• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ms Shaved Kitty

Ms Shaved Kitty

I've always loved the look of nice cleanly shaved beaver. Unfortunately, my new girlfriend had never tried shaving, and wasn't really interested in it. I had almost given up hope of convincing her to trim her bush, but two weeks ago she surprised the hell out of me.

It was a Friday night, and we were at her apartment, the plan was to order in dinner and then watch some movies. We ordered Chinese food, and laid down on the floor in her living room to watch TV. All night it seemed like something was on her mind, she seemed distant. I asked her a few times what was wrong, but she wouldn't let on. Halfway through the movie, she "accidentally" dropped a huge pile of chow mien noodles on herself. The slippery noodles landed on her chest, and slid down her low cut shirt between her breasts.

"Oops," she said, giggling a little. She fished the gooey noodles from her cleavage. "I'd better go change." I watched her cute little behind as she got up and walked away. Her ass looked so good in those jeans. Even thinking about it now makes me hard. I went back to watching the movie, waiting for her to come back. A few minutes later, she dropped my jaw as she walked back into the living room wearing nothing but a smile.

"Um, what's up babe?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"The sauce from that Chow Mien was so sticky, I can't get it off my chest. I think I need to have a shower. Care to join me?" She asked, turning and sashaying sexily out of the room I jumped to my feet, following her into the bathroom. She turned on the shower, sticking her ass out as she bent over. She grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them gently apart until I could see pucker of her asshole. I think I might have started drooling at that point. I know for a fact that she when spanked herself gently, that my cock nearly burst through my pants. She was normally so prudish about sex, I had never seen this side of her before. I started pulling my shirt over my head but she stopped me.

"Wait, let me do that," she said breathily. Grabbing my shirt, she slid it gracefully over my head and tossed it onto the counter. We stood there for a few seconds looking at each other, before she reached out and grabbed a hold of my belt buckle. She pulled me close to her and kissed me passionately. Her lips were warm and soft. With her other hand she reached up and grabbed my hair, forcing our lips together even harder. We continued to kiss as she fumbled with my belt buckle. It finally popped free, and my pants slid to the floor. A gentle tug sent my boxers following suit. Now that it had been freed from it's cage my dick stood straight up at attention.

She turned away, pulled the shower curtain back. and stepped into the tub, pulling the curtain closed behind her. I stroked my cock gently, dreaming of what was to come. Climbing into the shower, the heat and steam were overwhelming. Her long brown hair was slicked back with water, and hung down between her shoulder blades. The water fell sensuously over her tits and down the rest of her body. My eyes slid from her beautiful face, down over her chest, and rested on soft fur between her legs.

"What's up sweetie?" She asked knowingly.

"Nothing, just appreciating your sexy body" I said, trying to hide my real thoughts. I was picturing her sweet little pussy glistening as the water ran over it. No hair to get in the way, just her soft skin.

"Oh, I think I know what you want." Her hand slid down to her muff, tugging gently at the short hair. I couldn't look away as her hand pushed between her thighs and parted her lips. I didn't even notice her other hand reaching out of the shower and grabbing a can of shaving cream off the counter. She pulled her hand from between her legs and grabbed one of my hands, squirting a pile of shaving cream into my palm.

"What's this for?"

"I told you I know what you want," she said, taking my hand and rubbing the cream over her bush. "So let's get started." She laid down in the tub, the water cascading down onto her. "There's a razor on the counter, it's a new blade so it should work." I don't know what made her change her mind, but I wasn't about to start asking questions now. I grabbed the razor and made the first stroke. It glided smoothly through her muff, leaving behind only soft beautiful skin behind. Another stroke, and more skin was revealed. "You like that?"

"It looks so good, I can't wait to see you when it's all gone"

"Me too," she said. "The feeling of that blade sliding over my skin is making me drip." I leaned over and kissed her, sliding my tongue between her lips. Our tongues fought inside her mouth, pushing and sliding against each other. "Finish up down there baby, I can't wait to feel how smooth it will be." I went back to work, cleaning all the fur off her beaver. I worked slowly, careful not to nick her lips as I shaved her cunt. I pulled the shower head from it's mount, and sprayed her down, washing all the shaving cream off. Running my hand over her, I checked for any stray hairs, or anything I might have missed. "You missed a spot," she said, lifting her legs and reaching down to pull her cheeks apart. I slid my finger down her crevice, feeling the few hairs on her taint.

"Oops, can't forget those." I finished up shaving her taint, and washed her down again.

"All done?" she asked.

"Almost." I licked my index finger and sliding it between her cheeks, began to rub her ass hole. She moaned and pushed back against my finger, forcing it into her tight hole. "You want more?" I asked. She said nothing in response, but began to rub her clit furiously. "I'll take that as a yes" Her hips rocked up and down, sliding my finger in and out, her moaning growing louder. She pulled my hand out, and lifted herself up.

"I think we better finish cleaning up, that way we can get good and dirty again." she said, helping me to my feet. I soaped her up, sliding the bar of soap all over her body, then helped her wash it off. We finished up in the shower, and climbed out. Without drying off, she grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom.

From this point on, it's pretty much what you would expect. Let's just say, it's the night she made my dreams come true. I still don't know what prompted her to do this, but I thank god she did. It's been two weeks now and we're still keeping her clean shaven, she says it intensifies the feeling for her. I've noticed lately that she doesn't wear any panties, apparently she likes the feel of her pants against her cunt. I guess sometimes it pays to take a risk, it was a night I know I will never forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ms Shaved Kitty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds