• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. B

Mrs. B

12

I've always felt attracted to younger men.

Some time ago, there was family living next to me in our small neighborhood. This was several years after my husband had died. I'd finally begun to feel somewhat whole again and yet the loneliness was getting me down. I had sexual cravings I hadn't felt in a long time and thought I'd go crazy if they weren't satisfied by someone, and soon.

One of the boys in the family was college age, tall and athletic, a good looking young man. He was home from school for the summer and occasionally I'd see him in the yard, shirtless, in a pair of shorts or bathing suit. I became very attracted to him, at night imagining us together in all kinds of situations. Many days I'd stand at my window and watch him for minutes at a time, feeling somewhat ashamed of myself for spying, but unable to look away, all the while the heat in my belly building. My breasts would ache at the sight of his lithe body and I would often feel damp between my legs afterward. It surprised me, my reaction to him. After all, I was a middle-aged widow. My husband and I had enjoyed a rich and adventurous sexual relationship. There had never been a lack of attention from my husband, or other men for that matter. Why was I so attracted to this so much younger man?

Nevertheless I found myself seeking out ways to cross paths with him, at the shops or in the park, over the fence, anything. At times, my flirting with him seemed pretty shameless. I remember wondering if anyone was beginning to notice. By the end of summer I was desperately trying to think of some sort of way to be alone with him in my home. He would be leaving again for college very soon. It was now or never.

Since my husband's accident, the family next door had been very helpful to me, sending the boys over to do odd jobs, anytime I needed a hand. I thought that might be my chance. There were a number of boxes in the spare bedroom that needed storing properly. I had put some things away to get the room ready for guests over the coming holiday season. Now I had a number of cartons that belonged up in the attic. I could have done it myself but it seemed the perfect opportunity.

One day in early autumn I decided it was time to try. I took a long hot bath that morning, making sure my legs were shaved, even trimming that little auburn triangle of hair between my thighs. It had been a long time since I knew I might be revealing my nude body to someone and I wanted to be ready, physically and mentally. I spent some time getting dressed, a little provocatively, but trying not to be too obvious about it. My wardrobe shows that I've always been proud of my figure and I made sure that day would be no exception. I chose a dark, pleated short skirt and natural-tone stay-up stockings that were very sheer, dark high heeled pumps, a white button-front blouse over a silk camisole. I'm fifty-three years old and pretty much average in every way. Except for my breasts, that is. Even as a teenager they never matched the rest of me. Sometimes that has been a problem but I've often noticed the boys eyeing my overly full bust and I knew I was a target of adolescent curiosity. I can only imagine what conversations took place at night in the boys' bedroom. So, I dabbed a couple of finishing touches to my make-up, brushed out my hair (no grey yet!) and walked over to the house next door. The way my breasts swayed under the thin fabric aroused my nipples to such a degree that was impossible to ignore.

I rang the doorbell. There was a lengthy pause. I rang again and slowly the door creaked open. It was Jamie, the older brother that I had been watching all summer. He wore a wrinkled old t-shirt and a pair of loose, thin sweatpants. A shiver ran up my spine and my nipples swelled even more. He had been sleeping, which meant his parents must have gone away for the weekend or something as they would never have allowed him to stay in bed to this late hour. His eyes grew wide as he realized who I was.

"Oh! Oh hi, Mrs. B. Sorry I took so long."

"No worries, Jamie. I'm sorry for waking you," I replied with a little grin. I hoped to God I wouldn't start blushing or anything girlish like that. "I came over to ask if you might be able to give me a hand with a chore I have at home. Are you free for a little while?" All the time I was speaking, his eyes kept dropping down to my chest. He was trying to be discrete but was failing terribly.

"Sure, no problem, Mrs. B. I'll be over in a sec."

"Great! Thanks, Jamie. Just come as soon as you can. I'll be in the back hall." I hurried home and opened the back door. I stopped at the hall mirror to make sure all was well. The satiny fabric of my blouse plainly showed my erect nipples. I undid one more button and bent over in front of the mirror. My blouse gaped open, revealing a generous amount of my breasts and the deep cleavage between them. I wanted to be sure Jamie would get a good view if I had a chance to bend over in front of him.

I heard footsteps on the back step and turned to the door. He hadn't done anything but throw on a pair of sandals. I had a sense that he had been in a hurry to get here.

"Hi Jamie, come in", I smiled, opening the door for him. "Just follow me." I headed for the spare room, walking a little way in front of him, adding an extra bit of swing in my hips. Actually the high heels didn't give me much other choice. "I feel kind of silly, being dressed like this to do housework but I've got to go out very soon and I won't have a chance to get this done before the weekend." Jamie didn't respond. As we passed by a curio cabinet, I saw his reflection in the glass. He appeared to be staring hard at my legs, one hand griping his crotch.

I had piled at least a dozen boxes in the bedroom, near the attic hatchway. We had several stepladders and I had chosen one of the shortest so I would have to stretch to reach the opening. It was already set up. I knew it would be a bit of a trick to manage that ladder in heels, but I was determined to try.

"I'll go up the ladder, Jamie. I know exactly where I want to put these up there, so if you can hand them to me as I need them, please?"

"Sure, Mrs. B., no problem."

I climbed the ladder and turned to reach down for the first box. He held it up quite high for me so I didn't have to bend over. I climbed another step and reached up into the opening, pushing the box through. As I did, I tried to stretch and tilt my hips, hoping my skirt would flare out to give him a peek underneath. I smiled to myself when I heard him take a breath. I knew he'd just discovered what I had known all along. I had chosen to not wear any panties. I couldn't be sure of how much he saw but I knew I had his attention.

I stayed on the higher step and bent down to take the next box. As he lifted it up to me, I saw his eyes drop down to my neckline, then widen slightly. I stooped low and took the box from him and held it to me, catching it under my breasts. I fumbled with it briefly, stalling for time to let him get a good look down my top, using it to make my breasts bulge up out of my gaping blouse. I couldn't be too obvious yet, that wasn't part of my plan, so I eventually turned and lifted the box up, giving him a side view of my breasts being propped up on top of the package then dropping down heavily as I pushed the carton up into the attic.

He had the next one ready. He was holding it in such a way that as I took it from him, the back of his hand pressed against my breast. I smiled.

"Sorry Mrs. B, sorry!" he stammered.

"Oh, Jamie, that's all right," I grinned. "The girls tend to get in the way sometimes. They're used to being 'manhandled', so to speak. It's completely okay." His face reddened and there was a noticeable bulge growing under his sweatpants. He twisted away from me and grabbed another box.

Soon the pile in the attic was higher than I could reach above. I climbed to the last step and bent down for the second last box. I had to bend down deeply. For a while I had noticed that Jamie wasn't lifting the boxes as high anymore, forcing me to bend over to grab them. Each time, I felt my breasts hang down heavily, pushing out at the loose fabric covering them, opening a wide gap at my neck. I could imagine the view Jamie was getting as I leaned over. It gave me a little shiver to think his eyes were searching down my blouse like that, watching them sway as I moved. My nipples were as hard and erect as they'd ever been.

Because I was standing so high on the ladder, as I lifted the box, I felt it snag the hem of my skirt. Perfect, I thought. I continued to lift, feeling it tighten across the back of my legs as the fabric rose up with the box. Cool air washed over my hips. I knew I must be exposed from the waist down. Arousal created a heavy, swollen slit between my legs.

"Mrs. B! Your skirt is caught!"

"Oh! Oh, gosh!" I cried. "It's caught on the box! Pull it down for me, Jamie!" I felt a tug as he grabbed at the fabric, pulling it back down over my hips. I pushed the box into the opening, then turned to him. His face was beaming red. The bulge in his pants was huge. "Thanks, Hon. I'll bet that was a sight you weren't expecting was it? Phew, how embarrassing!" I smoothed my skirt down across my thighs, then reached down and stroked the side of his face. "Poor Jamie! You're seeing a lot more of your neighbor than you ever thought, hmm? You're a good sport, Sweetheart." The heat between my legs was a furnace. I could feel wetness in my crotch. I had to have him soon or I would burst!

"We've just that last box and then we're through. I'll have to push them back a ways to get the hatch closed." He handed me the last package. I pushed it up through the opening but there was no place to put it. "Oh, dear! I'll have to stand on the very top to get this one in. Be a help, Jamie and hold the ladder for me, okay?" Jamie came forward and steadied it. I watched his eyes move up my legs, under my skirt. I smiled to myself - this had to be it. If this next idea of mine didn't put him over the edge, he was dead from the waist down and I already knew that wasn't true! Shakily I stepped onto the top surface and stretched up. (What I was willing to do to bed this young man amazed me!) Arching back, pushing my hips forward, I positioned myself right over his upturned face. He had to be able to see right up my skirt. I stood on tiptoes, then lifted one foot off the ladder, straining as high as I could. I opened my legs widely, balancing myself as I tried to push the last few inches. I can only imagine what was going through his mind at that moment. Here was a young man, trying to help his attractive fifty-something neighbor and getting a view of her entire lower anatomy in the bargain. It made me so hot to think of him down there, staring up at my swollen pussy, which by now was practically dripping wet.

"Jamie, dear," I called down, "I can't close the hatch until I push these all back. I'm going to jump up onto the ledge so I can reach them. Hold the ladder tightly, all right?"

"Sure, Mrs. B. I will." His voice was trembling. He stepped around behind me and held on.

I gave a little jump and caught my elbows on the ledge of the opening, then bent forward and pushed all of the boxes into position. I kept kicking my legs around as I tried to gain some leverage on the packages. I could imagine the show he was getting down there. My arms were tiring. Finally I was through. I started to let myself down.

"Oh, dear. Jamie, grab my legs and guide me back onto the ladder, please, Hon?" I called down. I felt his hot hands grasp my ankles as I slowly lowered myself down onto the ladder again. "I'm frightened, Hon. Don't let go until I say, all right?" He held my legs tightly. I resisted him a little bit, just to make him work for his pleasures. He firmly guided my feet back to the ladder. As they touched, I looked down. He was staring straight up under my skirt, his eyes wide, his face moist. "Are you enjoying yourself, looking up my skirt like that?" I asked. Quickly he looked away and dropped his hands to his sides. "It's all right, Jamie. I completely understand. I'd be looking too, if I were you. I'm not angry at all, Sweetheart. In fact, it's kind of thrilling to know you want to. Just relax and help me down the ladder. Hold onto my legs until I'm down to a safer height." He brought his hands onto my ankles again and pushed my foot onto the next step. "You can move your hands up higher, Jamie." There was a pause then I felt them slide tentatively up my calves. I stepped down another rung. "Move them higher, Jamie."

His voice was shaky, "Mrs. B..."

"Shh. It's okay." I whispered. Now my voice was starting to shake. "Please Jamie, do this for me."

They slid onto my lower thighs. I stepped down again.

"Higher."

They moved up under my skirt, resting on the tops of my stockings. I stepped down again. Now I was a couple of feet off the floor.

"Higher."

His hands moved up to my hips, lifting my skirt a little.

I spread my knees and pushed my ass back towards him.

"Jamie, dear. Do exactly as I ask, would you?" I turned and looked back at him. He nodded, his face beaming red. "Put your hand between my legs, Jamie." There was a brief pause and then I felt his hand move. "Yes, that's good. Jamie, Darling, it's all right. I want to feel your hands on me. I've wanted it for a long time. Now, please, move it up, all the way up." Slowly I felt his hand move up into my crotch. A spasm gripped my belly as his fingertips brushed against my swollen mound. I moaned. "Please Jamie, put your fingers inside me." I leaned down onto the ladder and pushed my ass toward him. He was bolder now, gripping my thigh with his free hand while his fingers slid into me. I closed my legs, moaning, pinning his hand. I felt his fingers move, touching sensitive spots, moving again. I reached between my legs and pulled on his arm, trying to take him deeper. I felt his knuckles rub the very tops of my thighs as his fingers probed the depths of my tunnel. A shudder passed through me and I again moaned, louder this time.

"Oh, yes, Hon, that's the way. That feels so good. Move your fingers around inside me, move them up and down like your cock would. Oh! Oh, yes. Touch there again. Again! Oh! Oh yes!" I ground my hips down onto his hand, squeezing my thighs tightly together. Oh God, this felt good! This is what I was so hungry for. My breasts were tingling, my nipples hard, pushing against my blouse like thimbles. "Put your thumb up between my cheeks, Jamie. That's it. Is it wet? Yes? Good. Now put it in my ass. Oh God! Yes! Right there! Push it into me! Oh, oh fuck yes!" His thumb pushed deeper. Electric shocks streaked through my body. "Oh, yes. Keep doing it! Oh Jamie, Darling, this feels so good!" He moved his fingers inside me, up and down, up and down. My thighs were wet. I moved against him, pulling up as he withdrew his hand, pushing down as he slid back inside. "Oh God, Jamie, I'm cumming! Oh, oh...!"

The climax almost made me faint. It was so powerful, all the more for having been so long since I'd been with a man. I cried out and gripped the ladder, my legs shaking. Waves of orgasm roared out from my belly and spread out through every part of me. My thighs were soaked. I turned and looked at him, my eyes wild. He was pale, sweating. I looked at his crotch. There was a large wet stain spreading across the front of his pants. I looked into his eyes.

"Oh my god, Jamie, oh my god!" I reached down and grasped the bulge in his pants. "Did you cum? You haven't cum yet, have you?" He shook his head. I dropped down off the ladder, down to my knees in front of him. My hands shook as I pulled at the waistband of his sweatpants, pulled them off his hips, down to his ankles. His cock sprang out toward my face, at full attention. I looked up at him, grasped it and took it deeply into my mouth. I heard him gasp as he dug his fingers into my hair. I closed my lips tightly around his shaft and sucked hard as I slowly drew it back out of my mouth.

"Has a woman ever had your cock in her mouth?" I asked him, kneeling there in front of him, looking into his eyes. He shook his head again. "Will you let me do that, let me suck it until you cum?"

"Oh god Mrs. B," he gasped, "Y-yes, please!"

"Grace, Jamie darling, my name is Grace." I took him into my mouth again, pushing down until the thick, rough head slid into my throat. My face was pressed against his belly. Once again I closed my lips tightly around his shaft and stayed like that for as long as I could. While he was deep in my throat I reached up between his legs and pushed a finger between his cheeks. I knew the response I'd get. I'd seen my husband react the same way many times. As I slowly drew his cock back out of my mouth, sucking hard, I pressed my finger against his ass. I felt his butt tighten as my finger started to slide into him then suddenly he gasped loudly. His cock throbbed and pumped a massive amount of cum down my throat. There was so much of it! A small trickle escaped from the corner of my mouth and dripped down my chin. He was breathing hard, bent over, clutching my hair.

When it was all over I sat back on my heels, coughing, wiping my chin.

"Mrs. B. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," he whispered.

"Jamie, Darling, you did exactly what I wanted you to do. I wanted you to cum in my mouth," I smiled at him. "Lie down on the bed there and rest a moment. This is pretty unexpected, hmm?" He nodded as he pulled his pants back up and lay down. I sat next to him. "I've wanted you for a long time Jamie. I've often dreamt about this happening, always hoping that someday ..." I put a hand on his flaccid cock. "I loved having you cum in my mouth and I loved how you just made me cum but there's something else, something more I want. Jamie, Sweetheart, I want you inside me. I want to feel your cock inside me, fucking me. Would you do that for me, would you fuck me, please?" He nodded, his eyes wide. "I'm so glad, Jamie. I can't wait, I want you inside me, right here, right now." I took his cock in my hand. "Lay still while I help him back to life." I pulled his pants completely off and dropped them to the floor. Raising my skirt, I knelt onto the bed and straddled his bare legs. "Do you like the feel of my stockings against your skin, Jamie?" He nodded, watching me. "Can I show you my breasts, Hon? Would you like to see them?" Again, he nodded. I sat upright on his knees and undid my blouse, untucking it from my skirt and tossing it to the floor. I lifted my camisole up over my head and dropped it as well. My breasts hung heavily, nipples hard. I was so aroused! I hadn't felt like this in ages. "They're big aren't they? And so sensitive. See? Gosh Jamie, my nipples are so hard."

Leaning forward, I dropped down and dragged my breasts across his crotch and belly, making little circular patterns around his re-awakening cock. I slid them up his chest and put my mouth on his, kissing him deeply. I felt him stiffen, then relax, then start to respond to my mouth. I pushed my tongue between his lips and felt his tongue brush against mine. I kissed him again and again, his neck, his chest, all the while feeling his cock harden between us. I leaned forward and dangled a breast over his mouth. "Take it, Jamie. Suck it for me." He opened his mouth and I pushed myself down into him, feeling his tongue darting across the heavy flesh, circling my nipple. He took as much as he could into his mouth and sucked hard. As he did I drew back from him, stretching my breast out. I pressed my other breast against his face, covering his eye

Once again I felt pangs of desire running up my back. I reached down under my skirt and grasped his cock. It was rock hard again. I sat up, straddled his hips, pulling my breast from his mouth. It made a soft slapping noise as it felt back against my chest. I unzipped my skirt and pulled it up over my head. I was wearing only my stockings and high-heels now. My skin was glistening from the heat and desire inside me. I reached down between my thighs and gripped his hard shaft. Rising up, I guided it into my bulging, soaking-wet pussy and sat down onto him, feeling him slide all the way up into me. I put all of my weight on him, taking as much of him as there was. It pressed against the top of my tunnel. He was a good size, thick and long. I began to ride him, slowly, sliding him in and out of me, sometimes in short quick thrusts, sometimes with long, deep lunges down onto him. "This is what I really wanted, Hon, to have your cock inside me like this, fucking me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. B

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds