• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Carla Ch. 05

Aunt Carla Ch. 05

This is part of a short story, if you haven't read the previous chapters, I would encourage you to start with chapter 1 and read them all in order.

Chpt 5

I went on my date with Amy. She was wearing tight jeans with what I'm guessing was ankle high, high heeled boots. She had a leather jacket on; she was very attractive. We went out for a nice supper, and then to one of the off-campus parties. We both had a few beers, and I was already horny again, but I knew I had to keep my distance. I walked her back to the dorms, and I couldn't help it, I laid one on her.

She kissed me back. Then she looked at me, and said, "My room-mate went home for the weekend, do you want to come in?"

I could have died. I wanted to so bad, and I even felt my dick trying to get hard, but unable to.

"Um...I have a paper I have to work on for class, that and I have to go to my Aunts friends place to help her fix something." I told her. It was a lame excuse, but she must have bought it.

"Can I have a rain check though, I'll make it up to you?" I pleaded.

"Of course you can." She replied.

"So, can I take you out again next weekend?" I nervously asked.

"Sure, I would like that" she said with the cutest smile.

I went back to my dorm with a severe case of blue balls. I wanted to jack off so bad, but knew it was of no use. I tossed and turned all night, couldn't sleep no matter what I tried. On the one hand, I couldn't believe my luck, I had a beautiful girlfriend, and it looked like I might actually get to fuck this one, I possibly could have tonight, if it weren't for this damn chastity device. That was another thing. This beautiful, older, sexy woman told me I was her slave tonight. It was a fantasy come true. I guess it is true what they say, be careful what you wish for.

I showed up at Stacy's the next day at 2PM like she had ordered me to. She was in a pair of short sweat shorts and a top that just barely covered her tits, it wasn't boots or leather, but it was hotter than hell.

"Have a seat perv", she said. "So, tell me how your date was."

"It was good" I replied. She glared at me, "Aren't you forgetting something, perv?"

"It was good, Mistress." I said half questionably.

"That's better." she replied. "How good was it? Did my present get in the way?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Yes, it did, Mistress." I replied.

"How, tell me, did she try sticking her hand down your pants?" She asked me with a smirk on her face.

"No. She invited me into her dorm room; she said her roommate went home for the weekend. I don't know how far it would have gone, but I knew if I went in, there would be trouble, so I made up a lame story about having to write a paper, Mistress."

She started laughing. "Ohh, that is soooo funny.....I bet your so sexually frustrated you can't even think straight right now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress" I replied".

"Good, that's the way your aunt and I want you. When a man is sexually frustrated, he'll do anything for a chance at a release. Should I take it off so you can whack off?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

"What, not even a please Mistress?" she said.

"Please Mistress" I almost whined.

"Please what perv?" She asked sternly.

She was teasing me now, but I bit anyway. "Please remove the chastity device so I can whack off Mistress". I said.

She looked at me with a smile. "No, you haven't suffered near enough yet. It hasn't even been 24 hours since your last release, and here you are, begging me to let you cum already. If it wasn't so cute, I'd say you're pathetic". She said with a smile.

"So, are you going to see her again?" She asked.

"Yes, she said she would see me again next weekend, Mistress".

"Good. Your Aunt is coming to town next weekend to help me punish you. I want you to come up with an excuse to bring her by the house next weekend. I don't care what it is. I won't make this to difficult for you yet. You can tell her you need to drop something off for your aunt, or you can invite her over for supper or something, I don't care, your aunt and I want to meet her. You just let me know by Thursday about what time you'll be over and if you need me to have a dinner ready." She told me.

"Why, why do you want me to bring her over here, what are you planning, your not going to tell her about what's going on here, are you?" I said without even thinking.

She got up and walked over to me, grabbed me by the hair with one hand, and slapped me hard with the other.

"I told you never to question me, now, make sure you get your little girlfriend over here next weekend or you'll never see mine or your aunts closets again, and it will be a long time before I take my present off your cock, do you understand me?" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress" I replied.

"Good. Now, your aunt wants you to call her tonight. I don't think I'll need to see you till you bring your girlfriend over. If I change my mind, I'll call you. Be sure to let me know by Thursday when to expect the two of you this weekend." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress" was all I could say.

She stood over me, bent down, and whispered in my ear "Don't be afraid Franky, we won't tell your girlfriend what a perv you are. We just want to see what kind of a catch our little perv has. You're going to suffer a lot through this Franky, but your rewards will be beyond your wildest dreams, you just do as me and your aunty say, ok Franky."

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

Then she kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Ok, now go back to your dorm and don't forget to call your aunt."

I was nervous as hell, but I knew I had to call my aunt. I had no idea what she was going to say, was she going to be mad, angry, I didn't know, but I knew I had to call her.

She answered the phone, "hello perv" she said.

"I'm sorry Carla." I said.

"Don't worry Franky, Stacy wasn't mad, and neither am I. I knew when I caught you in my closet 5 years ago it would eventually lead to something like this. I've just been waiting for the right opportunity. I knew if I introduced you to Stacy and you went over there, you would eventually go into her closet. She told me you were cute, I asked her if she wanted to have some fun with you. We set the whole thing up. She had the video camera in her room to see if you went in the closet. She didn't think you'd do it, but when you did. She knew you were slave material." Aunt Carla said.

"Why do you want to meet my girlfriend Carla, I really like this girl, I'll do whatever you and Stacy want, but please, don't screw this up for me." I pleaded.

"Don't worry, I'm still your aunt, I don't want to ruin your life, I just want to meet her, is that so bad?" She assured me.

"I guess not." I said. Still not totally convinced they didn't have something up their sleeve.

"So, I'll see you and your girlfriend next weekend, right?" she said.

"Yes Carla", I replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Carla Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds