hadn't worked out so well. I remembered the day I had gone home early and found my wife with her legs spread wide and with another man between them. I had walked up to the bedroom door just in time to hear her say:

"Oh God, I wish you could fuck me forever."

"No problem there" I said, "He can have you because I sure as hell don't want you any more."

Three years later I tried again and two years after that I came home from work and found a note on the kitchen table:

"I took half of the savings and two of the certificates of deposit. Goodbye."

After that it was a succession of wives - always someone else's - and I swore that I would never marry again. If I needed a wife to get to Marie then it was never going to happen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then one day Marie wasn't around anymore when I went into the restaurant. Her parents had been killed in an auto accident and suddenly she owned a restaurant that she had to run. She was always in the office or backroom and I hardly ever saw her, but when I did I always made it a point to let her know I still wanted a taste and she would always ask, "You married yet?"

A couple of more years went by and then Marie's husband was killed. I didn't know the guy so the only thing it meant to me was that Marie no longer had to worry about rumors getting back to her husband. I'd give her some space to do her mourning and then I'd take my shot.

Two months after her husband died I had to go out of town for six months on a job and when I got back it was to find Marie married and one month pregnant. I finally accepted the fact that the Gods that be just did not ant me to have Marie and I put her out of my mind. I still flirted with her whenever I saw her, but I had resigned myself to that's all I would ever be able to do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A couple of more years went by and then one day I heard that the restaurant was going to close. It turned out that Marie did not own the building. Her parents had been good friends with the owner and he had given them a long tern lease. He had died of a heart attack shortly after Marie's parents had died and his son had inherited. The son informed Marie that when lease renewal time came around at the end of the year he was not going to renew. He said he had a better, more profitable use for the building.

I was having breakfast one morning and Marie passed through the room stopping every now and then to speak to one of the regulars. When she stopped at my booth I asked her if the rumors were true and she said that they were. I asked her what she was going to do and she just shrugged and said:

"Close the doors and get on with life."

"Why don't you just open someplace else?"

"Don't have the money. I know now that Ralph gave mom and dad a sweetheart deal because they were good friends. I also know now that the only way to go is to own your own building so you won't be at the mercy of a landlord. I just don't have the money to buy a building and set it up as a restaurant."

"Get a loan from the bank."

"I tried that. They say I don't have enough business experience for them to take the gamble. I told them they had to be kidding, that the restaurant has been here in business for almost forty years and they said, yes, but that was with your parents running it. It seems that I have to have my own track record and I don't have one. I told them it shouldn't matter, that if I didn't make it they would have the building as collateral and they laughed and told me they were in the banking business, not the real estate business."

As she moved away I had a thought and later on that day I did some checking. What I found was that Lowell's 'better use' was to sell the building and the realtor's had convinced him that it would sell quicker if it were empty. I made several phone calls to some people I knew and then leaned back in my chair. It could work; it just might could work.

The next morning at breakfast I asked Tiffany (the morning waitress) if Marie was there and Tiff told me that Marie was in her office. I finished my pancakes and then went back to the office. Marie looked up as I came though the door, I said "Good morning Sexy" and then I got right to the point.

"How bad do you want this restaurant to stay open?"

"What are you asking?"

"I'm asking you just what you would be willing to do to keep the restaurant."

"I don't have a clue where you are going with this."

"Come on Marie, you aren't dumb. Do you want to keep this place open?"

"Of course I do."

"Then what would you be willing to do to see it happen?"

"How in the hell am I supposed to answer that? What are you trying to get me to say?"

"I would like to hear you say that you would be willing to fuck my eyes out if I could make it happen."

Marie stared at me for several seconds and then she said, "Are you serious?"

"I have lusted after you since the first day I walked through the front door. I have an opportunity here to make what I want happen so the question is, how bad do you want to keep this place open?"

Several more seconds of silence went by and then she said, "Bad enough to be willing to fuck your eyes out. What is this all about?"

"I can buy the building and then give you a long term lease at the same terms you have on your current lease. All you have to do is go to bed with me once a week for as long as the lease runs. Or, I'll give you a lease with option to buy for twice a week until you take ownership."

"When you say "Go to bed with you" what are you talking, all night or what?"

"I would love all night if you could get it past your husband, but realistically if would probably be three or four hours in the morning or afternoon."

"Tell me more about this option to buy."

I explained to her how it would work and when I finished she sat there looking at me with a pensive expression on her face. Several seconds of silence went by and then she said:

"It won't happen until I have a signed lease in my hand."

"Which one?"

"The option to buy."

"Done!" I said and offered her my hand and we shook on the deal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It took two months to get the deal done and the day after I closed on the building I walked into Marie's office and handed her the lease agreement.

"All you have to do is read it and sign it. You may want to have a lawyer look at it first."

She set the lease aside, got up from behind her desk and told me to sit down in her chair. I did what she said and she walked over to the door, locked it, turned and came back to where I was sitting. She went to her knees in front of me, unbuckled my belt, pulled down my zipper and then pulled my trousers and boxers down to my ankles. She looked up at me and smiled:

"I'll fuck your eyes out after I have my lawyer look at the lease and he tells me I should sign it. Meanwhile, here is a little preview."

She swirled her tongue all around the head of my cock, stroking me with her hand while her tongue worked on me. There was a drop of pre-cum in my pee hole and she licked it up. I moaned as she took my cock in her mouth and sucked hard. Her head bobbed back and forth and her tongue kept moving and in just minutes she had me ready to cum.

"Here it comes sweetie," I said and she clamped her lips around me as I erupted and she gulped down every last drop.

She stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said:

"Just a taste of the good times to come."

Four days later, as I was eating my breakfast, Marie came to my booth, sat down across from me and slid the lease over to me. As I picked it up she said:

"Signed, sealed and delivered and the timing is perfect. Hubby is going fishing this weekend. You told me the first time we talked about this that you would love all night if you could get it. It won't happen often, but you can have tonight and tomorrow night if you would like."

I gave her my biggest and best smile and said, "I won't like sweetie, I'd love to have both."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I looked at her lying on the bed, her hair spread out in a fan, her magnificent tits thrusting up like mountain peaks. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was bare - not a hair in sight - and she saw me looking at it and giggled as she said:

"I did that just for you. Hubby has always wanted me to do it, but I never would. I wanted you to have something special."

I wanted to eat that pussy, but it would have to wait. I had lusted after her and wanted her for so long that I could not wait until I could bury my cock as deep into her as I could. I moved between her legs and looked down at her smiling up at me as I slid my hard cock into her pussy.

It was the worst fuck of my life!

This magnificent woman, this woman who walked around all day looking like the Goddess of Sex personified was the worst piece of ass I'd ever had - bar none! She just lay there looking up at me and smiling. Every once in a while she would grunt when I drove into her and she did mumble an "Oh yes" once, but she just laid there. I would have gotten more action from a blow up doll. Fucking Marie was like using my hand to masturbate. Twenty years I had been waiting for the moment and she just laid there. She did move once. Apparently I did manage to give her an orgasm and her body shuddered for about two seconds and then she was still again. Twenty seconds or so later I came and got off of her.

"That was nice" she said, "I can't wait to do it again."

It will take Marie ten years to get to where she owns the building and that means ten years of fucking a blow up doll twice a week. Marie thinks the sex is fabulous and she is trying to find ways to get us together more often. I can't walk away without hurting her feelings and even if I could bring myself to do it it would mean having to go to another restaurant and I don't want to do that because, quite frankly, Marie's place is the best in town.

Marie's blow jobs aren't bad and I do like eating her clean shaven pussy (her hubby still thinks she shaved it for him) but every time I fuck her I am reminded of the saying:

"Be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting To Marie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds