• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 07

Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 07

12

Donna was upstairs in the bathroom with the door locked so I was unable to see her when I went upstairs to announce Master Black's acceptance to visit tonight at eight. She acknowledged my announcement and informed me she was busy preparing for his arrival and she asked that I give her privacy until he arrives.

"I need to shower again. I'm sticky from perspiring Donna. Do you mind?"

"Oh honey, would you mind using the one off the guest room or the one in the basement? I really don't want you in here distracting me while I prepare myself for Master Black. I want to make a really good impression on him so that he knows I'm available for the taking tonight."

"Okay Donna," I said as I retreated to the closet and gathered some clothes to put on after I showered. Then I knocked on the bathroom door. "What?" she asked. "I need my brush and cologne and my robe."

"Jesus Bob, okay. Just a minute," she said. I heard her gather my stuff then she said "Okay, turn around." I turned around and faced away from the door and said "Okay." I heard the bolt retract into the door and the knob turn slowly but I remained facing the other way as requested. It was difficult but then again it was more important for me to give her what she wanted. When the door shut and the bolt locked in place, I waited several seconds before asking "is it ok to turn around." I heard her laughing on the other side of the door and then she said "wait five minutes."

"Fuck you," I mumbled and turned around to pick up my toilet kit. I looked inside it and everything I needed was there.

"What did you just say to me Bob?" she yelled.

"I said fuck you, but I'm sorry now."

"Get a grip Bob. Don't make this any harder for me than it already is. I'm the one giving up my body to a stranger. I sure hope you are right about your selection and he doesn't hurt me."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to call him and tell him forget it?"

"No Bob. I don't think that's a good idea. You invited him and now you live with the consequences. Now I really need to get back to what I was doing. Do you mind?"

"No Donna. Thanks for my stuff."

"You're welcome sweetie."

I turned and walked downstairs to the basement with my clothes and toilet kit. The anxiety I felt was at the pit of my stomach and even though my brain said I was hungry, my stomach said no. It had been a while since I visited the basement suite. We called it that because there was a bed room, sitting room with satellite TV, kitchenette, and a full bathroom. Fortunately, Donna kept the bath room stocked with soap, shampoo and towels.

Master Black arrived promptly at 8 pm. He was dressed in a black pin stripe suit, white shirt, red tie, and highly polished black leather wingtips. As I let him in, I suddenly felt out of place in my sneakers, jeans and tee shirt.

We shook hands and I led him into the parlor and then asked him if he wanted a drink.

"No thank you Bob. But perhaps you would be able to show me pictures of you and your wife. Are those some?" He pointed to the table at the other end of the room.

"Yes. You my look at them and I will go tell Donna you are here."

"Why don't you stay with me Bob and show me the pictures. I'm sure Donna will be down shortly."

"If it doesn't bother you that she's late, then I guess I'm okay with it too."

"It's not okay but I don't own her yet. When I own her, she'll learn the penalty for being late with me." He smiled broadly.

I pointed at the framed photos on the table. "That was taken on our honey moon." I looked at the photo of us in our ski suits. Donna's smile was radiant in the photo.

He picked up a silver framed photograph and held it out for both of us to see it. "Your wife is very attractive."

"Yes. I am lucky in that regard. She's beautiful dressed as well as naked."

"What part of my web site sold her on your recommendation to contact me?" he asked out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"When she looked at my web site, what pages did she see?"

"I showed her the ones that you showed to me."

"This was while you were kneeling behind her, eating her out?"

"Yes." I felt my face warm. "Why are you asking me?"

"Did you see any of the pages she looked at?"

"No. Wait, I saw the last page. She left it on the screen after she told me to call you. It was not one that I had seen before?"

Master Black smiled. "What was it?"

"It was a white woman bound to a table and there were lots of hung black guys standing around her."

"Why do you suppose she left that on the screen?"

"Is it because she wants to be like the girl in the picture?

He handed the frame to me and turned toward the parlor entrance. I set the frame down on the table as Master Black said "Hello." I turned and saw Donna standing in the open entry way. She was looking at Master Black and smiling. He stepped closer to her and she extended her hand and he took it in his as she said "Hello" in return.

I was speechless. I had never seen Donna look as provocatively sexy as this in my entire life. Everything about her was perfect and foreign to me. Coifed silky hair, heavy mascara, pale blue tinted eye shadow, red glossy lipstick, and light foundation to makeup her face.

On her shoulders, she wore a white lace shrug. A shiny red satin lace bra encased her 36C breasts, pumping them up for optimal presentation. A matching shiny red satin thong covered her freshly shaven pussy while highlighting her toned ass cheeks, and on her feet she wore 3" red leather stiletto shoes. She looked tall in them and sexy hot.

Seeing her dressed so provocatively for someone she had yet to meet took my breath away. This knowledge going into my brain had immediate impact on my dick, making it exceptionally hard. The momentary pause after their greeting seemed endless as I gazed at them. Finally I came to my senses and said "Master Black, this is my wife Donna."

"It's so nice to meet you Master Black," said Donna.

"It's my pleasure to meet you to Mrs. Wilson. You are absolutely gorgeous."

Donna smiled as she looked at Master Black. "Thank you. I was going to wear something else, a little more presentable but decided to go all out. I really want to make a good first impression so that you know with absolute certainty that I am available."

"I see that Mrs. Wilson. Tell me, exactly what you want?"

"I want to be fucked like a common whore while my husband watches, are you comfortable with that?"

"Of course I am. I wouldn't have it any other way. But first, we have some matters to discuss. Let's sit on the sofa." He turned and led Donna to our sofa and seated her first and then he sat beside her. He held her hand on his thigh and said "Your husband described to me the picture from my web site that you left on the screen for him to see."

Donna's face turned red as she remembered the picture.

"That picture is available only if you click the button for slut wives."

Donna nodded as though telling him that's what she did.

"May I conclude you read my letter and that you secretly share my desires?"

"Yes."

"Did you tell your husband about the letter?"

"No sir, I did not."

"We'll surprise him then won't we?"

"Uh huh," she nodded.

"Are you wet my dear?"

"I'm very wet."

"Your husband is a good man. I understand he signed a paper for you."

"Yes he is and yes he did," she said smiling.

"He read it to me on the phone. May I see it?"

"It's upstairs; will you excuse me while I go get it?"

"I could go get it. Where is it?"

Master Black turned to me and said "oh Bob, I'm so sorry, I forgot you were still there. Would you be so kind as to get us something to drink? Perhaps some red wine if you have it?"

"Sure, it's no problem. I'll go to the cellar and pick out a good bottle." I said and started to leave the room.

"Please bring the bottle and three empty glasses on a tray if you have one?

As I left the room, Master Black said to Donna, "Now would be a good time for you to go and retrieve the paper he signed."

Donna rose as though on automatic pilot and left the room without speaking.

Master Black sat back on the sofa and smiled at their compliance. This will be a fun evening he thought.

Donna was seated on the left of Master Black when I returned to the room. She seemed rather close to him. He was holding a white piece of paper outward to his right, apparently reading it while Donna's arm was moving slightly near his lap. I nearly dropped the tray on the table in front of them when I realized her left hand was holding onto his massive dark cock.

When he finished reading, he folded the paper up and stuck it in his suit jacket pocket and said "Bob, it looks to me like you didn't take my advice and revise the consent form with a revocation procedure."

"No sir, I forgot."

"Well, I guess you'll just have to live with the consequences won't you?"

"Was that the consent form that you put into your pocket?"

"Yes, it's the original," he said. He put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her down to his lap. "Your wife gave it to me freely and now I'm going to reward her." Her lips touched his cock "You may kiss it and suck me off now Donna. Show your husband what a slut you are," he stated deeply and confidently. He let go of her head and laughed as she audibly kissed his cock, parted her lips and took him into her mouth.

I watched in silence as Donna's red lips parted to accommodate the large mushroom head and the long, thick shaft. The contrast of colors, red lips, white face and black ebony meat stimulated my lust and I touched my pants with my left hand. She stopped about halfway down his shaft and then withdrew.

"Are you wearing your wedding ring?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she nodded and his dick suddenly popped out of her mouth. It looked bigger and harder than before when she simply held it in her hands.

"Hold my cock so I can see it while you suck me off."

"Oh wow," I said, "this is so hot."

Donna grabbed his cock at the base and adjusted her grip so that her wedding ring was visible to Master Black. He put his left hand on her head again and she moved with the downward pressure he applied. This time she did not kiss his cock. Instead, she simply opened up and took him into her mouth. Master Black pushed down on her head and forced Donna to take him deeper into her throat. When she struggled and coughed, he let her up momentarily and then pushed her back down his shaft. Each time she struggled and coughed he let her up and repeated the push down pressure until her lips were in contact with her left fist at the base of his shaft.

"You're doing so well Mrs. Wilson." He looked at me as he spoke, "she really is Bob. You should be proud of her."

"This is awesome," I said. I was clearly stroking my cock through my pants and feeling the euphoria that comes with it.

Master Black pulled Donna's hair and had her withdraw her mouth entirely from his cock. Her saliva coated about 9 inches of it. He held the back of her head so she was facing me as she sat upright. "Look at her face Bob. Her lipstick is already smeared. This is just the beginning of her transformation into my personal slut and I want you to know that I intend to use her all night long."

Then Master Black said to Donna "Put your left hand on my belly. This time you're going to take my big black cock all the way down your tight little throat."

Donna moved her hand and yielded to the pressure he applied. As she got to the last three inches, Master Black emphasized his physical pressure by moving his shoulder forward and grunting as he pushed. Donna choked and struggled but Master Black's strength was greater and he made her take his entire shaft all the way to the base. That wasn't the end of it though. He held her in place for several seconds while looking at me.

When I started to speak up, he shook his head no and said "stay right there Bob. She needs experience this without you getting in the way." And, then just like that she stopped fighting it and Master Black let go of her head.

Donna inhaled sharply and deeply after she sat upright again. Thick strands of saliva clung to her chin and hung down to her chest. She looked messy and sexy at the same time. The glassy look in her eyes was the dead giveaway though. It was pure lust.

Master Black got up off the sofa and moved to the far end and sat down again. "Lay down and stretch out here, slut," he patted the cushion next to him, "lower your face to my lap and ask me permission to finish the job you started."

Donna smiled and lay down as requested. She lay her face down on his lap and looked up at him as best she could. "May I please finish the job I started sir?"

"You said, sir, I like that. It's respectful. A slut should always respect her man. Are you my slut now?

"Yes, Master Black, I am your slut now."

"Then finish the job my slut." Donna lowered her mouth onto his hard cock and swallowed him whole. At the same time Master Black reached over her back and grasped one of her ass cheeks and squeezed it. Then he moved his fingers into the crack and investigated her sex with his fingertips only to announce "she's very wet, a good sign of things to come."

For ten more minutes, Master Black alternates fingering Donna, bringing her close to orgasm and then stopping. He alternates her pleasure stimulation with hard slaps on her bare ass cheeks. I was watching her face as she swallowed his cock for the umpteenth time when he started with the first hard slap on her ass. She winced terribly under the blow and Master Black laughed as he announced that she took him deeper that time.

I laughed too. It was a funny joke. Donna rose up and turned to me, "why are you laughing ass hole, do you …."

"That's enough my slut, get back to work. Suck my big black dick until I tell you to stop." Then he slapped her ass hard ten times.

"If you cuss out your husband again I'll punish you beyond belief bitch. Don't make me do it cause I'd hate to mark up that pretty white ass of your's but I will. Make no mistake. You are the hoe now honey. You might as well get used to men laughing at you Mrs. Wilson. Because that's what a slut like you needs." He paused and then continued.

"How's that pussy back there. Is it any wetter?" He stuck his fingers in deeper and Donna flinched at the invasion. "Yep, she's a whole lot wetter now. See what I mean Bob, bitches like your wife just want to be treated like this as it gives them an excuse to be naughty." He laughed again and as he did so his body shook and Donna lost oral contact with his cock.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Master Black slapped Donna's ass again and this time she resumed sucking his cock. "Now we're talking. The slapping is an effective training tool Bob. You just have to keep doing it until the hoe does what you want."

"I see that," I said.

"Any time you feel like slapping your wife's ass, just let me know."

"Wow really?"

"Sure. In fact, why don't you step over here and slap it now?" he asked and started laughing again. "She won't mind. She's busy sucking my hard dick and making herself wet for when I get around to fucking her. Isn't that right bitch?"

"Uh huh, M# s # # r Bl###k" she said with his dick firmly in her mouth.

As I stepped closer I saw how big Master Black's cock really was. It was impressive, thick and meaty and very dark. Donna looked at me with a tired eye but she continued to suck him down her throat every time her head lowered on his shaft. I was simply amazed at his ability to not cum through all of this excitement. I would have blasted at least two loads by now.

I stood in the small space between the sofa and the coffee table and spanked my wife's ass twice. Whap! Whap! "Oh come on Bob, she can handle harder than that." Then he slapped her hard again ten times and she winced at every blow. "Man I love how she sounds with my dick in her throat."

"May be if I move the table and get lower I could have better leverage."

"That's it Bob, use your noggin. I like that."

I moved the table and knelt by her ass. I raised my hand high and brought it down fast to land it hard against her ass. The slap was incredibly loud and Donna moaned and winced. It stung my hand too but Master Black was impressed. "Wow Bob. That's excellent. You got her to make a new sound. Do it again. See if she'll repeat it for us."

I repeated and Donna responded as expected.

"See Bob, you just have to put your mind to it and everything will work out" he said.

"I see what you mean."

"Damn right."

Then he took a folded piece of paper out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me. "Bob, this is the original document that you signed. I think you should tear it up and make a new consent form that basically obligates your wife to be your personal slut. If you want to do that, I'll help you write it and then I'll help you train her."

"Wow! No kidding?"

"Sure, I like you Bob. I think you're a good man and your wife is a controlling little cunt that needs a ton of correction work. What do you think?"

"I think you're making a lot of sense. What will it cost to train her?"

"Well, there may be some equipment expenses but with your permission I will make her pay me with her body. You know sexual favors and what not."

I tore up the paper and said "let's do it."

"Now we're talking. Listen, I got to go home soon. But before I do, why don't we double penetrate her."

"Oh my God, that would be so hot Master Black."

"Yeah, grab her ankles and hold them still. I'll take her arms," he said.

We got hold of Donna's limbs and lowered her to the floor, then rolled her over and picked her up again and we carried her upstairs to our bedroom. We practically threw her onto the bed and as Donna moved about Master Black said "Bob, get up there and hold your wife down."

I got on the bed and covered my wife with an embrace. "Hi" I said. "Mmm," she responded. "Are you ok?" I asked. "I'm more than okay Bob; I'm turned on beyond my wildest dreams."

"I'm supposed to hold you down," I whispered. "I like that. I want you to hold me down honey."

"He says I get to fuck you too."

"He's perfect for us Bob. Absolutely perfect," she said and moved her arms in my direction, letting them lay above her head.

Master Black stood by the bed. He was nude and his ripped muscular look was intimidating. He got on the bed, positioning himself between Donna's open legs. His big dig bobbed up and down. "Start stripping Bob, while I take her for a test drive," he said and put his cock to her opening. As he pushed onward, she started talking.

"Oh, Jesus, please go slow. It's so big."

For all the forcing he did earlier, Master Black seemed to listen to her and did go slow. He held himself above her in a push-up position as he slowly pushed and sank his cock into her.

"Oh my God, Bob he's huge! Holy shit! I love it to. He's stretching me open. You're stretching me open Master, oh my God!"

I couldn't take my eyes off them as I fumbled with the laces on my sneakers. I turned away finally and removed my sneakers and jeans and tee shirt and when I looked up again Donna was whimpering and moaning and I saw that Master Black was fully inside her and covering her body with his.

They lay together, coupled for nearly a minute. I guessed he was waiting for her to get used to his size. When she raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, he began withdrawing halfway and then pushing himself back inside her. With each stroke out and in, Donna moaned a little louder.

I stood at the edge of the bed and stroked my cock while Master Black fucked my wife. He increased the tempo and soon she was screaming out her first orgasm. "Yeah, yeah, oh my God I'm coming. I'm coming. You feel so good inside me." She moved her head back and forth slapping her face side to side against the mattress.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds