• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught! Ch. 02

Caught! Ch. 02

Caught! Part 2 (My turn to Tell)

Mom looked at me with that same cold stare that she had looked at Aunt Delia with. I could feel my hard dick starting to soften. Her eyes looked down at my dick and she sneered. Then she lifted her eyes up and her lips tightened in a cruel smile.

"I come in, and find my son, standing behind my naked sister. He's ramming his hard dick in and out of her nasty slut pussy like a horny sailor on shore leave. He's having the time of his life! And my slut sister, is encouraging him to fuck her harder and deeper.

Well Tim! I have always told you that actions have consequences. It would have been bad enough if it had been one of your young girlfriends. I've caught you enough times having sex in my house with them. But my own sister! You dare to fuck my own sister, your aunt?

Well young man, it's time to pay the piper. You will stand there and tell me everything that you did and thought about. And Tim, I will know if you're lying or holding back anything. And I promise you, the results of those actions will not be very pretty."

I had seen mom mad a few times. When she got that way, she was almost maniacal! There was a good chance that if she beat me in the heat of her anger, she would hurt me bad. I swallowed and began to talk.

Since she had said that she would know if I were lying or holding back, I decided to tell her in the most descriptive terms. If I was gonna get my ass beat, I would at least show her my defiance by being direct.

"Mom! I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I came in from Jake's house. We were watching a game on TV. When I came home, I saw Aunt Delia's car n the driveway. I thought that she had gone out on a date.

I heard Aunt Delia moaning and talking. She was crying out to fuck her pussy! Fuck it hard! The first thing I thought was that she had company and I was gonna sneak pass her to my room. Her sounds had my dick hard and I hadn't even seen her yet.

When I walked pass the living room, all I could see was her lying on the couch. She had one leg up on the top and her other leg on the floor. She was using three fingers, pumping them in and out of her pussy as she pulled her nipples. I won't lie to you mom; I've always thought that Aunt Delia was one hot woman.

But seeing her like that had me so hot all I could do was look at her with my mouth open. The way she was lying there, I could see directly up her cunt! She had her eyes closed and I guess she was so into it, she didn't even hear me.

The way she was pulling and twisting her nipples; the way she was shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy; I couldn't move from watching her. She was really going at it! Then I could tell she was getting close.

She started talking even louder. She was crying out to fuck her harder! Shove that dick in deeper! She even said she wanted it up her ass until she cried out and peed herself. I had never heard an older woman talk like that before and I got so hot I wanted to take my dick out and stroke it.

Suddenly, Aunt Delia stiffened and cried out. She screamed as she came! I was glued to the spot. All I could do was look at her with my mouth open. Then her eyes opened and she was looking directly at me.

I was scared that I had gotten caught watching her. But I was so turned on I couldn't say a word. So I ran to my room. As soon as I got to my room, I pushed my pants down. I thought that the door had closed and locked but I guess I didn't push it hard enough.

I was standing by my bed stroking my dick trying to cum, when she opened the door and walked in. Aunt Delia just stared at me. I was standing there with the biggest hardon I ever had and she walked in and looked at me. Then she licked her lips and walked closer to me.

I was shaking. I didn't know if she would shout at me or slap me. But she just walked in and dropped to her knees. She moved my hand away, and then looking up at me opened her mouth and took my dick.

I think that I gasped! It was the most wonderful feeling that I have ever felt. I guess it was because she was older and had been part of some of my fantasies. She sucked me until I was ready to cum then she stopped. She told me that I had a sweet dick and she wanted to feel me fucking her. She got up and lay down on the bed. We started having sex."

Mom looked at me. She hadn't taken her eyes off my face all the time I was telling her my story. But I could feel my dick starting to grow hard as I talked to her.

"Hold it tiger! I made my sister tell me all the minor details. And you are gonna do the very same thing. You will tell me exactly how she sucked your dick. How she acted and what she said and exactly how she said it! You will tell me this story exactly as she did!"

Mom took her drink and sipped it. But her eyes bore into mine. I sneaked a peek at Aunt Delia but she hadn't moved from where she knelt before mom. I know that her knees must have started to hurt but she didn't make a sound.

I looked back at mom. Her housecoat had parted even further. I could just see the red of her panty. Mom always wore sexy undies. Her bra peeked out from the housecoat and it was one of the lacy kind. She had on a matching pair of panty.

I could just barely make out a darker spot right at the crotch of mom's panty. She closed her legs and I looked up into her face. Mom was looking directly at me and she knew that I was staring at her cunt. A small hint of a smile crossed her face. Then it grew stern again. "I'm waiting young man."

I looked at her and swallowed hard. I really didn't want to tell mom all the things that I was thinking. And I definitely didn't want to describe how Aunt Delia had sucked my dick and the things that she had said as I fucked her.

"Mom Please? I swear I won't touch Aunt Delia ever again. But please don't make me tell you. It's too embarrassing!"

Mom stood up and her housecoat dropped in place. She walked over to me. My dick was hard despite my being afraid. Suddenly her hand snapped out. Instead of slapping my face as I thought she would, mom slapped my dick. I know that I cried out cause it hurt like hell.

"Both of you will learn just who the boss in this house is! When I tell you to do something young man, I don't expect to hear you whining and whimpering like a little sissy. You were man enough to fuck my sister, your aunt! Now be man enough to own up to it!"

I was crying. Damn, but my dick hurt. And instead of going limp, it was even harder than before. I grew mad. Mom wanted to know all the nasty details? Ok! I was determined to tell her everything.

"Aunt Delia dropped to her knees in front of me. I had pre-cum oozing from the tip of my dick. I had been stroking my dick thinking about how she looked finger fucking her wet pussy.

She moved my hand away and looked up at me. Then she slowly licked the head of my dick tasting my pre-cum. She did it nice and slow and it felt so fuckin' good! I wanted to shove my dick in her mouth but I was afraid. But Aunt Delia just continued to slowly lick the head of my dick.

Aunt Delia told me that she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. Then she slowly took more in her mouth. She's not the first woman to give me head but I swear, I never felt anything like she was making me feel. I felt like I was gonna fall down it felt so good! And she was slowly taking every inch all the way down to her throat. No other woman ever did that to me.

I didn't think about her being my aunt. All I could think about was the way it felt each time I felt the head of my dick slide down her throat. Each time I felt her take it all, I could feel my legs start to tremble. Then she would take it out only to do it again. When I felt I couldn't hold it any longer she stopped."

Tim could feel his hard dick bobbing up and down. Telling his mom how he got to fuck her sister was making him so fuckin' hard. She was sitting down again. Her housecoat had opened and he could see that the small stain at the crotch of her panty had grown even bigger.

Anna looked from her son to her sister. Delia had not moved from the spot that Anna had made her kneel in. but Anna could tell that Delia was growing excited. Her tits hung down and her nipples were pointy and hard. Anna felt her own nipples growing hard and poking out against her thin housecoat.

Looking back at her son, she could see that her sister had been right. Tim did have one nice sized dick. And she watched as it bobbed up at down as the blood pulsed thru it. She couldn't help the shiver that went thru her own wet cunt.

She knew that her son could see the wetness that was spreading in her panty. Each time she moved, the housecoat opened a bit more. And each time it did, his eyes would look at her crotch. She felt such a deliciously wicked naughty feeling knowing that her own son could see her wet panty.

Her mind was brought back to reality when she heard her son start talking again. This time when she looked up at him, he didn't hide the fact that he was staring directly at her cunt. And something inside her made her open her legs a bit wider to give him a better view.

"Aunt Delia got up from the floor and laid on my bed. She was lying across it with her legs hanging off. I knew that she wanted me to fuck her. Aunt Delia looked up at me and told me to fuck her deep and slow. But there was something that I wanted to try with her.

Instead of just shoving my hard dick in her pussy, I gave her just the tip to tease her. Then I pulled it out and rubbed the tip against her hard clit. Aunt Delia's clit looked so big and swollen. I gripped my dick and began to spank her pussy with it.

Each time I smacked her with my dick she groaned and whimpered. She kept pushing her hips high trying to get the tip back in her, but I continued to spank her with it.

I told her to tell me what she wanted. I told her to use dirty words to tell me what she wanted me to do to her. I told Aunt Delia that if she wanted my dick she would have to act like a whore for me. I knew that she was so hot she would do what I said. I felt in control and it felt so fuckin' good!

I pushed my dick in until it filled her cunt. She moaned and pushed against me to get even more. Then I pulled out and started spanking her pussy again. She started begging me for it. She said that she would be my whore. That she would do anything if I fucked her and made her cum. I pushed my dick in harder. Then spanked her pussy again."

Tim looked at his mom's face. He could see that his story had gotten her excited, and this only served to excite him even more. She was breathing heavier and her eyes looked like they were glassy. He smiled thinking that she would grow hot enough that he might even get a chance to fuck her too.

Looking down at her panty, he could see that she was now soaking wet. The stain of wetness completely covered her crotch. Her nipples were just as pointy as Aunt Delia's nipples were. Then her eyes seemed to clear and the look on her face became stern.

"So my son thinks that he is some kind of great Cocksman? You think that just because you got my slut of a sister to submit to you that you are some kind of Wonderfucker? There is only one Head Honcho in this house! And that is me!

You think that you're getting me hot enough that you might get a chance at me Tim? Did you really think that by telling me your nasty little tale so graphically that you would get my pussy hot and then have a chance to fuck me like you fucked my sister?

You two are nothing more than a set of yard dogs in heat. She got wet and you couldn't help but shove your dick up her nasty cunt. Seeing your dick, she did what she has always done. She got down on her knees and sucked it like the tramp she has always been.

Well I intend to make the most of this situation. Since the both of you are so horny and hot for each other, I will let you continue to fuck each other." Delia's head snapped up and she looked at her sister. Tim also looked at his mom in surprise. This was the last thing that he ever thought he would hear her say.

"Oh don't look so surprised! After what I saw I doubt that either one of you would stop even if I forbid it. So I will let it continue. But don't think that you have gotten off Scott-free! You will fuck when I say so. And you will fuck in front of me.

There will be no sneaking around behind my back. In this house, I control you. And I have no qualms about throwing either of you out in the street on your sorry asses if you don't obey me. Do I make myself clear?

Delia quickly nodded her head yes. She knew that her sister meant every word. Tim looked at his mother in shock. "You want me to fuck Aunt Delia in front of you?"

Anna looked at her son and began to laugh. "What's the matter little boy? Not so exciting when you don't have control? You heard me! If you want to keep fuckin' this slut, you will only fuck her when I tell you to. If you don't like it, the door is behind you. Get the fuck out of my house!

But know this Tim, if you leave, you leave with nothing but the clothes on your back. You and this no good piece of shit have lived well off my hard work! I know that she won't give it up. Delia has always been a lazy cunt! She will do whatever is easiest for her to get away with.

I will let you keep your bank accounts. That should give you enough money to make a start. But you will have to leave school and find a job. I won't pay for you to be out there whoring around on my money. Make your choice Mr. Big Dick!"

I looked at my mom. She was dead serious. I could see it in her eyes. I didn't know what kind of game she was playing, but I sure didn't want to leave the cushy home and lifestyle that I had. As much as I enjoyed fucking Aunt Delia, and knowing that she would willingly do whatever I wanted, I didn't think even her cunt was worth what I would lose if I left.

"Ok mom! You win! I'll do whatever you say. This is your house and you're the one in control." I watched mom smile. But I knew that in the back of my mind, I would only bide my time until I had enough to be the one on top.

Mom turned to Aunt Delia. "And you, you no good slut! Let me hear you say it!"

Aunt Delia looked up at her sister. "You're the boss Anna! I'll do whatever you say! Please don't kick me out in the street. I like it here."

Anna laughed. "Yes you do! You have always loved being taken care of. When you started fucking my husband, you had him giving you money. You had him taking care of you behind my back. I know all about it you bitch! He told me how you would do any nasty thing he wanted just as long as he kept giving you money.

You're nothing but a whore! A slut, who will do anything for money and comfort! Well Delia, I will give you comfort. And I will even give you money. But you will belong to me. And the first time I even think that you have touched his dick without my permission, I will throw your black ass out in the street so fast you won't have time to put your panties on."

I watched mom kick off her slippers. I always loved looking at her feet. Mom took very good care of every part of her body. Her hands and feet were always done up. And she had the kind of feet that you find sexy. Small and well formed.

"Come here slut. Start at my feet and don't stop until I tell you to."

Delia crawled on her hands and knees to her sister. Then bending down, she took mom's foot in her hand. She started kissing and licking mom's feet; acting like she was loving it!

"Ahhh! That's it! Lick those toes. Suck my toes you slut! Show me how much you want to please me. Show me what you will do to keep living here."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Aunt Delia was making love to mom's foot. I watched as she licked the toes then took one in her mouth. She started sucking it like it was a dick. And as she did, she whimpered.

"What are you waiting for? I have two feet! Get busy with the other one. Or go upstairs and pack your shit! I really don't care which one you choose."

I got down on my knees along side Aunt Delia. I watched her for a few seconds and then taking mom's foot in my hand did the same thing that I saw her doing. Mom was lying back in the chair.

I looked up at her and her hand had slipped down to her panty. Her housecoat was opened all the way and she was openly stroking her cunt thru her panties. Mom had her eyes closed and from the look on her face, I could tell she was enjoying herself. Damn but she looked so fuckin' hot!

Mom opened her eyes and looked from Delia to me. "Not so much fun when you're not in control Tim? You had better act this is the sexiest thing you have ever done. Look at your aunt. She knows what she's doing. She's used to serving people. Tell me Delia, did you fuck dad? Is that why he upped and left us?"

Delia stopped but didn't look up at her sister. Mom took the toes of her foot and placed them under her sister's chin. She lifted Delia's head until her sister was staring at her. "Answer me slut! Did you fuck our dad?"

Tears started running down Aunt Delia's face. Then she closed her eyes and nodded her head. "But it's not what you think! He used to come into my room when mom was asleep. I think that he would make her take the sleeping pills just so she wouldn't wake up.

He would fuck me and make me suck his dick. He told me that I would be his little whore. That my pussy was so much better than mom's old worn out cunt, that he had to have me. One night when he was fuckin' me, mom walked in.

You were away on some kind of business meeting. Mom started screaming and throwing things at him. She told him that if he didn't leave she would have him arrested. She told him that she would take him for everything he had to pay him back for fucking his own daughter."

Mom laughed. But it was a cold cruel laughter. "Delia if I know you and I do, you teased him until he couldn't help himself. Dad was always weak for your shit. That's how you got him to do anything for you that you wanted. I bet you teased him until he couldn't stand it. Then after you let him fuck you, you probably told him that if he didn't do what you wanted, you would tell mom about it."

I looked from my mom to Aunt Delia. The look on her face told the truth. It had happened just as mom said it had. Mom grabbed Aunt Delia by her hair.

"You no good cunt! You fucked your own father then blackmailed him to get your way. Well now you will see how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Lick my pussy! And you had better lick it good! I already know that you like women just as much as you like men. And I didn't tell you to stop damn it! Get back to work. Your turn will come soon enough."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds