• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeff The Jerk-Off Cowboy Ch. 03

Jeff The Jerk-Off Cowboy Ch. 03

Amy Sonderheim was bored.

The unemployed 25 year old was, as usual, bumming around her older sister's house watching TV. In return for being allowed to live there, she had promised her sister that she would keep off the drugs and look for a job - basically stop being a no-good loser and try to develop some self-control. Well...grateful as she was to her sister for taking her in, she wasn't a fucking nine to five, take-it-up-the-ass-from-the-boss, robot - so that wasn't going to happen. To keep her sister off her back she limited herself to the occasional secret spliff and spent a few minutes each day looking through the employment section of the crappy local newspaper.

What to do.....what the fuck to do.....

Get a snack... take a dump....maybe jerk off again....? Jesus! it was only 11 am and she'd done that twice already today. Just recently she seemed to do it even more than usual - it was like being a wet-pussied teenager again! Boredom and being on her own in the house (at least during the day) were some of the reasons. As well, of course, her being a very horny young lady by nature.

And, er... also... being around her big-dicked, beautiful, hard-bodied nephew.....

"Fuck! That kid is driving me crazy!"

--------

Don't be too hard on Amy for jerking off to a family member. If you were a red-blooded 25 year old cooped up in a small house with a prime specimen of teenage meat and getting absolutely zero cock from anywhere else....you'd be going fucking nuts as well.

Maybe you'd do a little bit of peeking, maybe even a bit of sniffing of sweaty shirts ...or even jocks, [being careful not to get caught - his darling mommy would staple shut your horny little pussy for that!]. Perhaps you'd even retrieve cum-soaked kleenex from his bedroom floor.

Ah! salty goodness!

You'd certainly 'accidentally' burst in when he's changing and showering - maintaining an unflustered air until returning to your room to spank it to the remembered image of a huge, swinging dick and rock-hard cheeks.

O yes you would!!

--------

Amy watched the soap stud take off his shirt for no reason that the storyline provided. The fine, fine chest on the screen resulted in a hand slipping under her sweats and 3 day old panties to caress the already moistening lips of her vagina.

Decisions, decisions....jerk off to the soap stud with all the other ladies out there in suburbia or go for another sneaky-peek through Jeff's room? She pulled her hand out of her pants, wiped it on her sweatshirt and trotted off towards the stairs.

Like most teenage boy's rooms, Jeff's was rank with the smell of maleness. Sweat, and semen from countless meat-beating sessions filled the air with a cloud of pheromones that had most vaginas dribbling in delight within a few seconds of entry; even if the expected sounds of prim disgust came from the other lips. Even his mom had left the room with wet panties on occasion, much to her horror.

Amy paused on the threshold, eyes closed, breathing deeply with a nasty grin on her face. Her clit, which had retreated back under its hood after soap-stud disappeared from view began to harden again.

She scanned the floor for anything interesting - shit, her sister had been tidying up in here. Next she searched under the mattress.....score! a couple of magazines! She'd never managed to track down any of Jeff's porn stash, and an exciting image flashed in her mind of big creamy loads sticking pages together where he hadn't been able to hold it while looking at some skanky porn queen or other.

Fuck! These were....gay magazines! Jeff was gay! The cover showed a muscular stud fisting a huge erect cock. She admired the boy's taste - she used to steal this particular title from the 7-11 when she was a teenager, keeping her bubbling young vagina entertained with the beautiful and nasty boys within its pages.

Amy began to leaf through the magazine. The first layout featured the guy on the cover; it followed him through a jerk-off session - beginning with him entering a bathroom with a magazine hidden under his sweater. It reminded her of a similar one she'd seen in the first magazine she'd stolen at age 13; she'd whacked off to it until her poor little clit almost bled.

Panting with excitement, Amy tugged at her sweatpants, bringing down her faded blue cotton panties at the same time. She concentrated on the image in which the stud dragged out his meat, gripping it so hard the head looked almost ready to burst. She loved a fat, swollen, scarlet cock-head - it was the most exciting sight in the world. Soon fingers were sloshing between swollen lips at lightening speed as she flicked through to the next image and then the next.

When she tried to turn to the last image in the sequence, she realized that the pages were stuck together.

"oh yeah! You horny little fucker..."

The speed of her fingers increased for a moment and then she stopped to prize the pages apart. On the last page, where the stud's 9 inch slab of meat was squirting a fountain of cum what seemed like a foot in the air, Jeff had deposited his own sticky load, right across the guy's head, obliterating it.

Even though she hadn't returned her hand to her cunt, Amy sensed the contractions begin.

"Ohhh, fuuuck, shhhiitttt!!"

She brought the magazine close to her spasming cunt. Soon she was squirting cunt-juice onto the page near where Jeff's semen had already dried and where the stud was spraying his own load. Three fountains of pleasure mingled on the shiny pages.

"Holy fuck! Aunt Amy, what are you doing?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeff The Jerk-Off Cowboy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds