• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My 18th Birthday Surprise

My 18th Birthday Surprise

It was my 18th birthday. I had sent out all the invitations for a great big party the night of it. I wanted to lose my virginity the day of my birthday and I wanted to do it with someone I had know. But I was going to do it in mystery. I had set the whole thing up. I had asked all the males that were being invited to show me a picture anonymously of their penis, erect so I could have the best experience of my life being my first time. I told them that to email me the picture and I would email them all with a reply. The one that was going to be selected would be told of a place to go and pick up a package for the event.

I went to the beauticians in the morning and got myself prepared. All waxed in all the right places and everything in between. I arrived at the hotel, changing myself from the clothes I was wearing to avoid the guessing of everyone around. I then put on the outfit I was going to wear -- black lacy lingerie with braces connected to them. Over that was a short red satin robe.

Right on time when I requested the male to arrive, he knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said. I had a few ideas on who it would be but I simply had no idea on who came in the room.

"Daddy." I managed to say, shocked.

"Want proof?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"A father always knows what his little girl does. Also the fact that you left the information on the computer." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well you know how I am not your real father?" Daddy said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Your Grandfather is actually your father. On your mother's side it's a custom that the father at the time, biological or not, takes the daughters virginity. They show and teach the daughter about having sex and how to give her lover the best sex." Dad explained.

"Why didn't I hear of this before?" I asked.

"Apparently it's never known until just before it happens." Dad said, his penis getting harder, moving closer towards me.

His scent and aroma, not to mention his penis being hard on me, made me forget he was my Dad. With a single tug, the robe fell down, exposing my lingerie.

"I knew you were beautiful but not this beautiful." He whispered, moving his fingers down my arms and to the back of my back to remove my bra.

Loose, he marvelled at them his fingers tracing around my breasts, my nipples getting nice and firm. I removed his shirt and saw his bare chest.

"I have always loved your chest. So manly." I remarked.

"I know." He smiled.

Daddy unbuckled the belt and removed my matching panties, me stepping out of them, Daddy staring at my full glory. His penis was getting really hard and couldn't face the strain anymore. I couldn't take the intense anymore. I removed his pants and his briefs, his erect penis and it became really straight.

"Oh Daddy the picture doesn't do any justice." I said marvelling and stroking it. The more I stroked the more he got more pleasure from it.

"You got any lube?" He asked. I pointed to the side of the bed.

Laying myself on the bed, he put lube on his penis as he said it makes his cum better with the feeling of liquid on him and then inserted a couple of his fingers in my clit to moisten it.

"Baby, I haven't even put the lube on and you are wet already." He said.

"I still want you to lube me Daddy." I replied.

When it was at the front of me, he asked me to turn around on all fours my crack facing him.

"Mmmmmm Daddy this is good." I managed to say. He continued to put the jelly on me until he said he was ready.

"Honey, see this." He said turning me onto my back and his penis in my face.

"How couldn't I?" I replied.

"I am about to cum here. Just me applying the lube to you got me turned on and its about to show. Now I want you to open your mouth and savour Daddy ok." Daddy said.

Before I could answer his cum was in my mouth and it flowed until I couldn't take it any more. Cum ending up on ourselves. While I licked him, he licked his cum off me.

"Daddy, I want you in me now." I said.

"Alright honey." Dad replied.

I lay on my back, he on top of me as he slowly put his penis in me. He was taking his time. Totally relaxed as he entered, I went into total orgasm. The whole 12 inches of my Dad went inside me. When I orgasmed I held onto his butt cheeks not letting go. He was changing his pace from slow to fast making me go wild. When he finally finished, I turned around and began sucking his penis. He told me to suck his penis, the whole lot, a little at a time while he played with my clit. This way we could have each others juices.

Panting I turned around, wanting to straddle him. Legs apart, penis 10 inches high I straddled while he sucked my breasts, flopping them around from time to time.

"Now there is one more thing a man would want to do sweetie. Remember how I inserted my fingers from the back?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well, you have graduated to having my penis inserted in you from behind." He instructed me, turning me around on all fours. Daddy did the same thing as he did from the front of me, this time it was in the back...slowly inserted me one bit at a time and then when was all in, he changed pace. I had to grip on the bed and scream my enjoyment in the pillows because I was so loud and didn't want anyone to know. After a while and I mean a while, he collapsed on top of me.

Finally it was time to go into the bathroom. We went in the bath and bathed each other, giving oral sex to each other, him complimenting me on my blow jobs which he discovered many years ago I was learning on a banana and a cucumber. The more blow jobs I did, the more he came. In the shower I sat in the shower while he sucked my whole body in and out. We dressed together.

Every so often during my 18th birthday we would meet each other and I would give him blow jobs. After my 18th birthday, Dad and I would always have sex whenever we could, wherever we could.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My 18th Birthday Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 548 milliseconds